Instant Messaging - Cover

Instant Messaging

Copyright© 2004 by hankj

Chapter 11: Workout Night

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: Workout Night - A man struggles with his desire to be a cuckold. He shares a conversation with an online stranger. She's trying to be objective about his fantasies and definitely makes him see his very descriptive life as it could be! She's struggling to give him honest advice but she's not sure he's truly getting it. It's about to become real!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Humiliation   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

Part of a conversation somewhere in Cyberspace after 2:00 on Sunday morning.

"I know. Believe me, just this much so far helps ease the pain a little. I'm not even sure what else I want to put them through yet. I just know I need to do more. I won't go too far, I promise! You're my witness! I gave both of them plenty of chances to avoid this and neither one took my advice! I may not have to ruin their lives. Who knows? Good night."

Phone call at 8:15 on Sunday morning.

Ring... ring.

"Hello?"

"You sound a little tired there, Kristina. Did you have a rough night?"

"What do you want?"

"Temper, temper! I was merely making a comment. Lover-boy is worried that you're going to wear him out! Two all-nighters like you guys have had can make anybody tired! Did you two have fun?"

"What's the difference? I did what you told me too! When are we going to end this?"

"When I get tired of it. It sounds to me like two had another great night though! Lover-boy can't stop talking about you. That dress was a nice touch too! I think we're going to make sure you start dressing like that all the time from now on! I'll bet your hubby liked it too! You sure do have a considerate husband. It's Hank right?"

"You know it is!"

"Not too many husbands would let their wives stay out all night like he does! Lover-boy says your phone call last night was pretty special too! I wonder if Hank picked up on your what you were up to?"

"I hope not!"

"Lover-boy said you didn't get cleaned up before you left this morning. That's good! You be sure not to stop off on the way home now! We want Hank to have some special fun, don't we?"

"Hank's going to know or say something, I just know it! My pussy's like a swamp with all the cum in it!"

"Oh, I wouldn't worry about that. I'm sure Hank is just going to be thrilled with the fact that he's finally getting to have sex more often with you! You guys put it off for so long! I don't know how you could have done without for that long. Oh, that's right, you didn't. There's only differences with doing things my way compared to the way things had been going before that I see, is that I'm making it a little riskier for you, and now you're both getting some! I wouldn't worry about hubby though. You know how men can be; they seem to miss the most obvious things when they're horny! We just have to make sure your hubby stays horny, that's all!"

"Like I said, when are we going to be done with this? You're not going to be happy until you ruin my life, are you?"

"I told you quite some time ago that you could end this all by yourself. You're just to scared to admit what you've been up to for so long!"

"You know I can't do that, but this has got to end! If Hank finds out, or my son or anybody, it would destroy my life, my marriage, everything!"

"I'll tell you what. I'll make you a one-time deal; today's special! You go home and have sex with your husband just like you guys like to now. If he says he knows what's going on or even gets suspicious and starts asking the wrong kind of questions like 'who were you with?' or even says 'you need to stop what's going on' without you telling him anything, we'll call the whole thing quits! Sounds generous, doesn't it? But the condition is that you are not to say what you were really doing last night. As far as he knows, you were with Cheryl I believe, and the two of you slept the night at the motel because you were drinking and partying a little too much. Just dance around the issue about being so full of cum by telling him somebody turned you on. It'll get Hank a little jealous maybe, but not too much! You'll find that he's all distracted about his tarnished image and he'll just learn to appreciate what he has with you more. But if you don't do what I say, I can always send him an E-mail. We both know I've got his address. You didn't think I could get it, but I did. If you want me to call his cell phone number I can do that just as easily. Do you want me to tell you his number? Why don't you get a pen and take down this number, it's 952-555-1212. Or I could always send an E-mail to your boss! Which would you rather?"

"Damn it! None of those choices! You don't know where I work so don't go threatening me with that too! You've already got enough on me as it is!"

"Yeah, I'm sure there's no way I could ever find out you've been with Wainright Insurance for four years. I told you not to test me, Kristina! Now you're going to go home and have a great time in bed with your husband just like you did yesterday! Make sure he gets his tongue deep in your pussy to get all that cum out! You did tell me how much he likes to go down on you! I think that's cute, but let's make it even more interesting, shall we? Why don't you start using 'little boy dick' when you refer to your husband's equipment, and if you have to say something about other men, refer to their equipment as a 'cock', okay? See, I'm always looking out for you aren't I? That should help you to manipulate him to ask you to stop going out like this past weekend. I'm betting there's no way, if you ask him whether you guys should quit having nights and mornings like the past couple, that he'd want to change though! In fact, I'm betting he'll probably say something like 'the past couple of days have been like a fantasy' to him! "

"I get the idea. Is there more?"

"Oh yes! Just a few other little insignificant details: let's not make life such a cakewalk for Hank. He doesn't need to fuck you too often! If you have to let him get his dick inside you, don't let him cum in you! You can't spoil him too much, you know. You'll never get him to do thoughtful things around the house for you if you do. Let's help Hank play with his little dick some more! You did say you knew he was masturbating a lot to get off in the past year, so let's not change his habits too much! Lover-boy says you got your hubby to masturbate last night when he was at home by himself, so we'll just encourage him to do what's been coming naturally for so long now! You've told me so much about your life you know, I feel like I know everything about you and quite a bit about that husband of yours as well! We'll save all those big 'cocks' for your hungry cunt, since you've got such a pension to fuck around so much! Look at it this way, it could be worse; at least I found you a pretty good stud with lover-boy, didn't I? I wouldn't want to make you have sex with someone who repulses you! I tried to make sure I was finding you a guy with adequate equipment and he seems to come in a pretty package too. If he's not satisfying you in the bedroom, just let me know and I'll help you find another discreet partner. But I do think we need to be looking for another guy for you anyway, just for a little variation! You've never been content with just one guy, we both know that!"

"No, thank you! Let's just get through this! I'll do this and play by your rules, but you can't say a word about anything you know to anyone, ever! My husband, my son, none of them can ever know! If I ever find out that they suspect anything because of you or something you've said, we're done, and I will find you! Do we have an understanding?"

"Oh, we're clear all right. You're a little hostile, but I understand you. You really should get some more sleep though. Just as long as we both play by my rules! By the way, you should be a little friendlier with the guys at the club! I heard you didn't like a few hands groping you. I'll be sure to have a talk with the manager about that! You've got to admit though, that I have been looking out for you. I mean, I don't have you playing in your own town and I haven't asked you to have sex with anybody you know. I am trying to help you keep this as discreet as possible, aren't I? And Kristina, I never said I wanted to ruin you, I simply said I could, that's all. You're the one who's so sure I am going to ruin you because I know so many dark secrets about you, not me!"

"Yeah, thanks! Are we done now?"

"Yeah we're done, for now! I'll let you know if I can think of anything else later. Go home and let hubby get a good taste of that delicious pussy he likes so much!"

Kristina arrives home at 8:30 on Sunday morning.

"Is that you Kristina?"

"Who else were you expecting?"

"Nobody. I'm just glad to have you home!"

"What, no breakfast this morning?"

"Sorry, I was kind of tossing and turning waiting for you to get here! I didn't get much sleep. I just didn't get around to it, I'm sorry. God, you look great!"

"Do you love me, Hank?"

"What kind of question is that? Of course, I love you!"

"I mean it. Do you really love me?"

"Yes I do! Of course! What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I'm just tired, that's all! I'm ready for bed!"

"So am I. Come on, I'll even carry you."

"Just put me down on the bed, please! You're going to hurt something carrying me around like that!"

"Come on, I'll help you get out of that dress! It's a lot shorter than I thought it would be when I bought it!"

"No, no, no. I want you to get undressed first! Get on the bed so I can see how hard your little dick is for me! Let's see how much you really want me! Does that comment about the dress mean, you don't want me to wear it anymore? I won't if you say so. You know that, don't you?"

"No! Absolutely not! You look great in it! I'm going to have to get you some more to go with it!"

"You like seeing me dressed up like some kind of slut, don't you?"

"I never said you were a slut!"

"Well, that's what I feel like sometimes when I get dressed up like this. I feel too exposed wearing something like this!"

"You look absolutely stunning in that dress! That one and the one you had on the night before last are just incredible on you! But right now, I can't wait for you to get you out of it!"

"Okay, but Hank, you know we don't have to fool around this morning if you're tired. We can just sleep in."

"No way! I've been waiting all night for this moment! I'm just dying to get between your legs right now! You made me so hot on the phone last night, nothing you can say would make me want to stop!"

"Would you mind if I get a shower first?"

"Nope, I'm not letting you out of my sight!"

"Are you sure? We can take one together?"

"Nope! You're all mine now!"

"All right. But just hold me for a moment. I just need to be held right now. Kiss me."

"Your wish is my command!"

"I wish..."

"You wish what?"

"I wish that we could be happy and stay together forever."

"I'm for that! Now let's see if I can soothe your tired muscles with my tongue!"

"You did say you wanted to taste me when I was real wet honey. I hope you're not disappointed that I'm too wet!"

"The wetter the better, that's what I told you last night!"

"I still can't believe how much you like to eat my pussy, baby! Sometimes I'd swear you married me just so you could go down on me! Let's be careful with your little penis this time though, I don't want to set you off too soon! Here, let me roll over on my stomach. There you go. Now lift me up at the hips and see if you like my pussy from behind! Okay, if you say something real nice you can have my slutty pussy you want so much."

"I didn't say that, you did! Don't go putting words in my mouth. Oh, Kristina I'd love to lick your pussy anyway you want, just as long as you let me have it! Honey, even if my penis does get off too soon, I'm going to eat you until you have to push me away!"

"Ummh. That feels so good. Aaah. Are you sure I'm not too wet for you, baby? Ahhh."

"Unh-Uh! I love you being wet like this! God, you taste so good!"

"Ummm. Lick it all up, baby. Oooh."

"You'll never be too wet for me!"

"Aaah. Your tongue feels so good. Ahhh."

"I could eat you every day like this, honey!"

"Ummh. I may let you, you know! Mfff."

"I wouldn't change anything, honey! You're so hot!"

"Mmmm. Let me roll over a minute. Stay there. I'm going to turn around now. I don't want you to move. Okay, now slide up here. There, now I'll protect you little penis! Pull me closer. Open me up with your fingers like I did for you yesterday. Ummm. Now get your tongue in there deep, baby. Ahhh! That's it! Get it as deep as you can go! Ohhh! Lick deep inside my really wet pussy, baby! Huhh! That's it baby! It's all for you! Aaah. Does that taste the way you like it, baby? Uuuh. Is this what you wanted when I was on the phone with you, baby?"

"UM-huh! I love the way you taste, honey!"

"Shhh. Don't try to talk. Ummm. Just keep licking! Oooh, yes! Clean it all up baby! AHHH! I'll bring my pussy home wet like this all the time for you, baby! MMMH! Just keep eating me, baby! OHHH! Your little dick is soooo hard! UNHH! Let me have one of your hands, baby. OOOH! That's it! Keep licking! UMMH! I'm going to push myself back all over your face! UUUH! Oooh! I'm going to grind my juices all over your face! Mmmm. There we go, now just hold your hand around that dick like this. UNNH! Do you like it when I move your hand up and down like that! Aaah! Don't answer. Keep eating, sweetie! Oooh. Your dick is so hard! Your juices are so slick, baby Unnh. Keep rubbing your dick like that! Ahhh. I want to make you cum like this, baby. MMMH! That's it. I want you to cum hard for me baby! Huhh!. Your little penis is so wet and shiny! Uhhh! That's it! Move your hand faster baby! OHHH! Get all my juices with your tongue and keep stroking your little dick for me! Ohhh. That's it baby, go faster and harder with your hand. Aaah. Your hand feels almost as good as my pussy grabbing that little dick! Oooh, yes! Mmmm. Come for me baby! I want to watch you shoot your cum baby! UNNH! MAKE YOUR PENIS CUM FOR ME! Huh-Huh-Huh. That's it! It's cumming baby! ANNH! LET IT ALL OUT! AHHH! LET ME WATCH YOU CUM! MMMH! That's it! Just let it squirt! I want to see it al come out! Ummh. Do you feel me grinding my cunt into you? Aaah! Dig your tongue deep inside my pussy! I'm so wet for you! Oooh! Keep cumming baby. OHHH! Just let it all out. Mmmh. That feels better, doesn't it baby? Ohhh yeah. Just a little more baby! I love watching it twitch like that! Uhhh. All right. Shhh. Just calm down a minute. Mmmm. Keep licking my pussy. Aaaa. That's it. Now let me lick your cum, baby Ummm. Keep going. I'm gonna clean all this mess up you made of yourself. Let me get all this all up. Hahh. Tasts good! Huhh! Your tongue feels so good. Hhhh. All right. That's it. I got it. Shhh. Stay there. Don't move, baby Mmmm. Let me kiss you baby! Uhhh! Mmmh. Uh-huh! Does that taste good? Ummm. Lick around my lips. It told you it tastes good! Get it all out of my mouth. Mmmm. Now around the corners. Mmmm. Did you like that baby?"

"OH YEAH! Wow! That was so great! You taste so good at both ends!"

"We're not done yet baby. We're just getting started. I knew you were so horny, that I figured I'd help you out a little. Ummm. Did you like really like that?"

"Aaah! Oh yeah! That was incredible! Uhhh!"

"Alright. Now that you've cum, I'll let you keep eating me some more until I cum too! It's your turn to take care of me now! You were a bad boy last night playing without me! I'm going to have to teach you to wait. You liked that, huh? Was it wet enough for you?"

"Huuh. I told you, you could never be too wet for me, honey!"

"Okay. Now that you've had your fun, which way do you want me to lay?"

"I liked you on top of me like that! Let's do that some more!"

"Okay. That way I can keep an eye on your little dick, baby. I'll have to keep him out of mischief. But, be careful. You could poke someone's eye out when it shoots! Did you miss me last night, baby?"

"More than you could know! Did you have fun last night too?"

"A little. Remember that guy I met the other night?"

"The one you told me you had the hots for, yesterday?"

"I didn't say I had the hots for him! Well, that is before last night, I didn't want him that much."

"Well you implied it! You said he turned you on. You let him kiss you and everything. And now you're really hot for him for sure?"

"Oh yeah! He was dancing with me and kept pushing his big cock into me. By the way, the dresses you picked out for me are going to get me in a lot of trouble, mister! He started and then just kept grinding himself into me so I could feel how hard his cock was while we were dancing. His cock felt so big and hard and strong. I did tease him a little more than I should have though, because I started and then kept grinding back into him too! It's been so long since a guy with a nice, big cock has danced like that with me."

"You liked that then?"

"What did you expect? He said I was turning him on so badly with my short little dress and the way I kept walking around. Then I was sitting real close to him showing off my bare legs trying to get his attention!"

"I'll bet you really got his attention that way, baby! Did you kiss him again?"

"Please don't get mad, but yes I did. He's such a good kisser!"

"Did you let him touch you all over, like running his hand all over you ass?"

"Are you sure it won't make you mad to hear?"

"Not at all! I told you, you looked really hot in that dress!"

"As long as you won't get mad I'll tell you. Yes, I let him touch me wherever he wanted. He made me really hot!"

"Did you touch him too?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, you said he had a big cock! Did you use your hands to find out just how big? I know how you get when you're hot!"

"I don't want you to get upset but, yes, I did. And his cock was really big and hard in my hand too!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.