Invitation To Hell
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2004 by French Lavender

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is a story about a beautiful but lonely woman who meets a new friend on the Internet one night. This leads her into a dark, strange new world.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Horror   Group Sex   Orgy   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Violence  

Weeks flew by and it was the beginning of October. Autumn was definitely here. Rita and Sandy became good friends over the computer. And the first coven gathering for October was that coming Saturday. They had agreed to Rita picking her up in the late afternoon and then she'd bring her back home later that night. Sandy's husband wasn't crazy about her going with this new woman she had just met on the Internet.

"I don't like this at all," he said, "You don't even know this woman! For all you know, she could be an axe murderer! " And on and on he went.

"Is she married? Does she live alone? " He asked.

Sandy knew better than to tell him everything, or anything for that matter so she said, "She lives alone with her 3 cats. You can meet her when she picks me up if you'd like."

Rita pulled up to the house and made her way up to the front door. 'Thank God, Rita's not wearing any black, ' she thought. Her husband hated that.

"Hi Sandy! " Rita exclaimed when Sandy opened the door and gave her a hug. "Gee! You are tiny! "

Sandy greeted her with a hug and a giggle and then Rita was introduced to Sandy's husband, who was watching T. V. Sandy had already made him an early supper so that put him in a better mood. Then they made their way out into the late afternoon. It was already dark now at 4 pm.

Sandy got into Rita's nice big car. At first things felt slightly awkward between them. This was a little different now than just chatting over the Internet but they soon grew comfortable with one another and chatted all the way up to Massachusetts.

"I wasn't sure what to wear so I chose this. " It was a long red crushed velvet dress with dark stockings and black high- heeled shoes. She wore her long black cape over it, much to the dismay of her husband who had said," It's kind of early for Halloween, isn't it? "

"Oh you look gorgeous honey! " Rita exclaimed, "God, you'll be the belle of the ball! "

"Look at me, I feel like such a slob! " Looking down at her jeans and gray sweater under her leather coat. "But it doesn't matter anyway what you wear tonight because we all change into our robes before it starts. But sometimes we have a little get together, sort of like a party upstairs afterward and I like to dress up for those times. We all do. It ' s fun to express yourself through clothing and stuff, don't you think? " Rita added.

"Oh I agree completely. I love jewelry, too and love dressing up. It makes things more special. " Sandy said. They continued to talk all the way there. It was a long ride but went fast.

"Oh, it looks like everyone's here already. " Rita said as they pulled up to the big modern looking house.

"We better go downstairs and get into our robes. We have a bathroom downstairs where you can change." Rita said. " I'll show you where everything is." And Sandy followed Rita down the cellar stairs.

It was dark in the hall when they reached the bottom. Rita handed Sandy her robe and grabbed her own. She went into the bathroom and changed first.

"Well Hon, how do I look?" she asked Sandy. "Now it's your turn. Oh, make sure you don' t wear anything underneath. None of us do."

"You' re kidding? " Sandy asked nervously, now feeling kind of worried about what she was getting herself into.

"No Hon, I'm not kidding," Rita replied.

So Sandy went into the bathroom and slipped out of her dress. She looked at herself in the full- length mirror as she slipped off her bra. Her tits were creamy white and there was still a little tan line from the summer accentuating their whiteness. She had on black panties and her thigh high stockings and high heels.

"Rita, is it ok if I keep my shoes on? My legs and feet are freezing! "

"Yes Hon. It's ok."

She decided to keep her panties on too. She slipped over the robe and felt naked under it without her bra on. She looked at herself in it in the mirror. Her long dark hair flowing down over the folds of the fabric blended in with the blackness of the cloth The length fell to the floor a little even with her shoes on.

She pulled the hood up over her head and thought, ' This is spooky shit.' She then heard a male voice whispering softly to Rita from outside. He was asking if they were ready because Rex knew they had arrived and they were all in the sanctuary waiting.

"Yes, " Rita said and the male voice left.

Sandy' s heart was beating fast in her chest now. She took one last look at her reflection then opened the door.

"They' re all waiting for us, we better hurry! " Rita told her and grabbed her hand. Sandy heard chanting behind the door in the darkened hallway. Rita grabbed the last pendant on the table and threw it around Sandy's neck and then Rita stepped inside first and Sandy followed.

All was pitch black when she entered. It took a while for her eyes to adjust. There were candles lit off to each side of the room in tall candelabrums and candles lit in sconces of some kind behind what looked to be an altar to Sandy. The candle glow reflected in a huge round mirror behind the altar. She also saw two lit candles on each end of the altar, a white and a black one.

Her eyes made out the tall figure of a man standing behind the altar. And then she saw the congregation gathered about on each side of the room all in black robes, their backs turned from her, still chanting. She didn't recognize the language. Maybe Latin? She wasn't sure. As she went into the room the chanting stopped. It became very quiet. And everyone turned around to look at her as she walked up the aisle.

"Ritania! Bring her forth!" called out the tall figure standing at the altar. Sandy walked up, her legs slightly wobbly with all eyes on her. She felt self- conscious now. She couldn't see any faces really as all had their heads deeply covered by their hoods.

She walked up to Rex and he stared down at her burning a hole in her with his gaze. His eyes lustfully took her in. He noticed her long hair peeking out from the hood on one side and looked down to see her black stockings and heels. The robe had opened up slightly as there was only the lace tie at the neck.

He put his hands on her small shoulders and turned her around facing the coven. She spotted Rita in the front off to the side. All eyes were on her.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.