Amanda, My Sibling
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2004 by Bernard Sagon

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Sequel to "Sis on Tape". The continuing experiences of Kenneth and his sister Amanda through the growth of and later ending of their incestuous affair and their subsequent experiences with other lovers.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Slow  

It was Friday and I made certain that I came straight home from high school. This was another of Amanda's "keeping in touch" weekends when she would be home from college to visit. Originally these visits had consisted primarily of her taking a break from dorm food and bringing her dirty laundry home for Mom to wash, but once she and I had become lovers they had come to include regular sexual romps between the two of us.

The major romping always took place on Saturday nights, when our parents had a long-standing appointment to play bridge at the Patterson's house - so long-standing that it predated Amanda's birth twenty-plus years earlier. While they were out of the house was when we could take our time, making love to each other slowly and repeatedly until we were sated, joined at the crouch but also touching soul to soul. We became one with each other, as close as men and women ever become, and a hell of a lot closer than brothers and sisters are ever expected to be. Such times were sweet - moments we savored together. But if I was home on Friday and Amanda arrived early enough, we would normally seek each other out and grab a fast fuck before our parents arrived. These mini-sessions tended to be short in duration but intense in sexual energy. Over the months that we'd been screwing each other, during our Friday couplings we had done it standing up and laying down, dressed and undressed, and in almost every room in the house (except our parent's bedroom and my father's den. We hadn't crossed to that level of kinkiness yet).

I had made it a point to be available if Amanda arrived at the house early enough. Thus, I was standing by when I heard her little red Honda pull into the driveway and stop. I watched her from my bedroom window as she got out of the car and then walked to the trunk and removed a package. It was wrapped, complete with a bow. I smiled at that. The package had to be for my birthday. I wondered what she had gotten me.

I soon heard Amanda's footsteps come up the stairs and past my room as she headed to her own bedroom. I knew that she would need several minutes to settle in. We had an established routine, and I gave her the time necessary to carry it out.

I was waiting to see if my sister had anything in mind for the time before our parents were due to arrive. I sure hoped so. The moments stolen before Mom and Dad arrived home on Friday afternoons were the most intense and erotic that my sister and I shared. Unlike the long sessions we indulged in on Saturday nights when our parents were out and we could express the love we shared together, these short encounters were almost totally focused on the physical, catering almost exclusively to pure lust. Not that this was a negative thing, you understand. This was when Amanda and I could let our imaginations run riot.

I found I didn't have long to wait. Just about fifteen minutes after Amanda had passed my room, a soft knock came from my door. I smiled to myself. It was time to let the games begin.

I opened the door to find my sister standing there, a single frosted cupcake with a lit candle on top in her hands. She greeted me with a song.

"Happy Birthday to you, Happy birthday to you..."

I almost fell down laughing. Amanda voiced the words in a throaty, very bad imitation of Marilyn Monroe singing at President Kennedy's birthday party back in the sixties. That was funny enough, but it was her clothing that tickled me the most. Early on my sister and I had discovered that we enjoyed erotic costumes and fantasy role-playing, and her present outfit was a winner. She was adorned as a little French maid, only with a pure sexual twist. Her little dress was sheer see-through black nylon with white lace trim. I would have been able to plainly see the peaks of her erect nipples were it not for a pair of red stick-on bows strategically located over her aureole. A large red bow, like the one on a Christmas wreath, hid her pubic mound. A black garter belt, black fishnet stockings, and high heels completed the outfit.

"Happy birthday, dear Kenneth, Happy birthday to you," she finished, and then held the cupcake out to me. "Would Monsieur like to blow out his candle?" she inquired in an extremely lame French accent.

"And what happens if I do?" I inquired, joining her in the game.

"Why, then I give Monsieur his present."

"Sounds interesting," I said, taking the cupcake from her and blowing out the candle's flame. I set the cupcake down on my desk, a thin wisp of smoke rising from the extinguished wick. "And what might this present consist of?" I continued, knowing pretty well what Amanda was going to say. After all, we had played this kind of game before.

"Why 'Moi', of course." she answered.

"Very nice," I responded. "And it looks like 'Moi' will be such fun to unwrap," I continued, moving in on her. I took hold of one of the red bows covering her nipples and pulled, peeling it from the nylon beneath. I admired the jutting pyramid exposed to my gaze, then lowered my mouth and sucked on it, allowing my saliva to soak through the thin material. Amanda responded with soft cooing sounds.

I repeated my performance, focusing this time on the opposite bow, uncovering her remaining nipple and sucking on it, leaving a wet spot on the nylon that mirrored the one from my first oral attack. Amanda continued to respond to my actions, the scent of her arousal rising to greet my nostrils.

I slid the large red bow off her hips, allowing it to drop around her ankles, where she stepped out of it. I found that she had prepared a real surprise for me. The panties for her costume were trimmed with the same white lace as her dress, and were completely crotchless. Amanda was completely available to me.

I've always been a person who knows how to take a hint. I pulled my tee shirt over my head. "The unwrapping was fun," I said, acting out our little drama. Dropping my jeans and shorts, releasing my now-erect cock, I continued, "I think I'm going to enjoy this gift. Is my little French maid ready to serve me?"

"Oh, oui Monsieur. 'Moi' is ready."

"Then it's time to open the box," I said with an evil smirk. I lifted up one of Amanda's legs, pushing her back against the wall as I opened her cunt to receive the rigid cock that was trapped between our bodies. One of her hands took hold of me, guiding me between the swollen lips of her dripping pussy.

I entered her with one sudden rude thrust of my hips, my cock riding up to completely fill her, stretching her wide, overcoming her with an exquisite mixture of pleasure and pain. She signaling her lust with a plaintive wail from deep in her throat as I began to roughly piston myself in and out of her.

Amanda lost her fake French accent. "OH YES. FUCK ME. Pound it in me. Nail me to the wall."

I kept up the rough pounding, knowing how much my sister was loving it. I was fulfilling one of the secret fantasies that she had described to me. She had let me know that I was the only man she ever engaged in rough sex with - that I could be trusted to not really hurt her. It was just another one of our erotic games, our incestuous secrets.

We were operating at a pace that could not last very long. I could feel the pressure developing in my groan - sense the rising of my semen from my balls. I came in a flood, hosing down the inside of my sister's grasping pussy, my cum leaking back out around my pummeling cock to run down the inside of her thighs.

There are a lot of times in life when it really sucks to be a teenager. At that age, no one respects you or treats you like you might have a mind of your own. But from a physical point of view, there are also times when being almost eighteen years old is the best feeling on earth. This was one of those times. Despite the fact that I had just filled my sister's cunt to overflowing, I was able to maintain my hard-on and keep on pumping. It only took a few more minutes to drive Amanda into a shattering orgasm. She dug her fingernails into my back and let out a banshee wail that would have - had they been able to hear it - been cause for the neighbors to call the cops. Sandwiching her between the wall and myself, I thrilled as her vaginal muscles repeatedly clasped around my cock as she came.

I continued screwing her as her orgasm faded, never stopping my stimulation of her prick-engorged pussy. I had found out early on that Amanda was the most multi-orgasmic woman I had ever had the experience to fuck. I delighted as she continued to respond, our sweat slickening the skin on both of our bodies, our flesh sliding on the moisture. The smell of sex filled the air as the wet sounds of this second go-around echoed in our ears. She quickly reached a second, even more intense orgasm, and then began the longer climb towards her third.

We continued like this for at least another ten minutes. There is absolutely nothing as stimulating - as erotic to a male - as watching and feeling the woman impaled on his prick cum repeatedly as he drives her. As my sister's third orgasm flowed over her, I joined with her, once more flooding her vagina with my cum. Frozen as I achieved my encore release, I clung to her, pushing her against the wall to brace both of us so we wouldn't collapse into a heap. I could feel her pussy milking my cock, draining me dry as she spasmed. In the end, I had nothing more left to give her. My erection faded, my now-flaccid penis slipping from her gaping cunt lips, allowing our combined liquids to seep out.

The game turned. Amanda became the aggressor, forcefully pushing me back onto my bed. Her lips dove for my cock as she stripped off her now-soaked panties, straddled my head and pushed her dripping cunt against my mouth. She rubbed her open pussy lips up and down my face, from chin to forehead, coating my mouth, nose, eyelids, and even my hair with our combined cum while I licked away at her like a madman and she blew my unresponsive prick. I was too fucked out to react to her mouth, but I managed to suck on her clit and drive her to one last orgasm - one final cum - before she collapsed on top of me. I checked the clock by the bed; it said four-thirty - about an hour left before Dad would arrive home from work.

We remained like that for several minutes, taking care not to fall asleep in the afterglow of our incestuous coupling. We had let that happen once, awakening only to the sound of our father's car door slamming in the driveway. We had then had to make a mad dash - me for the shower and Amanda for her bedroom - before Dad had entered the house. Fortunately, Dad was not in the habit of coming upstairs when he arrived home, and we had managed to clean up, dress, and hide the evidence of our misdeeds. But we had never forgotten that lesson in almost getting caught. Thus we rose from the bed, stripped it of its sweat and cum stained sheets, and then pranced down the hall to clean ourselves off.

While Amanda entered the bathroom that separated our two rooms, I continued to her bedroom and stashed the dirty sheets in the empty bottom drawer of her dresser. She kept it empty for just this purpose, knowing that Mom and Dad would never dream of invading her privacy by going through her drawers. We would wash the bedclothes tomorrow while our parents were away. I rejoined her in the bathroom, stepping over the small pile that represented the remnants of her maid costume. Sliding the shower door open, I slipped in to join her. She had already started soaping herself up, running the bar across her breasts and tummy. I slid my hand over hers, taking the soap from her and continuing the job, the slippery suds foaming as I began washing her inner thighs.

"God, that was intense, Ken," my sister confided. "I do so love being fucked standing up like a common street whore. It makes me feel SO nasty. Better wash me good. I'd swear that I have cum running down to my ankles."

I knelt down beside her, lathering her legs, massaging between her toes with my fingers and replying, "Just as long as you didn't leave footprints in the hall. I'd hate to see anyone slip and fall."

"So?" she said with a giggle. "I'm already a fallen woman - at least when I'm with you. And you had better hand me the shampoo. In case you don't know it, Little Brother, you've got cum in your hair. It wouldn't do to have Mom see that."

"I wonder how that could have gotten there," I said, grinning. "I'll give you the shampoo in a minute. I'm still busy down here."

I started to work my way back up her other leg with the soap, rubbing and caressing her until the slippery rectangle was between her legs, laving her pussy as I slid the perfumed bar back and forth between the lips. Maintaining the fingers of my right hand in her crease, finger-fucking her with two digits while my thumb rode over her clit, I used my left hand to slide the soap across her buttocks.

"Damn it, Kenny. Stop that. Dad will be home soon. Just give me the soap and get you fingers out of my pussy."

Reluctantly I did what she commanded. She took the soap and finished washing while I got the shampoo and lathered up my hair. She then single-mindedly assisted me in washing away the sweat and cum that clung to my own body. We both rinsed off under the warm spray, competing at flushing away the last vestiges of foam.

We ended up facing each other, chest-to-chest, belly-to-belly, her breasts pressing into me, one of her hands grasping my cock while one of mine cupped her mound. Warm water sprayed over us, running down our skin in little rivulets.

"So," she inquired, "looking forward to your birthday gift?"

"I thought that you just gave it to me."

She smiled knowingly. "That was just the appetizer. I'm saving the real gift for when we make love tomorrow."

"Oh really? Feel like giving me a little hint?"

"The hell with hints!" she replied, giving me an evil smile. "I have the perfect gift for you, Little Brother. I'm giving you my one remaining cherry."

"Jesus!" I replied, knowing exactly what she was offering. My exhausted dick began to stir anew at the very thought. "Let me see if I'm getting this right. I know someone popped your maidenhead a long time ago."

"That's true."

"And I also know you have oral experience. You suck cock like a Hoover vacuum."

"True again," she laughed. "And thanks for the compliment."

"So that only leaves one possibility."

"My ass," she confirmed. "I've been saving it for someone special - someone I really love. It's yours, Little Brother. I'm giving it to you. I want you to possess every part of me." Her expression became more serious now. "What we have may not last, but I know I'm never going to love anyone else the way I love you. You're the only person I don't have to pretend with. I can want to be a slut and you'll treat me like one. I can want to be a frightened little girl and you'll take care of me. And most of all, I can ask for love and I know you'll give it to me - that you will accept me totally and unconditionally. That's why I fuck you, Kenneth. That's why I WANT to fuck you - why I NEED to fuck you. That's why I do things with you I would never even think of doing or even mentioning to anyone else. And that's why I want you to split me open - why I want to feel you as you ream my asshole with your cock. You're going to fuck me in the ass for your birthday!"

"Wow!" was all I could say.

"But," she continued, her wicked smile widening more, "if you want my ass, you are going to have to rim me first."

"Anything you say," I murmured.

It sounded like this going to be one memorable eighteenth birthday celebration.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.