Amanda, My Sibling - Cover

Amanda, My Sibling

Copyright© 2004 by Bernard Sagon

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Sequel to "Sis on Tape". The continuing experiences of Kenneth and his sister Amanda through the growth of and later ending of their incestuous affair and their subsequent experiences with other lovers.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Slow  

We had supper with my parents the following night - eating early so that Amanda and I could spend some time with them before they had to leave for their weekly bridge game. Normally Mom would have made one of Amanda's favorites, but in honor of my birthday, she had allowed me to choose the meal's main dish - shepherd's pie. And my Dad had really surprised me, pouring me a large beer to go with my meal. I guess that was his way of acknowledging that I was an adult now.

The meal ended with a birthday cake for desert, complete with eighteen candles. Then came the gifts - a real nice Sony Walkman from my parents, a card from Uncle George and Aunt Mary (my favorite aunt) containing fifty dollars, and another card from Uncle Bill with a gift certificate from the local mall.

Finally, Amanda pulled the box I had seen the previous day from under the table and handed it to me. I looked at her, then ripped off the colorful paper and opened the box. A dark gray sweater suitable for my grandfather sat inside.

"Thanks Amanda," I said, nearly whining. "It's just what I wanted."

The gift was perfect. Amanda knew that I hated to get clothes as a present, as did my parents. Mom and Dad would think she had purchased it just to annoy me. In fact, Mom had displayed an exasperated look on her face when she had seen my sister's gift. It was in fact a decoy - a piece of the facade erected by my sister and myself that we hid our real relationship behind.

By 6:45 Mom and Dad were out the door, the pattern they had followed for more than twenty years being repeated once more. Another Saturday, another bridge night for them - and another chance for Amanda and I to be together for five or six hours without restraints. Party time had arrived.

Our parents had hardly gotten out of the driveway and around the corner before my sister and I found ourselves pawing at each other, our tongues crammed in each other's mouths fighting an erotic duel. This was not the first time we had acted this way. Though it didn't always happen, the sibling hatred role-playing we put on for our parents could create a sexual tension between us that would explode as soon as we were alone. Today was going to be one of those special days.

Amanda had my pants unbuttoned and unzipped in an instant. Had our parents returned they would have been greeted by the vision of me kissing my sister, one hand in her hair pulling her open mouth over mine while the other hand was over her breast, rolling a hardened nipple between my fingers through her dress and Spandex bra. Add to that vision the fact that the waistband of my jeans was mid-thigh and that Amanda's hands were inside my shorts, her right hand grasping my manhood while her left one cradled my balls, and the net effect was one that would have shocked our mother and father to the core.

Our kiss slowly tapered off, the frenzy abating temporarily. "God!" Amanda sighed. "I thought they were never going to leave." Then with a truly evil grin she continued, "Are you ready for your real birthday present?"

I gave her breast a soft squeeze of assent. "I'm dying for it!"

She returned my squeeze with one of her own to my straining cock. "So I see. Why don't you set up the living room while I get ready?"

That invitation caused my cock to give it's own little jerk. I zipped my pants back up to keep them from falling. I knew what "setting up the living room" meant in the context of one of our sex sessions. It meant we would be videotaping the proceedings - a kinky action that we would use to provide both of us with a definite turn-on for future sexual sessions. The resulting tape was also mildly dangerous as it would be irrefutable proof of our incestuous transgressions were it ever to fall into the wrong hands. And of course that was a large part of what made it such a turn-on.

Since I had first caught Amanda on tape and we had made the discovery that my sister enjoyed watching herself getting fucked, we had performed for the camera numerous times. The first time had been uncomfortable. We had both been so self-consciously awkward that viewing the tape afterwards had left us rolling on the floor laughing at how silly we had both looked. And to add insult to injury, the sex hadn't been that good either - too much performance anxiety, I guess. However, once we learned to ignore the camera the tapes became more than just worth watching - they became the focus of my erotic dreams. Just a glimpse of my dick entering my sister could give me an instant erection. And judging from how wet Amanda always got when we watched those tapes together, I have to believe they affected her the same way. There must be a streak of exhibitionism in both of us. Or maybe we're just perverts. After all, once you've tried incest, how much else is left?

I closed the curtains and retrieved a spare coverslip from the hall closet that I put over the sofa (it wouldn't do to leave wet spots on the sofa cushions). Then I got the camera and tripod from our parents closet and set it up in its designated location in front of and to one side of the sofa in front of the family home theater. Past experience had shown us that this angle would best capture the ensuing action when there wasn't anyone to be the cameraman and, as I was definitely going to be a busy participant in the show, the camera would have to remain unmanned. The picture would be a static view, but the action taking place would make up for any lack of variety. (Of course, at those times when I was free to operate the camera the results were super-hot. I have one video of Amanda doing herself with a vibrating dildo that would make a priest cum in his pants.)

In the meanwhile my sister had been busy. I heard the washing machine start up, the evidence of our sex games being purged from the previous day's bed sheets. It was just one of the mundane things we had to do to ensure that our relationship remained our own little secret. Amanda had really proven herself to be a woman of the world in this regard. If things had been left up to me, I'm sure I would not have thought of all the little duties that lovers need to perform to keep their trysts hidden.

I continued setting the camera up, checking the view in the camcorder's viewfinder. A minor adjustment of the zoom lens completed the setup, resulting in a tightly cropped image that encompassed the entire sofa from arm-to-arm, along with the end tables on either side.

It was only a few minutes later that Amanda returned, an overnight case in her hands. I was familiar with that overnight case. This was not the first time it had shown up at one of our sessions.

"I see you brought your toys with you," I said with a smirk.

"Of course," she responded. "You don't think I'm planning on letting you screw me in the ass without a bit of preparation, do you? Remember, I'm still an anal virgin."

With that she put the case down on the sofa and, opening it, rummaged around and proceeded to pull out several hand towels, a tube of K-Y jelly, and a metallic blue vibrator, which she set on the end table. I was familiar with that vibrator. It was Amanda's favorite and was eight inches long and almost an inch in diameter (just large enough for two C-cell batteries). She then returned to the case and hunted around a bit until, locating her next target, she proceeded to pounce upon it.

"I bought this one specially for your birthday," she said, holding up a wicked looking new vibrator. It was fire-engine red and, unlike the metallic blue one which was smooth, this one rippled from one end to the other, the ripples forming half-inch rings around its diameter. As if the ripples weren't enough, it was BIG - at least eleven inches long and large enough around that it undoubtedly held D-cell batteries.

"I sure hope that's not for me," I said nervously. "I don't think I'm ready for something like that."

"Don't worry," Amanda giggled. "This is my little toy. You'll see."

With that she picked up the tube of K-Y jelly and, squeezing a goodly amount onto her fingers, lubed up the vibrator's shaft until it gleamed with an obscene slickness. Setting the device aside on the end table, she then picked up the smaller vibrator and greased that one up as well. Placing it next to its big brother, she wiped her hands on one of the towels and then closed the case and removed it from the sofa.

"Ready to rock?"

"Always," I replied, without hesitation.

"Then lets do it," she said, standing as she responded.

I didn't need a second request. I pushed The "RECORD" button on the camcorder. The screen of the home theater's TV changed from featureless blue to an image of Amanda and the sofa. I gave the framing a final quick check. It was right on. The show was about to start! I stepped into the picture, moving to where my sister was standing.

We started with a slow, long, very deep kiss. This one was quiet and a bit playful, unlike the more lustful one we had shared after our parents had left. It lasted the better part of a minute and when we broke apart our tongues continued to duel and touch tips. One of my hands slid up to cover Amanda's breast while her smaller hands went towards the waistband of my pants and once more lowered my zipper. We leaned in for a second slightly less gentle kiss. As I felt my sister's hands slip under the elastic of my shorts, I returned the favor, pulling her dress up and slipping my own hands into the waistband of her panties. In unison, we pushed down on each other's underwear. Hers descended to her ankles. Mine ended up mid-thigh.

When we broke from the second kiss we separated slightly. Amanda commenced to kick off her shoes and the panties circling her ankles. Next to go was her dress. She turned to let me unzip the back, then, lifting it up over her head, she turned back to me and dropped it at her side. She then began unbuttoning my shirt while I undid the cuffs. I turned to allow her to remove it from me. It joined her dress on the floor. She then attacked my shoes, untying them. She followed this with my pants and shorts, pushing them the rest of the way down my legs and allowing me to step out of them. I turned back to face her.

She stood before me semi-nude - wearing a frilly pink bra with her pubic hair framed by a black garter belt and nylon stockings. I was longing to free her breasts - to gaze at the rigid pink nipples, but I didn't move fast enough. Instead, she finished stripping me, removing my tee shirt over my head. As I lowered my arms back down I encircled her with them, pulling her into me. My fingers fumbled at her back, unfastening the hooks of her bra, freeing her tits from their confinement. Sliding the straps off her shoulders and down her arms, I rejoined my sister in a kiss, her flesh against mine, her nipples pressing into my chest, her honey-blonde bush against my now erect cock.

Cheating a bit to allow the camcorder a clear view, I kissed down her body, starting from her lips, down her neck, then down to her left breast. Here I paused for a minor workout, taking her hardened nub between my lips and gently suckling on it the way I knew she loved. While my lips performed their magic, my left hand cupped her pubic mound. I kept sucking away, all the while letting my middle finger slide up and down the cleft of her vaginal lips. I then kissed my way across to her other breast. As I sucked her other nipple into my mouth, I slipped my middle digit between her pussy lips and into her wet vagina. I continued to suck as a second digit joined the first.

Once more, my lips traced a path down her body as my fingers stroked in and out of her wetness. She tensed as my lips joined her other lips, my tongue licking between the folds of her pussy. She placed one leg up on the sofa, opening herself to my mouth as I licked at her clitoris, the two fingers moving in her vagina causing sensations of lust to radiate throughout her body. Her first orgasm was not long in arriving.

"Oh my God. Keep doing that. I'm almost there," Amanda whimpered.

Tremors moved across her flesh as her climax neared. I clamped my lips down on her clit, alternately sucking on it and rasping my tongue across its sensitive surface. That pushed her over the edge. She came.

"OOOOOOh," she called out in a high-pitched wail. Her hands grasping my hair, she pulled me more tightly into herself, hard enough that it hurt a bit. Though she was pulling pretty hard at my scalp, I just kept sucking and licking her clit as the spasms went through her body. I didn't mind a little pain. My turn to cum would be arriving soon. In the meantime I reveled in the feeling of power that my ability to make her respond brought. Finally she relaxed and her grip loosened as her orgasm passed.

"God Ken, that was a good one" she gasped. She was still a bit unsteady on her feet and held tightly onto me as she returned her raised leg to the floor. "Now get up here for me. It's my turn to do you."

I was only too eager to obey her. I sat down on the sofa with my legs spread slightly and my cock pointing upward in arousal, both from the scent of my sister's aroma in the air and the anticipation of what was about to happen. Amanda knelt down before me (cheating a bit to allow the camera a clear shot) and took possession of my penis; her right hand clasping its base while her left tickled my balls. Pushing my erection back against my belly, she lowered her head and her tongue snaked out, licking my balls. She tongued first one, then the other, and then the underside of my cock before sucking both testicles into her mouth. The exquisite sensation of her mouth surrounding my nuts while her tongue worked its way over them almost made me cum right there. Fortunately, this was not the first time Amanda had done this to me and I was able to maintain control (unlike that first time when my sister had ended up with my semen in her hair). My sister and I had been lovers long enough that she knew the signs to look for so that she could back off before I came. She continued to suck on my balls, using less tongue this time. She then moved on to licking up and down the shaft of my cock.

Finally, looking up to lock her eyes with mine, she circled her lips and took the head of my cock into her oral cavity. Watching her golden-haired head bobbing up and down over my manhood, I leaned back and enjoyed her talented mouth. When I had told her she could suck like a Hoover vacuum I had only been telling her the truth. Amanda was the best oral lover I had ever had. Of the several girls I had sex with before my sister, only two had gone down on me, and neither of them were very good at it. Maybe it was just inexperience, but both of them had acted like they really weren't comfortable sucking me off. Amanda, on the other hand, acted like I was doing HER a favor. She was like a cat with cream when she had a mouthful of my cum. And right now my sister was working on me with that result in mind. It wasn't long before she received her reward. Every time she brought her head up until just my cockhead was inside her lips, she swirled her tongue around it, driving me wild. Then her mouth would descend again. Detecting the signs of my impending orgasm, she deep-throated me on the downstrokes. And that was all she wrote, Folks. Pushed beyond voluntary control, I found myself erupting down my sister's throat. She swallowed each jet as it emerged from me, and, as she was still deep-throating me, the swallowing just added further stimulation to my cock. I flooded her mouth until I had nothing left to give. She had managed to suck me dry.

I was just glad I was eighteen years old. Even after a ball-draining experience like that, I knew from past practice that I would still have a least one good cum in me when the time came to fuck Amanda's ass. But for at least the moment I was out of action, and Amanda knew that it would be a while before I would be available for an encore. She joined me on the sofa, sliding under my right arm and snuggling against me, one hand over my now-wilted cock. I, in turn, toyed softly with the nipple of her left breast. This quiet interlude was, in its own way, just as enjoyable as the blowjob had been. We stayed like that for almost fifteen minutes, occasionally stroking one another or exchanging light kisses, our tongues flirting with each other.

While this change of pace was sweet, it wasn't very long before my dick started to once more have ideas of its own. The sensation of my sister's fingers on it might have been subtle, but that did not mean that her caresses weren't having the desired effect. I began to harden beneath her touch.

"Mmmmmmm... " she sighed as she felt my response. "I see you're almost ready to start playing again. Waiting for your birthday present, I suppose."

"Whenever you're ready," I replied.

"I'm ready now. In fact, I've been looking forward to this all day," she assured me. Then with just a bit of hesitation she continued, "Just remember to take things slow. This is my first time for this."

"I'll be careful," I promised her.

"And don't forget, you promised to rim me first. After all," she asserted with a wicked grin, "why should you have all the fun?"

"If I must," I replied. "Assume the position."

"As you command, Birthday Boy," she responded.

She turned away, kneeling beside me. Lowering her upper body, she rested herself on the arm of the sofa, laying her head upon her folded arms as her blond hair cascaded over the surface of the end table beside her. Arching her back, she presented me with a glorious view of her backside, ass high in the air, legs spread wide enough that her cunt winked at me from between her lovely thighs.

It was an invitation I couldn't ignore. Snaking my tongue out, I ran just the tip within the cleft of her pussy lips, savoring the taste of her special flavor. Then I did it again, and then again, each time probing a little deeper into the valley of her womanhood. I continued this for some time, focusing on the familiar territory of her pussy as I licked from her vagina to her hooded clitoris. Amanda responded quite nicely, sighing as her wetness increased, her arousal rising. She shuttered as I rasped my tongue across her clit, spreading her legs wider to give me greater access. Within moments I had pulled an orgasm from her, feeling the increase in her wetness on my tongue as she climaxed.

I slowed down my oral attack for a bit, zeroing in on her open vagina, giving her sensitive clit a rest as she came back down to earth. But I only allowed her a slight respite before I began phase two of my assault. I now expanded the area being ministered to by my oral probing, slithering my tongue from the upper surface of her vagina up to the pink pucker of her virgin anus, then back again. I continued this stimulation for several minutes, occasionally circling her clitoris or anal sphincter at the extremes of my tongue's wanderings, before shifting my attention almost exclusively to her butt. I found the experience oddly pleasant. Even though I was rimming the pink sphincter of my sisters' asshole, the only sensations assaulting my senses were the aroma of my sisters sexual secretions mixed with the perfumed scent of the lilac soap Amanda had employed in the shower while Mom was cooking dinner. These scents accompanied the sounds of her response to the licking she was receiving.

Amanda sighed plaintively as I licked at her asshole. "God, Ken. That feels so nasty. So nasty and so nice. Keep licking me like that."

I eagerly obeyed her. If my sister was an anal virgin then it stood to reason that I was a rimjob virgin, but neither one of us was going to let that stop us. This was going to be our day for new experiences. I continued to lick at her pucker, pushing at it with the tip of my tongue. It resisted all my efforts to push into it. Not that that seemed to matter to Amanda. She continued moaning as I rimmed her, with little rivulets of moisture seeping from her cunt and down her inner thighs, betraying her level of arousal.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.