Invitation To Hell
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2004 by French Lavender

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is a story about a beautiful but lonely woman who meets a new friend on the Internet one night. This leads her into a dark, strange new world.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Horror   Group Sex   Orgy   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Violence  

"Well, I think I found her Hon," Rita said to Rex the next morning.

"Oh?" Rex looked up from under the hood of the car he was fixing at the garage, interested now.

"Yeah, last night between sets at the club, I got on my laptop and surfed the web and I think you'll be pleased."

"Dark hair, petite?" Rex asked.

"Yeah, Rita answered with a sigh. Slightly irritated. She had always wanted to be petite herself but she just kept getting bigger with each year as she grew up. "So it'll be a small coven. With her, we'll have 7 people. Big enough for now, right?" she asked him.

"Well, we've been doing good with 6, but this'll be good now. When will she be inducted? Where is she from? Can she come up? What's the story?" he asked.

"Well, I only met her last night. She seems to be big into the occult and stuff. We're gonna chat tonight. Don't worry Rex-y... I'll get her up here baby." and she leaned over him and gave him a kiss and a hug. Then she was off to her part time job at the doctor's office. "See ya later Hon. "

That night she and Sandy met on the computer again. "Hey Sweetie, how's it going tonight?" Rita asked.

"Oh pretty good. Bored as usual, was feeling kind of lonely. Glad you showed up." Sandy answered.

They started chatting about all kinds of different things, the occult, witchcraft, Satanism, etc. They hit it off as friends and soon 3 hours had passed by quickly. Rita invited Sandy up to Massachusetts. She had told her about their small coven and asked her if she'd be interested in joining. It would only be one day a month.

Sandy had told her it would be hard to get away more frequent than that. It would be hard to explain things to her husband about where she was.

"That's fine, Sandy. We only gather one day a month anyway. You can tell him I'm just picking you up and bringing you up to my place for a visit, girl talk and shopping, and watching our horror movies! Lol... he shouldn't have a problem with that. I know from what you've told me he's not crazy about your infatuation with the dark side." She added.

"No, he's not but we'll see. I'll mention it to him so by next month, thing's should be cool enough for me to go."

"That's great Sweetie! I'll make your robe so it'll be ready when you get here! You said you're not very tall. I think I know about what size will fit. Even if it drapes to the ground a little it won't matter too much. We all wear them loosely.

"Thanks Rita," Sandy said. "This is exciting. You can't imagine. I never thought I' d really ever be a part of a coven of witches! I've always been a solitary. Oh, sure there's a lot of sites on the web one can get involved with but this is real."

"Sure is Baby." Rita said. "I'm so glad we met. I told Rex about you and he can't wait to meet you. I think you'll like everyone in the group. We have 4 guys and now with you, 3 girls that's including Rex and me. Hey 7 is a magical number, right? This'll be great. "

"Yes it is," Sandy answered.

"Yeah, that's right. You outa know. You're the little witch!" Rita giggled, "So work on the husband, ok? Talk to you soon. Darkest blessings. Goodnight. "

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.