Instant Messaging - Cover

Instant Messaging

Copyright© 2004 by hankj

Chapter 2: The Introductory Conversation Continues

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Introductory Conversation Continues - A man struggles with his desire to be a cuckold. He shares a conversation with an online stranger. She's trying to be objective about his fantasies and definitely makes him see his very descriptive life as it could be! She's struggling to give him honest advice but she's not sure he's truly getting it. It's about to become real!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Humiliation   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

"You can't wait to get the chance to crawl between Kristina's legs and cup her pussy with your mouth! You want to lick a REAL man's cum from her vagina! A REAL MAN that has a REAL COCK while you've just got this horny, pathetic, little, wouldn't-know-what-to-do-if-it-could-stay-hard penis! That's all right there sweetie because you've helped your beloved Kristina find a REAL cock and he's going to use it in her as much as she'll ever want!"

"Yes. He's got the cock! He's making her feel like she's in heaven!"

"That's right! He's a REAL man! His COCK is making her think of nothing else but the pleasure it's giving her! The only thing that exists in their world is his COCK and her PUSSY! You're the furthest thing from her mind right now! Even if you were standing right next to them, they wouldn't see or hear you! All she wants is to feel his cock exploding it's cum up inside her! All he wants to do is blast that cum as far up inside her as he can reach! She's probably been with him before, but that doesn't matter to you or her! You know she'll be with him again! You WANT her to be with him again! You WANT her fucking him every chance she can get! Do you want her getting that rock hard cock in her that can make her feel like a real woman? Guess what? It doesn't matter if you do or don't want that anymore! You opened this Pandora's box and you can't wish it closed no matter how you try! You want her to need that cock just as badly as she's come to need it, don't you? Kristina's wimpy, cuckold hubby wants a REAL man to take his place for her! She's got a REAL MAN between her legs right now! He makes her feel like a REAL woman! He's the REAL man and you're getting to be the REAL cuckold hubby you've always wanted to be, huh sweetie?"

"Oh God yes! I want her to NEED that big cock inside of her! I want her to cum from the size and the pounding of his cock!"

"You bet you do! And even if you could stop them, you wouldn't! Tell me sweetie, in this little fantasy we've created, would Kristina's lover ever wear a rubber?"

"No! She's letting him fuck her bareback!"

"It never even crossed your mind did it? There was NEVER a doubt! That's the way you want him, isn't it? A MAN with his potent, baby-making cum spewing his sperm deep inside Kristina's oh-so-fuckable, needs-it-so-desperately pussy! She never even thought about it either when she met him and knew HE'D be the one. But I'll bet you'll be wearing one someday, sweetie! If you ever take the chance of trying to be a real man, you can bet Kristina will make you wear one from now on!"

"YES!! I want him to fuck her without a rubber so that he can get his cum all up inside!"

"I know you do sweetie! You're not even listening to me anyway. It's all about him cumming in her for you! We're getting to it sweetie. I just needed to remind you that YOU don't get to make those choices! She does! You've empowered her! She's not some puppet for you to pull strings with! You don't control her and you never have! She let you have some shred of influence in her life before, but that's long gone now! You've wanted her to be THIS WAY! You want a man to take care of Kristina like you'll NEVER be able to, don't you? See how they're clutching each other? She's pulling him so tight against her so she can feel his naked flesh searing her! Kristina knows she needs THIS man inside her! Not because you picked him out for her either! Kristina's the real woman you want her to be all right, but its not going to be a bed of roses for you anymore, sweetie! She knows that her husband is probably at home playing with his little dick right now, but she doesn't care about that! She probably figured that out long ago! She's not some mindless little Barbie doll that you've conjured her to be sweetie! She probably found out about your addiction to masturbation the same time she found out you wanted her fucking around and decided she'd leave you have your fun with your hand! She's with this MAN because she picked him! And right now he's proving he's a REAL MAN. Again! He's hard as a rock because she excites him! And he excites her! Right now she needs her stud to keep plowing inside her fertile cunt!"

"You want his cum in Kristina, don't you sweetie? Right now all you can think of is if only he'd cum inside her and then she'd let you lick it out! You'd lick another man's cum out of your wife, wouldn't you sweetie?"

"OH YES!! I WANT HIM TO CUM INSIDE HER! PLEASE! I WANT TO WATCH HIM FLOOD HER WITH HIS CUM!"

"Can you hear her pleading for his cum? I think she wants his cum in her more than you do! She may let you lick her pussy later, but then again maybe not. Like I said, you now get what Kristina wants to let you have! If she let's you get your tongue in her pussy now sweetie it won't be because that's what you want! Kristina probably will let you lap all that cum out of her only to help you belittle and berate your tiny ego more! And she'll be chuckling the whole time, enjoying her less-than-a-man husband wallowing in his desire to be a pathetic little immature child! What else do you want, sweetie?"

"I WANT HIM TO START POUNDING FASTER AND HARDER AND DEEPER!"

"So does Kristina, baby! Your precious little wife is lying on her back in that motel room you've dreamed up right now getting the fucking she needs and deserves so much! Who knows, this may actually be happening somewhere right now! As far as you're concerned, you WANT this to be happening! You want her splayed out on a bed somewhere coaxing a man to fuck her even more. If its not happening yet, it will be. Of that, I have no doubts at all! She wants her lover to drive his cock all the way inside her! While she's been enjoying this so much she wants to feel her MAN release his pent up desire and flood her! He's earned the right to empty his seed within her! You've forever lost that chance again sweetie! She's pleading for HIM to cum inside her! She wants to be full of his cum!"

"OH PLEASE! FUCK HER! FILL HER WITH YOUR CUM! MAKE HER FEEL LIKE REAL WOMAN! FUCK HER HARDER!"

"That's right! You should be pleading for this real man to fill your wife's horny cunt! Cheer her on if you think she can hear you! That little penis of yours is really enjoying this, isn't it sweetie. If your little-boy penis hasn't cum all ready, your slick hand is coated with its useless pre-cum lubricant! That tingling sensation you long for so much near the end of your penis is driving you insane with lust! You're stroking that stiff, little thing furiously I'll bet! If someone were to walk in on you now, there'd be nothing you could do to stop! You might want to but you're too far near the end that you couldn't! If you were to somehow walk in on Kristina and her lover there'd me no way they could sop either! More importantly, they wouldn't stop for you! At this point it's too late for you to stop anything! She's there right now because you encouraged it to happen! Tell Kristina how much you want her to fuck her lover! Encourage her to buck against that steely rod! Plead with her to continue as if your words could mean something! You need him to fuck her, don't you?"

"I DO! I WANT HER TO BE WITH ANY MAN, SHE WANTS! I WANT HER TO FEEL LOTS OF MEN CUMMING INSIDE HER! I WANT HER TO NEED A REAL MAN!"

"She's getting what her cuckold little-boy dick husband wants! She's heard your pathetic little pleas, but she's not listening to you anymore. It's all right sweetie, she's doing fine with out you. She'll be letting her man cum inside her because SHE wants him to! You just keep playing with your little-boy dick for now, sweetie. We all want you to make a mess of yourself like an immature adolescent would! Your wife is getting fucked liked you wanted! More importantly, she's getting FUCKED like this because she wants it! GODDAMN is she getting FUCKED! She'll be home later sweetie, after this GORGEOUS COCK can't get up any more! Her lover may want her more this afternoon. It doesn't matter anymore sweetie. If he wants her for the night she'll stay then too! Have fun with your penis little boy! Can you hear what she's telling him?"

"UNH, UNH! I WANT HER TO BE HAPPY! I WANT HER HORNY PUSSY TO GET ALL THE COCK SHE NEEDS! I WANT TO EAT HER AFTER HE'S CUM ALL INSIDE OF HER!"

"You're going to have to beg to eat her after she gets home! When she gets home she'll probably be way too tired for you, but you might get lucky! Will you beg her to go into the bedroom and undress for you so that you can see what a REAL MAN has done with her when she gets home?"

"YES! I WANT TO LICK HER PUSSY SO BADLY. I DON'T CARE IF SHE HAS OTHER LOVERS! I WANT HER TO HAVE OTHER LOVERS! I WANT HER TO PUSH MY HEAD DOWN BETWEEN HER LEGS AND MAKE ME CLEAN UP HIS CUM!"

"If she does let you take her into the bedroom, are you going to ask why she's so wet? You'll see all the evidence you need of the fucking around she's been doing! Her pussy will be soaked with a frothy-white, creamy and caked concoction of juices around the edges and a clear mixture of fluids lazily sliding out searching for the light of day. That little triangle of pubic hair above it will be matted with dry cum from a real man left over from a deflated cock still dribbling as it's dragged across for the two lovers to cuddle in satiated exhaustion! Her sloppy cunt will be loose and tired just like you've always imagined! If your lucky to be seeing it soon enough those female petals will still be blood engorged and barely open, not nearly as wide as they were stretched yielding to his manly weapon. It will reek with the scent of two passionate lover's combined coital juices. In the past if she had ever done this I'm sure she would have found a way to hide it from you. But not anymore sweetie! I'm sure now that you know what she does, there won't be need for a shower. Not 'til later at least! While you've been playing with your little-boy dick, a MAN has been giving her a manly FUCKING a real woman wants and the kind of fuck your precious Kristina needs! She's learned your pathetic little secrets and she doesn't care anymore! Those secrets that you were too embarrassed to speak won't seem so embarrassing any more, now that she knows you know the truth. If she doesn't know about you yet, she will! Somehow, someday she'll find out. You'll slip up somewhere along the way. Then she'll be free to get all the cock you've imagined she wants now in this fantasy! She always has been free to do that, but she chose to be a good little wife! Now she's going to choose to be that little slut that you've always dreamed of! Even if you ask where she's going, she'll figure you already know and that you don't deserve to ask, whether you like it or not! You won't even ask because you'll know you've been defeated. A better man will get the honors of taking care of your sweet little Kristina's pussy from now on! You really don't care if Kristina has her other men, do you sweetie?"

"NO! I JUST WANT TO LAP AT HER PUSSY!"

"When she wants to go out with her friends again, will you let her? You'll know what she's going out for, won't you? Your horny little Kristina will be going out to get fucked again and again; whenever the mood strikes her or her lover! Every one that you two know will know it as well! She might even go out and fuck one of your good friends! That would serve you right, you know. You pushed her down this path to other men; she may as well sample some of your friends as well. Can you imagine going in to work and hearing your co-workers talk about what a hot fuck your wife is? You're probably dizzy with excitement that it could happen! Will you help her to pick out something sexy to wear? You'd like her to be very revealing, wouldn't you? You'll be playing with your little-boy penis as soon as she steps out the door anyway, won't you? That's all right sweetie! You play with your little-boy dick while Kristina finds a man with a COCK! Kristina's fun with a MAN'S COCK is a lot more fun, don't you think?

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.