Invitation To Hell
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2004 by French Lavender

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - This is a story about a beautiful but lonely woman who meets a new friend on the Internet one night. This leads her into a dark, strange new world.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Horror   Group Sex   Orgy   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Violence  

The afternoon was getting late. She had chatted with both Rita and Rex that day on the computer. Yuletide Eve was fast approaching and Rex had told her he wanted that Sabbat Eve to make her his High Priestess. She reiterated what she had told him before but he didn't listen. Then she mentioned to him that she had left her husband and moved in with Keith. She could tell by the tone of his voice, he wasn't happy to hear this.

"Why didn't you tell us? You could've moved in with Rita and me!"

"No, Rex, you guys have your own lives. You don't need me. Besides I think you know how I feel about Keith. We've fallen in love." Rex did not want to hear this.

When she was through with Rex on the computer, Rita instant messaged her a little later.

"I hear you're living with Keith now? Wow! That developed quickly." Rita said happily. Now maybe Rex would leave Sandy alone, she thought. "Hey I'm happy for you guys. But I bet your husband isn't too thrilled. "She added.

They chatted for a while and Sandy mentioned to Rita about leaving the coven.

"Well, Hon, you know Rex ain't gonna be too happy to hear this. And Keith has been with us for quite awhile." Rita said.

"Well, that's why I told you Rita. I was kind-a hoping you could break it to Rex. I was afraid to tell him. It's got nothing to do with you guys or the coven. We're just planning on moving further up north soon. That's why we're planning on leaving." Sandy tried to explain.

"Well, like I said before he ain't gonna be happy about this!!" Rita snapped.

"I'm sorry Rita, you guys have been so good to us and it's been great... She lied thinking of the night when Rex raped her with the drug." It really has but its time for us to move on. I really hope Rex understands."

"Well, it's coming at a bad time Sandy. It's almost the Yuletide Sabbat and Rex was really excited about it. Are you guys gonna make it?" she asked.

"I'm not sure Rita. You'll have to ask Keith." She answered and then they said good- bye. Sandy shut off her pc and started preparing for her spell.

She gathered things that she would need, a pink candle for love, a red candle for lust and some incense. Keith's dagger, and a red satin cloth to use on the little make shift altar she had set up. She found one of Keith's CDs. It was dark demonious sounding music. She set everything out on the altar. At that moment Keith walked through the door.

"Did you get the dirt?" she asked him.

"Yea, just in time too. The cemetery caretaker was just about to close and lock the gate. He thinks I went to visit my aunt's grave. I stopped at a grave stone, said a little prayer and scooped up a bit of dirt when he wasn't looking." he said with a mischievous smile.

"I love you." She said and kissed him and took the little baggie of soil from him. "This will make the spell much more powerful."

"Now lets take a hot relaxing bubble bath to cleanse our bodies and renew our energy and spirits."

And they both stripped off their clothes and sunk into the deep hot water in the old- fashioned claw foot tub. She poured a drop of dragon's blood oil into the scented bubbly water. He sat behind her and soaped her up. And she washed him too. Then she leaned back on his chest and closed her eyes and just relaxed. She could feel his cock behind her trying to work its way up in her. She smiled at this. 'Dirty little devil' she thought.

"Not now," she said. Let's build up the energy we'll need for this. We have time for that later. We'll use it as part of the ritual."

"Damn," he said, "but I'm horny now." he sounded like a little boy pouting.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.