Instant Messaging
Chapter 14: Saturday Morning

Copyright© 2004 by hankj

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14: Saturday Morning - A man struggles with his desire to be a cuckold. He shares a conversation with an online stranger. She's trying to be objective about his fantasies and definitely makes him see his very descriptive life as it could be! She's struggling to give him honest advice but she's not sure he's truly getting it. It's about to become real!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Humiliation   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

Part of conversation between Kristina and her blackmailer on her cell phone in the ladies room of the Starlight Club on Friday evening.

"Don't worry about Hank either. Just believe me going forward. You'll have to take my word and trust me when I say I'll protect you from your husband. From here on out I want you just to continue denying Hank full intercourse and keep encouraging him to masturbate since we both know he likes that so much! Okay, Kristina?"

"OKAY! Goodbye!"

"Unh-uh! Not goodbye just yet Kristina! We're not done here just yet! Now you go back to what we agreed upon earlier tonight. Your night is not over for you just yet, Kristina. You can have your long chat with that hubby of yours later in the morning. Oh, and be sure to lose those panties you have on too before you go back out there. They weren't part of our original script! Now you just go back out there and enjoy yourself and remember to be nice. Now we're done Kristina. Good night."

Kristina talking to herself after her phone call on Friday evening.

"Please, please Hank? You need know I didn't want to do that to hurt you! I was never told how to make that happen baby, just that I had to make it happen. That's why I tried to make a game out of it. That's why I had everyone move away from us. Please don't hate me Hank? I can't tell you why, I just had to do that baby."

Kristina slipping into motel room where Hank has spent the night at about 5:30 in the morning on Saturday before first light.

"Hey there, sleepy head. Are you ready to wake up and greet your loving wife?"

"Umm. Oh Kristina. I'm sorry! I must have just dozed off for a minute. I was trying to be awake for when you came in. Are you okay? Did you have fun last night?"

"Yeah baby, I did and I'm VERY okay!"

"Oh, my wife really enjoyed herself, eh! Come here, slide over a little closer to me."

"Hank I need to know if you're really okay? I didn't mean to humiliate you like that last night! I didn't realize you were so close to cumming! Can you please forgive me baby? I'm so, so sorry about that!"

"Kristina, everything's fine! It just happened. It wasn't your fault at all! We were playing and I got carried away just a little too much! If it was anyone's fault! What's to forgive?"

"Hank, I made you cum like that, out there in the open. Please don't be angry with me?"

"Shhh. It's okay. I'm not mad. I'm not angry. Come on, look at me; don't you dare cry either, please? We were playing and I got carried away just a little too much! If it was anyone's fault, it was mine! I'm perfectly fine with it though! You might have perceived it as embarrassing and humiliating for me, but I was the one who let it get that far, not you! I was enjoying it too much, and once we got started I didn't want it too stop!"

"You enjoyed it?"

"Yes, as odd as that may sound, I let myself experience the thrill of that moment and had no intention of ending it. What's worse is that I let you feel responsible for it. I didn't tell you that I didn't want to stop! I saw how you felt in your eyes afterwards and in the rush trying to spare my feelings and get me out of there, I let you feel like it was your responsibility."

"I didn't know..."

"Yes, I should never have let you take that guilt for me. Kristina I just need you to forgive me for not explaining to you sooner. You have nothing to apologize for. I love you so much and you absolutely need to understand that it was me and that I let myself enjoy that!"

"Huh? Are you sure about that?"

"Kristina, I'm absolutely sure of that! Please baby? Show me that beautiful, happy face. What happened last night was purely me getting carried away with some thrill that I should have never let go that far! That's better babe! I'm seeing my baby smiling again."

"Hank, I need to ask you something and I'd like you to give me an honest answer, please? What were you feeling? Were you excited and then embarrassed and humiliated? What happened?"

"Kristina, I've given that some thought too because I know I need to explain and apologize for my actions. And I'll be honest with you. Please listen before you jump to any conclusions, okay? This may not be what you want to hear but it's the only way I know how to explain it. I owe you that much."

"Oh? I'm listening."

"Kristina, I thought about avoiding any discussion about this altogether."

"You'd better not have even dared, Hank!"

"The fact of the matter is, the longer I've thought about it, the more I've convinced myself that I need to be totally honest with you about it. This may scare you even more though, as I'm not sure what the repercussions will be."

"Don't worry, babe. I think I can take it, just be honest with me here."

"Okay, I'll be blatantly honest then. I don't want you to realize eventually that I hadn't been truthful to you. I'd much rather have you think I'm totally off my rocker than incapable of telling you the truth."

"Not to mention me cutting off your nuts, buddy!"

"Hey, there's that smile again! But this may even give you good reason for not wanting to be with me anymore because you'd think I've turned into some kind of pervert or something. But if there's one thing you know about me, you know how it would pain me to have you believe I was dishonest with you."

"Go on."

"The truth of the matter Kristina is I did enjoy you encouraging me to play with myself openly last night. It's almost exactly the same reason I get excited seeing you tease other men. There's no rational reason as to explain why, it's just a fact! You said yourself earlier this week that you don't know why it gets you hot to tease other men, but it does. Well, the same thing goes for me too. I know that act excited me, but I can't begin to explain why, because I don't know myself!"

"Oh! Really?"

"Listen, I did realize something though about my excitement in watching you tease other men though. When I see you like that, it reminds me of the beautiful, sexy woman I met and convinced to marry. The way you flirt and tease other men is how you used to tease me when we were dating. Last night reminded me of you then. Not because you were teasing me, but because you were enjoying yourself."

"Well, I really did though. Kind of..."

"You were having fun teasing and it came naturally. When we got married we eventually evolved into a married couple. There's nothing bad at all in that, but our roles and priorities changed when we got married. First and foremost, let me say that I don't resent the fact that we got married whatsoever!"

"Oh! You got me wondering there, buddy."

"But I did become a married man who had responsibilities in providing for my family and my wife. I don't want you to ever think that I regretted that decision at all either! You changed as well though into a married woman who had to assume the role of a mother and a wife again. I don't believe that you regret that either."

"But... what I did last night was beyond all that, Hank! I've never humiliated you in public like that. I would have never dreamed of doing that! Besides, after we were married, you seemed content with the way I carried myself. I never heard any complaints from you! Why the sudden change? And why now?"

"Kristina, for quite some time we both handled our new roles and responsibilities mixed in with that newfound sexual and intimate part of our relationship very well. But at least for me, I found that the sexy, vibrant, flirtatious woman I fell in love was slipping away from me after while."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"I've always been in awe of you for being the woman that you are, even when you are trying not to be seen as sexy. But as awesome as I've always seen you in my eyes, to you 'being sexy', almost became a degrading term. I think you were afraid other people saw you only as an attractive woman and nothing more. Even going to work you've found a need to hide your attractiveness by wearing pantsuits and putting your hair up just so that others won't see an attractive and sexy woman but rather an intelligent person who happens to be a woman. That's no excuse for my failings at all, but it is a fact! I think you even got to the point that you thought I couldn't appreciate you for being more than an attractive woman."

"Well, that's what I thought, Hank."

"If you only knew how much the opposite of that I truly do see in you! I'm amazed by all the things you are and how much more you can do compared to me. I think I let myself believe that you didn't want me to think of you as being sexy. The thing is, the way I see you, you're everything else AND a very sexy and beautiful woman as well!"

"Baby, I've never stopped seeing you as an attractive man that I love and I've never tried having you think I'm not sexy either. But I think you let that affect your performance in bed and it eventually got to me too. After while, I began to suspect I wasn't attractive to you anymore or that you were having an affair. Your failure to get and keep an erection those times, frankly it left me high and dry and quite frustrated."

"I'm so sorry for that, baby! I should have tried to explain myself much sooner! I put more energy into those other roles that I assumed when we got married. I wanted to be a good husband and a provider for you. Someone whom you could always count on, to be there for you! I also wanted to be an equally good stepfather for your son as well! But that also meant that I had to apply more effort and energy into my job. For a long time I'm sure I thought I was handling each responsibility equally well."

"Baby, I think you put too much effort into them! Being a good provider for us doesn't mean just putting food on the table; I wanted you to 'provide' for me in bed as well. Beyond that Hank, we both need to be able to talk more openly like this!"

"I'm beginning to realize that more than you know, Kristina..."

"We both became frustrated, just in different ways. We should have tried to talk like this a long, long time ago, but I guess we were both too afraid to admit there was a problem! Rather than talk about it, we both dealt with it by pretending it didn't exist."

"Just recently I've come to realize that I wasn't being the one thing that I had hoped attracted you to me in the first place; I stopped being the man you married. That's going to sound like a lame explanation I know, but I think it's the most honest thing I can say about this."

"Baby it's not lame! It's something that needed to be said and I needed to hear. Can I say something now?"

"Of course. I'm sorry for rambling."

"What does any of that have to do with what happened last night? What does that have to do with you allowing me to humiliate you like that? Are you telling me you want me to behave 'improperly'? Are you telling me this 'humiliation' thing is your way to make amends for your inability to perform in this past year? The man I thought I married didn't get off on being humiliated like that!"

"Kristina, what happened last night, was an urge that I've always been able to suppress."

"Oh, I see..."

"I've been aware that I get a certain thrill to that kind of situation but I've never let it surface before! Last night, for whatever reason, I let go and allowed myself to experience it. I'm not proud of it, but it was also there before we married. You've just never seen it because I wouldn't allow it to come out before. Me allowing that emotion loose had nothing at all to do with my inability to perform in this past year though, none whatsoever!"

"Huh?"

"As far as me wanting to see you behave 'improperly', if behaving 'improperly' means letting the world know that you can be and don't mind being seen as sexy, then in that case, yes! I want you to accept that you can be and indeed are sexy! I don't want you to keep anyone from seeing that because you think they'll feel different or less about you! That goes for me as well! I've told you that I believe you are so much more AND you're sexy as hell! I don't want you to feel ashamed of it!"

"What you're saying is confusing the hell out of me mister! You've said a lot of stuff in this past week that needed to be said, yes; but I think I'm just going to need some time to process it all!"

"I finally realized that in the past year that I wasn't being your partner as a man in this relationship. As you said, I took the easy way out; I swept it under the rug."

"No Hank, I think we both did! I realize that I avoided saying anything to you about it as well. We both took the easy way out!"

"I'm so sorry, but I saw right away how my inability to perform was frustrating you. The same thing I said the other day still applies tonight though; I finally woke up just recently and I've realized that I'm in serious jeopardy of losing you."

"Hank, you are a weird and strange man at times! Something that you do have though, is a way about you that makes me remember why I fell in love with and married you! But are we too late to fix things between us?"

"I hope not! I know I can't ignore or be excused for everything that I've put you through. The only thing I can simply ask of you to is to let yourself become the sexy woman I married. I also know that if I don't try to repair the damage I've caused, I'll regret it forever and that will make losing you hurt even more!"

"Baby, the one thing that you have to do is ask me or tell me what's going on! I can't read your mind. Hank. If you don't lose me; if I became that sexy woman and stick by you, what then?"

"I'll feel a tremendous relief knowing that I didn't wake up too late! But I'll also work as hard as I possibly can to be the man you fell in love with and married!"

"Hank, maybe you think I want other men; maybe I can have them! The big thing, that you haven't accounted for is that I've never wanted anyone else at all like I want you! And I still want you mister! So you're saying, if I become that sexy woman that you see in me, you'll try your hardest to give me what I want and need in return?"

"Yes! When I came into this room earlier, I was prepared to settle for a temporary satisfaction of having you be that sexy woman that you've become recently. I didn't want to have to explain myself! But the longer I thought about it, the more I realized I want and need you in my life much longer than that! If I can have all the sexy woman I know you are, and still fail you, then I wouldn't want you to want me, because I wouldn't deserve you!"

"No Hank, I don't want you to fail. Here, let me help. Give me your hand."

"Kristina, I also don't want to confuse you when I ask you to be sexy for me. Sexy for me is NOT JUST seeing you wear skimpy and revealing clothes; we both know I like that for sure! But, you being sexy is so much more than that though; it's an attitude in you!"

"Attitude you say? Like the way my hand is guiding your hand up and down this? You're saying you like that, baby?"

"U... huh, Kristina! All I can tell you is that there is nothing in this world that I want more than to have my sexy wife in my life forever! That's what I've been trying to tell you in such miserable and awkward terms for days now! I love you and I can't bear the thought of losing you!"

"You better continue to go on loving me too mister! If that's how you really feel babe, I think I can manage to go the distance with you! You're lucky you didn't try to settle for that temporary solution either mister! I wouldn't want to lose you either! And my baby's penis is getting hard too!"

"Uuh! I'm sorry you had to hear all of this now but I really thought I needed to give the best honest explanation I possibly could! Not admitting this would be utterly pointless now! I love you so very much!"

"I'm not sorry that you told me any of this baby! And I do love you for that too, babe! Thank you for being so honest and frank with me. When you do try to talk to me the way you have lately, I can see and feel how difficult it is, but I also know how important it as well! It still doesn't answer exactly why you enjoyed being humiliated like last night though. Are you telling me that you're not angry with me at all; that you actually liked me humiliating you? Are you sure? Umm, my baby is really getting hard now."

"As embarrassing as it sounds, yes! I know it's difficult to comprehend and to accept too."

"So me becoming this sexy woman again that you see in me; will she be able to keep you satisfied?"

"Kristina, as far as you becoming that sexy woman I know you are, that won't be hard for you at all! What will be hard for you though, will be to accept that being sexy and attractive, and seen that way by other people, is not a bad thing at all! The hardest thing for you to comprehend will be for you to know that you're not JUST sexy, but you're all of those other wonderful things as well! If no one else can see that, just know that I do! The only thing I ask is that if I'm not the man you need me to be, please tell me and give me the opportunity to fix that, before you turn me out into the street missy!"

"Do you somehow feel that we need to regain that feeling of the 'chase' again like before we were married? And if I make it like you're losing the chase, will you try harder to catch me mister? You're saying that you're afraid of losing me; but Hank, can't you see? So am I! I'm just as worried about losing you! Just how far are you willing to go to keep from losing me, sweetie?"

"Kristina, there is a part of us that I do want to regain and of that I have no doubt! I want to regain that ability to play and enjoy one another's company without feeling that we're hurting each other in wanting to be closer like that. Just in the past few weeks, you can't tell me you haven't seen that again! But I also know that I don't want to smother you either. Yes, sure I want to chase you, but I also want to know that I have a good chance of catching you too missy!"

"He-he, you'd better work hard, mister. Do you think that jealousy will get you closer to me? If I make you really, really jealous, will that be the glue for you to stay with me Hank? Keep on stroking your little penis, sweetie. I like seeing you do that."

"Kristina, I tried to tell you; yes I'll be jealous; no doubt! I'd be a fool not to be jealous! But I hope you see that jealousy is just a small thing for me."

"And you're saying that you can be jealous but still let me be my sexy self?"

"I think so, honey. Before we were married and shortly afterwards, jealousy was a stronger emotion compared to now. I instantly knew you were sexy and attractive to me when we first met. Since then, I've learned to love you for more than just being that sexy woman I met! But I also know that I fell in love with your charm, your wit, and your smile and for the warm, loving woman, mother and friend you are as well! If I lost you then, it would have been devastating to me! But now that you know all my dark secrets, while I may not appear to be as jealous as when we first met, losing you would be a whole lot more traumatic!"

"What if I become this overtly sexy woman you have in your mind and still stick by you, honey? Will you like that? And how sexy can you stand me being?"

"All I know is that I can't afford to lose you in my life! There is so much joy you bring into my life beyond just that sexy woman I see in you! In you, I've always seen that sexiness and I'm afraid that you think I want you to suppress that creature to keep me happy! As far as how much can I stand, try me, and see if you can get rid of me then missy!"

"Okay, but if I somehow go too far; if you see me enjoying the attention of other men, not just teasing them, but being touchy-feely with them, will you hate me for that? Will you still want me then or push me away? He-he-he. I think I know the answer to that. Your little penis looks so stiff in your hands there. Slow down, honey."

"Whew! Kristina, as long as I can look into your eyes and know how deeply you love me; that's all I'll ever need! I don't want to be the reason for you not being the kind of woman I know you can be! As long as I know you'll always want to come home to me, that's all I can ask of you. It seems that I've trivialized it, but you being a sexy vibrant woman is only a part of you; but it is also an important part of what makes you who you are to me!"

"You sure are one strange man, mister! Now just how weird are you really, Hank? Do you have any other deep, dark secrets you need to tell me about?"

"I'd say those two deep dark secrets are about enough for me, wouldn't you? Heh-heh-heh. Perhaps I should ask if you have any deep dark secrets as well that you need to tell me about."

"That better be ALL of the dark secrets you're carrying around with you mister! As for me discussing my secrets, I think we'll stick to yours for the moment. Heh-heh-heh. Just to set the record straight though, you did learn one of my secrets when I told you that I too get turned on when I tease men these days!"

"Kristina, I don't know what else to tell you beyond what I've said already. I love you so much and it hurts for me to see that you're not completely satisfied with me! One other comment that I'd like to add though if you don't mind is that if you ever feel like a secret you have is keeping us distant, please know that there is nothing you could possibly ever do that can make me stop loving you!"

"You used to satisfy me, Hank. It's only this past year..."

"But I don't fault you at all; Kristina. It's because I haven't found a way to show you just how important to me you really are!"

"Are you sure you don't fault me at all, Hank? And will I be too sexy for you, Hank?"

"No I don't, honey. And Kristina, there's nothing about you can be too sexy for me!"

"Hank, we're not totally done with this matter yet; we've got a lot more talking still to go! But the fact that you can tell me this, no matter how strange and difficult it is for me to accept means a lot to me! If there has been any good that has come into our lives in these past few weeks, it's that for the first time in a very long time we can once again talk to one another! I can't honestly say if I'll be able to live up to your expectations or if I'll like what I become in the process; but it's better than not knowing what's been driving a wedge between us for so long now!"

"Kristina, it wasn't long ago I wouldn't have been able to admit these feelings to you or have been as open about explaining my actions; but to hold those feelings and explanations inside me was a sure guarantee that I would lose you! I could finally see that it was very real possibility and I couldn't have let that happen without trying! I love you more than you could possibly imagine!"

"Baby, I love you very much as well! But I'll give you fair warning now mister, you may also regret having told me some of the things you have as well! Heh-heh-heh. Now, I have a few new things to keep you interested in me!"

"As long as you stay interested in me and want to be with me, I'll tell you everything and anything about me that you'll ever want to know!"

"We'll see about that mister! I may even test you to find out! Heh-heh-heh."

"I know you've got to be tired honey, so I'll leave you alone so you can get some rest now."

"No, no, no, no mister! First, I want you to kiss me and hold me and then I want us to make love to one another. Your little penis has gotten soft in your hands since you slowed down, honey. It's time you get it back up so we can play. I am still your personal slut for another thirty-six hours, so I don't want to hear another 'honey' or 'babe' or 'missy' coming out of your mouth mister! Is that understood?"

"Yes."

"Thanks babe! Good! Remember, you also made a promise to me that you'd go down on me anytime and every time I come home to you and I intend to make you abide by that too! Is that that also understood mister?"

"Yes."

"Good, now could you reach over there and hand me my purse please? Thank you. Okay, before I give you this I need you to promise me to keep this as something only you and I know about. No friends, no family, no one else is to know besides you and me. Do you think you can do that for me mister?"

"Yeah, but what's all this secrecy about?"

"There's really not much to it, but let's just say I want this to stay between you and me always. I mentioned a special ceremony last night because I had this made up for you and I wanted to give it to you as just something special. It's just a little card that I had laminated that you can present to me at anytime to request that your personal slut come out to play for a twenty-four hour period. It's kind of corny I know, but it was something special I wanted to do for you. Heh-heh-heh."

"That's pretty cool! Thank you."

"It may seem foolish but I've given a lot of thought to some things as well recently. One of the conclusions I came to was, just as you said, we don't play together enough anymore lately. I also know that you enjoy having me get dressed up more seductively. You've never really asked for me to do that before, so I decided this could be a way for you and I to have a little time out once in a while. Once you present me this card mister, some time within a week afterwards, that card will entitle you to be with your personal slut for a full day. Heh-heh-heh."

"I think I could really get to enjoy that!"

"That's exactly what I wanted to hear! This way, maybe if we haven't been able to communicate or something, we'll both just take a twenty-four hour break. That may be a way to give ourselves an opportunity to open that door between us that may have gotten closed."

"Kristina, I don't know what to say? That's pretty special! Is there some way I can get you something as well? I mean this is almost a selfish gift for me only. If we're going to take a twenty-four hour break, I want that time to be equal for both of us."

"I think we'll be able to work something out, don't you worry about that mister! This is just something that we can use to say, break the ice. I actually chose the response time of a week because we might be fighting or angry or even too busy. This will just put our relationship on notice that we need some time together as a couple, okay?"

"Absolutely, K-my precious slut!"

"You better get that right when you're talking to your personal slut, mister! I love you Hank!"

"And I love you too."

"That's more like what I wanted to hear from you! Now you lie back there and move those pillows under your head. I need to slide up closer to you so I can whisper in your ear to get the attention of your little penis now! I also want you throw those covers off us too. I don't want your penis accidentally getting carried away now. Heh-heh-heh."

"I'd be happy to oblige you!"

"Damn right you will mister! But now, you're also going to pay a little for letting me in on those dark secrets of yours. There, that's a lot better! So tell me baby, did I make you all hot and bothered last night? Did you just feel how your little penis just jumped right then baby! Ooh, it's starting to get hard again just from me whispering in your ear like this!"

"Oh yeah."

"Now that I know your secrets, we're going to make sure you get more than a little hot and bothered mister! I said earlier, that I was particularly worried that I had embarrassed or humiliated you last night, right? Well I didn't tell you everything about that sweetie. Do you want to know more about your precious personal slut baby?"

"What's that?"

"I actually got off on teasing you like that last night mister! Now that I know you actually liked it and that you weren't mad at me at all, you may have to suffer the unbearable consequences of your precious slutty wife! Heh-heh-heh."

"Oh no, consequences! Not that! Anything but that!"

"It may not be as funny as you think in a minute mister! But now that you've told me that you liked it so much, I think I need to find out just how much you like it, don't I? Last night and even the other day you didn't seem to mind it too much at all either! In fact, I now know you really liked it when I told you that you had a stiff, little penis before, but I didn't know why. I think I understand a LOT more about you now! Are you ready to play some more games with your personal slut baby? Heh-heh-heh."

"Most definitely!"

"Good, because I'm going to let you enjoy a little bit of that humiliation you seemed to like so much last night! You're personal slut was just going easy on you last night because she didn't know any better at the time. Heh-heh-heh. Now she knows a whole lot more! Are you really sure you want to play with me baby?"

"Absolutely my precious slut! I can't think of anything I'd like to do more!"

"I think if I tried, I could make you cum simply by whispering in you ear like this baby. But I think we need to explore this new knowledge you've told me about first. Tell me Hank, I've noticed lately when you've taken to describing what's between your legs there that you even call it a little penis yourself nowadays, don't you? What's so different about Eric compared to you? I want to hear you to tell me what's different baby?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.