Oscar Meyers - Cover

Oscar Meyers

Copyright© 2004 by Lazlo Zalezac

Chapter 35

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 35 - Oscar is a screwup until he encounters the God in a dust devil. Follow his life as he grows from being a soldier, to scholar, and finally to prophet. This is a story about duty and the price of honor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Romantic  

Returning to their dorm room, Debbie noticed that Oscar’s name had been removed from the name plaque beside the door and had been replaced by We Gahe Sukawaka. She thought about mentioning it to Oscar, but unpacking from their trip to the great plain drove the thought form her mind. Of course, Oscar didn’t help by making jokes about how much gear she had taken on the trip.

After unpacking, the trio went to find some food. On the way, one of the students nodded at the three of them. It took them by surprise since most of the students were still distant around Oscar. When the student was about to pass Oscar, he grinned and said, “We Gahe Sukawaka.”

Turning to look at the student, Oscar asked Georgia, “Did he say we go suck water?”

“I don’t think so,” Georgia answered although it did sound a little similar to that.

Debbie shrugged her shoulders and said, “Let’s eat. I’m starved.”

“Sure thing,” Oscar said. He put an arm around Debbie and then around Georgia.

The trio had just about reached the cafeteria when another student, while passing them, grinned and said, “We Gahe Sukawaka.”

Georgia said, “I don’t know what he said, but I’m pretty sure it wasn’t we go suck water. It sounded more like, We going suck a egg.”

“That wasn’t it,” Oscar said staring at the back of the student walking away from them.

The three of them turned in time to see another student who was passing by chuckle and say, “We Gahe Sukawaka.”

Confused they went into the cafeteria and picked out a meal. When they went to pay for it, the cashier looked at Oscar and said, “We Gahe Sukawaka.”

It didn’t seem like a malicious statement, but it seemed to him as if some joke was being played upon him. Oscar asked, “What did you just say to me?”

“We Gahe Sukawaka.”

“What does that mean?” Oscar asked.

“It’s your new name,” the cashier answered with a grin.

Not having a good feeling about what he would learn, Oscar requested, “Would you translate that for me into English?”

The cashier looked around the room and said, “Go ask David Bear Claw.”

Frowning Oscar picked up his tray and headed over to the table where David Bear Claw was seated. The young man laughed when Oscar put his tray on table and asked, “How are you doing, Oscar Meyers?”

Frowning, Oscar asked “What are people calling me?”

“We Gahe Sukawaka.” David Bear Claw answered just as Debbie and Georgia arrived at the table with their trays.

“What does it mean?” Oscar asked taking his seat.

“It means Broken Horse.” David Bear Claw answered. He chuckled at the expression of dismay that flickered across Oscar’s face.

Georgia and Debbie burst out laughing. Georgia was the first of the three to recover and said, “Just think about it, Oscar. You can be the main character in the movie, A Man Called Broken Horse.”

The entire table broke out laughing while Oscar laid his head on the table and covered it with his hands. One of the other students said, “I’m not sure there is a Hollywood actor short enough to play that role.”

“Just kill me and be done with it,” Oscar said with a groan. He knew he was never going to live down his first horse ride. He sat back in his chair and eyed his food. He said, “I think I just lost my appetite.”

“Eat well, We Gahe Sukawaka. Tomorrow you begin your fast,” David Bear Claw said.

“I forgot about that,” Oscar said looking down at his food. It would be three days before he had a chance to eat again.


Oscar stumbled away from the sweat lodge and followed the path to a private place. He had no idea what to expect. Kotyit had suggested that he would encounter an animal spirit and it would lead him to a vision. This was to be a private journey that Oscar would share with the wise men when he returned.

The small meadow seemed to be the perfect place to stop and Oscar collapsed onto the ground. Lying on his back, he stared up at the blue sky above wondering what animal would come to him. The ground was soft underneath his body, giving him the feeling that it was embracing him. He looked to his left and saw the fat man sitting next to him.

“You were expecting an animal?” the fat man asked. The feminine timber to his voice was always a wonder to Oscar.

“Sure,” Oscar answered not wanting to rise from his position. His clothes were gone and his cock painfully erect.

“How about a duck? Maybe a chicken? I know, how about a rabbit?” the Two-Sided One asked.

Oscar sat up and gazed upon the Two-Sided One. Once again he wondered how it was that he had been chosen to serve a power of such mystery. The idea that he could be so blessed took his breath away.

One could claim that by human standards that the figure before him was grotesque. That would be true for a person who saw only through human eyes. The Two-Sided One was the embodiment of all mysteries. The body was constantly shifting from male to female. The Two-Sided One understood both the male and female spirit. The Two-Sided One embodied all of the secrets of the human mind.

Not knowing where the words came from, Oscar said, “At least you didn’t offer a horse.”

The Two-Sided One chuckled and said, “That’s what I like about you. You have a wonderful sense of humor.”

The transformation from male to female completed. The Two- Sided One was rubbing herself between the legs, a finger dipping into the slit that hid under rolls of fat. Oscar’s erection became painful. He glanced over to the side and saw a pair of copulating rabbits. Looking back at the Two-Sided One, Oscar asked, “Am I to begin my service now?”

The Two-Sided One lifted a monstrous breast and toyed with her nipple. After a long minute, she said, “When you started, I sent you to the Druid College without telling you of the service that I was requesting.”

“And I accepted it without knowing what you asked of me,” Oscar said nodding his head.

“Over time it became clear to you that you were to bring peace to the Middle East,” the Two-Sided One said.

“Yes,” Oscar said thinking about how his service had been presented to him; unfolding over time with hints of it here and there.

The Two Sided One studied Oscar and then said, “You do not have to accept this service.”

“I have accepted it,” Oscar said confident that he was accepting his death by his answer.

“You must understand the full consequences of your decision to accept this service before I will accept you,” the Two-Sided One said. The feminine figure was changing to the masculine. The breasts were shrinking with the belly growing. Her clitoris was elongating into a penis.

Oscar looked at the Two-Sided One and said, “I will die because of this service. I know that.”

“You fully accept that as a consequence of your service?” the Two-Sided One asked. His hand snaked down to his cock and started playing with it.

“Yes, I do,” Oscar said.

“So you accept this service fully aware that it will lead to your death?” the Two-Sided One asked.

“Yes,” Oscar answered knowing that by his answer, he was accepting his death.

“Why?”

Oscar was silent while trying to formulate an answer. After five minutes, he looked up at the Two-Sided One with tears in his eyes. He answered, “When I began my service to the God, I was about to be killed. The years since then have been the happiest of my life. They were years that I would not have had without the intervention of the Gods and Goddesses. How can I refuse your request?”

“By saying, I won’t do it,” the Two-Sided One answered.

“I can’t,” Oscar replied. His erection throbbed as the figure started to blur in front of him.

The Two-Sided One appeared to become two people, a man and a woman joined by holding hands. Both were amazingly beautiful. The woman leaned over and kissed Oscar on the forehead. In a soft voice, she said, “You can, but you won’t.”

“I won’t,” Oscar said feeling that he had stepped across a very important line. His cock was so hard that it had become painful. He believed that his service would begin at that moment.

The male reached out and touched Oscar’s shoulder. In a deep, very masculine voice, he said, “We will ask you again when you are to begin your service.”

“It is not to begin now?” Oscar asked feeling tears welling up in his eyes.

“Not yet,” the woman said.

“What have I failed to do?” Oscar asked wanting nothing more than to begin his service.

The male half of the Two-Sided One said, “Things must develop according to their own time. The ways of men are slow and attitudes take time to develop. The conditions must be right or all is lost.”

“Do I have the wrong attitude?” Oscar asked looking from man to woman and back again.

“The fault is not within you, but in others,” the female half added in a voice that was so sexy that hearing it was almost sufficient to trigger an orgasm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.