Instant Messaging - Cover

Instant Messaging

Copyright© 2004 by hankj

Chapter 6: Lingerie

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Lingerie - A man struggles with his desire to be a cuckold. He shares a conversation with an online stranger. She's trying to be objective about his fantasies and definitely makes him see his very descriptive life as it could be! She's struggling to give him honest advice but she's not sure he's truly getting it. It's about to become real!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Humiliation   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

"Yes... but how? Who..."

"Don't worry your little brain there sweetie. Just do what I've told you and everything will be fine for now! Sweet dreams cucky! I hope Kristina let's you get some tasty pussy tonight!"

"Wait! What can I do to make this stop?"

"Hello? Are you still there? SHIT!!!!!"

A day has passed since our characters last messaged one another.

"Hey there cucky. Have you done what I asked?"

"YES! Now what do you want?"

"That's no way for two chat friends to talk to one another!"

"We were chat friends until yesterday! That changed rather suddenly, don't you think?"

"It doesn't have to be that badly sweetie. I'm still going to help you with your little fantasies."

"It's stopped being fun to me!"

"Now that's no way to be sweetie! You wanted to have some fun! I'm gonna still help you with it. Let's just say there's a little more incentive in this way of playing the game."

"Its more like blackmail! I don't see the fun in that!"

"Just because I know you, doesn't mean I'm planning on ruining your life! But it does add a new element to our conversation."

"What do you want?"

"Well first, I want you to be civil about this! There is a way for you to end all this fun if you think about it, but I don't think you're man enough to do that."

"What's that?"

"All my power goes away if you tell Kristina!"

"Like I said, I didn't think you could do that! Speaking of Kristina, when's she due home?"

"Any minute now, so let's get this over with!"

"Remember now, I said civil!"

"Okay, can we get on with this?"

"Sure, but let's add a little spice to this, shall we?"

"Now what?"

"Well I don't want you to be able to explain everything away to Kristina if she were to come home right now, so I want you to get undressed. Completely!"

"Are you crazy? No!"

"Temper, temper! Don't test me! Just get undressed and sit down at the keyboard!"

"You couldn't do anything about it! No!"

"Well, I could send Kristina a sweet little E-mail and explain to her that I've been having a very interesting chat with her husband and you wouldn't believe what he's told me!"

"You're bluffing!"

"Think so huh? Does KristinaM@hotmail sound familiar?"

"How'd you get that?"

"Don't worry. The secret's still safe for now, but you'd better hurry before you have a lot of explaining to do to Kristina when she gets home and catches you nude typing at the computer!"

"DAMN IT!"

"I told you about that temper! Now get undressed and tell me when you're done."

"I'm done! Come on, let's finish this before Kristina gets home!"

"Take your time, sweetie. I'm enjoying this!"

"I'm not. She'll be home any minute!"

"Well then, lets get you ready for her!"

"What are you talking about?"

"Let's go one step at a time. I know how you do most of your thinking with that little head of yours. Is your little friend all shriveled up about now?"

"YES!"

"Then we're just going to have to fix that for Kristina, aren't we? Did Kristina let you eat her tasty pussy last night?"

"Yes."

"I'll bet that got your little dick hard then, didn't it?"

"Yes."

"So I take it, you didn't have any performance anxiety."

"No."

"I'd bet money though that you didn't get your dick into her pussy though, did you?"

"No."

"You now, I don't think you realize it could be for you."

"I don't want to find out either!"

"Well, I just want you to feel how difficult enjoying sex can be when you're worried about being caught."

"I believe you, okay? Is that what this is about?"

"Partially. I just need you to recognize how the games you play affect others. In particular Kristina! You've been working through this fantasy without thinking of the impact you've had on her!"

"Do I say I'm sorry to you or her?

"The apology needs to be made to Kristina, but I think we've already established that you're too embarrassed to discuss it. That's where I come in. If you can't tell her, then perhaps I need to do it for you."

"No! Please don't do that!"

"Well then to prevent me from informing Kristina, we're going to keep feeding on your fantasies! We're going to continue as if I don't know, even though I do! Your job is to answer my questions or describe whatever I ask of you! Do you agree to my terms?"

"Do I have a choice?"

"Not really! As I see it, you're between a rock and a hard place. Damned if you do and damned if you don't!"

"Thanks for clearing that up for me! I feel so much better already!"

"See, that's part of what I'm talking about! I didn't ask for that comment, yet you made it anyway! I want you to only respond when I ask you! Is that clear?"

"Yes!"

"Great! Then let's get back to your fantasies as if I never brought this up! As long as I believe you're answering truthfully without those sarcastic comments, we'll get along fine! If you don't, then Kristina and others close you will know your embarrassing secrets! So, are you ready to play by my rules?"

"Yes, but we've got to get on with it because Kristina will be home any minute now!"

"Okay, then I'll hurry it up for now! Did you see Kristina's car in the parking lot at the health club earlier?"

"I looked but I didn't think you wanted me to look that hard?"

"Let's keep this simple. Did you or didn't you see Kristina's car?"

"No!"

"That's better! I know this is going to be tough for you, both with my probing questions and the circumstances you find yourself in but it should make you a better husband to Kristina! So here's my first question. It may be somewhat distressing but I'm going to ask it anyway. Where do you suppose Kristina would have been if her car wasn't at the health club?"

"I don't know! Can we get on with this?"

"Sure sweetie! Just a few more minutes and maybe I'll let you go before Kristina catches you on the computer! Let's think for a moment. Hmm. You didn't see Kristina's car. Could be something or maybe you just didn't look hard enough. But let's see, you told me something that I thought was very interesting the other day. What was it? Oh, now I remember. You told me that Kristina was pretty frisky when she came home from her workout when we started exploring your fantasies, didn't you?"

"Yes, I told you that."

"How about the other times since we've been talking about your fantasies? She was really wet that one time and let you do all the work to get her undressed, wasn't she?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.