Invitation To Hell - Cover

Invitation To Hell

Copyright© 2004 by French Lavender

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This is a story about a beautiful but lonely woman who meets a new friend on the Internet one night. This leads her into a dark, strange new world.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Horror   Group Sex   Orgy   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Violence  

It was a cold Halloween. Rita picked her up right on time. She said her goodbyes to her husband and off they went. They saw lots of children trick-or-treating on the way. They took a ride to nearby Salem to see all the action. They saw many witches walking about, kids and adults. There were all kinds of spooky creatures. The small city was packed with Halloween fun. Then they made their way to Rita's house.

Rex was upstairs with a few members when they walked in. Sandy took off her cape and Rex took it from her to hang up. He looked at her in her long red velvet dress and admired what he saw. Rita looked at him and didn't admire what she saw. 'Doe's he have to make it so blatantly obvious?' she thought!

"C' mon Sandy, let's change and they headed for the bathroom and changed into their ritual clothing. This time you better take your panties off, Rita told her, "The boss's orders! But you can keep your stockings and heels on if you're cold." she added.

When they were done they went downstairs to join the others. They walked into the chamber together. All was quiet and very dark. Then some music came out of speakers somewhere. It was 'Oh Fortuna'... very dark, very rich and very devilish sounding. The candles were all lit and Rex stood at the altar with Rita at his side. The music finished. He gave the dark blessing to the coven on this special holy night of Samhain. Then he announced there would be a sexual sacrifice to please 'Our dark father.' Rita rolled her eyes. She just knew he'd pick Lycanthia out of the crowd to join him up on the altar.

He walked out into the front and looked at the girls. He walked up to Lycanthia but what was this? He pointed to the tall skinny girl, Gail! Rita was shocked. The girl went up to the altar and laid down, her robe fell open to the floor revealing her naked body. Sandy's eyes were riveted. Rita was relieved. He then walked up to the tall thin guy and pointed to him. The guy walked off to the side table in the dark and put something on his head. It was a mask. A large mask of a goat's head and it was covered all in fur and had what looked to be horns on top from what Sandy could see. Everyone was so quiet and just watched.

He walked up to the altar and the music started up again. He mounted the girl, his hard body naked beneath his robe. He took his erect cock in his hand and stuck it into the girl's pussy. She spread her legs eagerly for him. Then he fucked her with a vengeance! In and out his cock pumped her with the music building up to a crescendo with each stroke. The girl loved it and responded with oohs and ahs. Sandy was so turned on watching this. Rex looked over at her and watched her as she watched the action.

Then everyone held hands and started walking around the two on the altar fucking their brains out. "Hail Satan! Hail Dark Angel!" they chanted over and over again and then the couple came to a climax and the man/demon squirted his hot cum into the woman's pussy, pulling out so it squirted for all to see! Sandy couldn't believe her eyes. This was like some crazy scene in one of her horror movies. But this was real! She hated to admit it but it excited her. She wished she had been the girl up there with him. He was the tall, slim guy she had met last time with the gentle smile.

Rex stood behind them at the altar and exclaimed, "The Dark Master himself has planted his seed into his virginal bride. We shall see if the seed does indeed bloom! "

And they left the altar and the tall guy went to the side table and removed the mask. Sandy looked at him as he returned. They locked eyes for a second. His face was all red. She felt he was somewhat embarrassed. But maybe not, maybe his face was just hot from wearing the mask. Rex had Rita pour some wine into the chalice. He gave it his dark blessing and it was passed around. Then the meeting was adjourned. There would be merriment now on this special holiday.

They all changed into their costumes and headed upstairs. Sandy slipped into the bathroom and took off her black robe. She stood in front of the full- length mirror looking at her self completely naked. She still looked pretty good for her age. Her tits were full but not too big and pale creamy white. She wasn't as thin as she used to be. Back then she was skin and bones. But she tried to keep herself up. She put on the fishnet stockings and heels. Then her black bra and black bikini panties. Then she slipped on the little black low cut dress and tall witch hat. She found her little bottle of jasmine perfume and dabbed some on between her breasts and at her wrists and behind her ears. She stood back admiring herself. Not bad she thought. She put on some dark green eye shadow and dark red lipstick and lots of black eye liner. She was already quite pale but put on some very light foundation to make her self even more so.

'All done, ' she said to herself then she walked upstairs in her high heels. The music was blaring and the lights dim. There were black candles lit everywhere and big red toss pillows on the floor. There were pumpkins and black paper bats placed here and there. Also skulls. Rex was leaning over at the fireplace and he was lighting a huge fire. Rita was passing out drinks to people. She was dressed as a fairy princess in a baby blue gown with little gossamer wings. It looked kind of silly on her because of her size. There were a lot of new people coming in now for the party. They were from other satanic covens in the area. Rita and Rex had invited them. The kitchen table was filled with all kinds of food. Sandy saw her veggie platter out too. She grabbed a carrot stick and dipped it into the creamy ranch dressing.

"Hey, that looks good," a male voice softly said behind her. She turned around and looked up. It was the tall guy. He smiled at her and grabbed a celery stick and took a crunch. They both laughed.

"Hi, my name is Keith," he said. " We met last month but it was in the dark." He laughed.

"And my name is Sandy. Or Lycanthia if you prefer."

"I like both," he said. " Tonight I'll call you Sandy. Sandy, the sexy witch! "

He was dressed as the grim reaper, he had on his ritual robe, he had asked Rex if it was ok to wear as part of his costume and Rex gave him the ok. His face was ghostly white with make up and he had painted black circles around his eyes and was carrying a sickle.

"I like your costume," she told him.

"Thanks, and I love yours. Very sexy." He smiled. She thought he had the warmest smile she had ever seen. His eyes were huge and seemed to look right in her soul. Maybe her wish she made on the full moon last night was coming true?

There was dancing and drinking and eating going on in the living room. The music filled the air. It was a happy cheerful place to be thought Sandy. Everyone was having fun. Sandy filled a plate with a little of everything as did Keith and they sat off in a corner eating and talking and people watching. He didn't talk about the ceremony and Sandy didn't say anything.

"Hey you two!" yelled Rita," Here's where you've been hiding!" And she grabbed Sandy's hand and pulled her into the living room. "Let's dance!" she yelled. Sandy giggled and started gyrating to the music. "Wow! Would you look at her go! " Rita yelled loudly, it was obvious she was getting quite drunk. She had a drink in one hand and danced to the music. Sandy had never seen her like this.

Rex got up and pulled Rita aside. "Cool it Rita, you're making a fool of yourself!"

"Rex-y baby, I love you," she said sweetly to him and put her arms around his neck to dance with him. He looked annoyed with her and walked her to the couch then he got her a plate of food and sat with her as she ate. This seemed to calm her down some.

The night wore on and Sandy met everyone officially in the group. She danced with Keith a few times and was having a lot of fun. Rita was now passed out on the couch. Rex came in and cut in while Sandy and Keith were dancing. Sandy really didn't want to dance with him. 'Thank God, it's not a slow one, ' she thought. He gyrated suggestively to the music and grabbed her small hips and tried to rub up against her. She got embarrassed but laughed it off like a good sport.

After he went to the buffet table and up to the punch bowl. He poured a cup of the red sweet punch then when no one was looking, he opened his silver ring with the skull on it. The skull opened up and he poured the white powder into the drink. He grabbed a plastic spoon and quickly stirred it. He walked back to Sandy," Here Lycanthia. Rita made this punch and it's delish. "And thanks for the dance," he added with a smile. She took the small crystal cup from his hands and drank. It was delicious. She looked over at Rita who was still out cold on the couch. It was getting later now. People started to pair off in corners and lay on the pillows lying on the floor.

The stocky guy had the tall girl working on him. He lay there enjoying every moment of it. Keith had his arm around the chubby one and she was kissing him. Sandy felt out of place now and sat there finishing her drink. She knew it was crazy but she felt jealous about him kissing that girl.

She glanced around the big room and watched people dancing sensually to the music. There was a red devil dancing with a nun. There was an evil looking clown dancing with a woman dressed as a little girl. Off in a far corner there was a woman dressed as a man lying with her legs spread open. A guy dressed as a woman had his head between her legs. She was giving another guy who was dressed as a vampire, fellatio. "This really is an orgy!" Sandy softly cried out. She suddenly felt sick. The room started spinning. She had only drunk two ciders and the cup of punch. "Oh my God, I'm gonna pass out!" and that was the last thing she said.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.