Catherine Bell and Zoe Mclellan Get Dogged - Cover

Catherine Bell and Zoe Mclellan Get Dogged

by Clvfan

Copyright© 2004 by Clvfan

Erotica Sex Story: Stars of the TV show J.A.G Catherine Bell and Zoe Mclellan experiment with dog love. Co-Star David Elliot James catches them. Guess what he wants to keep quiet.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Blackmail   Celebrity   Anal Sex   Bestiality   .

36-year-old Catherine Bell, beautiful co-star of the popular TV series J.A.G. was flat on her back in her bed, legs spread wide, and heels hooked behind her husband Adam Beson's ass as he pumped his hard cock in her tight wet pussy, he was propped on his arms over her watching her beautiful face flushed with desire as she built towards her climax, they both shone with a sheen of sweat from the sexual exertions they had already been though. Slorp, slap, slursh, his shiny cock going in and out of her slick channel making wet sounds. Adam loved to see his wife when she had an orgasm, she looked so damn sexy, eyes, wide open, mouth in a little O of ecstasy when the feelings swept over her, he could tell she was almost there.

The feeling of his firm cock riding in and out of her pussy, his hairy ass thrusting between her legs sent Catherine into her orgasm and she pulled his head down to hers mashing her full lips to his in a passionate kiss as she milked his cock with her hot sleeve, coating him with her woman juice. Adam fell on her jamming his cock in deep and starting to unload in his wife's squeezing cunt and jamming his tongue in her mouth while she whimpered her pleasure around it. They stayed locked together until their passion past and Adam rolled to her side, both laying on their backs enjoying the afterglow of lovemaking.

An interested spectator in all this was Leo, an Italian Greyhound, he was one of two Catherine had, the other being a female named Zoe. Zoe had been fixed so there never was any sexual interest for him on her part and since she never came in heat he didn't think much about her that way either. Now usually they weren't present when Catherine and Adam made love but they got so caught up in trying to make time while their daughter Gemma was asleep that they didn't put the dogs out. Leo could smell Catherine's excitement and was pacing around the bed, when he saw that both people were just lying there he jumped up on the bed. Now an Italian Greyhound is really a miniature Greyhound, they only go about 14 inches high at the shoulder and weigh around 12 to 15 pounds. They look just like their bigger brethren with the deep chest and lean flanks but the resemblance ends there. Another feature that makes them such good pets is they are practically odorless.

Leo's light weight didn't make much of an impression when he jumped up on the bed. The first evidence Catherine had was a wet tongue licking the inside of her thigh where her's and Adams cum had leaked out.

"Hey," she looked down her body to see Leo standing outside of her right leg and licking the inside of her left leg about six inches below her glistening pussy.

"Leo quit that" she scolded him. He rolled his eyes to look at her but didn't stop. His rough tongue did feel pretty good on her leg. She was about to shoo him off when Adam raised up on one elbow. "He knows a sweet pussy when he tastes one" he laughed "looks like he is enjoying himself."

Leo was working his way up Catherine's inner thigh, his fast lapping tongue beginning to send shivers through her. "So you don't care if he eats your wife" she asked, she hoped he didn't because Leo's wet tongue was getting close to her hole and his tongue was going a mile a minute. Adam just grinned "maybe I can get a few pointers on how to use my tongue." he replied.

Hearing this Catherine put a pillow under her head so she could watch and opened her legs so Leo could get to her better. Leo took his cue, as she moved her left leg out he jumped in between hers. Leo evidently liked the taste he was getting, he worked his way up till he was lapping at her dark hair covered mound, cleaning all her hair of that good tasting stuff, then he went to work on where all that nectar seemed to be coming from. He started lapping at her clitoris, his wet rough tongue making Catherine gasp in surprise at how good it felt, Leo started swiping her entire slit from top right on down to her asshole where all that cum had run. After cleaning her outside he went right to the source running his tongue in her slick hole as far as he could and wiggling it around to get all her juice.

"Ohhhh, Adam his tongue is so quick, its good Ummmm." Catherine groaned.

Adam looked into his wife's eyes, they reflected the lust that was coming over her as Leo's tongue ravaged her pussy. He laid one hand on her breast and started rolling a hardening nipple between his fingers. His cock was beginning to swell again at the sight of his wife being turned on by the lapping dog between her legs. The more Leo licked seemed like the more tasty stuff there was, he had his narrow muzzle between her opened pussy lips, his nose rooting against her clitoris.

"Ummm yes baby, make momma cum" Catherine was gasping now as Leo's rapid tongue and her husband's fingers teasing her nipples drove a wave of feeling all through her body. Adam was watching Leo, it looked like he was trying to get his nose right up into his wife's cunt.

Catherine spread her legs farther and lifted her fine ass up off the bed trying to get more of that active tongue inside her hot slick cave. "Oh yeah"... Uhhh baby... Here it comes" she moaned as her cunt started contracting and she bathed Leo's tongue in her flowing honey. Adam leaned over and sucked her hard nipple into his mouth, pulling and scraping his teeth lightly over the swollen nub. Leo was startled when Catherine's channel clamped his tongue and he jumped but he wasn't leaving this good tasting place till he got it all, his still rapid licking keeping Catherine's ass and legs quivering.

Adam was so turned on by the sight of his beautiful wife humping her pussy in the air and moaning he pushed Leo out of the way and crawled between her legs, taking a shapely calf in each hand he shoved her legs back towards her head and settled his cock at her wet entrance sinking fully into her heat.

Catherine was still in the throes of her orgasm as her husband slid in and started pumping hard. It didn't take him long to shoot he was so turned on and when she felt his hot cum coating her inside she had another climax. Adam continued to grind his groin around on her till he softened, Pulling out he kissed her full lips.

"That really turned me on for some reason" he said trying to catch his breath as he plopped back down beside his satisfied wife. "It sure was different" she agreed, "so you think you want to watch Leo eat his mamma's pussy again" she looked over to him. He just smiled and nodded. She looked over on the floor.

Poor Leo didn't get to finish his meal and her sexy smell had his pointed pink dick hanging out of its sheath. Catherine could see it was about four or five inches long. Poor baby she thought, next time I will have to do something for him.

It became a sort of weekend ritual when they were home to have Leo lick Catherine to a climax and Adam to fuck her hard while she was still cumming.

After the second time Catherine said they needed to do something for poor Leo, he got all worked up and no relief. They talked it over, Adam said he was to small to actually fuck her and he didn't want her sucking him off so they decided she would give him a hand job after they fucked.

The third time she let Leo eat her and after she and Adam had got their rocks off. She called Leo back up on the bed. He jumped up there eagerly, he wanted some more honey. Catherine lay back and spread her legs and Leo went right to work, Adam lay beside his wife slowly stroking his soft cock, as he watched.

Leo's cock emerged hanging down under his lean belly, seeing this Catherine pulled him up across her body till he was standing by her side. She took his hanging pink meat in one hand just about completely covering it. Grasping him firmly she started to masturbate him. Both could tell he liked it a lot, his back legs started quivering and he crouched down hunching into Catherine's pumping hand. She made him lay down on his back and started jacking him off the way you would a man. Going faster and faster, Leo's back legs were kicking in the air and he was whimpering in pleasure. Precum squirting out on every upstroke, lubricating Catherine's flashing hand and his pink dick.

Adam was almost hard again, the sight of his wife's soft hand skinning up and down her dog's dick and his stroking of himself had the desired effect on him.

Suddenly Leo's hips started bucking and thin streams of doggy cum shot up in the air, four, five long streams before it dropped back to a trickle, Catherine kept up her pumping, the sight of his pink cock shooting those long streams giving her a thrill.

She felt her husband pulling at her arm and she let go of Leo's dick who promptly turned on his side and started licking his receding cock. She saw her husband slowly stroking his dick and pulling her face down towards his hardness.

It looked delicious to her and she took him fully in her mouth tightening her lips around the base of his dick and drawing back up till just the head was in and sliding back down again. She drew back till she was sucking on just the head and started jacking him with her hand, both were so caught up in the moment they didn't realize this was the same hand she had just jacked Leo off with. When Catherine slid her lips down his hard pole again she tasted dog cum for the first time. At first she didn't realize what it was, it was just a strange taste, salty, a little tangy but not bad, then it dawned on her what it was.

Okay that's not bad she thought as she continued to suck her husband to another orgasm swallowing every drop of his cum.

That was the pattern that was set, they brought Leo in usually about three times a month. However after getting a taste of Leo's cum Catherine figured maybe Leo needed a little different relief than just a hand job and she wasn't so sure he was to little to fuck her.

The next time Adam was gone for a couple of days on business Catherine took Leo in the bedroom the first night. She removed her clothes and set on the bed, hefting her big breasts and massaging them a little, she loved to go without a top letting her round globes ride high on her chest, Looking down she knew she had gained almost a full size when she had her baby. She knew they turned Adam on even more now and she liked that. Scooting to the middle of the bed she lay back and spread her legs, one hand sliding down through her dark pubic hair to spread her pussy lips. "Come on Leo, come lick momma's pussy, I have a treat for you tonight" she called. Leo was on the bed instantly he was ready to clean out her good tasting fountain. He went to work immediately fast tongue working the outside of her lips then delving in, running up her channel sending shivers of pleasure through her cunt. His fast lapping had her ready to orgasm in no time but she had other plans.

Moving her head to the side she could see Leo's pink cock hanging down as he slurped up her pussy juice. She reached down and pulled on his head bringing him up between her legs, using one hand she shoved a pillow under her ass, when Leo's front paws were laying on her flat stomach she used them to pull him forward till his hard dick touched her inner thigh, Leo had never breed anything but when his cock touched that warm soft skin he instinctively started humping.

The pillow under her ass put her at just the right height and after the first hump shot his dick down her tight ass crease and the second sent it skittering up through her pubic hair bumping her clit on the way causing her to jump and moan, his third try hit dead center and he buried his five inches all the way in her saliva slicked hole. He started jack hammering his lean flanks as hard as he could. He had never felt anything this tight and warm around him before.

His dick wasn't big enough to really stretch Catherine's pussy much. She could feel it good because she kept those pussy muscles in fine shape, a hundred kegel exercises a day when she had the chance made an already tight hole even tighter.

She squeezed down on Leo's flying dick. His size wasn't much but the lightening friction between his speeding dick and her tight channel felt really good to her. His little legs were dancing on the bed trying to shove everything he had in this wonderful place. The sheath of his cock was entering her on every thrust, tickling her pussy lips sending extra thrills through her. She thought he looked so cute, his forepaws trying to grasp her hips, they weren't wide enough, his fine head was laying on her belly, ears flat to his head as he humped as fast as he could. He was squirting precum on every thrust and her pussy was very slick now. Catherine felt something bigger running in and out of her and she realized this must be his knot, although it made the base of his cock almost twice as big she had no trouble taking it in. As a matter of fact the angle he had on her made his cock rub her clit constantly and when he swelled it was like a big slick bump battering her clit. She felt her climax coming fast. "Come on baby fuck momma, yeah baby that's it." she encouraged.

She was almost there when Leo stopped pumping and held himself in her dancing on his hind legs as his balls pumped ropes of cum in Catherine's hot pussy. The feel of those shots of cum drenching her inside brought on her on climax,

"ohhhhh baby you made momma feel good" she sighed as her pussy clenched and contracted around his twitching cock. As soon as Leo quit Cumming he scrambled off Catherine and lay down beside her licking his receding cock. "Not one of those lovers who like to cuddle huh" she laughed. It felt pretty good to her especially how fast he went, that really felt good. All in all she figured she would give Leo a little now and then. She went and took a good bubble bath using that strawberry flavored douche Adam liked so much, just in case he came home early and wanted to eat her like usual.

While on the set of J.A.G. one day she was talking to Zoe McLellan who plays petty officer Coates on the show. Zoe is a dark eyed young beauty that has become a major part of the show. There was no jealousy on Catherine's part she knew she was a knockout and why most of the men in America loved the show. They were talking about their dogs, Catherine had brought Leo and Zoe with her and they were laughing over the fact the Catherine had a dog named Zoe.

Zoe told Catherine she had told her new husband, well they have been married less than a year so he was still new to her. Anyway she had told him how much she liked Catherine's greyhounds and being a loving husband he had went out and got her a greyhound, not an Italian but a full-grown greyhound. A eggshell colored male named Thor. Zoe laughed "I forgot to say Italian and I didn't want to hurt his feelings so I didn't correct him, but he is very well mannered, I just love him."

Catherine told her she should bring him to the set tomorrow, she would love to see him. The following day Zoe brought Thor with her, like Catherine's dogs he was housebroke and was perfectly happy to stay in the dressing room while they were shooting. His head was about waist high to Zoe, he was a big dog. On seeing him the thought went through Catherine's mind, Gosh he is about four times as big as Leo. I wonder how big a cock he has, and right then she started planning on finding out.

Catherine started talking to Zoe more between scenes, they became good buddies.

After a week or so they were sitting in Zoe's dressing room talking about their husbands and Catherine eased the talk into sex, they both agreed their husbands were great lovers. Catherine asked Zoe if her husband was good at oral sex. Zoe kind of blushed and said he made her cum that way every time. Catherine said Adam was great at it, almost as good as Leo, she gave Zoe a sideways glance to see if she caught what she said.

Zoe raised her eyebrows "You mean Leo your dog?"

"Yeah, he's great" she said and proceeded to tell Zoe how it all came about.

"Didn't you feel kind of weird letting a dog lick you?" Zoe asked.

"Well at first I did but then when he got that agile tongue in me it felt so good I didn't care whose tongue it was" she told her, "You should try it, I am sure Leo would be glad to show you his technique."

"Oh I couldn't do that." Zoe answered. Catherine left it at that and they went on talking about other things. In the days that followed Catherine kept up the pressure telling Zoe how good Leo and her husband had did the night before or just how Leo took care of her while Adam was away. When Zoe asked her one day just how much different it was than a man Catherine knew she had her hooked. She suggested that she come over the next day, it being Saturday and they weren't shooting any episodes. Adam was going to be gone for about three days on business, she would take Gemma to her mom's house and they would have the place to themselves. Zoe sort of hesitated, "Aw come on you don't have to do anything you don't want to" Catherine coxed.

"Okay I will be over about nine then" Zoe agreed.

Catherine had everything carefully planned when Zoe arrived the next morning, they chatted for a while and Catherine fixed a brunch with some wine, they set around talking and she made sure Zoe's glass stayed full. She could tell Zoe was getting a little buzz so she thought the time was about right. She turned the talk to sex and soon they were giggling like schoolgirls, Catherine making sure Zoe kept sipping her wine.

"Come on in the bedroom I'll show you Leo's skills", Catherine said as she got up and took Zoe's hand pulling her along. "Okay but I am just going to watch."

Zoe snickered. When they got there Catherine set Zoe in a chair and removed her shorts and top going to lay on the bed so Zoe had a side view.

Wow Zoe thought, she had seen Catherine in a bikini on some of the episodes on J.A.G. but in the nude she was magnificent. Long shapely legs, neatly trimmed dark hair at the juncture of her thighs, flat belly and big upstanding breasts, beautiful face, yep Zoe thought, no wonder all the men tune in to watch her.

Catherine ran her hand down between her legs fingering her clit to get the juices flowing, she knew that jump-started Leo. "Come boy, show Zoe what you can do for momma."

Hearing his name and smelling Catherine's quickening arousal Leo jumped up on the bed and went directly to his meal. By now he was an expert and he ran his snout up and down her pussy before working his tongue between her tight lips and proceeded to work his magic. Catherine didn't have to pretend much, most of her moans of pleasure were real but she threw in some more to make sure Zoe knew this was great stuff.

Zoe was fascinated as she watched Leo's head moving between Catherine's spread thighs, she could see the flush coming over her face and the way her legs moved to spread farther giving him better access, Zoe knew he was making Catherine feel good. She wasn't even aware of getting up and going over to stand by the bed where she could see better. The view she got was Leo's long snout buried in Catherine's pubic hair working up and down and around as he lapped her sweet pussy. Her gaze moving up Catherine's body she saw Catherine had both hands on her breasts rolling and pulling her nipples, little gasps of delight escaping her lips. Zoe could feel her own juices begin to flow watching this sexy woman get pleasured.

Catherine could feel her orgasm approaching and she lifted her taut ass up off the bed giving Leo a better angle to get his flashing tongue farther up her flowing channel. When her climax hit she clamped his flashing tongue with her pussy coating his tongue and muzzle with pussy juice, and old experienced hand by now he never slowed down just kept on lapping sending little after tremors through Catherine.

Zoe watched Catherine have a tremendous climax unaware that she was rubbing her pussy through her shorts. Leo' didn't stop till Catherine pushed him away almost exhausted from his constant attack on her sensitive cunt. Usually she just lay back and relaxed for a while but today she had other plans, Rolling over to where Zoe was standing she started tugging Zoe's shorts down. "You see how good it is, come on its your turn to feel that wonderful tongue" Zoe a little drunk and a little turned on now allowed Catherine to remove her shorts and lay her down on the bed. Catherine called Leo immediately she didn't want to give Zoe a chance to change her mind.

Leo was always up to eating some more of that good tasting stuff, he jumped up between Zoe's legs and started licking around her dark haired pussy. Catherine put a hand on each of Zoe's knees and spread her legs wider. She really has a killer body Catherine thought. Zoe was trying to think about what was happening and was about to say stop when Leo's warm rough tongue ran over her clitoris.

"Wait I". Ohhh." was all she got out before Leo was ravaging the inside of her hot cave with his so agile tongue. "Ummmm... Ohh" Zoe was moaning, she had never felt anything like this quick flashing wriggling twisting muscle teasing the inside of her pussy.

This was a little different taste for Leo but he liked it just as well and the more she produced the harder the worked to get it. Zoe remembering seeing Catherine playing with her nipples and she squeezed her breasts together rubbing the sides before rolling her nipples and sending that tingle of desire down through her body. Leo had her on the verge and his muzzle rooting around between her tight lips rubbing against her clit sent her into her climax, her gushing cunt rippling along Leo's working tongue, he liked this fresh supply of syrup and redoubled his efforts making Zoe groan with renewed orgasms. She had never felt anything this good before.

Catherine watched all this with a pleased smile, looked like the first part of her plan had worked. When Zoe was just a quivering mass of feelings Catherine pulled Leo off her, he knew the drill by now and went to lay down till he was called again. She sat down by Zoe. "Well didn't I tell you he could eat some pussy" she grinned. Zoe still breathing hard replied "Whew that tongue, must go a mile a minute, that was fantastic".

Catherine had another glass of wine ready, "why don't you take off that top and get comfortable, Leo is good for as long as you want him." she helped Zoe off with her top, Zoe's perky handfuls bouncing delightfully as they were freed from their confinement. Each one got off twice more that afternoon and Catherine showed Zoe how she jacked off Leo, after all he needed some relief also. Zoe got so turned on at watching Catherine's hand flashing up and down Leo's pink pointed cock and the ropes of dog cum he shot out, had to have Leo eat her one more time before she went home. For the next few weeks Zoe or Catherine made excuses to go to one another's house when their husbands were busy and Leo's tongue got a hell of a workout.

The last few episodes of the season were to be shot on location in New Orleans, the only cast members that would be in those scenes were their co-star who played Commander Harmon Rabb, David James Elliot along with Catherine and Zoe. Catherine knew this was coming up, it was part of her plan. She told Zoe she needed to bring Thor with her, she knew the Hotel they were being put up in wouldn't mind, they were used to catering to the rich and their pets. They would be there at least two weeks Catherine figured that would be plenty of time.

They arrived in New Orleans and got set up in their Hotel, all three actors went out and enjoyed a good meal before retiring for the night. They had the top floor that consisted of four three room suites, the studio paid for all four so their stars would have some privacy. David went on to his room to watch some TV but Zoe took Thor and went to Catherine's suite.

Catherine had already gotten undressed and was just in a thin robe that clung to her curvy body. She was making over Thor petting him and caressing him telling him what a pretty boy he was. Thor was eating this up his tail going ninety miles an hour. Catherine sat on her bed and lay back with her feet on the floor and her legs spread, she started fingering her pussy, rubbing her clit getting her juices flowing. Zoe had brought Thor to stand between Catherine's legs, the sight of Catherine with her fingers running in and out of her dark thatched pussy was making Zoe a little wet herself. Thor didn't know what was going on but he was starting to get a whiff of something that smelled like a female in heat. He started sniffing and getting closer to Catherine's seeping pussy, she moved her hand and he snuffled around the inside of her thighs finally taking a big swipe right up between her legs.

"Ohhhhhh Yeah" Catherine jumped, his big tongue covered her whole crotch area, the soft roughness sending a thrill through her, it was so much bigger then Leo's. Thor liked the taste he found and he started working to get more, seemed like it was coming from this hot little hole and he worked his big tongue right in there, twisting and wiggling to lap up this good cream. "Ohhhhh""Ummmm yes Oh baby his tongue is as big as a cock" Catherine cried, she spread her legs wider and shoved up to his bobbing muzzle. Thor reached back into her pussy about five inches and he didn't miss a centimeter with that lapping muscle. Catherine's legs were jerking and she was breathing heavy her hands clenching a handful of bedspread as Thor's big tongue drove her quickly up to a climax.

Zoe could see how good it was making Catherine feel and she stripped out of her skirt and top quickly, she wanted to be ready when Thor was done with Catherine.

TV star and recognized beauty the world over Catherine Bell was having the orgasm of her life as Thor's long thick tongue felt like it was reaching every part of her pussy, her ass was lifted off the bed her toes and calves straining to get her pussy up to Thor's flashing tongue, that was no problem Thor was trying to get his muzzle into her tight hole to make sure he got all she had to offer.

Catherine's pussy was clenching his stabbing tongue rippling all up and down her channel as feelings of pure pleasure and lust ran through her body "oohhhh yeah,... Goood doggy, ummmm what a tongue" she was moaning. She finally had to push him away, his tongue in her extremely sensitive pussy was just too much, she didn't know how many times she had come, it was definitely several.

Zoe was ready, she lay down beside Catherine and spread her legs. "Come on boy, time to do momma now" she coaxed. Thor could smell her, slightly different but just as good, he moved over to stand between her legs. He knew now where the good stuff was and he went right to work. The first time his tongue shot about four inches up into Zoe's pussy she almost passed out from the sheer pleasure of it. In no time he had her whole body shaking with the lustful pleasure he was providing.

Catherine lay there and watched her dark haired beautiful co-star, her legs held up in the air and knees bent, Zoe had reached down and grabbed her legs behind the knees and pulled them back so Thor could get even farther in her slick hot sleeve. Catherine could see Thor's cock dropping down from its sheath, she couldn't believe how big it looked and it wasn't even fully hard, had to be 7 inches now. She knew before this shoot was over she was going to have that monster in her cunt and her mouth.

Zoe's body was quivering with passion now and she had a gut-straining climax, shooting her cum over Thor's tongue and squirting out around his muzzle causing him to huff a sneeze, but he never missed a beat with that flashing tongue. He lapped up every drop from her spasming cunt till she to had to push him away.

She lay there with spread legs, her cum and dog slobber coating her dark pussy hair.

Thor lay down and started licking his cock that was still hanging out of his sheath. Catherine got off the bed telling Zoe "We have got to do something for Thor after all he sure pleased us." Zoe rolled over on her side to see what Catherine would do.

Catherine got on her knees beside Thor and reached down to take his cock in her hand, running up and down the slick hot shaft. Thor just lay there and watched her. As her soft hand jerked him off Thor's cock started extending till it reached about 8 1/2 inches. Catherine knew she had to have this monster in her before they went home, tomorrow if she could swing it. Thor was squirting out pre cum now almost constantly.

Zoe was absently rubbing her pussy again as the erotic sight of Catherine Bell on her knees jacking off a dog made her little pussy tingle again.

Thor was getting to that good place, he lay down stretched out his back legs straightening out as Catherine's hand raced up and down his pink shaft, it was very slick now, she would run her hand down past the tip catching his precum and coating his shaft on the way back to his furry sheath. He started to whine as the first long milky rope of cum shot out over the carpet, followed by about 7 more before tapering off to dribbles. Catherine slowed down squeezing his cock tightly on the up stroke milking his balls empty. She licked her hand clean. Zoe watching felt a sharp tingle right in her pussy when she saw Catherine do that.

Both girls were tired so they said their good nights and Zoe took Thor and left.

Catherine got a wet towel and blotted up Thor's cum, no since having the help talking about the cum stains on the floor.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.