Below and Above: A Fable of Lust - Cover

Below and Above: A Fable of Lust

Copyright© 2004 by ElSol

Epilogue

Mind Control Sex Story: Epilogue - The 'L' Word; and I Don't Mean Love.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Magic   Humor   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Oral Sex   Size   Transformation  

I drifted towards the light slowly. I pondered whether I actually wanted to get to the light or if I should roll over and swim back into the darkness.

"You must wake, Miguel," a male voice accented with British inflections said.

I shook my head.

"The woman is ready for him to feed on, Robert," another male voice said.

I shook my head even harder and rolled over. I tried to swim back into the welcoming arms of nothingness.

"What is he doing?" male voices asked together.

"How would I know?" the British voice answered with anger. "I haven't been human in a hundred and fifty years."

The swimming was not carrying me away from the voices; I was being dragged closer to them somehow.

I swam harder.

"Wake, Miguel!" the British voice commanded.

"Fuck you!" I answered and tried harder to escape.

I felt pain in my arms and opened my eyes. I had slammed my arms against the top of the car I was lying on. I turned my head to the right and saw a nattily dressed man.

"Very well done, Miguel," he said with a nod.

The Brit.

He put his hand on my arm and pulled at me. I didn't have the strength to yank it away so I had to let him drag me off the car.

"You're completely drained," the Brit said to me.

I tried to pull away as he guided me down the block.

"No, Miguel," the Brit admonished. "You must feed!"

A burger with extra-extra bacon sounded real good so I stopped fighting him. He stopped in front of another male who was looking up at one of my neighbor's bedroom window.

I looked around for the person who was going to take my burger order.

"What a waste!" the man said with remorse. "She has a strong sexuality, but her husband ignores the fruit that fate has gifted him with."

"Is she ready?" the Brit asked.

"Ripe for plucking, Robert," the man answered and stepped back.

Robert set me down carefully, making me realize how much of my weight he had been carrying. My legs couldn't hold me so I collapsed to my knees. He crouched by me and turned my face towards the window.

"See her, Miguel," Robert ordered.

"Who?" I asked confused. "I really want that burger with extra bacon so could you get her to bring me one."

"Open your eyes and look at her, brother," he encouraged.

I focused on the window and beyond.

It was beautiful, way better than a hill of extra bacon! A painting of sunflowers, an aria, my mother's chocolate chip cookies, and perfume on the inside of a woman's wrists rolled into one perfect thing.

I reached out for it.

"No, Miguel," Robert said. "That's the succubus way."

My hands stretched grasping for the thing I needed. Robert got behind me and grabbed my wrists. He stretched my arms out to the sides.

"You are incubus!" Robert whispered. "She comes to you."

I growled and tried to pull away.

"Be still, Miguel!" Robert said. "Open, and let her nature drive her to you!"

I stared up watching the thing get sweeter. Robert would not let me go so I relaxed hoping to catch him by surprise.

The thing tasted brighter suddenly!

"Yes!" Robert whispered excitedly. "A black hole for a woman's desire is what you are!"

I felt the thing get closer to me.

"Now, twist her around you," Robert instructed. "Make her travel the outer edges of your gravity, building up speed as she gets closer to the core."

I didn't know what he was talking about it, but I turned the thing's momentum in a circle around me in a way that felt natural.

As it spun behind me, it got closer.

That was it!

I arched my back and stretched my arms out as far as I could.

"Make her dance for you, Miguel!"

The thing danced in circles around me getting closer and closer with each revolution.

"You see, Miguel," Robert said happily. "They will always come to you!"

The thing became frantic in its desire to get nearer; I had to work at controlling its spin.

"Closer," Robert said. "Let her come closer."

It/she was almost touching me.

"Now, push!" Robert commanded.

I shoved the thing away at the same time that I shutdown whatever was holding it near me.

She exploded!

A shockwave of pleasure-made-energy struck me, and I absorbed its power.

"You're weak, Miguel," Robert said. "Take everything she has to give you!"

Some of her pleasure was escaping. Robert said nothing about my reaching out for it so I pulled as much as I could into myself. She exploded again, and then once again.

Robert gave me time to recover from the gluttony of the woman's feast. I could see her; she lay on an empty marriage bed bathed in sweat and gasping sobs of breath from the intensity of her release.

"There's a wall between us," I whispered. "Why can I see her?"

"She is a sexually vibrant woman, Miguel," Robert said pulling me up to my feet. "You're not seeing her with your mind, but with your soul."

"It's true then," someone said.

I looked around to see six men surrounding us. I was thrown by how good-looking they were.

"The mother's direct sons are the strongest," a different male said.

"I told you that," Robert replied in an exasperated voice.

"Only you have met a direct son, Robert," the others chorused.

"Okay, fuck that shit!" I exclaimed. "Pod people who can't talk as individuals have to go across the street! I'm not going to listen to six voices explaining what the FUCK is going on here!"

"Forgive them, Miguel," Robert said soothingly. "They have the same mother, and learned how to be incubus together."

"Incubus?" I asked.

"That is what we are!" the others said.

I turned to glare at them, and got half-shamed smiles for my effort.

"Go," Robert told them.

They turned and got into the six expensive sport cars that lined in the street.

"You should tell them to move those cars," I informed Robert. "Mrs. Smith is a nosy bitch, and she'll call the cops if you're parked in the street too long."

I noticed the silence surrounding us finally.

"Actually, Mrs. Smith should be out here," I said confused. "It's been a while since someone got thrown out a window in this neighborhood. Like maybe never, but if it ever happened Mrs. Smith would definitely know!"

"We're redirecting your neighbors' attention," Robert said nonchalantly. "Come, Lilith is almost done with your daughter."

"Lilith?" I asked following him when he started walking back to my house.

"The mother," Robert said when I caught up. "That's her name."

"Lilith," I whispered trying it out.

"You didn't know?" Robert asked curiously.

"She told me her name was L," I told him. "That if I were lucky, I would learn the rest some day."

"You were... lucky," Robert said sadly refusing to meet my eyes. "Very lucky, I guess."

"Lilith," I repeated softly. "I like it."

"For now," Robert answered.

I looked up at the space that used to be my window; the white and orange lights had softened.

"So what's this about incubus?" I asked.

"It's what you are now," Robert replied. "A very special kind of incubus."

"Huh?"

"You must have noticed Lilith was different," Robert said turning towards me.

"The Christmas light imitation gave it away," I said sarcastically. "I haven't fucked every woman, but I think I would have heard about one that did that if it were something that happened even rarely."

"You are Lilith's creation," he said shrugging. "I simply assumed there was something different about Lilith from the other women in your life."

"Okay, how about this... start at the beginning," I said angrily. "None of this shit makes sense anymore."

"God created woman, and she was good," he intoned. "But Adam did not agree."

"What the fuck are you talking about?!?" I spat.

Robert raised a hand towards the window.

"So Lilith was cast from the Garden for refusing to lie beneath Adam," Robert concluded.

I looked up at the window; the lights dimmed.

"You've got to be on some good shit if you think I'm going to buy that!" I exclaimed. "So why don't you pass some to me, and you can try again in fifteen minutes."

"You don't have to believe anything you don't want to, Miguel," Robert said with another shrug. "You're different now; I hope you believe that at least."

I stared at him angrily.

"Lilith was the first succubus, that is what I was told by your predecessor," Robert said. "I believe it."

"Why?" I asked.

"Because as her son, you can do something I cannot," he told me. "Something that makes you very special to every incubus."

"Let me guess," I said putting a finger over my lips. "I've got the biggest cock and all of you love a Saturday night cornholing! I really hate to disappoint, but it's not my thing."

He looked up at my window again.

"Any succubus can make a man into an incubus, Miguel," he said. "But we are mules."

"Excuse me?"

"We cannot turn a woman into a succubus," he said looking at me. "Only a direct son of Lilith can do that; the last one died a hundred years ago."

"I need to sit down," I said and hopped onto the car in my driveway.

"We haven't had a new succubus since his death," Robert said. "The last one was extremely active as you can tell by the others, but she died a couple of decades ago."

He closed his eyes and got on his toes pressing his face towards my window.

"It has been a long time since one of our sisters walked with us," Robert said worshipfully. "She will make one of us a fine wife."

"A wife?" I asked putting my face in my hands.

"Didn't you feel it when you converted her?" Robert asked. "That desperate wife over there can feed us, but only a succubus can satisfy our hunger!"

"I don't understand what's going on here," I said feeling nauseous.

"Lilith has been lonely without a daughter," Robert said. "We felt her pain, and knew she would go looking for someone like you. You are a direct son of Lilith, Miguel, and you will give us succubus to mate with."

I turned my face towards the house.

"They're coming," the other incubi said walking up to us.

My front door opened and Lilith walked out guiding Susan. My housemate followed anxiously behind them. They walked past me without saying a word. I got off the car and started towards them but Robert stepped in front of me.

"Don't, Miguel," Robert said shaking his head. "You've given Lilith what she wanted; she has no more use for you."

I watched Lilith and Susan getting into my housemate's car. He climbed into the driver's seat and started it. The car pulled out of the parking spot and came to a halt in front of my driveway. My housemate got out and approached me.

"This is my share of the rent and utilities for the rest of our lease," he said holding out an envelope.

He didn't look at me.

"Thank you," Robert said accepting the envelope.

The other incubi followed my ex-housemate's car when it drove off.

"Let's go inside, Miguel," Robert said gesturing towards my door. "I'll explain everything to your... I would say satisfaction but that's beyond you now. Let's go inside, brother. You have much to learn."

I stared in the direction that Lilith had gone for a long time before following him into the house.


I looked out at my students from the lecture podium. The class was predominantly female, and a few of them wore their hearts in their eyes as they stared at me.

Angela leaned towards me, leading with her breasts to offer their bounty. A couple of girls glowed with a light only I could see, but Angela's blue aura had been a distraction since I met her.

"Make sure that you've read the two Miguel Sanchez books that I assigned before next week," I told them putting my lecture notes into my briefcase.

"I love his last book," someone announced. "It's sad that he died so soon after writing it. I think the fifth anniversary of his death is next week."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.