Invitation To Hell - Cover

Invitation To Hell

Copyright© 2004 by French Lavender

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - This is a story about a beautiful but lonely woman who meets a new friend on the Internet one night. This leads her into a dark, strange new world.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Horror   Group Sex   Orgy   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Violence  

They pulled up to the apartment and Keith parked the car. He helped Sandy out on the passenger side. The snow was still coming down and their feet shushed in it. They walked up the 3 flights through the dark stairway and opened the door. The cats ran to the door to greet them, meowing and purring and brushing against them. "Hi babies," Sandy said and turned on the little white lights she had strung up on top of the windows and around the entranceway. She lit up the little table- top Yuletide tree. With the snow softly falling down, everything seemed to sparkle. It all looked so magical and felt it too.

Keith fed the cats and then ran a hot tub for her. He filled the tub with hot water and poured jasmine foaming oil in. It smelled wonderful and made lots of bubbles. He then lit some cinnamon and vanilla scented candles around the tub and on the sink and floor. He put some of their favorite music on the CD player. He chose 'Wicked Game' by Chris Isaac, 'Softly' and 'Song For A Winter's Night' and 'Beautiful' by Gordon Lightfoot. It was relaxing, romantic music to forget your troubles and lose yourself in.

Sandy peeked around the corner, "Is that all for me?" she asked.

"Yes, Ma'am." he replied. "Come here, "he said and he pulled her closely to him and kissed her on the mouth. She had taken off her shoes and was on her tip-y toes to reach him.

"Let me help you with this dress, "he said and unbuttoned the small buttons down the front. It fell to the floor. She stood there in her black stockings, black panties and bra. Just looking at her was giving him a hard on. She unhooked her bra from the front and her tits spilled out. He wanted to play with them but he knew she wanted to sink into the warm water and relax.

"I'll let you get in and I'll make us something hot to drink. Do you want some hot cider? Or cocoa maybe?" he asked.

"Cocoa sounds nice." she replied.

He left the room and she slipped out of her panties and stockings and into the hot steamy water. 'Oh, how good the water felt to her tired, sore body.' She wanted to cleanse herself from Rex and the filth he left on her and unfortunately in her. She shuddered to think about it. She would try to erase it from her mind. "I am Master of my own thoughts," she said quietly and closed her eyes. She took a washcloth and soaped it up and opened her legs and scrubbed down there, washing him away, once and for all. She then lay back and relaxed in the water with the music drifting into the room.

"Can I come in?" he said holding 2 mugs of steaming hot cocoa. He had even put whipped cream on top.

"Yeah, come in." she answered him. "Oh, that looks good." And he placed the little tray with the 2 mugs down on the floor.

"Let me wash your back," he said and took the washcloth from her.

"Get me my barrette up there, will ya?" she asked him.

"This one?" and he handed it to her. She pinned up her long hair so it wouldn't get all wet and then he washed her back. The sudsy water flowing down her spine felt so good.

"You feel cold," she said, "Come in with me?"

"You sure?" he said and before she could say 'yes' he was already unbuttoning his pants.

'He's like a big kid... maybe that's why I love him so much, 'she thought and smiled taking a sip of the cocoa.

He quickly unzipped his pants and pulled them off, kicking them aside. Then his under pants. She slid to the front of the tub to let him climb in behind her. It felt so good to both of them to relax on this Yuletide Eve. They were both tired from everything that had happened. They were on stress overload so to be relaxing in the hot sudsy water together was sheer bliss.

She lay back on his chest, her bum right near his cock. He slid a hand under her and slid a finger into her pussy and he kissed her neck and her earlobes. She turned her head sideways and stuck her tongue out to reach his, their tips just touching. This was getting him very hot and bothered. And his cock, which had been behaving very good so far started getting frisky. She felt it poking behind her and smiled. She lifted her ass up a little and with some maneuvering, sort of sat with her knees down and it slid up into her.

He pumped her slowly in and out and she rode it up and down enjoying every stroke. He played with her tits as he fucked her squeezing her nipples. They were so hard. She moaned softly as she rode him in the water, his cock rubbing against her little clit. Then he couldn't hold out any longer. He felt the cum build up in his balls until it exploded in her. She left out a soft cry as he did, cumming too.

They both rinsed off and got into their nightclothes. Sandy made a big bowl of popcorn with lots of butter and salt. Keith spread out a blanket on the living room floor and put on some more music.

Sandy got up for a second. " Where are you going?" he asked.

"Never mind," she said with a smile and she walked into the bedroom and returned with something in her hands that she was hiding behind her back.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.