Instant Messaging - Cover

Instant Messaging

Copyright© 2004 by hankj

Chapter 5: A Partial Canvas

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: A Partial Canvas - A man struggles with his desire to be a cuckold. He shares a conversation with an online stranger. She's trying to be objective about his fantasies and definitely makes him see his very descriptive life as it could be! She's struggling to give him honest advice but she's not sure he's truly getting it. It's about to become real!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Humiliation   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

"I'm sure! If I added any more detail for you, you'd just be jacking off to the picture without finishing it! Besides, I have an evening planned that has me in lingerie and it won't be fantasy! Sleep tight cucky and pleasant dreams. Don't even get me started on the kind of dreams Kristina might be having tonight!"

Several more days have passed since our characters last messaged one another.

"Hi there! How did your painting go the other evening?"

"Oh hi there. I came out pretty well, but I will say that it was somewhat challenging at first. How was your evening?"

"Very satisfying! Challenging though? Somehow I wouldn't have pictured you'd be challenged given your fertile imagination! Before we talk about it I do have a comment and couple of questions that came up if you don't mind?"

"Not at all. What do you want to know?"

"Well first I wanted to comment what a difference I saw in your writing the other evening. I was going over our earlier conversations and it struck me how little you had to say compared to then. I was also amazed that you were writing with a lot more detail as well. The first couple of times we chatted you were fixated with your fantasies and I could barely get a few sentences out when you did write. I was actually trying to figure out whether you were somewhat intelligent or not. Forgive my bluntness, but if you remember your responses were more childish and of a one-track mind. You know, like all you were on line for was to get your rocks off. That's just an observation."

"No, I guess I was really acting that way! It's not like you can actually talk to someone about stuff like this! You were actually one of the first people that I was able to have an actual conversation per se about this topic."

"I merely brought it up because I was noticing how you were much more animated in our last conversation, that's all. So here are my questions: We haven't talked much about Kristina much. I mean we've talked about your relationship but not much about her. I don't want an exact image of her, but about how old is she, is she older or younger and what does she look like?"

"Kristina's in her mid-thirties and I'm in my mid-forties. She's kind of petite, about 5' 3" and she thinks she's a few pounds overweight hence she exercises a lot and watches her diet. She's got shoulder length brunette hair and green eyes."

"I actually had a similar picture of that I my mind. I had guessed you were in your forties from one of your earlier comments and I actually pictured she was somewhat younger than you as well. Is she pretty? Do you two have any children?"

"I think Kristina is very pretty but she's probably say I was biased! We don't have any children together but she has a son who's just graduated from high school and off to college."

"First, I'd think she'd be flattered to hear that you think she's pretty! With a son that age, I take it she was married before then?"

"Yeah, she was married when she was young and was married for about six years."

"Well that clears up a few things. You two seem to have a pretty flexible schedule and no kids at home for some private time together. It does introduce some possible complications in a lot of ways too."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, again to be blunt, that does mean that she doesn't have to stay married to you. That's not meant to be taken the wrong way; I'm just being candid! She was married young and had been single before she met you so I assume she's had a few lovers before you. And quite honestly with no son at home any more she might feel she could do better. It's that cautionary side of me that needs to reiterate that if you're not careful and attentive, you run the risk of losing her. More to my earlier statements of not pushing your desires onto her!"

"That is a good point and maybe that's why I've felt I really needed to talk to someone before I did lose her."

"Let me ask you another candid question since you actually brought it up earlier. You seem to have this fascination with seeing Kristina in a 'micro-mini dress'. I guess the first part of the question would be do you think Kristina would feel comfortable in wearing one? I mean you said she felt a few pounds overweight. Is it your fantasy that sees Kristina in one or could she actually wear one and look attractive in it?"

"I really think that Kristina would look very good in one. She exercises and diets a lot but I think she has this image of what she should look like; a little thinner and more toned."

"Well I asked that because you've eluded to it several times and I wasn't sure if it was a product of an over active imagination! I'm actually surprised that I had to ask you to describe Kristina and you hadn't volunteered it to me earlier."

"When I first met Kristina she would wear her dresses a lot shorter than she'd even dare to these days! I don't know if she feels like she wouldn't look good in them or if she just feels like she's too old to wear them like that any more. And by the way, I would never dare to say to Kristina that she's gotten older!"

"That's probably wise on your part! Actually, Kristina probably feels a little of both. You said she's got a son going to college now. There are probably very few women that she knows that have a son or daughter in school that would wear that short of a dress so she probably would feel a little subconscious about it. How about you? Are you exercising and dieting too?"

"I could stand to lose a few pounds myself and Kristina has been after me to exercise more as well."

"Why don't you take her up on it? It might help her if she felt or saw you going you going through some suffering as well. You've probably got a few love-handles that could use some reduction, don't you?"

"Yeah, I guess. Kristina has asked that I start getting some regular exercise as well."

"Well, take her up on it! Be a little more positive about it. It would give you two one more thing in common."

"Okay. Thanks."

"So tell me about your painting now. How'd it come out?"

"My turn to ask a question first. How did your evening go?"

"Well let's just say the lingerie was on me only for a little while. And because it might make you blush, the gentleman that came over was very appreciative! I will tell you that we didn't need to dream up any fantasies! And my friend likes to cum inside a woman unlike someone else I've been chatting with lately! And we'll finish it with he showed his appreciation all evening and into the morning and he didn't need to use his tongue after we got started either, he-he! I think next time I'll see how he likes me in a short dress."

"Touché! We'll tell me what you look like some I can get a better picture."

"Let's just say I look similar to the way you've described Kristina, but no more questions about me! Finish your painting for me."

"You're no fun! Anyway, my picture had Kristina and another guy at some nightclub in a town close to where we live and she was wearing a micro-mini dress! I filled in some of the blanks by watching her flirt with her friend and they couldn't keep their hands off one another. They really weren't paying too much attention to anyone else. They were necking in a booth and every once in a while they would get up and dance, if you could call it that. Her friend was fondling her ass while they were on the dance floor and I as well as the other patrons were enjoying the view of Kristina's legs as her dress slid up and down her ass."

"In this painting, were you somewhere nearby watching?"

"As a matter of fact I was. I wasn't in danger of being spotted though because it was dark and I was in a secluded corner."

"I sort of expected that. Later I'll ask what you were be doing besides watching. I might even find some way to put you on the spot, but go on."

"Okay. Well anyway, they weren't being very bashful and I could see Kristina groping him as much as he was groping her! They were even carrying on when their waitress refreshed their drinks. The waitress didn't seem to get fazed by their display, which surprised me a little, but I kept watching from a distance. I swear I saw Kristina duck out of sight several times under the table."

"I'll bet that got you pretty hot as well! Has Kristina ever behaved like that with you?"

"No! Kristina never has cared for me to get that carried away in public with her and I could never imagine her ducking under the table with me! It was quite erotic to watch them together. It seemed like they would get up to dance every so often to calm down a little."

"I guess I should ask some other questions about now but I'm pretty sure I'd know the answers."

"Kristina and the guy stayed there playing for a little over an hour before they got up to leave together. One thing that stunned me was Kristina appeared to get up to use the restroom at one point and walked by the bar. On her way back to the table someone stopped her and she began talking with him. I could see her point out her friend at the table but than she went out on the dance floor with that guy. She was watching her friend while she was dancing but the guy she was dancing with was pawing at her almost as much as her friend. Kristina didn't make any attempt to dissuade him either. She spoke briefly with her dance partner a few times but I caught her smiling and glancing a lot in the direction of her friend. She danced a couple of songs when the guy she had come to meet apparently needed to use the restroom as well. Kristina went back to the bar with her dance partner and was quickly back on the dance floor with another partner."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.