Pizza Parlor Pussy - Cover

Pizza Parlor Pussy

by gbgood

Copyright© 2004 by gbgood

Erotica Sex Story: Lois takes a job in a topless pizza shop and finds out she's the main course on the menu for 8 hot, horny black studs.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

When I saw the help wanted sign in the pizza shop window, I decided to stop in and apply for the job. I knew I could use the extra money and I thought it might be fun. There was always a big bunch of black guys hanging out around the shop and my big white 42DD tits always attracted their attention which I didn't mind at all.

I ran a gauntlet of staring eyes and smiling black faces as I entered the shop. A little old man was behind the counter.

"Hi, my names Lois Kubik. I stopped in to see about that help wanted sign you have in the window. Are you still looking for someone?"

He motioned for me to have a seat at a table, then he wiped his hands off and joined me. The owner of the shop was Raj Lhamphur. He was an older man who had moved to this country from India just one year ago. He told me he was looking to hire a younger girl so the black guys hanging out on the corner would come into the shop more often and buy food. Lucky for me that day I wore a thin white blouse and no bra. My tits showed through and Raj couldn't take his eyes off my big nipples.

"You got nice big tits and nipples, Lois. You like to show them?"

"Yea I do. And guys like to look at them."

"I wanted to hire a young girl to get the black guys who are always on the corner outside to come in and buy food. But I got better idea, Lois. You show off those nice big tits and maybe sometimes your pussy and those black guys will come in and buy. I will make money and you will have lots of fun working here."

Raj had the biggest smile on his face, and I couldn't help grinning too. It sounded pretty good to me.

"Ok, Raj, when do I start?"

Raj glanced at all the black faces peering in through the front window, grinning and slobbering, eyeing my big white tits.

"You start tomorrow. I get you some nice outfits to wear while you work."

"See you tomorrow, Raj," I said, as I left. This should be fun I thought. I knew most of the black guys around here since I lived on the Northside. And I am an exhibitionist, so showing what I got will be fun. I was looking forward to my new job.

I arrived at the pizza shop at four o'clock the next afternoon to begin work. As soon as I walked through the door, Raj waved for me to come behind the counter and into the back of the store. He handed me a short skirt that buttoned down the front with three buttons and the bottom one was missing. There was no top for me to wear with it. The skirt barely covered my ass when I put it on.

"We gonna have topless pizza parlor, that will bring the black guys in," he said grinning.

"Oh that will bring them in," I said. And it might be fun I thought.

I opened my blouse, letting my big tits pop out and bounce around for Raj to see. I grinned as his eyes grew big and round like silver dollars. next I slipped out of my slacks and started to put the skirt on.

"No, no. Take off your panties. No underwear. I want your pussy and ass to show under."

"You are really gonna pack them in, Raj," I said, peeling off my panties.

He grinned, nodding up and down as I stood there naked in front of him. I put on the skirt and got ready to go to work.

Raj went out front first then I followed him out. The shop was empty but eight young black studs were hanging on the corner outside. When they looked in and saw my big white 42DD tits swinging free, the pizza shop filled up fast.

"Yo, Lois, give me a pizza supreme with some titty meat on it."

"I'll take a cheese pizza and rub your big white tits all over it, baby."

Raj stepped out front to get everyone's attention. "This is a topless pizza parlor now. Any customer don't get his order in five minutes gets to feel and suck Lois Kubik's tits."

That announcement was followed by a big round of cheers. It was news to me. Not that I minded it. In fact, I kind of liked that idea and hoped Raj was a little slow on the baking.

Orders were being fired at me fast and furious. I was having trouble keeping track of them. Then I heard a gong go off in the back.

"Oh Oh," Raj said, "the first order is late. Somebody gets a titty feel and suck."

"Yea, that's me, that's me," said a grinning young black stud, rubbing his fingers together. I smiled at him and walked out from behind the counter. He reached up and grabbed both tits in his hands and began squeezing them. He rubbed his thumbs over my nipples making them hard. Next he leaned down and licked his tongue across my nipples as the guys shouted and cheered him on. Then he sucked one tit into his mouth and chewed while he squeezed and teased the other one. My body shuddered and I began to move. It felt great.

Another gong went off, and I heard Raj shouting.

"Late again. Next customer get to feel and suck Lois Kubik's big tittys."

"Yo, thas Me, thas me man. Give me some of them big fuckin tits."

A second set of black hands took over my other tit and began to squeeze and pull. He licked his tongue over my nipple then clamped down on my tit taking almost all of it inside his mouth. He crushed with his hands and chewed with his teeth, while the first stud kept playing and sucking. Both of them drove me wild. Then a third gong sounded.

"Very late again. Customer number three get a titty suck and feel from Lois Kubik," shouted Raj. He grinned as the young black studs in the shop cheered. More of them ordered pizzas knowing he was already behind on the five minute limit. That made my tits a sure thing for them.

The third young black stud stepped in front of me and I recognized my neighbor, Paul. He lived just down the street from me.

"What's up Lois? It's my turn now. Unless you got a third tit somewhere, I'm gonna have to find something else to grab hold of."

Paul reached down and ran his hands along my skirt. He grinned at me as he fingered the buttons. I knew what he had in mind. At that moment my tits felt so great, I didn't really care. He took hold of the buttons and ripped them off my skirt. The skirt fell to the floor and I stood there naked with a pizza shop full of young black studs going wild and ordering more pizzas from Raj.

Paul grabbed my pussy and spread it wide open, shoving his fingers up inside. He found my clit and began to tickle it, driving me crazy. The gong went off again.

"Another customer for Lois Kubik's tits and pussy," Raj shouted, but no one paid attention this time. Sixteen black hands were all over my body and I was swept up off the floor and onto a table in the middle of the pizza shop. All of a sudden, I was the main course on the menu.

I was spread out on the round table with my legs pulled apart and my pussy lips peeled wide open. I felt six or eight fingers up inside my pussy playing with me, squeezing and tickling my clit and driving me crazy. Black hands were everywhere, teasing my body and using me for their toy. I was loving it.

My arms and legs were pinned, and strong hands on either side flopped me over onto my belly on the table. My neighbor, Paul, came around behind me and slapped my bare ass.

"We gonna have some fun now, Lois. I'm gonna deliver some pizza to your back door then I'm gonna give you a pizza butt fuck, bitch."

Paul laughed as the rest of the black studs yelled and cheered. In the background, I heard a gong and Raj called out my name. I knew he was yelling another customer for Lois Kubik's tits and pussy. But all our customers already had my tits and pussy and I was loving it.

A grinning Raj brought a large supreme pizza over to the table and held it out. It was cut into eight pieces, one for each black stud on me. Paul reached out and took one piece off the tray. He put his hand under my pussy and lifted my ass into the air. I saw grins on the black faces round the table as several hands spread my ass cheeks wide open. Then I felt the warm wet dough slide up the crack of my ass. Mushrooms, peppers, anchovies, cheese and red sauce filled the crack of my ass as he smeared it back and forth. He wiped off all the spices on the pizza crust, then took another piece and this time concentrated on my butt hole. The guys, holding my ass cheeks, dug their fingernails into my ass and spread it wider. Paul took the second pizza slice and pressed it tight into my ass hole. He squeezed the mushrooms and peppers into my hole then forced the mozzarella cheese and red sauce into my ass hole also. next he shoved some warm wet dough up inside, making sucking sounds, as he twisted and ground it up in there. I could feel it mixing all up in me.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.