Oscar Meyers
Chapter 29

Copyright© 2004 by Lazlo Zalezac

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 29 - Oscar is a screwup until he encounters the God in a dust devil. Follow his life as he grows from being a soldier, to scholar, and finally to prophet. This is a story about duty and the price of honor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Romantic  

Sandwiched between Georgia and Debbie in bed, Oscar was in heaven. Debbie was running her tongue around his nipple with great effect. No one had ever told him that his nipple was an erogenous zone. The sensations her tongue produced propagated directly to his cock. Even if they hadn’t, Georgia’s hand around his erection would have been sufficient to drive him out of his mind.

He raised his hand and held Debbie to his nipple.

Georgia noticed his action and slipped down to tease his other nipple with her tongue. She kept up the light strokes of her hand on his cock. Oscar moaned while his eyes rolled back in his head.

Debbie slipped a hand down to tickle his balls with feather-light touches. Oscar pumped his hips and managed to say, “Too much.

I’m going to come.”

Neither woman slowed down or stopped her actions. The whole idea was to make Oscar come. Less than ten seconds later, Oscar came. His entire body shook as jet after jet of come spewed out of his cock. Georgia stopped her strokes on his cock once it became clear that it was becoming painful. She leaned back and looked at the mess he had made on his stomach.

When Oscar released her head, Debbie sat back and smiled at Georgia. Looking down at his stomach, she said, “It looks like Oscar enjoyed it.”

“I agree.”

“He made a little bit of a mess.”

“It looks that way to me,” Georgia agreed. She rubbed his come into his stomach with the hand that had brought him off.

Looking across his body at Georgia, Debbie asked, “Do you think he can do it again?”

“It looks to me like he is done for now,” Georgia said moving his cock around with a finger. It was definitely limp.

Oscar looked from one woman to the other and asked, “What did you do to me?”

“You weren’t supposed to come, yet,” Debbie said. She traced his nipple with a finger and said, “We were just beginning the foreplay.”

“That’s right. We were going to do that for hours and hours,”

Georgia said winking at the red head.

“You did do that to me for hours and hours,” Oscar said.

“It was more like minutes and minutes,” Georgia corrected with a grin. The fact was that she had lost track of all time.

“Well, it was more like two minutes,” Debbie teased. She ran her hand back down to his balls and gently caressed them. She said, “I guess we might have killed you if we had gotten to the good stuff.”

Oscar found it hard to believe that he had come so hard from a hand job. It made him think of a teenage boy making out in the backseat of a car and experiencing the touch of a woman for the first time. He sure didn’t feel like a teenage boy. He said, “I can’t believe that I came from a hand job.”

“Why not?” Georgia asked, puzzled by the statement. Even Debbie looked surprised.

“It just seems like something that happens to a teenage boy,” Oscar answered. He slipped a hand between Debbie’s legs bringing a tingling sensation to her.

“You bring us both off with your hand all of the time,” Debbie said while lifting her butt off the bed so that his contact with her nether region was harder.

“That’s right. Why should you be any different?” Georgia asked.

“I don’t know,” Oscar answered. He was quiet for a minute and then said, “I don’t know what I would do without the two of you helping me through some of the hard days.”

Georgia understood what he meant. There were days when he really missed the medallion and the closeness to the Two-Sided One that it represented. She said, “I know you miss wearing the medallion, but it won’t be much longer before you’ll be wearing a new medallion.”

“Two years,” Oscar said. Looking forward, it seemed like forever.

“It’s been three years. You’re more than halfway there,” Georgia countered.

Debbie was silent. Her thoughts were on what they would do without Oscar. One day he would put on the medallion and leave the College while she was left behind. Georgia would probably go with him and she would be alone. She didn’t want to be alone.

“I love you both so much,” Oscar said.

Thinking about Oscar leaving for good reminded Debbie that Oscar was leaving the next day. He was supposed to meet Mullah Farzin bin Saud in Las Vegas. She rose up on an elbow and said,

“We love you too. I believe that it is now Georgia’s turn to be the Queen Bee.”

Georgia wiggled in excitement and said, “Oh, goody.”

Two days later, Oscar was in Las Vegas. Returning from a late lunch, Oscar, dressed in blue jeans and white shirt, walked through the Casino. Slot machines were ringing while people fed bills into them and pushed buttons. The place was busy, but not all that crowded. He approached the gambling tables and watched a couple of people play blackjack. He thought about trying it, but upon seeing everyone lose when the dealer turned over a black jack, he decided against it.

He had just turned towards the craps table when it seemed as if he was seeing double. His stomach lurched and he staggered. Pausing, he took a deep breath and took a few steps forward. After a few steps, he stopped to watch the roulette wheel. He could see the dealer holding the ball and the ball riding in the winning slot.

Oscar realized that he could see the result before the dealer rolled the ball.

He was seeing two worlds laid one atop the other. One world was the now and one was the future. It was difficult moving since he wasn’t sure if he was moving in reaction to the now or the future.

The world slowed down and it was as if he were seeing it with a clarity that he had never experienced. The dealer spun the ball. The ball went around the wheel slowly dropping into one of the numbered slots after jumping around a bit. The prescient vision playing in his mind had come true.

He watched the dealer payout the bets. After a minute, the other gamblers started placing their bets. Still seeing the future, Oscar knew what number would win. Unable to resist the temptation, Oscar pulled out a hundred dollar bill and put it on the number.

The dealer looked at money and then at Oscar. He asked, “Do you want ones?”

“I’m betting on that number,” Oscar said licking his lips. His stomach was protesting what his eyes were seeing.

The dealer asked, “All of that on 26?”

“Yes,” Oscar answered. He didn’t really understand the rules, but had observed how much a chip paid. He also didn’t realize that the chips on the table were worth a dollar.

“Changing a hundred,” called the dealer. He didn’t care if the man lost a hundred dollars on a single spin. It wasn’t his money. The roulette dealer exchanged a black chip for the hundred dollar bill.

Watching the dealer replace his hundred dollar bill with a single black chip, Oscar asked, “What did you do?”

“I put a hundred dollar chip on your number, sir,” the dealer answered.

“Oh,” Oscar said. He watched the dealer toss the little ball into the wheel. It went around and around ten times before it fell onto the wheel. It bounced around for a second and then settled into the slot numbered 26.

Raising an eyebrow, the dealer looked at the black chip on the table. He placed a transparent plastic marker on the chip and started to clear the losing bets. Oscar watched with a frown and relaxed only when the man pushed out a small stack of chips.

There were three orange chips and a single purple chip. The dealer turned towards the pit boss and said, “Thirty-five hundred payout.”

After the dealer removed the plastic marker, Oscar picked up his chips and examined them. The orange chips were a thousand and the purple chip was worth five hundred.

Two visions of the world continued to move through his head. He saw the results of the next spin and pushed the stack of chips to the new number. The dealer said, “Maximum bet on this table is a thousand dollars.”

Oscar removed some of the chips leaving a single orange chip on the table. The dealer shouted, “Thousand dollar bet.”

The pit boss came over to the table and stood behind the dealer.

Looking over at Oscar, he asked, “Do you have a card?”

“I need a card to play?” Oscar asked. He had begun his reply about the time the pit boss had said the word Do. Oscar was having difficult dealing with two visions of the world.

“No, but if you have a card, then we can comp your room for you,” the man answered examining Oscar for a second. He’d seen plenty of people stoned out of their mind drop a bundle at the table. If he kept Oscar at the table, he knew that they would win every dollar they had just paid out back and perhaps a few dollars more.

Not understanding what the man was talking about, Oscar said,

“I’d just like to play a couple of times.”

“We reward high rollers with free rooms, meals, and tickets to events. To qualify, you’ll need to have a card so that we can track how much you’re gambling,” the man said.

“Okay,” Oscar said.

“If you have some identification, I’ll get you a card. After you are done playing, we’ll comp your room and dinner,” the man said.

Without thinking about the consequences of his actions, Oscar handed over his driver’s license and watched the man hand it off to another man. Looking around the room, he was trying to distinguish the now from the future. His attention was brought back to the table when the woman next to him screamed. He looked down at the table and saw that the plastic marker was on his orange chip.

The pit boss looked at the table and made a gesture to another man behind the tables. He said, “I need a rack of the thousand dollar chips.”

It took a minute to pay Oscar his thirty-five thousand dollars in winnings. Despite the amount of money that he had won, he had a small stack of chips compared to everyone else at the table. He had a stack of thirty-seven orange chips, a purple chip, and a black chip. Others around the table had huge piles of chips, although each person only had a single color of chip in front of them. The future continued to unroll in his mind and he pushed the purple chip over to the next winning number.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.