Instant Messaging - Cover

Instant Messaging

Copyright© 2004 by hankj

Chapter 13: Kristina's Altered Plans

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13: Kristina's Altered Plans - A man struggles with his desire to be a cuckold. He shares a conversation with an online stranger. She's trying to be objective about his fantasies and definitely makes him see his very descriptive life as it could be! She's struggling to give him honest advice but she's not sure he's truly getting it. It's about to become real!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Humiliation   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

Part of phone call at 9:15 on Friday evening.

"Good boy! I think you might just get this right! And no matter what, don't stop believing that I love you! Oh and baby?"

"What?"

"I think you're going to like what I'm wearing! I picked it out especially with you in mind!"

Conversation at the Starlight Club bar at 9:40 on Friday evening.

"What'll you have?"

"A white wine will be fine."

"This your first time here?"

"Do I look that obvious?"

"Kind of. You just looked like you weren't familiar with the surroundings. Just to get you situated, obviously this is the bar. Over there to the left, there's a relatively good size dance floor. There's a band that's here on Friday and Saturday evenings, but the way the room is set up generally speaking, the music is pretty confined to the dance floor. The band generally does a wide range of songs, but given the atmosphere of this place they try to tailor themselves to those who are actually dancing. Some evenings you may hear some rock and roll or a lot of ballads and slow stuff as well. But then again the crowd may be in a more festive mood and they'll crank out some reggae. They'll play pretty much whatever the crowd for the evening is in the mood for. The layout makes it easier for people to talk without having to shout at one another too. Off that way to the right there are the tables. Each table has its own privacy awning and there's a little more room at the tables than most places. It gives our patrons the chance to stretch out a little more as opposed to being cramped in some tiny, tight little booth. The tables are set up so that you can get a good view of the dance floor from your table, but it can be much more private if that's what you're here for."

"Privacy awning, what's that for?"

"Pretty much what the name suggests. Each table area has an opening for the patrons and the waitress to come and go, but the space is private enough that none of the other tables has a view into the private space of others. That's part of what helps keep down the noise too, so your conversation can stay confined to the area you're in. In fact, what ever happens here stays here. Kind of like that Las Vegas commercial."

"Pretty elaborate set up."

"We get a lot of important people in here and we like to ensure them that they can get to have their privacy. What goes on in their space is their business while they're here and this setup keeps it that way. We figure the conversation and any other activities as well should be private when you get a membership here."

"Well thanks for the tour."

"One thing that we do insist on though, is that if you're not with a party, then you stay here at the bar to allow our clientele to retain their privacy. You're also welcome to take your drink to the dance floor, where we have some places to set your drink down, but there are very few seats in there and those are reserved for our members here with a party. We try to discourage folks from just coming in here and getting a membership to be a voyeur to that area, if you know what I mean."

"I get it. That's a pretty good policy, I'm sure."

"That policy is really meant to discourage outsiders. For those folks in a party we have no problem with them hanging out in the dance space. Sometimes that's what the clientele are here for."

"What time do you close?"

"There's an ordinance in this county that we must close so we shut down about 5:00 in the morning. We open back up for business at noon."

"My wife asked me to meet her here. Is there some way I could get a message to her?"

"What's her name and what does she look like anyway? I wouldn't be able to say whether she came in or left, as that's just our policy. But I could make some discreet inquiries if you can give me a name and description. We could have her be made aware that you're here in that case. Whether she comes out to meet you or not is none of our business."

"Her name is Kristina. She's about five foot three inches with longish brown hair, green eyes and believe it or not, I don't have a clue what she's wearing. It's supposed to be a surprise."

"Sorry, I guess I won't be able to help you then."

"That's alright. She said she was going to make me wait a little while anyway."

"Happens a lot here. Let me know when you're ready for another round."

"Thanks, I'm fine for now."

About 10 minutes later.

"Hey baby! Have you been waiting long?"

"I was prepared to say no until I just got a good look at you! My god, you're beautiful Kristina! Now, I've just realized I've been waiting way too long!"

"You like?"

"Uh-huh. I didn't know what to expect, but I can tell you, I didn't expect that! Whew!"

"What's the matter, you don't like? Heh-heh-heh."

"Just the opposite! You look fantastic! My heart rate just shot through the roof too!"

"That was just the reaction I was going for mister! I know you've been wanting to and you like to see me in a short skirt, so I thought I'd just see if I could brighten up your evening! It's a little shorter than the one you got me last week because I wasn't about to be outdone by my husband's taste! And I see you've already noticed the other attributes of this dress as well! I thought the lime green would conceal the dress's transparency a little, but it doesn't conceal much, as you can tell!"

"You're more than fine with me! You are absolutely gorgeous! But this is supposed to be a weekend for your fun Kristina, not mine."

"This is what I want for my fun this weekend. They call this dress a mesh spaghetti tank dress and it had your name written on it from the moment I saw it!"

"My name on it?"

"Yeah, your name for me tonight baby. Tonight, I don't want you to call me Kristina. Raise your eyes up from my breasts just a little for just a moment and check out what's around my neck. I've been trying to conceal it this evening from everybody else so I could show it to you first, as a special surprise from me just for you. I got this little choker to add a little flair so you didn't forget my name tonight. Here, let me whisper this to you. What's my name tonight? I want you to call me that right now. I want to be that just for you tonight! Read it and tell me what my name is for you tonight, baby."

"Uh, it says slut. Kristina I don't want to call you a slut. I love you too much to say that."

"No baby, I insist for tonight you call me your slut, with a little special emphasis on 'your' please. Tonight, I want to be your personal slut. And tonight I'm going to act just like your slut too! Okay now, and whose slut am I tonight? Ooh you like it when I whisper in your ear like that don't you. Whose slut do I want to be tonight, baby?"

"M-mine?"

"Another right answer from you tonight! I'll be glad to be your slut tonight mister, for now. Why don't you order me a white wine baby? I like whispering in your ear like this, it's like I'm talking directly to your penis."

"White wine, please?"

"You're not mad at me for wearing this then? Ooh, your ear tastes so good."

"I'm absolutely not mad at all honey! I can't get over how great you look in that dress too! You look so damn hot tonight Kristina!"

"You don't mind that everyone else gets a pretty good look at your wife tonight also, now do you?"

"Unh-uh."

"Well, I am showing off more than I should, but as long as you don't mind, I won't let it bother me! After our talk the other night, I decided this was something I wanted to do especially for you. I'm also learning to get used to how it makes me feel so sexy when men look at me like the way you're doing right now. You're truly making me feel warm all over the way you're looking at me! You should see how your eyes are sparkling right now, baby. You don't mind that I feel sexy being like this, now do you?"

"Not at all!"

"I could already tell that by looking at your eyes and then that stiff little penis of yours, baby! But that's good though, because when I'm feeling sexy like this, umm, I just can't help but get all wet. Heh-heh-heh! Ooh! Yep, I think I'll be plenty wet for our playtime later baby. Ooh, there's that little friend of mine. Umm, he's getting pretty harder now too! I must be doing something right!"

"You've always been right for me, Kristina!"

"You're just saying that because you want to play with your slut tonight, huh? That's all right though, because your slut wants you to play with her too. And your slut wants to maybe play some new games with you tonight also."

"Whew!"

"Getting warm their baby?"

"Unh-uh."

"I am too! See how stiff these nipples get when you're slut gets horny? Ooh, everybody else's is going to see them too. But as long as you don't mind, I'm okay with it. So tell me the truth, did I get it short enough; too short? Do you want to measure it to be sure? Umm, it feels soft, huh? Now if you don't think this is short enough, you just let me know. There's another one very similar to it, something like a peek-a-boo mini that I can also get, but honestly, I didn't think you could get away with calling that a dress! But if you want, I'll wear it just for you and go anywhere you want me to in it. I'll even wear my choker for you whenever you want me to be your little slut. I'm hoping you're going to want me to be your slut often baby!"

"Yeah. No, this is more than fine Kristina! I can't tell how much pleasure I'm getting with you just being here with me right now. You never cease to amaze me!"

"I can tell baby. Your penis is saying all the things I want to hear right now too! I hope you can't see my panties through this dress though, not yet at least."

"No, it's absolutely fine."

"I don't think you're looking hard enough mister! Look a little closer."

"I-I really can't see them."

"You're not supposed to, because I'm not wearing any for you. It did require that I had to shave a little extra though. Later, I'll let you see the tiny little strip I left there, just for you. I'm betting you're going to really like that too!"

"You did, huh?"

"Oh yeah baby! I know how you enjoy that close up look like you do! I just thought I'd spruce up the neighborhood down there for you. Now can you see?"

"Oh yeah! I can't wait to get a better look at that neighborhood later. We may have a plumbing problem down there though, and frankly, I'm hoping that we do and that I can't get the leak to stop."

"Don't worry baby, the way I feel right now, you may need a towel to dry me off later. Heh-heh-heh. But if you don't want to do that, your tongue is always welcome in that neighborhood. I'll even give my wonderful husband the key to city in a very special ceremony in the morning. You take your time enjoying this slut that loves you very much baby. You tell me when you get tired of checking me out too. And while you're enjoying the view, let me take those hands of yours on a tour of some other places you haven't had chance to see yet. Umm! You know, I normally wouldn't have had the guts to wear this in a public place, but I feel a lot more comfortable here, now that I'm with you baby. As long as you're happy to be with me, I can get a lot more comfortable with this, no matter where we are. Just don't go expecting me to dress like this every day though mister!"

"First, I'll never get tired of you sweetie. I don't think it's possible! And I promise not to ask you to dress like that every day: maybe every other day! He-he-he! But if you let me keep staring at you like this I won't ever want to leave this spot!"

"That was the general idea baby. But in that case, since you're ready, why don't you follow me? Stay close though, because your stiff little penis is really standing up in those pants. I don't mind though, because I know why it's hard. You let me catch you getting that hard and playing with someone else though, and you're going to be in some serious trouble mister! Heh-heh-heh. Come on, let's go. Just keep following my butt baby. I don't mind at all you taking in the sights along the way. Come on, follow me and I'll show you to our table."

"Everyone, I'd like you to meet my husband Hank."

"Hank I'd like you to meet Cheryl, Eric and Carl. I've told you a little bit about Cheryl, my roommate last weekend, and I also mentioned Eric to you already just briefly. Watch out for Cheryl though! She's the one who always finds a way to get me in trouble! You might want to keep us apart. Heh-heh-heh. Here, just slide in beside me baby."

"So Kristina, now are you going to show us that surprise you've been hiding? Hank, your wife has just been going on about you for a while now. She told us that her dress was one special surprise for you, but she hasn't even let us get a glimpse of that other surprise! Come on, Kristina. Let us all see what you've been so giddy about all evening!"

"Here! Now you can all get a look. I just wanted it to be a big surprise that Hank got to see first! I saw this black choker the other day with the word slut spelled out in Rhinestones and I knew immediately that I wanted to get it and wear it for him. Tell them what my name is for you tonight, baby."

"Uh, Kristina has asked me to call her my personal slut tonight."

"That's right! I'm his personal slut this evening and happy to be that too! This weekend we wanted to have a weekend just for us and it was actually supposed to be my weekend for fun! I just decided that my fun this weekend was going to be me as Hank's personal slut! Isn't that right, baby?"

"Uh-huh"

"So what do you think of her dress, Hank? I never thought I'd see her even dare to wear something like that! But I've got to say; she really surprised us all! And on top of that, she looks absolutely great in it too!"

"She really surprised me as well! I thought my jaw was going to hit the floor when she walked out to the bar to get me!"

"Thank you, baby!"

"Okay guys, I want to chat my with my husband here for a couple of minutes. Please excuse us for being rude and unsociable, but I want just a few private moments with Hank if you wouldn't mind! We won't be long! Don't go away."

"Don't do anything we wouldn't do, slut! Heh-heh-heh."

"Cheryl you better watch who you call a slut, I could always get one of these as a present for you too. He-he-he. Baby, grab that string hanging over there and pull it towards me, would you? There you go. Now watch this! This is so cool! Bye everybody."

"Nice."

"That is so cool! Even though there are five of us at the table, you can just pull that curtain and presto: privacy for a couple! That's just way too cool!"

"Not bad at all!"

"Come here mister! Give your personal slut a big kiss first. Umm! My husband likes his personal slut doesn't he?"

"Oh yeah!"

"Don't worry baby. I can see it in your eyes that you're not comfortable calling me that. And I'm glad too! You've never said anything like that to me or about me. At least that I know of that is, and I thank you for that! If you had, I would have slapped you silly to, mister! But tonight I want to be your personal slut. It's just a special present I wanted to give you. In the morning I have something even more special planned for you as well. Another special little gift from me, just for you! I'm not saying another word about it until tomorrow though, so you're just going to have to wait until then!"

"Kristina..."

"Shhhh. Kristina is not with you tonight baby. My name is slut to you for tonight, just like it says on my choker; see? Deal?"

"I guess."

"Please? Just accept my gift to you graciously baby. I want to be your personal slut tonight!"

"Thank you. I just don't know what I've done to deserve that?"

"Baby, if you could see what I see in your eyes, you'd know! Ever since we met, I've always been able look into your eyes and know what you're thinking. The one thing that has never changed in all that time, is that sparkle when you look at me. It's no more or no less, when you see me in jeans or a ragged sweatshirt or even this dress; the eyes may have gotten a little bigger tonight yes, but that doesn't count. Heh-heh-heh! That's always been the one constant I could depend on to know something about the way you feel. I can see when you're hurt and happy and sad and even just really turned on like you are right now, baby. That sparkle just beams when you look at me sometimes and it's not just because of this dress like I said. I can see that. I know that! If I thought for a moment you think any less of me being dressed like this, I'd be changing out of this dress right now! That's what makes me comfortable dressed liked this in front of you tonight baby! Just the way you look at me tells me its okay. We have had our share of challenging moments, sure. But you've always had that sparkle when you've looked at me!"

"I..."

"Shhhh. You don't need to say a thing baby. If you had even suggested I wear something like this about a month ago, you'd have been picking yourself up off the floor mister! This was my choice and my gift for you tonight, because I love you so much! The other night made me realize just how important you are in my life. You shared some things with me that I know were hard to say, but you took that chance! This is my way of saying thank you! Now, kiss me before I cry."

"Ummm. I love you too honey. Did I say something wrong?"

"I don't see a honey here, do you?"

"Okay. I love you my sweet precious slut!"

"Much better! No baby, I'm just happy to see that in you! Now, as much as I like wearing this for you, I am still a little self conscious about it so, I want you to make this next choice with no prompting from me baby. Here are my panties; you can ask me to leave them off or put them on. I'll accept any choice you make baby with no strings attached! They're yours to do with what you wish. If I keep them off, they go in your pocket. There'll be no complaints or pouting from me whatsoever!"

"If you're feeling uncomfortable..."

"Baby, I told you, I'm comfortable being dressed like this tonight if you are. That's your choice totally for tonight babe!"

"Here, let me look a little closer at that new neighborhood. Umm, you definitely raised the property value there K-... slut."

"Now you're getting the hang of it, baby. I told you that you were getting just a little slower in your old age, but I think I can still train you right yet!"

"Okay. I've made my decision. Why don't you take these panties with you to the ladies room and put them on. I love my precious slut, but I think I'll reserve the right to that special view for myself tonight, if you don't mind."

"Baby, if you would like me not to where them, then they'll go in your pocket for safe keeping. There is no pressure from me for either choice you make. I want to make you happy tonight baby. Making you happy makes me happy."

"No, I absolutely love the way you look, but I think we'll just go a little slower right now, if you don't mind. You're absolutely beautiful, but even I'm just a little uncomfortable at the moment. However, I really could get used to seeing you like that pretty easily!"

"You keep saying things like that and you may get to yet! But like I said, let's not make it an every day event or it won't be special. Okay their, mister. This is your last chance now?"

"Nah. My decision is final. You're just as beautiful to me with them off as much as when they're on. I think tonight though, you've done more than I could have ever dreamed of! The panties go back on, but not before I get to roam my hands around some new territory."

"You feel free to roam mister!"

"You are incredible you know!"

"I told you, I've got to keep you guessing or you might not want to keep me around anymore baby!"

"And you know better than that too, don't you?"

"Yep! In fact, you could say I knew the answer before you said it, because I could see it in your eyes. Let me see if I can get up with a little lady-like dignity though. I'm glad there's a curtain there. Umm, you like to feel my butt like that huh?"

"I like the way my... slut feels."

"Let me get a little closer. You're slut likes the way you feel her too, baby. See I told you, I could talk right to your little penis when I whisper in your ear like this. I like that! Let me get up now. You're kind of special to me and don't you forget it mister!"

"You're the special one, h... my sweet slut."

"Thank you baby. Can you grab that string over there? Okay. We're back!"

"Decided to come out and join us, huh? We thought you might lie that seat back and we wouldn't see you two for maybe a couple of hours! Heh-heh-heh."

"Quick baby, close the curtain! I didn't know the seat laid back. Heh-heh-heh. Guy's I'll be right back. Cheryl, do you want to join me? And you mister, I want a little more wine and you owe me a dance! No skipping out on me while I'm gone either!"

About 30 minutes later after some friendly chitchat.

"Come on baby. You promised me a dance."

"Umm, you feel so good to hold!"

"Thank you baby. I'm enjoying having you here with me tonight too. Come here a little closer though so I can whisper in you ear some more. There, that's it. Now I can talk straight to your penis again. I'm going to enjoy having your tongue touring my new neighborhood even more, later though! Are you having a good time being with me baby?"

"Yep, every time is a good time when I'm with you. I love to hear you whisper in my ear like that too!"

"When I whisper in your ear like this I know you're listening to me. Your little penis loves for me to whisper in your ear too, doesn't he? Who are you with tonight baby?"

"I'm with you, K-slut."

"I almost got you, didn't I? Since you're in your slut's arms why don't you run your hands all over me baby? Hmm, see I'm all yours tonight. Now slide one of those hands down to my butt. Ooh, that's better."

"Uh-huh."

"You feel so good when you're tight up against me baby."

"I want to throw you on a bed so badly right now and then go down on you until you have to push me away! You are so incredible and I'm so fortunate to have you as a part of my life!"

"Shhh baby. Just hold me close and make me believe you'll never let go. I love you so very much."

"I love you too, my sweet, precious slut."

"And speaking of your precious slut, this is supposed to be my weekend for fun isn't it mister? Are you still willing to play games with me baby?"

"I told you that I'll gladly play any game you come up with!"

"Then I think it's about time we get to some serious playing. Would you like to have some fun with your personal slut tonight, baby?"

"Oh yeah!"

"Okay, but I've got to warn you, I take my games really seriously! You're going to cry 'uncle' before I'm done with you tonight mister! Heh-heh-heh."

"Bring it on my sweet slut. Win or lose, I'm sure we'll both going to have lots of fun. Either way, I win!"

"I'm giving you fair warning that you may not feel that way in a little while mister! Heh-heh-heh. I take no prisoners and show no mercy when I play games! You don't even know what this game is and already you're getting a little too cocky their buddy!"

"I told you this is your weekend for fun so count me in whatever the game is."

"Well that's just it babe. This isn't only a game like something you'd play at a party. It's also a kind of a way for me to understand things about you better but we're going to make it a game at the same time. Come on, let's go over there and sit down and talk before we get back to our table."

"Are the rules to your game that complicated?"

"Yes and no. First, you issued me a challenge last weekend and I'm calling you on it! Second, as I said, another part of what I'm going to ask is purely a matter of me getting to understand you better, that's all. So taken in that context, it's not totally a game per se. I'm just calling it a game because that's the spirit of how I'd like to play tonight and at the same time I get to learn and understand you a little better."

"That doesn't make much sense to me."

"It will, but I've just got to build up my nerve to say or ask it right first."

"Don't worry. Just tell me what you want me to do."

"Okay, here goes. Remember our talk a couple of nights ago? You know we were both airing our thoughts of what was on our mind and why you've become so attentive to me lately?"

"Yeah, I made a foolish attempt at explaining why I've been acting strange lately."

"Baby, you're not all that strange to me! But some of what makes you tick has me more curious, that's all. I even told you that I've been behaving and feeling differently lately as well. For example, the one thing I mentioned was that I've found that it's become exciting to me, for other men and you, to be attracted to me because of the way I dress or maybe even the way I carry myself. I've just started understanding those feelings about myself and while I can't explain why I have them, at least I've come to accept them."

"Okay. I've always been attracted to you if that helps!"

"I know and you'd best keep it that way too mister! Well, that wasn't the point really. I was just trying to say that I've come to accept these different feelings, that's all. You said something the other night and I tried to tell you then, that I don't fully understand why you react the way you do to certain things, I'm just baffled by it. Like I said, I'm more curious!"

"I'm not quite sure of what I said that you're baffled by."

"I'm getting to it baby. It's just hard to get it out. Anyway, you said that seeing me turn other guys on excites you. It wasn't just that you said those words alone, because I could see and feel your excitement when we talked and afterwards as well. To get to the point baby, I'm not upset, I'm not mad or hurt or anything close to those kind of feelings! What I do want though, is to just try to understand those feelings and you better. You probably don't know why it excites you and you've just come to accept it like I have about my new revelation."

"Okay, and what does that have to do with tonight's game?"

"That's what I meant when I said I wanted to play a little game but there's really not a game per se. Hear me out. It's really more about how I want us to approach what I'm going to ask you. Let's use the atmosphere of a game to help me understand things, because I don't want to hurt you or anything like that! I know you were excited this past weekend when I told you about Eric and me teasing and all. I don't have a problem with that, but it did bother me to reveal that to you because I was worried how you'd react. I want to know if you actually saw me behaving that way, whether you'd get just as excited or whether that excitement came from within your head in some image your mind conjured up when I brought the topic up."

"What do you suggest?"

"I want to find out is if it excites you when you see me teasing some guy or it's just a reaction that your mind creates when I tell you about it later. What I'm going to ask may be hard to accept, but I'd like to find out."

"How do you propose we find out?"

"Baby, I want to try a little experiment tonight. I don't want you to get jealous or angry because what I'm going to do means nothing! I love you and you know that. This is supposed to be a fun weekend for both of us and I want it to stay that way too. What I'd like to do, is go out the dance floor with Eric while I know you're watching, to see if it affects you the same as when I mentioned to you it the other night. I want it to be totally light-hearted and it means nothing for me to be out there with Eric."

"Let me get this straight now. You're asking if you can go out on the dance floor with Eric? What is it exactly that you would like me to agree to and not get mad or jealous about?"

"What I'm asking is, would you let me go out on the dance floor with Eric and try to turn him on, knowing that you'd be watching us? It's not a trick question. Its just I don't know the right words to ask my husband, you, if you'd mind if I tried to turn some guy on almost in front of you, just to see your reaction!"

"Those sounded like the right words to me!"

"Smart-aleck! My point is, that I don't want to do this to upset you, but I'd like to know! I told you the other night that your reaction is totally foreign to me and I'm curious, that's all! I have no intention of getting turned on myself, at least not too much, but I want to understand you better. That's all I'm asking for. If you say no then this goes no farther. That's why I said, I want this to be light-hearted and totally not serious!"

"So if I say yes, what happens?"

"The two of us go back to the table and, either I ask Eric or he asks me, to dance while you're sitting at the table watching us. We'll dance for a little while and then I come back to the table and find out if it turned you on or not and then we just go on with our own fun for the rest of the night and weekend, whatever your reaction is. That's it! But I want to be up front with you, so that you're not upset or jealous because I'm curious, that's all. I wanted you to know before I go out on the dance floor just what my intentions are and why if you agree to play this game."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.