Invitation To Hell - Cover

Invitation To Hell

Copyright© 2004 by French Lavender

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - This is a story about a beautiful but lonely woman who meets a new friend on the Internet one night. This leads her into a dark, strange new world.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Horror   Group Sex   Orgy   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Violence  

Rex decided to make Lycanthia his High Priestess. One night he got the courage to tell Rita. Needless to say, she went ballistic!

"I can't believe you're doing this to me... to us, Rex... to the coven. You don't even know her very well! God! I know her better than you do! How can you do this?? " She cried.

"Rita babe... you've been Priestess now for a few years. I just feel we need some new blood, that's all. Nothing else," he said calmly. She slapped his face and took off for the club.

"Man, that bitch will never change!" he said loudly and he got on their computer and instant- messaged Sandy.

"Hey baby... how's it goin'?" he typed.

"Oh, hi Rex, what's up?" Sandy typed.

And he told her his proposition.

"Oh... I don't know about that, Rex. I don't think I'm qualified. I haven't been in the coven long enough and besides I think Rita is doing a great job. It would hurt her if I took over.

"Well, think about it, ok Hon?" he said and then they chatted for a little while more and then he signed off.

Sandy had a lot to do. She had made up her mind to leave her husband and was busy getting her things together. They were fighting constantly about this but her mind was made up. He told her he'd fight her on everything. "I'll never give you a divorce!!" he screamed at her. "Over my dead body!"

She had talked to Keith in the last few weeks about all this and they decided to get her out of that house and volatile atmosphere. He'd be picking her up and she could bring her stuff and cats to his apartment for now until they made more permanent plans. She'd leave while her husband was at work. She didn't want it this way. She was hoping they could be civilized about the entire situation but realized now that it was hopeless. She had to leave and soon!

Keith picked her up and they piled everything they could into a u-haul he had rented. She had written her husband a very long letter trying to express her feelings to him hoping this would help some. She placed it in a long white envelope with his name on top and left it on the kitchen table where she was sure he would find it. She was very scared to leave but she knew she had to. Keith had given her the confidence to do it.

With a heavy heart she got into the truck with him and they drove off. They settled into his small apartment in the city. Her cats explored the whole apartment. It was small but he had it fixed up really cool with all kinds of gargoyles and candles in unusual candleholders. He had red satin drapes hung about with shiny gold tassels and a little antique red velvet loveseat. He had an old dark wooden bed with an ornate headboard that had belonged to his grandmother and on the bed he had a dark green velvet tapestry spread. The place was very cozy. She fell in love with everything right away.

Her husband didn't know exactly where she was. She would tell him eventually once she was completely settled. She and Keith had dreams of moving into an old house in the country as soon as they could. That was the plan. She would later work out something with her husband. If he wouldn't give her a divorce then she'd settle for a legal separation. All she knew was she just couldn't go back there!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.