Oscar Meyers - Cover

Oscar Meyers

Copyright© 2004 by Lazlo Zalezac

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Oscar is a screwup until he encounters the God in a dust devil. Follow his life as he grows from being a soldier, to scholar, and finally to prophet. This is a story about duty and the price of honor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Romantic  

Georgia was trying to act calm and collected while waiting for Oscar to show up at the house. She was anything but calm; she was horny for the little guy. Over the past thirty minutes she had tried on three different outfits trying to determine which of them would turn him on the most. She had considered being naked, but after he had spent more than a week surrounded by naked women she figured that he would react more to a clothed woman. She settled on wearing an unbuttoned shirt and nothing else. It hid, it teased, and it promised that more pleasures were to be found under it.

“Hello,” Oscar called out upon entering the house.

Despite her desire to run to him, she stayed on the couch and posed. Calling out, she said, “I’m in the living room.”

Oscar entered the room and spotted her posed on the couch. Her legs were tucked up under her. She had her elbow resting on the back of the couch and was supporting her head with her hand. Her other arm was draped down the front of her body so that her hand was resting in her lap. The shirt was open enough to glimpse the soft rise of her breasts.

He licked his lips and said, “You are so sexy.”

“What are you doing standing over there?” asked Georgia enjoying his reaction to her appearance.

As Oscar walked over to her, he removed his robe revealing his erection. A huge smile crossed his face when she opened her eyes wide and looked at his erection. He lifted his hands up as though he were Frankenstein’s monster and approached with a stiff-legged walk.

She took a good look at him, smiled, and jumped up from the couch with a squeal as she shouted, “Gotta catch me!”

The chase didn’t last long since it went from the living room straight to the bedroom. Somewhere along the way she lost her shirt, not that it mattered to her. It had served its purpose. She held out her arms as Oscar joined her on the bed.

“I’ve missed you so much,” exclaimed Oscar.

“Be quiet and kiss me,” replied Georgia.

Being a good little Druid, Oscar immediately obeyed her command. It felt so perfect having her in his arms again. He started by kissing every inch of her body starting at the toes, working his way up and then working his way back down again. This was the body that he loved and desired.

When he had started to cover her body a second time, Georgia said, “Oh my, you’re going to explore every little bit of me.”

Oscar paused and replied, “I’m a scholar now. Don’t you know that scholars pay attention to each and every detail.”

She giggled in response and enjoyed the sensations as he worked over her body with tender light kisses. She was ready to accept him in her body long before he got around to it. When he finally mounted her, she had already experienced two orgasms. After a few minutes of tender thrusting, she experienced her third orgasm. At that point, Oscar lost control over the dictates of his body for an orgasm and began to thrust into with abandon. It didn’t take him long to go over the edge and spill his seed into her.

Relaxing together after their coupling, Oscar said, “I love you, Georgia.”

“I love you, Oscar,” she replied.

It was wonderful lying together on the bed together. That was what Oscar missed most at the college. There was sex, but very seldom was there the intimacy that naturally followed. Even if one was able to use their dorm room when it wasn’t locked, the narrow beds weren’t made for cuddling after coupling. So far, he hadn’t seen displays of intimacy in public. It was as though everyone understood that they was more vulnerable during intimacy than during sex.

Georgia requested, “So tell me about Lisa.”

The request took Oscar by surprise. He hadn’t been aware that Georgia even knew who his roommates were. He answered, “She’s the heaviest female student in the school. The first day, she was pretty upset about having to walk around naked. However, she has fit into the program pretty well. She’s enjoying sex with Mark a whole lot. She doesn’t seem all that interested in me.”

“So you’ve been to bed with her?”

“Yes,” answered Oscar hoping that his answer wouldn’t upset Georgia.

“Oliver was worried about her. He felt that it would take a long time before anyone found enough empathy to sleep with her. He was actually worried about all of your room mates,” said Georgia.

Oscar laughed and said, “I guess I’m to blame for all of that. The first time we went in the room, Lisa was crying, Sharon was crying, and Mark was staring off into space. I’m afraid that I played army Sargent and laid down the rules.”

The idea that Oscar would play Army Sargent made Georgia giggle. It was easier to imagine him playing Army General dressing down the entire Army. She asked, “So what were the rules?”

Raising a finger as though he was addressing a crowd, Oscar answered, “I came to this school to study, not to walk around horny. We will help each other relieve our sexual tensions.”

Laughing at how he had put it, she said, “You didn’t say it that way.”

“More or less,” answered Oscar.

“So I guess you guys went at it right away,” commented Georgia.

“No. We went to dinner, got some stuff for our room, and then went at it,” replied Oscar. He felt that put in this fashion, it sounded pretty cold hearted the way they had behaved that first night.

“Is it true that Mark’s erection is less than four inches long?”

“Yes, it’s true,” answered Oscar wondering how she knew so many details about his roommates.

“And Sharon is over six foot tall?”

“Yes, she’s over six foot tall,” answered Oscar.

“When Oliver said that your roommates were the first to adapt to the nudity, I couldn’t believe it. Almost everyone was convinced that Mark wouldn’t last the day and that Lisa would be gone by the end of the second day. I should have known that you would make it easier for them to fit in,” said Georgia with respect in her voice.

The story among the administrators was that Oliver had assigned Oscar to room with the three people most likely to drop from the program based on the psychological testing that had been performed. When she had heard about Sharon and Oscar running from the dining room covering their faces with napkins shouting something about streaking, she had been shocked. Drawing public attention was absolutely contrary to the profile that they had of Sharon.

“I did what I could to make them comfortable,” replied Oscar shrugging his shoulders as if to indicate that he had done nothing.

“Protect the weak from the strong,” quoted Georgia.

“I guess.”

“You guess? You gave a whole new meaning to that rule. Make the weak strong enough that they don’t need protecting. Your dorm room is months ahead in terms of fitting into the Druid program.”

Oscar shrugged and turned his attention to Georgia’s body. He ran his hand over her body, enjoying the feel of her skin. He sighed and said, “You are so beautiful.”

“Why thank you, Oscar. You’re pretty handsome too, in an ugly sort of way,” replied Georgia with a grin.

“Hey,” said Oscar, “I think my feelings are supposed to be hurt.”

Georgia laughed knowing exactly how hurt his feelings were. She hugged him close to her, happy to be holding him again. She asked, “So what was that little public demonstration with Laura about?”

“Oh,” said Oscar, “I was a little horny and, ah, discovered that I couldn’t sneak away to the dorm for a little relief. I asked her to help me out. I hope that you aren’t upset.”

“I need details before I know whether I should get upset or not,” Georgia teased.

The story came out in a disorganized fashion, with little bits and pieces in no particular order. Oscar was burning a bright red at telling the story. She knew that he had to have been more than a little horny to put on that kind of demonstration. She wasn’t upset about him having a little fun with Laura, but had been curious as to what motivated him. The two women had talked afterwards about the entire episode. Laura had just laughed as she described Oscar as a real Druid. Having lived with her sister’s randy nature for years, Georgia understood exactly what Laura had meant.

Seeing that Oscar was actually worried about how she was taking all of his talk about sleeping with other women, Georgia said, “I’m not upset. We had a nice talk about it afterwards. She said that you really helped her with the sexual tension that she had acquired from walking around the cafeteria with so many naked men and erect cocks.”

“Oh come on now. You have to be a little upset,” remarked Oscar, not believing how easily she was accepting his actions.

“Not really. I mean, I know that you are particularly fond of breasts. I also know that you are walking around at eye-level with fifty pairs of bare breasts. If George were in a wheelchair so that she were looking at fifty erect cocks at eye level all day, I’m sure that she would have grabbed one of them and had her way with it.”

“George, huh? What about Georgia?” asked Oscar.

It was her turn to blush as she answered, “Well, Georgia found out about a student with a most talented tongue. Let’s just say that she didn’t need to ask if Mark had a four-inch cock. It is a perfect mouthful.”

Oscar laughed at her admission. Puzzled, he asked, “How did you manage to get to him?”

“He had to come up to my office to fill out some papers. While he was there, I recalled some of the rumors that I heard,” she answered, “and decided to determine if they were just rumors.”

Oscar kissed her, letting her know that he wasn’t upset. She responded to his kiss with passion. The passion turned to aggression as George took control. Too many naked men had been paraded in front of her over the past week and she had controlled the more aggressive side of her character. Now that she was with her lover, the man that understood and loved all of her, she was going to allow her aggressive side free reign.

The change in Georgia was immediately obvious to Oscar and he lay back allowing her to take control. He loved her when she was like this, as her satisfaction was assured. She kissed him with an energy that took his breath away. Moving down, she sucked on his nipples and nipped at them with her teeth causing him to cry out in surprise.

Reaching down between his legs, she found that he was already hard and ready to go again. That was good, since she didn’t want to wait. Holding his hands down above his head, she moved so that she was straddling his cock. It took several attempts to impale herself on it, but she managed to do it without having to release his hands. She rocked back and forth on his cock, rubbing her clitoris against him. The action caused waves of pleasure to wash through her body.

Under Georgia, all Oscar could do was lie there and enjoy what she was doing. He loved it when she turned aggressive like this. Her face would adopt a strange expression of lust, focus, and pleasure that was truly remarkable. Underlying everything, there was the trust that he accepted her needs. The only thing that Oscar wanted was to last long enough for her to take her full measure of pleasure from him.

Georgia started screaming as she approached an orgasm. Her movements became harder, more ragged, and more demanding. She was getting close, but Oscar was getting closer. There came the moment when she was on the verge of orgasm and the look on her face changed from one of demanding to anticipation. Oscar came as her cunt started vibrating around his cock. Shortly after, she came with a roar and then collapsed atop him.

Once she had released his hands, Oscar embraced her. She stayed atop his body shaking from the pleasure that she had taken. At that moment, she loved him more than she could possibly imagine. It took her ten minutes to rise up and move off him.

Lying beside him, Georgia said, “You accept me.”

“I love you. I love all of you,” replied Oscar amazed that he had found such a woman.

“I know you do,” said Georgia. She looked at him from the corner of her eye and wondered how to bring up a topic that had her curious. Several of the Druids, including those that were watching over the first year students, had mentioned Oscar behaved a little odd around one of the students.

“I wish that I could stay here with you every night,” said Oscar with a sigh.

“Could I ask you something?”

“Sure.”

“Tell me about Debbie,” she requested. The story that she heard was that Oscar’s cock was completely uncontrollable about this woman. She wondered if there were more to it than what people were telling her.

Stomach tightening, Oscar answered, “I don’t know. It seems like my cock has a mind of its own when it comes to her. I don’t understand it.”

“Really?”

“Yes. I really don’t understand what’s going on. I mean, she’s attractive, but there are many attractive women running around there. One look at her and my cock stands up,” explained Oscar.

“Hmm,” said Georgia as he confirmed what she had heard from others. She asked, “Have you been to bed with her?”

“Goodness, no,” replied Oscar with far more energy than he intended. He wasn’t going to go near that woman until he understood why he reacted to her in the manner that he did.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.