AfterShock
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2003-2004 by dotB. All rights reserved

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The tale of Karl Larson, his family and friends after the area where they live is hit by a major earthquake, then a tsunami. Not simply a disastor tale, the story also contains a minor mystery. (Although this is the first story written about Karl Larson, it will eventually be one of the later tales in this universe.)

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Post Apocalypse   Interracial  

Linda moved almost automatically as she performed an abridged version of her morning preparations since the hot water was barely warm, then she dressed rapidly. By the time she reached the galley, the coffee pot was perking noisily with loud gurgling sounds, so she smiled as she began to check Karl’s supplies to see what she could make for breakfast.

Karl came down from the bridge with a grin on his face.

“Well, the old cat is up and around,” he chuckled. “I looked for him down here and he seemed to have disappeared, but I went up top, he was lying on my seat under the wheel. As soon as he saw me, he started to purr like a buzz saw.”

He started rummaging in one of the cupboards.

“I think there’s an old can of fish here somewhere. Ah there it is,” he pulled back with a wide grin on his face.

“Cat food?” Linda questioned him as he looked up, her face creased by a frown.

“Yeah, it will have to do for now. I know it’s not the best thing for him, but I’ll work out something better later,” he reached for a small bowl and then opened a drawer to pull out a can opener.

“How long would it take you to catch a fish?” she asked with a slight frown.

“Hmm, why?” he paused.

“Well, one day we might need that can as food ourselves,” she almost whispered.

“Oh I think we can spare one old can of tuna,” he said offhandedly, then he looked directly at her, taking in the expression on her face.

He frowned for a second and then smiled slowly as he set everything on the galley table and wrapped his arms around her. Holding her in a gentle embrace, he stared directly into her eyes.

“Linda, I like the way you think and I agree that we need to be careful of our supplies, but I need to feed that old cat right now, not later. I rescued him too and I want him around almost as much as I do you. Both of you are very important to me at the moment,” he sighed deeply. “I can’t explain it, but I need to feed him right now. I suppose I’m doing it in an attempt to try to make up for what he’s suffered.”

His face was screwed into an expression so intent that she could hardly meet his eyes. She felt a sudden understanding of his feelings. He’d come through the disaster unscathed and it seemed he felt as if he had to atone for that in some way. He still had all the things that he loved around him, while she and the cat had almost lost their lives, as well as everything they were used to. Tears flooded her eyes and she pulled herself tightly to his chest, holding him close.

“I’m sorry,” she said softly, as she snuggled against his chest. “I didn’t understand.”

“I’m not sure I do,” he murmured, his hands gently caressing her back as he held her close.

She didn’t say anything for a moment as she sought to get her tears under control, then pushing back against his chest with both hands she looked up at his face. He looked like he had done something wrong and didn’t know just what it was. For a moment she didn’t know what to say. She took a deep breath, then smiled tearfully up at him.

“You’re just being kind,” she whispered. “And I think you need to feel like you’re caring for him in your own way. I had no right to even question you.”

“Wait a second,” he interrupted her. “You have as much right to say something as I do. I want you to get that straight right now.”

She had to chuckle.

“Then you should let me finish what I was saying,” she smiled up at him.

“Sorry, the floor is all yours,” he grinned sheepishly.

“Thanks, I was trying to say that you were right and that I was wrong.”

“I was?” he frowned.

“You were,” she smiled and then on impulse she lifted to her tip toes to kiss him lightly. “I doubt he’ll understand, but you and I will. You’re being kind to someone, or in this case something, more in need than you are. Actually I think it’s sweet.”

She pulled back and spun to open the can of fish herself.

“Don’t give him much,” Karl said softly, but firmly. “We’ll save the rest for later. If he’s been starved for days his stomach will have shrunk and he won’t be able to keep much down.”

“Okay,” she smiled at him. “Where do we keep the rest of it?”

“Oh, I’m standing on the cover to my cooler,” he said, stepping back and bending over to pull up a small hatch let into the floorboards. “It’s right against the hull and since the water around here is so cold, it stays cool most of the year, except in midsummer. To keep it cool in the summer, there’s a solid state cooler installed at each end. It doesn’t take much power, but I have it on a special thermostat, so it uses even less power than normal. It only comes on when the water under the hull is warmer than normal or the temperature in the cooler rises above normal. I think the temperature in that cooler is almost as cool as a refrigerator.”

The hatch looked thick and she realised that it was insulated. Under the hatch was a metal box that held several small containers of food and even a flat of eggs. He dumped what was left of the fish into a small container and set it below, grinning up at her as he arose and put back the lid.

“You keep surprising me,” she shook her head slightly.

“Pardon?” he questioned, looking into her eyes again as he picked up the small bowl of fish from the galley table.

“You seem to have the most interesting answers to common problems. I was wondering where your cooler for perishables was, since I couldn’t see a fridge. I know what a problem one of those little fridges can be when you’re away from shore power,” she smiled. “You seem to have all the problems of living on a boat solved in one original manner or other.”

“I wish,” he smiled. “After being around boats for years, I’ve learned that I don’t really know anything. It doesn’t matter how prepared I think I am, Mother Nature still takes me by surprise.”

“Yeah, but probably a lot less often than she does most people,” she laughed softly. “Let’s go feed your cat.”

He led the way up to the upper cabin and let the cat sniff at the food, before setting it on the floor. Purring loudly, the cat slipped down easily and as they watched, it fed ravenously, cleaning the bowl with its tongue, then looking for more.

Karl slipped an arm around Linda and grinned at her.

“That makes me feel much better.”

“Can we make breakfast now?” she smiled as she turned to face him.

He chuckled and pulled her into a tight hug.

“Okay, sexy,” he leaned down and kissed her.

She sighed and relaxed into his embrace, his kiss was intense, demanding, and yet tender. Even after his lips left hers, she held herself against him, feeling warm and wanted as he hugged her. Opening her eyes, she grinned up at him.

“To misquote an old saying; ‘Coffee, breakfast or me?’” she murmured.

“All three,” he laughed. “I’m greedy.”

“All three?” she grinned. “Can you handle everything at once?”

“For you, I’d almost be willing to try,” he laughed. “But do you suppose we could have coffee and an egg with toast first. Since we’re surrounded by water, I’m hoping you aren’t about to run off, at least not before I get the chance to try to seduce you back into bed.”

“Ah, I think I’ll stick around for that; I think I might enjoy it,” she pulled away slightly. “After all, so far I think I’ve been the one who has been seducing you.”

“And doing an excellent job of it,” he grinned. “Now, do you want me to cook breakfast?”

“Unh uh, I want to cook for you, but why do you ask?”

“Well, the batteries are down a bit and I really shouldn’t try to run the fog horn for long before they’re recharged. I was thinking that if I grabbed a cup of coffee, while you were cooking, I could fire up the boiler. Then I can run the generator to charge the batteries, maybe even sound the whistle a bit while the steam pressure is high enough. Besides, with the boiler fired up, we’ll have hot water to wash the dishes, maybe even some to wash our sweaty bods afterward.”

“You do that. I’ll bring you a coffee,” she smiled and turned toward the galley. “What do you like in it?”

“Black with just a bit of sugar, maybe half a spoonful. I’m sorry, I don’t have any cream, but there should be some powdered milk in one of the cupboards if you want that,” he answered offhandedly, already busy at his controls.

“That’s okay,” she called back as she went below. “I take my coffee black too.”

She heard him shift and move above her, then a slight roar in the space aft of the galley where he’d said the boiler was. Suddenly the fog horn made its first sonorous sound and she jumped in surprise. Chuckling at herself and her surprise, she filled two cups, added a small spoon of sugar to one, and took them both back above. She handed him his with a grin as he lifted the cat from his seat and set him on the floor, then settled back to stare at a variety of gauges in front of him.

The cat stood for a second, swishing its tail from side to side in annoyance, then stalked over to leap easily up to the window sill so it could stare out the window.

“Thanks,” Karl said absently, his gaze rivetted to his instruments.

“How would you like your eggs?” she asked.

He didn’t seem to even hear her. She sipped her coffee slowly, watching his weather-beaten hands make tiny adjustments to his controls, then smiled at him as he turned to face her.

“Sorry, I like to be sure everything is okay when I first fire the boiler,” he said quietly. “I’ll show you all this later and explain it as best I can.”

“I’d like that,” she answered. “I do like to understand things, so I stay away from things that could cause damage.”

He grinned and spun the chair around to face her, setting down his coffee and holding out his arms to her.

“I’ll bet you do, I’m learning to like you very much,” he said quietly. “Would you consider sitting on an old man’s lap?”

“Nope, I wouldn’t sit on an old man’s lap, but I’ll sit on yours anytime that I’m invited,” she grinned setting her cup beside his, then snuggling into his lap.

She kissed him before he could speak, then pulled back to stare into his eyes.

“I asked you a moment ago, how do you want your eggs?”

“Anyway you want, as long as they’re out of their shells and cooked,” he smiled as his hand lifted to cup her right breast.

“Good,” she smiled, pushing his hand away and slipping from his lap again. “But I’m going to do it now, you can play with my body all you want, after you’ve eaten something.”

“Spoilsport,” he called after her as she retreated down to the galley again. “I was just going to show you how much I was learning to like you.”

She just laughed, as she went below and began to search the galley, finding what she needed to make breakfast and happy that he’d shown her the cache in his cooler. As she worked, she could hear him moving about above her and thought she heard him go out onto the deck. In only a few moments she had mastered the oil stove and had scrambled eggs sizzling in a skillet while she made toast over the other burner. She found herself humming and paused for a second to realise that she was the happiest she had been for a long time.

She chuckled at her own good humour.

Don’t bother analysing it, gal, “ she thought to herself. “Just enjoy it and go with the flow.

Taking her own advice, she went back to humming softly and soon had breakfast prepared. Cocking her head to one side, she listened to see where Karl was. There, that was the creak of his swivel seat above her. She smiled and filled a tray with their breakfast.

The way to a man’s heart?“ she giggled. “Maybe, but right now, it doesn’t matter, both of us seem to be delighted with the other, so why fight it. After breakfast, maybe I can get him back into that bunk of his.

When she came up with the tray in her hands, the cabin felt decidedly warmer than it had been when she went below. Karl turned as she set it down on what she assumed was his chart table, even though it was completely clear at the moment.

“Let’s eat it while it’s hot,” she smiled.

“Thanks,” he whispered softly. “Just having you here is wonderful.”

She realised he was in a heavy mood, from the tone of his voice and she didn’t want to lose her own happy mood. She wanted the banter they had enjoyed a few moments before. So, as she reached for a deck chair, she tried to think of a come back that would snap him out of his sombre mood. The fog horn blowing every few seconds wasn’t helping her mood, and she would have wagered that it didn’t help his either. They both needed to change their sombre feelings somehow and Linda wanted to talk.

“That’s okay, sexy. I’m glad I’m here,” she grinned as she turned back to him. “Now let’s eat so you have lots of energy to seduce me like you promised.”

It worked; she could see his face change.

“It would be a shame if I couldn’t do that, wouldn’t it?” he smiled softly.

Her ploy worked. They chattered easily during their breakfast and she made sure she kept the conversation away from their present situation. It wasn’t until after they had eaten and were relaxing over coffee, that the subject suddenly changed.

“I wonder what happened to everyone?” Karl asked quietly.

“Pardon?” Linda asked, almost as quietly.

“Well, after an earthquake, I’d have expected more people to be around.”

“I think we’re just in the wrong place.”

“What do you mean?” he frowned.

“The earthquake hit and knocked everything down, then the tidal wave just swept it all away, people too,” she whispered.

“I don’t understand that either. I didn’t think tidal waves hit at the same place as the earthquake that caused them,” he frowned.

“Maybe this wasn’t the worst part of the quake. Maybe somewhere else got hit a lot harder. Then again maybe there were two earthquakes,” Linda sighed. “Maybe there was an earthquake somewhere farther away, causing the tidal wave, and as well it triggered the earthquake that hit here. I know there were several other tremors after I was washed ashore.”

She shivered as she remembered how they had felt, hoping she would never have that feeling again.

“Yeah, that might be it,” he said softly. “But, what did you mean about us being in the wrong place?”

“Well, if we got past the tidal wave damage, there are probably lots of survivors. By now they’re probably helping each other.”

“I hope so,” he frowned, then lapsed into silence.

She didn’t know what else to say so she sat quietly.

Karl stood slowly and adjusted his controls slightly, then turned to stare out the window. She stood and moved to stand beside him. Both of them stared out at the murk and rain outside the window.

“I know I can’t safely go out there, but if someone is lying there, injured and helpless...” he said quietly, his voice drifting off to silence.

“Stop it,” she growled, wrapping her arm around his waist. “You can’t take all the woes of the world on your shoulders.”

“But, there might be someone out there we can help.”

“I am not letting you go out there and risk your life. Not on the off chance that you might find another cat, or dog, or even a person that you might or might not be able to help, not when it’s as dangerous as it is right now,” she spun his body so she was looking directly into his eyes. “We will go ... together ... when it’s safer, but you aren’t going anywhere by yourself.”

“I wasn’t planning on going anywhere without you,” he smiled as he took her hand. “It’s just that I need to do something.”

“You are doing something,” she insisted. “Hear that fog horn, that’s signalling people that someone is out here and that you’re staying fit and healthy. When the weather changes so it’s safe to walk around, we can do something more energetic, like look for people.”

“Unfortunately I’d prefer to be doing something more than that,” he laughed ruefully.

“Damn you,” she growled. “I am not letting you risk your life and mine on a whim.”

His hands lifted to her shoulders and he stared into her eyes. “What did you just say?”.

“I said I don’t want you to risk our lives unnecessarily,” she snapped. You haven’t been sleeping well for days and neither have I. You aren’t in the best of health and you’re worn down so your arthritis is acting up on you. I haven’t been eating well, so I’m not as healthy or as energetic as I should be. I think both of us should take today easy and rest.”

“You know that might not be a bad idea,” he murmured.

“Well we could go back to bed,” she whispered, smiling up into his eyes. “I promise I’ll let you sleep if that’s what you really want to do.”

“Well, considering how I feel right now, that might be all I could do,” he sighed. I’m not really feeling all that energetic and weather like this certainly doesn’t help any. Cold, damp weather seems to set off my arthritis and I get moody. I did take some pills for the pain, but that just seems to make me even sleepier. Usually I can’t get to sleep in the middle of the day though.”

“Well, let’s go give it a try. I’ll snuggle up to you and try to act like a hot water bottle to keep you toasty warm and comfy.”

“Oh, yeah. As if that would work,” he laughed. “We’ll be there for about two minutes and you’ll be doing your best to seduce me again.”

“Oh, come on, you haven’t exactly fought me off,” she laughed. “In fact you’ve started things some of the time.”

“Well, I don’t feel up to anything right now. I hurt a bit too much for any of the fun stuff.”

“Okay, I promise, I’ll just cuddle you this time, because even I can see you need a rest.”

It took her a while to convince Karl he needed to lie down, but she finally managed to get him down to the cabin and into the bunk. Then it took even longer to get him to settle down, because he just couldn’t seem to get comfortable. She sighed in satisfaction when he finally dozed off, then she somehow managed to pull a blanket over them both before she joined him in sleep, astounded that she was as sleepy as she was.

She awakened to his blue eyes, inches from hers. She sighed softly, this time there was no jolt of fear on awakening, just immediate trust and love, like she had never felt before.

“Hi Sexy,” he smiled.

She felt his hands touching her gently, relishing their feel on her skin. She stretched slowly.

“Wow, I really slept,” she grinned at him.

“Ditto,” he chuckled, one of his hands lifting to caress her cheek gently.

She felt a thrill run through her and turned her head to touch his fingers with her lips.

“I hope you have those fingers registered as dangerous weapons,” she whispered with a grin.

“What do you mean?” he asked.

“Your touch drives me crazy,” she giggled softly.

“Oh,” he laughed quietly.

“I love it,” she murmured, her lips reaching for his.

It was several minutes later that she sat up slowly, then turned and pressed him back as he started to rise.

“You lie still,” she smiled at him. “Anything you want, I’m going to get for you.”

“Well, you’re going to have an easy job then,” he smiled. “I just want you close to me.”

“Is that all?” she grinned. “How about if I feel like playing with you like you did me?”

He laughed as he rolled onto his side and moved his hands to her cup her breasts.

“Later maybe,” he grinned. “Let’s not rush all our pleasures into one day. I intend to keep you around for a while.”

“Just in case something rises to the occasion, I want to be ready,” she giggled and shifted her leg to lie across his hips.

Now she was facing him and her face was warped into such a tight grin that it almost hurt. His hands caressed her breasts gently and every movement thrilled her to her toes. Somehow, while it was arousing, it was also extremely satisfying to know that he liked to touch her. She bent her head downward to watch his fingers caress her breasts.

“I think you’ve got a breast fetish,” she murmured.

“In your case, yes.”

“I wish they were bigger then,” she sighed, lifting her eyes to his.

“I’m glad they aren’t. I like the way you carry them. I’ve always liked to see smaller women who don’t wear a bra. I like the way your breasts move without support.”

Something about the way he spoke thrilled her. She stared at him and tears came to her eyes.

“What’s wrong?” he asked, noticing the change in her mood instantly.

“I’m scared,” she whispered.

“Why?”

She could hear the concern in his voice, knew it was real and yet even that scared her even more. “It’s just...” she broke into tears and collapsed onto his chest.

He wrapped her in his arms and held her tightly but gently. She found that his arms were exactly what she wanted, but she couldn’t stop crying. Somehow he seemed to know that she needed to cry. He did nothing but hold her in his arms, letting her sob away her fear and insecurity.

She held him tightly, afraid that if she let go, he would disappear. She cried until she had cried herself out, then just lay there, holding onto him for the longest time. He hadn’t moved or spoken and she didn’t know how long they had lain there. She lifted her head slowly to stare at him.

“Feel better?” he whispered.

“I’m sorry.”

“Why? You needed to dump everything,” he grunted. “You’ve been through a hell of a lot, and I’m honoured that you let go in my arms.”

She couldn’t think of a response, so she eased her head back down and snuggled close to him, wrapping her arms around him, hugging him tightly.

“It’s okay, Baby,” he murmured. “You’re safe now.”

“Mmm,” she sighed softly. “I know.”

She could feel a gentle desire to have him back inside her and she lifted her eyes momentarily to look into his, marvelling at the care she could read expressed there.

He’d be a marvellous father, “ she thought to herself

Almost instantly another thought shocked her and she lifted her head to stare at him in consternation.

“Oh shit!” she exclaimed softly. “I just thought of something.”

“Now what?” he asked.

“Well,” she whispered. “We didn’t use any protection when we had sex and I’m not on the pill or anything. I’m pretty well at the worst time of the month for unprotected sex. With both of us liking sex the way we do, you might be getting me pregnant.”

“Oh,” he broke into laughter. “Is that all?”

His laughter infuriated her.

“What do you mean, is that all?” she almost shouted, her voice loud in the tiny cabin as she expressed her frustration with him. “I’ve never had a baby and I don’t think I could raise one if I did. I’d be a terrible mother. On top of that there probably aren’t a lot of doctors around right now who would be able to fuss with a pregnant woman. As you said, we’re on our own.”

He held her arms in his hands as she struggled to move away from him.

“Whoa,” he demanded. “Don’t get excited. Like I told you before, there’s only one chance in several thousand that I’d ever get you pregnant. I was sure I mentioned it, didn’t I?”

It was like he had slapped her, she stared at his face.

“You really can’t have kids?” she mumbled. “But why?”

“I had mumps when I was sixteen and they went down into my testicles,” he shrugged. “The doctors barely saved my life and they warned me that I was probably going to be sterile. My ex-wife and I had my sperm tested because she wanted kids. I think that was the real reason that we broke up. My sperm count is so low that there’s hardly any chance that I could get you pregnant. And since by some freak of nature I do have a son, I think I’ve probably had my one and only kick at the can.”

She stared at him in consternation and her eyes filled with tears again. Unreasonably, now that she knew she couldn’t, she felt the desire rise inside her to have his child for this man.

“I’m sorry,” she sniffled, once again overcome by tears.

“It’s okay, in some ways it’s a blessing. Although perversely, I think I’d have liked to have a bunch of kids,” he laughed softly. “Isn’t that human nature? You always want what you can’t have.”

It struck her as funny too. She broke into giggles, even though the tears were still streaming from her eyes. Both of them drifted into almost hysterical laughter for several moments, finally relaxing into smiles. She felt worn out. Her body had been through so many emotions in such a short time that she was unsure of just how she felt. Then his hand lifted to stroke her cheek tenderly.

Although he didn’t say anything, she could feel his care. She snuggled against his shoulder.

“Just where have you been hiding all my life?” she whispered with a grin trying to be flippant.

“Waiting for you to grow up,” he chuckled softly. “Just how old are you anyway?”

“Hmm?” she mumbled.

“I said how old are you?”

“Oh,” she stretched. “I’m thirty-two, as of June the second, why?”

“Well, I’m forty-two, that means for ten years of my life, you weren’t even a twinkle in your daddy’s eye,” he smiled softly. “I’ve robbed the cradle.”

“You did not. I seduced you, so I robbed the wheelchair instead.”

He chuckled softly. “Come on, be honest, last night was just gratitude and an expression of relief for being safe, wasn’t it?”

“Maybe at first,” she giggled, then paused “No, to be truthful, it was mostly lust. I’m a very horny woman.”

“I’ve noticed,” he laughed.

“You aren’t exactly a cold fish yourself,” she grinned, running her fingers along the back of his hand as he caressed her breast again. “I think you’ve got a definite breast fetish.”

“No, I’ve got a Linda fetish,” Karl laughed softly, sliding both of his hands around her waist then down to her bottom.

“Ha. Now your hands are holding the other part of my anatomy you seem fascinated by,” she grinned down at him. “I’ve noticed where your eyes go.”

“You caught me,” he grinned. “Your buns fascinate me. They’re your sexiest asset.”

“Really?” she tensed and released her muscles to wriggle her bottom under his hands, then grinned at his surprised look.

“How the hell do you do that?”

“Exercise,” she laughed softly, relaxing again. “I don’t diet, but I do like to have a nice body, so to keep my weight down, I watch what I eat and I exercise.”

“I see,” he smiled.

“Mm hmm,” she snuggled against him. “But, since you’d really like to have kids, maybe...”

Then she laughed and shook her head, while he got a slight frown on his forehead.

“I can’t believe I’m even thinking about getting pregnant, but I choose to believe that your doctors were wrong,” Linda giggled. “And you needn’t worry. I told you before, I’m not about to horn in on your relationship with either one of your other women. I’ll just stick around for the times when neither of them is available. I’m not in a hurry to get a swollen belly or anything.”

Well I just hope that you can get along with the two of them, if we do get together,” his frown deepened. “Shit, I don’t even know where Ely and Keri are, or if they’ve lived through this bloody mess. The last time I talked to them was on the radio; that was over a week ago. They were all planning on being back on the island this week when I got home from my trip, but I wouldn’t have bet on it. Right now I think they might all still be in the Seattle area.”

“Somehow that doesn’t exactly sound like you’re extremely close. You sounded tentative.”

“It’s complicated,” he sighed.

“Most relationships are,” she retorted. “What makes you think yours is more complicated than most others?”

“Well, when Ely and I are together, we’re quite loving, but when we’re apart we seem to relish the isolation from each other.”

“And the other sister, Keri?”

“Oh, she’s an opportunist. When Ely and I had our first tiff, she sided with me, then seduced me at the first opportunity.”

“Oh shit!” Linda rolled her eyes. “And what happened when Ely found out?”

Karl laughed sardonically.

“Not what I would have expected,” he snorted. “I woke up with both of them in bed with me.”

“What?” Linda said in astonishment.

“Yeah,” Karl said, shaking his head. “I hadn’t realised it, but they’d had it all planned. They admitted it the next morning, after we’d all had sex together! Ely’s argument with me had been a setup.”

“Oh wow!” Linda stared at him, waiting for him to continue.

“So then, for a few days, we all slept together, but we found that it got much too complicated. Neither of them really relaxed when her sister was there, and I found it rather upsetting myself. So now we all seem to treat sex as a wonderful way of showing that we care for each other, but none of us tries to get very possessive. We know we can depend on each other, yet we don’t want to push too hard, besides, they’re both away from the island a lot. Ely is a nurse and Keri is a pilot with both fixed wing and rotary licenses.”

“It sounds like there might be room for me after all,” Linda said softly. “If they’re away so much, I’m surprised you haven’t tried to bring another woman into the mix.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.