Invitation To Hell - Cover

Invitation To Hell

Copyright© 2004 by French Lavender

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is a story about a beautiful but lonely woman who meets a new friend on the Internet one night. This leads her into a dark, strange new world.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Horror   Group Sex   Orgy   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Violence  

Rex left the garage, washed up and changed into some clean clothes. He even put on some cologne. He stopped to pick up some fast food to bring to the club for Rita and him. She'd be happy to see him and pleased at his thoughtfulness.

It was a slow night at The Pussycat that night being a weeknight. A few guys were sitting at the bar nursing their drinks and watching the girls with jaded, tired eyes. It was a small dump of a place, dark with a rounded bar, glasses hanging from the ceiling. Imbedded in the counter of the bar were quarters under plexi-glass. You could see how drunks would try and pry them out at times. In the front window was a neon sign of a pink cat in a rhinestone collar. There were a few small tables on each side of the walls. On Friday nights they sold fish 'n' chips to the hard working guys who came in. Other than that you could grab a sandwich and a bag of potato chips if you were really hungry. The place was made mainly for drinking.

The music changed and Rita came sauntering out onto the stage wiggling her ample hips. She was wearing a see thru blouse and you could see her tits thru it. She shimmied to the music and slowly pulled her blouse off and tossed it to the ground. Then she spotted Rex sitting at a table closest to the stage. He had turned on her laptop but looked up at her and they locked eyes and smiled. He lifted up the bag of food for her. She was hungry and very happy to see him. She could n' t wait for her set to be done. She slid around the pole seductively to the music then went closer to the drunks sitting at the bar. They crammed ones and fives into her g - string and garter. One old guy pulled her down onto his lap and tried to grab at her tits but she playfully slapped his hands away and did a lap dance for him. Then he handed her a $50 bill. 'Not bad, ' she thought. Then she was thru for the night.

After changing, she joined Rex at the little table. She was famished and they ate together. The hamburgers and fries and chile tasted delicious, as did the shakes. He liked to eat too. He was a big guy, tall and muscular with dark blonde hair he would tie back into a pony- tail. He had a small goatee. He wore a small gold hoop in one ear. His arms were covered in tattoos. There were skulls and crossbones. One tat was a sexy image of a dark haired girl, naked except for a cape and riding on a broomstick. He also had one of a heart with the name Rita written inside.

"Let me see her," he said to Rita.

"Who? " Rita asked.

"Your new friend, the little witch." he answered.

"Oh, Sandy! Okay," and she pulled up her profile.

He stared at this woman intently on the screen and read all her interests. Rita watched him as he did this as she ate her chile and drank her shake.

"Well, what' d' ya think? "

He was pleasantly surprised at what he saw. "You did good Baby, really good! " he said and leaned over and kissed her. He just stared at this girl's picture. "And you say she's a witch? " he added.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.