Instant Messaging
Chapter 3: A Naïve Encounter

Copyright© 2004 by hankj

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: A Naïve Encounter - A man struggles with his desire to be a cuckold. He shares a conversation with an online stranger. She's trying to be objective about his fantasies and definitely makes him see his very descriptive life as it could be! She's struggling to give him honest advice but she's not sure he's truly getting it. It's about to become real!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Humiliation   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

"Are you still there? What's the matter? Cat got your tongue?"

"Yes... I've just got to calm down a moment. That was just incredible! I'm shaking like a leaf!"

"Would you like it if your wife were the kind of slut I just made her out to be?"

"Yes! I'd love to get her to experience that kind of lust! I want her to get as excited and as turned on as I do about this kind of lifestyle!"

"Do you think you could handle your wife becoming that little slut in some motel room with a guy pounding away at her?"

"I don't know. That's a pretty tall order! I'm not sure I could ever talk her into listening to this, much less trying it!"

"You'd be surprised. Most women are a little decadent at times. You just have to know what buttons to push. I've got to warn you though, once she starts going in this direction, you may not get her to stop! Some things should just be left as fantasies! If you don't think you can handle it, we can stop right now!"

"I don't know if I could convince her that I would like to at least try this kind of relationship. I absolutely wouldn't want her to get hurt, molested or raped or anything like that!"

"I just need you to think about it for a while. Our little exercise today was to see if I could get your attention and hold it for a while! I think I proved that I could get your attention! This is one of those things that will require you to make a decision with your head, not with your penis! In case you're confused, you were using the little head today!"

"Give it some real thought and think about it seriously. This WILL change your relationship with your wife if you choose to pursue it! Your little fantasy was laden with a lot of commentary that I'd hope you were taking note of, but I know you were trying to stay focused on what you wanted to hear! That's totally understandable, but someone has to make you think of the consequences of surrendering yourself body and soul to your fantasy world. You said you came looking for someone to open your eyes. I hope you did and I hope I have shed some light. I tried to sprinkle a lot in this fantasy for you. You're playing with fire right now with your marriage."

"You ABSOLUTELY need to have an open discussion with your wife or you will lose her! I can guarantee that for you if you don't open up to her. You've pushed her aside because you're too embarrassed to talk about this subject. If you don't and you keep up with this fantasy the way it's going right now, YOU WILL LOSE HER! Kristina will only stay with you if you have a strong, healthy relationship. If all that is lacking in your relationship is purely sex, as you suggest, then you may have a shot at keeping you two together. If you open up the discussion and she doesn't want to entertain it, you've lost nothing but your pride. You may drop a point or two of her respect but you can gain that back with time. At least that way has a chance that you will be together with her! You said you were in two failed marriages before and that you don't want that to happen again. You're already heading down that empty road."

"You really should find a way to talk about it with your wife though. Start slowly. Don't just blurt this desire of yours from out of the blue and expect her to understand. Touch her. Make some time for the two of you. Bring her a single flower just to let her know you've been thinking of her. Even if you have to apologize for trying to rekindle some variation of a sex life, do it! Start making out with her in bed with no expectation of sex. Spend time kissing and touching her even if it leads nowhere. Because it's central to where you want it to go anyway, encourage her to let you go down on her. Try to plan evenings devoted solely to pleasing her! Spend time massaging her before you decide you want to jump her bones! If you prematurely cum as you approach her, it's okay. Anything right now is better than nothing!"

"Okay, remember when I said you had to promise me to read something before we called it quits?"

"Yeah."

"We'll you just did! Just think about what I've said. Don't worry. It's not me you need to be afraid of. I have nothing to gain in somehow getting this to your wife and I couldn't if I wanted to. As I said before, I don't know you and you don't know me. I have every intention of keeping it that way! I have seen and read enough to know some things about you. You really need to take heed whether you want this fantasy for real or not. It may in fact be something else you want, I don't know. Honestly, I really don't care! I'm not your judge or jury here. Your thoughts are your own! Like I said, I'm leaving it for you. I'll be back on-line in the next couple of days. There may be one or two more speeches left to give you, but I'm pretty much done with warnings! At this point, whichever way you want to take this thread, I'll be glad to offer suggestions and help to show you some of the consequences. Some of them may wind up being more humiliating for you than others, but you seem to have a pension for being humiliated! I've got to go for now! Pleasant dreams, little cuckold!"

Two days have passed since our characters last messaged one another.

"Hey there, do you remember me?"

"Absolutely! How could I forget! I really enjoyed our conversation the other day! I was hoping I'd get the chance to chat with you!"

"Yeah, well did you give our chat a lot of serious thought or did you just jack off to your fantasy we created?"

"I did give it some thought, but I have to admit I did masturbate too!"

"I'll bet you did! But your hand job wasn't as good as our little fantasy, was it?"

"Not at all! I really enjoyed our fantasy chat. I tried to talk to my wife, but I was all tongue-tied! She really did like necking and having me massage her. I think I've made a decision though."

"And that decision is what?"

"I'd like to find a way to get my wife and I to try this. I don't know how I could ever get her to go along with it, but I want her to be able to enjoy sex like this."

"And you think she's not enjoying her kind of sex, or is it that you're not aware of who or what's keeping her happy?"

"I don't know. All I know is that I'm not exactly being fair the way it is right now. You were pretty crystal clear about that! I've got to try something to spice things up."

"Good, but it still sounds like you're rationalizing to me. Remember, I'm not judging you! And yes, you need to be trying! So, what would you like your wife to be like in your version of a perfect world?"

"Sounds like I'm about to create a monster here!"

"You might just be doing that! But she will be your monster, not mine! Another thing to keep in mind is you WON'T be able to control her! That's why it's so important for you two to have a stable and loving relationship. I thought I pointed that out in our little fantasy! We're merely creating an environment for your wife to grow in. You will have NO control as to what she does! By accepting your role as a cuckold, you're giving up your ability to control any part of the relationship! You might have a little influence which I'll help you to give, but after that you have no control as to the outcome whatsoever! That's what I've been trying to drill into that head of yours. And that's why I say the monster that is spawned will be the one on the canvas that develops from the environment you'll paint with me. You don't get to create anything! Kristina already exists! If we modify her surroundings, SHE will be the one who chooses how she reacts, who she sees or doesn't see, not you or I. As for me, I'm only inspiring you to develop that modified environment for the two of you to live in."

"Okay. Well, Kristina's attractive but too conservative. I'd like her to be more outgoing and flirtatious. I'd like her to dress more appealing, you know, like she knows she's hot looking and she just wants the world to see it! When I first met her, Kristina was a lot less conservative in her dress. I just want a little of that back. And I'd like her to be a little more aggressive in bed too. You know, like she's horny and needs me to quench her fire or something."

"Or something may not be what you're good at! In fact, that's really the point isn't it? You don't want to be good at that so we're gonna find a way to have her see that, if she doesn't already! Okay, so you want her to be an aggressive, hungry little slut who needs to get fucked and if you can't do it, somebody will! Does that about sum it up?"

"That's a little more crass than I would have put it, but yeah, okay something similar to that."

"A typical male response! With guys it's always the looks and wanting her to get laid by a stud-muffin guy, preferably you! Oh, she needs you and can't go on without you! You're her knight in shining armor. Please! Get real! She did fine before you and she'll probably do fine without you! Your shining armor's all rusted with cum stains anyway! You can't even picture yourself as a decent guy, why should she? Rummage through our chat the other day, and not the part where you got off! You kept saying you had a penis and Kristina's lover had a cock! I didn't initially say that, you did! I merely enhanced your original words. You already think of yourself as a wimp and all you're looking to do is set yourself up to be a bigger wimp! You had no problem letting me belittle you either! You made no attempt to disagree with my degrading remarks. You were so intent on cumming from this little fantasy that you weren't about to challenge anything I said. Do you think it will be any different for Kristina? The only possible difference I can fathom is that Kristina's berating will be magnified ten or twenty fold! You can't fuck your wife, but a real man can! You masturbate all the time and cum in your pants or hand, but this real man will make her see stars when he fucks her! I don't know if there's a man out there that could! If there were, I'd have done my damn best to get him in my bed!"

"Ouch!!! What side of the bed did you wake up on?"

"I'm just trying to get you to see the whole picture here. This is what I meant when I said you needed to give this some serious thought!"

"Okay, you're right. I do portray myself as the wimp cuckold. I identify myself that way I guess. Now what do we do?

"Oh you'll still be the wimp cuckold, but knowing it and admitting that is a big step! You could change if you wanted to, but you choose not to want to. So, do you want to stay the wimp or not?"

"Uh, yes, I guess. Yeah, I like playing the cuckold, that's why I visit places like this."

"There's nothing wrong with being the cuckold. It suits you very well from what I've heard already. Your first two wives helped to define you as that, but more importantly you haven't done anything about that, have you? Don't bother to strain your real brain there, the answer is no! You're still using the little head to make decisions, I see! The cuckold you want to be, the cuckold we shall continue to make you! But just know, that you chose to remain a cuckold! When your wife is screaming with pleasures in the arms of a real man, you'll know that real man is NOT you! You don't want to be a real man! If I could wave a magic wand and change it, you'd want nothing of that! You'd want to be forever that pathetic wimp of a husband whose wife is fucking most of the guys in the neighborhood and that'll be fine, thank you! Just as long as she brings home some warm cum between her legs!"

"Again ouch! You can be brutal can't you? This isn't going to be like the other day is it?"

"Brutal, sometimes. Honest, always! And will this be like the other day? Not at all! The other day was a fantasy. It was to get your attention! You wanted a fantasy to get you off and I gave it to you, nothing more! Here I am, some stranger that happens to pop into your IM world but I seem to know a whole lot about you. You want to know why? Because you opened up to me! We communicated! I'm sure you've told me more about yourself than you've told your wife! You could talk to her, but your too afraid. What are you afraid of? That she might get mad at you for a day or two? Do you think she'll think you're a pervert? She probably knows that already!"

"Is that it for the lectures today?"

"Yep! No more warnings and no more lectures! Don't ever say I didn't try to help when it counted! So how many lovers are too many for your wife?"

"What do you mean?"

"You want your wife to be fucking around with other men, right? How many men should she sleep with? Five, ten maybe twenty? More? Multiple partners? Do you want her to sleep with women too?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.