My First Bi Experience - Cover

My First Bi Experience

by Dan24

Copyright© 2004 by Dan24

Erotica Sex Story: A swinger for many years I have about done and seen it all. Except, being with another man. This is the true story of how my very first bi experience happened. There have been many others since the first 3 years ago.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Consensual   Gay   True Story   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   .

My first time was an absolute blast. I have only been bi for 3 years. I am now 61 and loving the scene. Being a swinger most all my life I have about seen and done it all. Threesomes, orgies etc. but never even touched another mans cock except for an occasional brush on one with my tongue as his cock was in his Mrs. and I was eating her while he fucked her. Always had Gay friends around but never thought of trying what they liked. About 4 years ago I signed up for Yahoo Personals to see if I could get a few hits from some couples. My Mrs. Has a medical problem and we have not been able to have sex for over 7 years. No I have not gone without, I have been with more women in my life than I can count. Not bragging, just truth. I have always had a very high sex drive and one woman never could hold my interest for long. I set up my profile on Yahoo and waited. Several days passed with not one reply. Then one day when I opened it up there was a message. This couple Jon and Mary, both in their mid 30s was looking for another man. Right up my alley. I replied back and waited a few days for them to reply. Several more days went by and then one day I got an instant message. It was them and they asked me some personal questions and I them. We all chatted for over an hour, good thing it was a slow day in the office. They sent me a picture of her 34B tits and shaved pussy. That is all I needed, I LOVE shaved pussy, I can eat it for hours. Then they asked to see a picture of my cock, actually they wanted 2, one hard and one flaccid.

I did not have them but told them I would email them to them tomorrow. I took the pictures with a cheap digital camera and emailed them. They IM'd me that afternoon and said they loved the pics and asked when I could come and join them. I told them I would arrange to be out on a business trip tomorrow night if that was not too soon. They said no that was fine but there was something I needed to know first. What on earth did I need to know, they already told me they were clean and d/d free. I saw their pictures and they mine. I asked and was shocked when I was told. Jon had watched his wife with another woman awhile back and now she wanted to see him with another guy. I was speechless, never been with another guy, not even thought about it. My mind was going a mile a minute, it had been a few years since I had been with another couple, this one I thought was it and now they throw in this bombshell. After several minutes and they buzzing me a few times to see if I was still there I told them that I would get back to them and lied that I had someone in my office. I thought about the whole situation. Here was a nice couple, she was shaved and I would almost fly to Russia to eat a shaved pussy. Then I thought, hell I have had so many lips suck my cock and I loved it, even though all of them were females, how different could it be if it was another male.

I must tell you that I really was thinking of backing out. I was not gay and to me only gay guys did that. After much soul searching and conflicting thoughts I went back to them. I told them I would do it, let him suck me but could not say that I would do him.

It was agreed.

That night I told the Mrs. That I had to go on a business trip, I do it often as is, and would be gone overnight. The next day I worked half a day and again my mind was giving me conflicting thoughts. I drove the 2 hours to their town and met them at the designated place. The pictures they sent me were of her naked for the chest down and him from the chest up. So I knew what he looked like, not her. I was shocked when I saw Mary. She is very petit, a smile that would melt an iceberg and had short black hair that really did her justice. We had a drink and talked and then they decided that I was fine and I followed them to their house. Once inside we had a couple more drinks before Mary asked if I wanted to get in the Hot Tub. I was all for that so they led the way to the big hot tub in their master bathroom. I watched as they stripped naked and then I did the same. We talked while the hot swirling water relaxed every muscle in our bodies. When they got up to get out I did also. For the first time I saw her shaved pussy in the flesh and I went hard. I also saw that Jon's cock was all shriveled up. I wondered if he was even 4 inches when hard. I followed them into the bedroom and Mary went and sat in a chair by the bed. She told me to get comfortable on the bed and she was going to watch her husband do me. I was very nervous; of all the sex and things I had done in my life this was a first. I lay on the bed starring at that beautiful shaved pussy that Mary was teasing me with. When Jon finally came back in the bedroom, he left right after we got out of the hot tub, he had a bottle of oil with him. It was evident that Jon was excited as his cock, as small as it was, about 4 inches stood straight out.

Of all the couples I have been with I usually find out sooner or later why they got into swinging. It is surprising how many swing because the husband is so small. To me, for a guy to let his wife have other guys because he is small is a true act of love for her. That seemed to be the case for Jon and Mary. He could not satisfy her so they found other men that could do that.

Jon told me to roll over on my stomach and he would give me a massage. I rolled over and felt the bed move, I was a little apprehensive that he may try to force that little cock in my ass but soon I felt his hands spread the oil on my neck and shoulders. The oil was warm and had a nice aroma to it and was making my skin tingle. Jon is a good massager and I was relaxing in no time as he worked my shoulder, then arms and then my back.

I cannot tell you how great all this felt; it was like going to a massage therapist. By the time he was done with my back I was totally relaxed and at that point I think if he tried to put his cock in my ass I would not have protested; even though it was virgin. He then went further down and massaged my ass cheeks and thighs and then down the rest on my legs. I have never had a foot massage, but I have to tell you that it is wonderful. When he was done with my feet he told me to roll over on my back. I did and then Jon straddled my body and started at the neck again and then my chest and spent a great deal of time teasing my nipples and my cock hardened. He then went down and massaged my stomach and all around my private area, never touching my cock. He was teasing the hell out of me but I loved the massage. Then my legs again and my feet; Ohh that foot massage is sooo relaxing. All this time I had my eyes closed because I was in seventh heaven, or so I thought.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.