Invitation To Hell - Cover

Invitation To Hell

Copyright© 2004 by French Lavender

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This is a story about a beautiful but lonely woman who meets a new friend on the Internet one night. This leads her into a dark, strange new world.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Horror   Group Sex   Orgy   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Violence  

Her husband was sound asleep when she got in. It was almost 2 am. She quickly changed into her nightgown and quietly snuck into bed without making a sound. She found it hard to fall asleep. The sounds and images of the night kept her awake for quite some time. She got up and walked down the long hall to a table where her little red enamel pillbox was and took out a sleeping pill. She went into the kitchen and swallowed it with a glass of water. She hoped she would finally drift off now and crawled back into bed.

Her husband stirred when she got in and said, "You just get in now? "

"No, I got home a while ago. I can't sleep so I just took a pill. " Then she rolled over and sleep finally overtook her. It would be a dreamless sleep.

As for Rex and Rita, on the way home it was very quiet in the car." What's the matter? "Rex asked her.

"Nothing," she answered and stared out the window.

"Yes, there is, now tell me," he answered.

"You like her, don't you? "She said.

"Well, sure I like her. What' s not to like? " He said with a sheepish smile. "I thought you liked her too."

"I do," Rita said. "But I can tell you want her! "

"Oh come off it, please don't start your shit tonight! "He angrily remarked. "You say the same thing with every new girl who comes along. No wonder we can't keep anyone! "

A real fight ensued and they argued all the way home. Both went to bed angry and there was no sex that night. Rita lay in bed thinking of how Rex just wanted Sandy for himself. She liked Sandy a lot and was jealous of this fact. She was the one who found her for him because he had said they needed a raven- haired witch for the coven. 'She should have looked around longer, maybe found someone who was n' t so pretty, ' she now thought. She liked Sandy a lot too, but knew this was going to ruin their friendship. She knew Rex would choose Sandy as the sexual sacrifice at the next meeting. And instead of choosing another male from the coven, Rex himself would have sex with Lycanthia on the altar table. This thought made Rita sick with anger!

She turned her back on him and tried to fall asleep. He rolled over and put his arms around her and tried to make love to her, whispering in her ear how he loved her and wanted her. He rubbed his cock up against her ass but she shook him off. This got him pissed and he said loudly, "Fuck it then!" and rolled over. Sleep finally overtook both of them.


The days ahead were busy for Sandy with Autumnal activities filling her time. There was always so much to do to ready for the winter months. She gathered fallen wood from their property and stacked it near the house. She got rid of clutter and did her fall cleaning. She put out her Halloween decorations. A big black bat made of plastic she hung in a nearby tree with a white plastic skeleton that swung in the wind. There were pumpkins, cornstalks and yellow mums on her front step. She hung up a grape vine wreath decorated with orange leaves and tiny orange pumpkins and little black bats made of cloth on her front door. She put out all her Halloween décor inside the house too. A fake spider web with a black spider in the center she strung up on her dining room chandelier. Skulls graced her living room mantle. Candlesticks with orange and black candles were set out on tables. She even had a jack-o-lantern that you could plug in and light up at night. She placed it in front of the hearth.

She hated the thought of having to put it all away after with Thanksgiving and Christmas approaching soon after. But her husband wouldn't stand for it being left out at the Christmas season. She really loved this time of year in the fall. The air was crisp and cool and it wasn't too cold yet. She couldn't wait to light the first fire of the year in the fireplace.

Not like the winter, which dragged on much too long and she dreaded it. That was a lonely time for her. She enjoyed watching the snowfall and thought it very beautiful but then when it stayed upon the ground for weeks at a time and then months, all covered in dirty black ice, she longed for the spring. She missed her children too. They were so busy with their own lives now she hardly ever saw them. She was glad she had met Rita and was welcomed into the coven. She wasn't crazy about it being a Satanic one and she wished it could just be a regular coven. But they did welcome her with open arms and made her feel like she belonged. That was something she needed at this point in her life.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.