Oscar Meyers
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2004 by Lazlo Zalezac

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Oscar is a screwup until he encounters the God in a dust devil. Follow his life as he grows from being a soldier, to scholar, and finally to prophet. This is a story about duty and the price of honor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Romantic  

Oscar sat at the table waiting for the other members of his study group to arrive. This was the group that included Debbie and he had to arrive early so that his erection would not cause him embarrassment. After more than a month of walking around, all of the men had finally gotten a little more control over their erections. At least, they were at the point where they weren’t erect all of the time. An erection was an obvious signal of interest and that was his problem. His cock stood up and signaled its interest in Debbie every time he encountered her.

Opening his books, he watched as Debbie approached the study table. She smiled at him and, true to form, his cock sprang erect. He was tempted to ask the God why he was doing this to him, but he had to hide his service from the other students. Instead, he gestured to the chair where he wouldn’t be next to her or directly looking at her. With a smile, he said, “Have a seat.”

“Thanks,” replied the red head as she sat in the chair directly across from him.

The other members of the study group arrived and examined the pair sitting at the table. Everyone wondered when Oscar would give voice to what his body was shouting to the room. The only one unaware of his erection was Debbie since the table blocked her view. After everyone settled around the table, they started discussing the material that would be covered the next day in class.

A movement near the door of the library caught the eye of Oscar. Glancing over at the door, he was surprised to see Georgia looking around the room as though searching for someone. She was dressed in blue jeans and a simple white blouse. As far as he was concerned, she looked as sexy as if she were wearing the most expensive lingerie ever made. All concerns about the study group disappeared from his mind as he watched her.

After a minute spent looking at the other side of the library, she turned to face his direction and smiled on seeing him. She walked over to their table, taking her time and watching Oscar the entire time. He didn’t know how to respond to her sudden presence since Oliver had insisted that they keep their distance while on school grounds. All he knew was that he wanted her and wanted her with a desire that would not be denied.

Georgia stopped by the side of the table and tore her eyes from Oscar to look over at Debbie. With a smile, she asked, “Debbie Bond?”

The red head looked over at Georgia in surprise and answered, “Yes.”

Oscar hid his surprise that she had come to get Debbie rather than to talk to him. It took him a moment to realize that she wouldn’t seek him out while on school grounds and that if she were here, then it meant she was on school business.

“Could you come with me? We have some papers for you to fill out,” said Georgia. Her eyes darted from Debbie to Oscar and back again. Her smile grew even larger as she took in his obvious discomfort at the idea of the two women being together. Debbie was totally oblivious to his tension and the exchanges of looks between Oscar and Georgia.

Oscar squirmed in his seat as a sequence of images placing Georgia and Debbie together in bed flashed through his mind. They came unbidden, but the effect of the images on his body could not be denied. With an erection that was threatening to explode, he watched as the pair of women left the library. Their asses swayed in time giving twice the arousal of either one alone. Once they were gone, Oscar croaked, “Excuse me.”

As he bolted in the direction of the restroom, the others gathered at the table laughed to release some of the tension that had grown at the table. It was clear to everyone that there was something between Georgia and Oscar. One of the guys asked, “Do you think he’ll make it there before he blows?”

One of the women said, “We now know who the other woman is.”

“Yeah. I’ve never seen anything like that. He only had eyes for the brunette.”

“Do you think they know each other?”

“Of course, she knows him. She was watching him the entire time at the table. Did you catch how she walked away? You don’t swing your hips like that unless you know that the guy is going to be watching.”

“What about Debbie?”

The first guy that spoke said, “I’m amazed that Debbie hasn’t noticed how he reacts to her.”

“I bet you haven’t noticed that Debbie feels exactly the same way about him. She comes back after the study group breaks up and wipes down her chair,” commented one of the women. She glanced down at the empty seat with a grin.

“Really? You mean she’s just as hot and bothered by him?”

“Sure.”

The remaining members of the study group discussed the dynamics of the trio while Oscar was in the bathroom jerking off at the sink. His cock was so hard and excited that it was painful. After just a few strokes of his hand, the mental image of the two women in bed returned to him. His come spilled out over the porcelain basin. As his body shook, he looked around at his surroundings. Finding that he was alone in the room, he looked up at the ceiling and asked, “Why are you doing this to me?”

He didn’t expect an answer, but he swore that he heard feminine laughter from an otherworldly source. Frowning, he started running the water to clean up after himself. After washing his cock, he dried it with a paper towel hoping that he wouldn’t get a paper cut. It only took him a moment to wipe down the sink and remove all traces of his activities.

The remainder of the time for the study group passed without any more excitement although others of the group exchanged significant glances without his noticing. By that afternoon, the rumor that he and Georgia were an item had spread throughout the first year class. Oliver had not said that he couldn’t talk about his relationship with Georgia, only that she couldn’t live on campus with him. He wasn’t supposed to talk about the special accommodations that were made that allowed him to visit her on the weekends. He feared that if it became common knowledge then he would lose his visitation privileges with her.

As he made his way to his next class, Cole approached him and asked, “What’s up with you and the chick from administration?”

“I’m not sure what you are talking about,” replied Oscar attempting to deflect the conversation.

“You know. The one that came and got Debbie during your study group,” probed Cole wanting to learn more of the details. He had heard that Oscar had nearly exploded from sexual excitement at seeing both Georgia and Debbie at the same time.

“I don’t want to talk about it,” replied Oscar stating his true feelings about the subject matter. Even more importantly, he didn’t want to think about it.

Cole was going to persist, but he decided that if Oscar had a reason for not talking about something then it was probably a pretty good one. Still, it hurt to think that Oscar didn’t trust him enough to share the reasons with him. Shrugging his shoulders, he replied, “Okay, be that way about it.”

Essentially the same conversation was repeated four more times on the way to his class. By the time he reached class, Oscar had a pounding headache. It was frustrating having to lie about oneself to others. If it had been in the performance of a service to the Gods and Goddesses, then it would have been much easier. The problem was that it was his daily life that he had to hide and that he was going to have to hide it for six years.

After class, he skipped his next study group and went to the gym to workout with the punching bags. It was his hope that the exercise would help him relax. Instead, he damaged one of the punching bags by tearing a hole in it. He had been warned not to strike the bag without gloves on, but he had wanted to feel the contact of his knuckles against the leather. After just a few blows, his fist had penetrated the leather of the punching bag.

Going over to his books, he pulled out a paper and wrote a note explaining that he had damaged the bag and would pay for the replacement costs. Even as he wrote the note, he realized that he had no idea of his financial situation. He had been drawing a salary while consulting for the Army and that salary had been directly deposited into his bank account. Shaking his head as he put the note under the bag, he added asking Georgia to check into his finances over the next weekend to his mental checklist of things to do.

Still suffering from his headache, unsatisfied from his aborted workout, and feeling guilty about his reactions to Debbie, Oscar went to the library and sat as far from everyone else as he possibly could. His body language warned the curious away and his short terse answers chased away those who were genuinely interested in helping him.

For the rest of the day, he stayed alone except to attend class. Even in class, his mind was not on the material. It wasn’t long before everyone in the first year knew that Oscar was not happy and that he didn’t want company. His behavior had a definite effect on all of the other first years. Many of them had looked up to him as a force of nature that could hold his own against the Druid instructors. The realization that he was human was a shocking revelation.

After the last study group of the day, his schedule was finally empty. He had an hour to spend in any fashion that he desired. After fielding a couple of more questions about his relationship with Georgia, he went to the room where his robes were stored for use on the weekends when he went to visit her. Alone at last, he sat down on the floor and considered his situation.

Depressed, Oliver stood at the door watching Oscar. Like all Druids, there was almost no black over his heart. However, he didn’t shine with an aura that suggested that he was enjoying life. It almost hurt to look at the young man sitting on the floor. He said, “The news got out already about you and Georgia.”

“Neither one of us said anything,” replied Oscar.

“I know. I watched when she went to get Debbie.”

“Why did she choose that time to get Debbie?” asked Oscar.

“She came to me and told me that she wanted to meet Debbie. I was curious and suggested that she handle filling out the insurance forms. I also suggested that she get her during your study group. I wanted to see what would happen,” answered Oliver with a frown. His gift showed him the negative results of pursuing his curiosity.

“Thanks, I really needed that,” remarked Oscar with enough sarcasm in his voice to choke a horse. He glared at the Grand Druid and said, “I’ve been besieged by questions about her.”

“So what have you been telling people?”

“Nothing. I’ve told them nothing about Georgia. I’ve told them nothing about being a Druid. I’ve told them nothing about who and what I am,” replied Oscar with anger in his voice.

The tone of voice used by Oscar surprised the Grand Druid. He asked, “What’s the matter?”

“I am living a lie here,” charged Oscar. He stood up and, holding his hands at his sides with his fists clenched, shouted, “I’m a Druid! I can go undercover to fight the strong that harm the weak, but I can’t live my daily life as a lie! I love the most beautiful woman in the world, but I have to hide it.”

Oliver listened to the man vent his frustration. He could understand why Oscar was so upset, particularly when put into those terms. Oscar was trying to play by a set of rules that were stacked against him and it wasn’t fair. Thinking about it, he said, “Let me see what I can do about changing things around here for you. We’ll talk about it Monday.”

The answer didn’t satisfy Oscar, but it had to do. He would be with Georgia in two days and being able to spend time with her alone would help relax him. He closed his eyes and remembered walking through the woods with her, at ease in the peace and quiet of the wild. He was going to be sure to do that this coming weekend.

Oscar went to breakfast feeling tired after not sleeping well that night. Feeling that he needed to keep up his energy, he ordered the fruit plate and orange juice instead of his normal eggs, toast and coffee. He sat at one of the two person tables with his back to the rest of the room. The choice of seating intended to convey that he didn’t want to talk to anyone.

Since his attention was turned inwards, he didn’t notice when Gabby sat down at the table across from him. She cleared her throat to get his attention and then said, “Oscar, talk to me.”

“I really don’t feel like talking,” replied Oscar.

“You helped me when I was ready to quit and I’d like to return the favor,” replied Gabby. She looked across the table at him with a concerned expression on her face. It was her fear that he was getting ready to leave the school.

“I’m not quitting, if that is what you are worried about,” he said with a sad smile. It would be much easier on him if he did that. That choice was taken from him by the fact that the Two-Sided One had sent him to the school.

“Oh.”

The comment hung in the air. Oscar didn’t know how to respond and Gabby didn’t know what else to say. For a minute they sat looking at each other. Finally, Oscar said, “I really can’t talk about it. Oliver has so ordered it.”

His comment took her by surprise and she sat back in her seat to consider what he said. She wondered why the Grand Druid would order him not to talk about something that was bothering him. Knowing the two rules, she wondered which one he would be breaking by talking particularly since the rumor was that he was upset about two women. Even she knew that having two members of the opposite sex in one’s life didn’t violate any rules so long as everyone knew about everyone else.

He knew the thoughts that ran through her head by watching the changes in her facial expression. Finally, she asked, “What harm could it do by telling us what is bothering you?”

Oscar sat back in his chair and considered her question. How could knowledge about his real nature lead to harm? In what way would it cause harm? The questions were interesting and he’d have to find the time to think about them. For the moment, he had to uphold his end of the conversation. Frowning, he answered, “If I answered your question, then you would know what I can’t talk about.”

“I guess that makes sense.”

Gabby sat in her chair for a moment and then said, “I should get ready for class. I’ll talk to you later.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.