Amanda, My Sibling - Cover

Amanda, My Sibling

Copyright© 2004 by Bernard Sagon

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Sequel to "Sis on Tape". The continuing experiences of Kenneth and his sister Amanda through the growth of and later ending of their incestuous affair and their subsequent experiences with other lovers.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Slow  

As I've said before, the wise man once said, "All good things must come to an end." And so it was with my sister and me. The physical aspects of our relationship began winding down. It wasn't anyone's fault - it wasn't even anything either one of us had any control over. We still fucked each other's brains out whenever we got together alone, and Amanda still remained the best sex partner I had ever had. But the change was definitely there. I could tell I was no longer the exclusive - or even the primary - focus of her desire. She was falling in love - falling head over heels in love - with Paul. And although my sister and I remained as lovers, I could feel the difference in our couplings. The old frantic need for closeness; the intense demand for acceptance that had once dominated my sister's surrender of her body to my every whim was no longer operational. What sex did occur between us was soon almost casual - incest became almost an incidental part of our sibling relationship.

And in a funny way, I was glad.

I couldn't help but look on my sister's movement toward intimacy with someone other than me as a healthy thing. As enjoyable as our sibling affair had always been and still continued to be, I knew that it would ultimately have become a bad thing if we tried to remain locked in it instead of moving forward. Maybe when we had first become lovers I had been the most that Amanda could handle at the time (considering all that she had been through and all the emotional baggage she was burdened with). She knew I loved her for herself - that I felt a lot more toward her than just a desire to get inside her panties. But that had been then. Now I honestly wanted more for her - I wanted better for her than I would ever be able to give her. There wasn't any real future in the incestuous relationship that we shared. I understood that fact and, at least in my rational mind, I was ready to let her go.

I could see the end coming before it actually arrived. Amanda was spending most of her free time with Paul now. Even her "keeping in touch" weekends were different. Although she tried to schedule her visits home for weekends when her boyfriend's gymnastic team was in competition out-of-state, she found that doing so wasn't always possible. So, as often as not, my sister found her at-home weekends interrupted by Saturday dates with her boyfriend instead of engaged in trysts with me. I found myself not getting any for extended stretches of time, which was rather hard to take after having become accustomed to regularly and frequently getting it on with my sister over the previous two years. Now it was Paul who was putting it to her regularly while I stood on the sidelines.

Finally the day I had been expecting arrived. Another "keeping in touch" weekend was upon us, and as I hung in my bedroom that Friday, hoping against hope that Amanda might arrive home early like she used to, I was surprised by the sound of a car door slamming outside. My curiosity aroused, I got up and looked out my bedroom window and saw my sister's little red Honda parked in the driveway.

"Well, Well... ," I thought to myself. This looked promising.

I restrained myself as I heard her enter the house, climb the stairs, and pass my doorway as she headed toward her bedroom farther down the hall. We DID have a set routine. I decided to see if she planned on following it.

That soon proved to be her intention. Barely five minutes had passed before there was a soft knock on my door. If it had been anyone other than my sister I would have just shouted "It's open", but in this case, where I was anticipating some wild sibling sex, it was worth the effort to let her in myself.

Swinging the door open, I was delighted to find myself facing Amanda, who was stark naked save for a pair of black elastic-top nylons and red high-heel pumps. That was how she had presented herself to me, with one new addition - one little set of new toys. Decorating her breasts, a fine metal chain joining them, was a pair of nipple clamps, firmly attached. Her nipples were swollen and discolored, taking on an angry red in response to the pressure from the cold hard metal fastened to them. Just the sight of her abused breasts caused me to start to harden.

During the next forty minutes, it was almost like back in the old days when I had my sister's body all to myself. We screwed each other silly. She undressed me, dropped to her knees and commenced to suck me to hardness. Pushing me onto my bed, she swung one leg over me, straddling my face and presenting her slit for my hungry lips to ravage. I was happy to take up her unspoken invitation. I ate her out while she continued to blow me, her fingers clamping down around the base of my cock and preventing me from cumming as she presented me with the expert ministrations of her lips and tongue. She licked up and down the length of my shaft. She sucked first one ball, than the other, then both of them into her mouth as she rolled them with her tongue.

It didn't take much of this before I was wild with the desire to replace the tongue I was thrusting in and out of my sisters dripping vagina with another part of my anatomy. Still, I knew my time would come. In the meantime, I started sucking at Amanda's clitoris, quickly arousing her almost to orgasm before I tightened my grip on the metal chain between her breasts, pulling the champs from my sister's abused nipples. This pushed her over the edge, drawing a whimpering, almost sobbing climax from her. I switched back to licking along the full length of her slit as she finished cumming. For the next ten minutes her hips echoed the rhythm of my tongue thrusts into her. Once more fully aroused, she pulled her cunt from my face and shifted position so that she was face-to-face with me. Straddling my hips, she reached between us for my rigid cock, running it between her pussy lips several times to lubricate its head with her secretions before rising up and sliding back over it as it entered the fiery heat of her aroused sex. She let out a gurgling sigh as she sank onto the invader between her legs.

My sister rode my hardness, sliding herself over the length of my erection while she clung greedily to my body. Her breasts flattened against my chest as her arms tightened her grip on me. We kissed as we fucked, her tongue dueling within my mouth with mine. I knew she could taste herself as she licked her pussy secretions from my lips. This had always been a turn-on for her in our past sex games, and this time was no exception. She was rapidly approaching her climax, with me following right behind her. A pinkish sexual flush spread across her neck, shoulders, and breasts. Her nipples became hardened points rubbing across the hair of my chest.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.