Instant Messaging - Cover

Instant Messaging

Copyright© 2004 by hankj

Chapter 4: Homework

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Homework - A man struggles with his desire to be a cuckold. He shares a conversation with an online stranger. She's trying to be objective about his fantasies and definitely makes him see his very descriptive life as it could be! She's struggling to give him honest advice but she's not sure he's truly getting it. It's about to become real!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Humiliation   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

"We'll see, but we won't discuss anything if you don't do your homework! Off you go for now! Make me proud and let's see what kind of little-cuckold husband we can make out of you! I'm not even going to be on-line looking for you until next week now! Just find a way to make what I've left for you happen. And leave your little friend alone for now! Horny dreams, little cucky!"

Several days have passed since our characters last messaged one another.

"Hey there. Where've you been? I've been trying to catch up with you for a few days now."

"What's the rush, sweetie? I've been around but I told you I wouldn't be chatting with you until you worked through your homework with Kristina. So, did you finish your homework assignment like I told you?"

"Yeah, as a matter of fact I did! That's mostly what I wanted to talk to you about though!"

"Oh, so did it not go well or something? What's the panic I detect in your writing?"

"I guess you could say it went too well! Now I'm worried that she might really seem to think I'm some kind of jerk! Kristina and I settled in for a private evening just like you had recommended. We had gone to bed to watch TV and talk. I started massaging her and then I excused myself for a moment. I went downstairs and got some wine for us to share. By the time I got back, Kristina had removed most of her clothes to get more comfortable. She said that she was surprised to see me trying to be attentive at bedtime. We sipped our wine and I got back to massaging her like you had suggested. I was just going real slow caressing her neck, rubbing her back and then down her legs. Kristina said that she really liked the way I was touching her."

"That's good, you were going slow like I had recommended."

"As I was massaging her, Kristina reached between my legs and slid her hand up to my dick. I was already excited and her hand felt extremely good as slid it along my shaft. I tried to discourage her just a little and said that she'd have to wait for a while, as I wanted her to enjoy the evening. We kissed and fondled one another like teenagers. Finally, I eased down to her and began nibbling on her bare skin and tracing an outline of her form with my tongue. It didn't take long until I had my head buried between her legs. I know you said to go slow but we were both growing impatient. I licked around her labia, then along the outside edges of her pussy moistening the little hairs that surround it and then and up to her clit. Kristina really enjoyed the attention of my tongue as she rolled and twisted. I wouldn't let go of her though and within about 15 minutes I could feel her body spasm from a small orgasm. I let her calm down a little and then slid upwards along her body with mine."

"It sounds like you may have been rushing a bit here though."

" My penis was rock hard by that time and it was dribbling pre-cum freely against her skin! We kissed passionately as my penis lodged itself between her legs. I wasn't trying to get inside her; I just wanted to run my dick along the lips of her pussy lips. Kristina was so wet and hot as I kept sliding back and forth along the seam of her pussy lips. All I would have had to do was change the angle of my dick and I would have easily slid right into Kristina. We separated from our kiss and I raised my pelvis. Kristina's tight warm pussy felt so good as the tip off my dick got positioned to enter her. I kept making really light and easy stabs, just barely daring to enter her puckering lips. Both of us up were starting to get worked up from the minimal friction of our genitals. Kristina finally didn't want anymore of this slow playing because she reached both hands to my ass cheeks and tugged it forcing my dick to penetrate her. Her pussy was so wet and slick that my dick almost got fully buried in that first thrust. As I withdrew and entered her the second time my dick was fully impaled. Just then my penis erupted all of the cum from my balls inside her tight, moist channel. I mean, I was fully embedded inside her and my dick just started spurting wildly and uncontrollably! I couldn't have stopped it if I were trying!"

"So far it sounds like what we discussed. You were the 'victim' of a premature ejaculation. So what's the problem?"

"Well I didn't have to say anything! Kristina knew damn well what had happened! She knew that my dick was cumming inside her and she wasn't even close to enjoying herself. She pounded one of her hands at my shoulder and started getting worked up and frustrated because I hadn't waited for her to catch up. I could barely move for a moment as my balls emptied themselves. I finally rose up and apologized as I slid my head back along her stomach and then down between her legs."

"The only reason she was even allowing that was because you had frustrated her immensely. That was the reaction I was hoping you'd get. She could have just pushed you out of bed at that point!"

"Kristina was flabbergasted and kept asking 'what are you doing?' My tongue sought her pussy and my lips clamped down around her clitoris. I thought I felt Kristina attempting to push me away but as I kept licking and sucking, her fingers locked into the hair on my head and she guided me around her pussy. At first I was taken back by the taste of my own cum, but I just imagined that someone else had just fucked her and I began licking her like an impassioned madman."

"That's why I painted your fantasy so vividly the other day. It's bothersome to me that you had even hesitated slightly. You said that you had wanted to taste Kristina like that!"

"My tongue first devoured both of our juices that had escaped the confines of her pussy. Kristina was moaning passionately as I vigorously ate her. I was taking long strokes, then quicker shorter ones. I let my tongue dig into the crevice of her vagina and then I followed the crease straight upwards toward the hooded flesh that covered her clitoris. I suckled there for a moment before my tongue began exploring some more. It didn't take long before Kristina had a stronger orgasm than the first. She pushed and held me firmly away only briefly as her body shook in passion and she caught her breath. Her hands never let go of their grip on my scalp though."

"It sounds like Kristina had let down her guard enough to just try to get some pleasure from your bungled lovemaking technique."

"Before long though she was pushing my head back into the dampness between her legs. Her pelvis hunched upward as she pulled my head deeper and closer. The next thing you know she was telling me how she wanted my tongue to massage here, then there and then here! My face was awash with the concoction of our juices as Kristina guided my head. My penis actually gained some life again as I was tonguing Kristina some more but she was oblivious to it. I kept licking and the cum I had buried deep inside her vagina eventually started to ooze out of her almost like Kristina were forcing it out."

"Now that's the reaction I had hoped Kristina would get! It sounds like she was going to make you endure the humiliation of tasting your own cum!"

"Kristina pushed me away just long enough to flip onto her stomach and raise her ass. She had released her lock on my head but she pleaded for me to get behind her and slightly under her open thighs so that my tongue could reach around to her clitoris from underneath. My nose slid into her slick, open vagina at that angle cutting off my breathing through my nose and Kristina started to rotate her pelvis in a small circular motion and then up and down simultaneously. She moved slowly and deliberately and I loved tasting her openly like that. My nose was lodged in her like a small blunt phallic obstacle as she rotated."

"I like the way Kristina seized the moment to take charge of getting her own pleasure!"

"My penis was as stiff as an arrow again and then I called up an image from my brain where I was kissing her like this after she had been with a boyfriend. I loved slurping on Kristina's pussy like that and I just tried to hang on as she ground herself into my face! Finally my penis blew another load of cum into the sheets as Kristina writhed in front of me. I knew it was going to happen like that and just encouraged myself to spew my cum onto the sheet. I stayed with Kristina until she finally came again as well. This time Kristina's orgasm seemed more intense than either time before. We were both exhausted after that."

"I could almost bet you that Kristina was hoping you'd get hard again! Let's just say it was her way of getting even."

"We eventually collapsed in each other's arms. I hadn't worked very hard in my feeble attempt at intercourse but every muscle in my face was sore and distended. When Kristina found that I had cum a second time she snickered and said I should have let her known that I was hard again because she 'could have really have used a cock inside of her.' While we were lying there, Kristina said she didn't realize that I loved to eat pussy that much! She said that while she did like having a cock inside her, no one had ever eaten her that passionately! She said I got what I deserved when I came on the sheets though for cumming so quickly earlier."

"So I guess I'll ask again; what's the problem?"

"It's not that there is anything entirely wrong, not something I can pin down at least. Kristina and I had similar sex over the course of the next several nights after that. She did some things that surprised me though. While I was eating her pussy she loved it! But when my dick would get hard she kind of made fun of me after the first night by teasing me and asking what it would take for me to get off as quickly as I did the first time. Even one time when I wanted my dick could stay hard a lot longer to just enjoy fucking her, Kristina urged me to cum inside her right away."

"That was also to be expected. Kristina knew that she'd probably be frustrated by you anyway and decided to move quickly past that for her own pleasure!"

"She kept insisting that I should cum and then she wanted me to eat her out again even after we had sex and were lying in each other's arms! She couldn't get over that fact that I would eat her pussy after I'd cum inside of her! Apparently none of her previous boyfriends had ever done that! She said she kept teasing me about cumming so quickly so I could taste it again. While I had been a little timid about it the first time, I found that I really enjoyed eating Kristina when she was drenched with my cum. Just her excitement and the way she ground her pussy into me made the whole experience of eating her that much better!"

"I told you some of the things that might come about was that you might have to endure some humiliation. If that's all you had to put up with, then you got off light! What it sounds like is happening, is that Kristina has never had a man to eat her after she's been fucked and now she's curious and exploring that a little. Actually, she seems to have accepted you like this more quickly than I would have guessed too. I will say that I expected her to have a little fun with you about getting sloppy seconds, but I actually anticipated that she might get a little angrier as well. Kristina just opened up a whole new vista of opportunities for you to explore! The same could be said of the opportunities you may have opened up for her though. Did Kristina ask why you had cum so quickly?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.