Oscar Meyers
Chapter 24

Copyright© 2004 by Lazlo Zalezac

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Oscar is a screwup until he encounters the God in a dust devil. Follow his life as he grows from being a soldier, to scholar, and finally to prophet. This is a story about duty and the price of honor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Romantic  

Turning at the end of the private road leading from the Druid College, Oscar jogged down the county road trying to burn off some excess energy. While robes were a unique fashion statement that set the Druids apart from everyone else, they were not designed to facilitate jogging while wearing them. He had his robes held up by a belt so that the hem was only to his knees. It looked ridiculous and he knew it, but he didn’t really care.

A car pulled up beside him honking the horn. He looked over at the driver in time to hear the guy say, “Damn, it’s a guy in a dress.”

Oscar was tempted to counter that it was possible he was the ugliest woman in the world, but the driver punched the accelerator and drove off. The red face on the driver told Oscar how embarrassed he was at the mistake. Looking down at his hairy legs poking out below his raised hem, he wondered what the driver was thinking.

He continued jogging until he reached a mile marker. He passed by it knowing that it was half a mile from the entrance to the Druid College. He got into a distance eating pace and turned his thoughts to his life.

It had been nearly six months since Georgia had returned from her visit with Claire. Relations between his girlfriends were stronger than ever. They actually touched each other with equal ease during sex, but their touches never turned sexual. That didn’t bother him. In fact, he enjoyed that each of them looked to him for their pleasure.

The problem was that it was beginning to bother them. He could see that the sexual tension between the two was building. Debbie was getting increasingly more aggressive towards Georgia; while Georgia was becoming increasingly more passive towards Debbie. While the dynamics didn’t make sense to him, he knew that one day the tension would become too much and the passion would burst forth. He didn’t know if he wanted to be there when it did. He decided that it was time to ask Cole for a favor.

His thoughts returned to his past discussions with Oliver and William about bringing peace to the Middle East. He was beginning to believe that William was right, but the how of the matter escaped him. He studied the Christian Religion with renewed intensity, but didn’t find anything there that gave him any hints.

A horn honking brought him out of his thoughts. Expecting to find another man honking at him, he nearly tripped when he saw that it was Georgia. She leaned out the window and shouted, “Do you want a ride?”

“I’ll go just a little further and go back to the house,” he answered. It was hard to yell and run at the same time.

Georgia waved and drove off. He watched her pull off the road a little further down the road and turn around. When she drove past, he waved to her and sped up a little. He returned to his thoughts about bringing peace to the Middle East. When he reached the mile marker (it was the third one he had jogged past), he turned and headed back towards the house.

William was getting married to Lucy that week and he was curious how it was going. He had been given an invitation, but William had suggested that things might be better if he stayed home with Debbie and Georgia. The suggestion had come with a wink and nudge. As a nerd, he knew what a wink and nudge meant. He hadn’t watched Monty Python without learning something. He didn’t know what to make of the suggestion, but he had followed the advice.

The relationship between him and William had gotten off to a rocky start, but it was improving. After the one conversation, they never discussed the subjects of world peace, serving the Two- Sided One, and their competition that neither understood. Instead, they discussed politics, war, economics, and religion. Oscar bowed to William’s superior knowledge of economics, while William accepted Oscar’s superior knowledge of religious matters. On just about every other topic, they argued with great passion and usually for the same side. The women in their lives just stood to the side and watched with amusement.

Oscar finally reached the driveway to the Biggers’ house and slowed down to a walk. He slowly cooled down; allowing his muscles to recover from their workout. Once he was satisfied that he wouldn’t cramp, he entered the house without knocking. To his surprise, Debbie was already there having coffee with Georgia. He said, “Hello, ladies.”

“It’s about time you got here,” Georgia said.

“We were about to start without you,” Debbie added glancing over at Georgia to see how she reacted. Georgia didn’t appear to react in any fashion.

He took a minute to examine them. Debbie was wearing her blue robe while Georgia was wearing a nice blue dress that came to her knees. They both looked stunning and once again, Oscar couldn’t believe how lucky he was to have them both in his life. In a weird mental twist, he was reminded of an earlier incident. He said, “You won’t believe what happened to me while I was jogging.”

“What?”

“Some guy honked his horn and pulled up beside me with the intention of picking me up. When he realized I was a guy, he drove off red faced.”

The two women laughed. Georgia said, “Next time we need a man, we’ll just send Oscar out to pick one up.”

Oscar laughed while pulling off his robe. He wanted to take a shower and get rid of the sweat he had worked up while jogging. He said, “I need to take a shower. I probably smell bad enough to render you both unconscious. I’d much rather achieve the same result in a different way.”

“Promises, promises.”

On that note, Oscar headed off to the shower. On the way, he tossed his robe into the laundry room. While washing his hair, he realized that it had been a while since he had a hair cut. The length of it came to below his collar. It was a far change from the military haircut he’d had when he had first arrived at the Druid College. He wondered if he should get it cut short again, but decided to keep it long.

Getting out of the shower, he paused to look in the mirror and examine himself. What he saw surprised him. He was still extremely fit, but it seemed as if the time in comfort had softened his features a little. The tautness of skin that came from living in a dry hot climate was gone. He wondered how he would adjust if he were to return to Afghanistan.

He stepped out of the bathroom and entered the bedroom. The two women were waiting for him in bed. Strong Georgia looked at him with desire while gentle Debbie looked at him with longing. It was a subtle difference between the two looks, but Oscar had come to recognize the difference. He said, “You two are so beautiful.”

The women looked at each other. To his surprise, it was Georgia who looked at Debbie with longing and Debbie who looked at Georgia with desire. The change in roles was almost instantaneous and he had nearly missed it. When they looked back at him, it was with the same expressions as earlier. Not knowing what to make of it, he slid into bed between the two of them.

Georgia pounced on him with a feline growl while he reached over and stroked Debbie; evoking a soft purr of pleasure from her. Their session began as many others with Georgia mounting his face while Debbie mounted his cock. He looked up and could see that Debbie was supporting herself by holding onto Georgia’s hips. It didn’t take long for both women to climax. Oscar came as well.

When Georgia climbed off Oscar, Debbie looked at the other woman and said, “I can’t take it any more.”

Oscar stared at her uncomprehending. Georgia just looked up at Debbie from the bed. When Oscar glanced at Georgia, he wanted to jump on her because she looked so inviting. Debbie beat him to it. With far more force than he had ever seen the red head use during sex, she climbed over to the other woman and kissed her on the lips. Georgia opened up and accepted the woman into her arms.

Oscar watched as Debbie took an aggressive role with Georgia. She attacked the other woman’s mouth, breasts, and cunt with single-minded desire. Months of frustration boiled forth and Debbie took her pleasure from the other woman. He couldn’t believe what he was seeing.

Even more surprising than Debbie’s behavior was Georgia’s. She was accepting everything the other woman was doing with a passivity that he’d never seen in her before. Her hands lightly stroked the other woman urging her on without demand. Her legs parted to provide access to her lower treasure. She whimpered as she came.

To say that the action was exciting would be an understatement. Oscar was so hard that his erection hurt. When Debbie finally came from riding Georgia’s face, Oscar couldn’t hold back any more. He climbed on Georgia only to find himself on his back with Georgia mounting him with twice the energy normal for her.

Mounted on his cock, she rode him while twisting her nipples in a manner that looked painful. Georgia rode him hard. She bit his nipples. She shoved her tongue in his mouth. If this had been the first time with her, he would have been terrified. Her aggression bordered on rape, but it’s impossible to rape the willing. When she came, her entire body locked up and a strained cry came from her lips.

Debbie had watched the action wondering how it was that she had been so aggressive with Georgia. She couldn’t believe her own behavior and recognized that same greedy nature in Georgia’s treatment of Oscar. Watching the couple turned her on more than she could put in words.

Exhausted, Georgia climbed off a shell-shocked Oscar. The little guy was red faced, covered in sweat, and breathing hard. Debbie moved in and gently kissed him. Her soft giving hands roamed his body healing the places where Georgia’s aggressiveness had rubbed him raw. She cleaned his cock with her mouth, enjoying the mixture of flavors.

He never knew how it happened, but Oscar became aware that he was atop Debbie making long slow passionate love to her. He had no idea how long they spent, but by the time he came he was exhausted. He climbed off and fell asleep unaware that an emotional tornado had been unleashed in the room.

Recovering, Debbie looked at Georgia and burst into tears. Between sobs, she managed to say, “I’m so sorry.”

Georgia, still recovering from fingering herself to a dozen orgasms while watching Debbie and Oscar, didn’t respond. Little shudders were coursing their way across her body capturing her entire attention.

Debbie took the silence as a rebuff and broke down crying even harder. By the time Georgia finally became aware of her surroundings, she noticed the emotional distress of the other woman. Moving around the bed so that she was seated next to Debbie, she put her hands on Debbie’s shoulders and asked, “What’s the matter?”

“I’m so sorry. You must be furious with me,” Debbie sobbed. She was embarrassed and angry at her behavior. Even worse, she was terrified that her actions had destroyed their future together. Georgia had never hinted that she would accept her attentions, but she had gone ahead and done what she had wanted with the other woman.

“I needed it more than you did,” Georgia admitted. Over the months her desire for the red head had grown into a real need. She ran her hands over the other woman’s back. She couldn’t understand the emotions she was feeling. She wrapped her hands and rocked the woman in an attempt to calm her. She whispered in her ear, “Hush. Don’t cry.”

“I didn’t ask,” Debbie sobbed.

“I wanted you to do it,” Georgia replied; her soft voice coming from near Debbie’s ear. Her breasts were pressed against the other woman’s back.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.