Making a Short Film - Pregnant

by Tom Land

Copyright© 2004 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Annie is 6 months pregnant, out of work, and she needs money bad. Her friend recommends she contact a porn film company and she does.<br>Based on a true-life story and film.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Petting   Pregnancy   .

Annie was already six months pregnant and she needed work bad but what was she going to do. She'd lost her quick mart store that she'd had and now she needed money for rent and food and for buying clothes and things for her baby that would come in about another three months. Annie was a pretty young white woman of 18, and she knew she'd been viewed as sexy and cute before she got herself knocked up. Now, being desperate, she struggled to figure out some way she could work and make some money. One afternoon, a girlfriend mentioned to Annie that she might consider contacting one of the local companies that she knew made porn flicks.

"Porn films?" Annie said, thinking she hadn't really heard her girlfriend correctly the first time.

"Yeah, you know, guys and girls fucking in front of a camera? You do know what fucking is, right? I mean, you didn't get that big belly of yours by doing nothing," her girlfriend said.

"I never thought of having sex with someone in front of a camera," Annie said. Then, she told her girlfriend goodbye and found herself considering the possibility of making a call and finding out more about the film company.

The next thing Annie knew, she had an appointment for an interview the next day. She wore a maternity top along with a pair of shorts and she was sitting there talking with two people involved in the production of porn films in the local area.

"How many months along in your pregnancy are you, Annie?" the man behind the desk asked.

"I'm about six months right now," she answered.

"Great, that should be perfect for what we're looking for," he responded. "We're going to be making a lot of short films in the next few weeks and we need some different girls who are knocked up and are willing to have sex on camera for us. Are you willing to take your clothes off and get fucked while our cameraman is there on the set with you and the guy we pair you up with?"

Annie was fighting the idea of actually having sex in front of other people, but the reality of needing work and making some money was rapidly overriding any objections she might have to the concept. She agreed and the production chief informed her that she'd basically have to do whatever the script called for and with whatever male porn performers they gave her to work with. She wasn't exactly a porn starlet so she didn't have much choice in the matter. Annie agreed, signed a contract stating that and they told her to show up at 7:30 the next morning, ready to go to work.

The next morning, Annie was at the location they'd given her for her first film work. They told Annie to strip out of her clothes and put just a little babydoll nightie on with no panties. They gave her some quickie hints about wardrobe and how the porn filming worked and pointed out all the shortcuts they took to get the sex scenes done and on film to make the turn-around into the finished product as fast and efficiently done as possible. They showed Annie the area where her film clothes and wardrobe was kept and she got naked and put the yellow babydoll nightie on. They also told her the guy she'd be working with that morning was Ron, and they mentioned that Ron had done quite a few porn flicks and he was a really hot guy to make a film with.

Annie found herself lying on her back on a couch, her big 6 months pregnant belly clearly showing underneath the skimpy little babydoll she had on and then she heard the director yell, "Action" and she saw her co-star, Ron, for the very first time. He was a tall, well-built and very muscular black guy. Annie immediately realized she'd never envisioned this twist on the acting part of making a porn film -- she was going to be in front of a camera getting a horny black guy's big cock fucking into her pussy. Annie realized she just assumed all her co-actors would be white guys but now she realized she'd been very wrong in that assumption.

Ron was dressed in a Navy white sailor's uniform as though he was a young enlisted man in the U.S. Navy. He wasn't, but that was the role he was portraying. The interesting thing was how much of a huge cock bulge Annie could see that Ron had already as he walked into the set where they were going to share a lusty fuck. Ron had been told that he was basically to come onto the set where he'd find a pregnant white actress, and he was to have some foreplay with her and then get undressed and fuck her until he shot his cumload all over her belly and her breasts.

Ron had been performing in fuck movies for 3 years and he'd gained plenty of experience and the pleasure of fucking a lot of hot pussies in that time. Annie looked like a pretty delicious little morsel lying there half-naked in her short babydoll, and Ron especially loved fucking knocked-up babes. There was something about a pregnant pussy that made them really hot to sink his hard 9-inch cock into.

Annie lay there, trying to reconcile herself to the fact that she'd arranged to act in a fuck movie, and her very first job was going to be hard-fucked by a well-hung black stud. Her heart was already starting to race as she tried to get ready for the next few minutes. Ron walked over, leaning down to Annie lying there on the bed waiting for him, and he kissed her soft white lips as he reached over, squeezing her pregnancy-swollen right tit through her nightie. Then, Ron let his left hand slide down towards Annie's groin, pulling the hem of her babydolly nightie up and stroking his fingers up and down over her exposed naked pussy. Annie didn't really make a sound, and Ron could feel that her pussy was already starting to get wet.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.