Oscar Meyers
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2004 by Lazlo Zalezac

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Oscar is a screwup until he encounters the God in a dust devil. Follow his life as he grows from being a soldier, to scholar, and finally to prophet. This is a story about duty and the price of honor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Romantic  

The four roommates stepped out of their room still in the throes of sexual tension. By the time they had recovered from their initial shock at being naked, insufficient time remained to take care of their tensions. At least the tears had stopped and everyone was walking a little more naturally. Looking at the other groups of students emerging from their rooms, it was clear that their group was the most relaxed of them all. Three pairs of eyes looked over at Oscar in shared thanks.

Smiling at his roommates, Oscar, in a conversational tone of voice, said, “Let’s go check out the food, stock up on some supplies for our room, and get together to learn more about each other.”

Oscar was the second one in line at the buffet and filled his plate with all kinds of dishes. He took a variety of items without any embarrassment concerning the quantity of food that was piled on the plate. The Grand Druid watched him pile on the food and asked, “Got enough?”

“I can always go back for seconds,” Oscar replied. His answer prompted Lisa to laugh at the absolute lack of embarrassment. She would have died if someone had said that to her and knew that there was no way she could have come up with his answer.

“I see you have rallied your roommates,” observed Oliver speaking in Arabic. It was an incredible achievement as he had thought they would lose all three of them. He smiled at Oscar wondering how the little man would respond.

“Yes. We found that we have one thing in common,” replied Oscar speaking Arabic so that the others wouldn’t understand.

“What?”

Speaking in very proper Arabic, Oscar answered, “We all dislike you tremendously.”

The grin on his face ran counter to his words. Oliver laughed and, in English, said, “You three had better watch out for this guy. He’ll get you in trouble.”

When the Grand Druid walked off, Sharon asked, “What did you two talk about?”

“We talked about how much fun it was walking around naked all of the time. He commented on how relaxed we were and I told him it was because we had found one thing in common,” answered Oscar as he reached for a glass of Coke.

Lisa, blushing, exclaimed, “You didn’t tell him what we decided, did you?”

Giving his roommates a smile and a wink, Oscar answered, “No. I told him that we discovered that we didn’t like him.”

“You didn’t,” queried Mark amazed that anyone would say something like that to the Grand Druid.

“Of course I did. Today is not the first day that I’ve met him,” replied Oscar. Pointing to a corner table with his nose, he said, “There’s a good table over there.”

He carried his plate and glass over to the table. It was large enough for twelve people, but he suspected that soon be filled. Taking a seat, he waited for his roommates to show up. As he had expected, Lisa had taken the smallest portions of the four of them. He took a sip of tea and looked around at the other students noticing that Greg was looking in his direction. Looking around nervously, Greg didn’t know what to do or where to sit. Finally, he wandered over and asked, “Mind if I join you?”

“I’d love for you to join us. You will you bring your roommates with you, won’t you?” answered Oscar. His question was more of a command than a suggestion.

Realizing that he had abandoned his roommates, Greg decided that it would be a good thing to do. He set his plate and drink on the table before answering, “Let me find them.”

“Good,” replied Oscar. When Greg had left to find his roommates, Oscar said, “Let’s show them what confident people we are. I’m sure they’re more uncomfortable about this than we are. I bet that some of our confidence rubs off on them.”

Sharon shook her head and answered, “I don’t see how. We’ve got every extreme covered in this group. Big, little, skinny, and fat. We have it all.”

Mark quipped, “We’re the extreme team. Of course we have confidence.”

Sharon and Lisa giggled at his comment, realizing that Oscar’s confidence wasn’t the only thing that would carry them through this ordeal. Oscar raised his glass and said, “To the extreme team.”

The group was laughing and joking by the time Greg returned with three people in tow. All four of them looked very uncomfortable. Oscar waved and said, “Come on over and join us. Please have a seat and relax.”

The four joined them at the table. They sat nervously and looked around the table at the extreme team. As he pointed out each person, Oscar said, “My roommates are Sharon, Mark, and Lisa. I’m Oscar.”

Greg said, “I’m Greg.”

One of the women looked around before blurting, “I’m Gabby and this is Abby.”

The last guy sat there for a moment staring at his plate. He started to answer, but his voice broke like a teenage boy’s. After taking a sip of his drink, he said, “I’m Cole.”

Oscar, pointing at each person, repeated, “Greg, Gabby, Abby, and Cole. It’s a pleasure to meet you.”

Mark looked at the two women. They were attractive, but in different ways. Gabby was shorter with dark features and long dark hair. Her breasts were fuller with dark aureole topped by hard eraser-sized nipples. Abby was a little fuller and taller with open features and light brown hair. Her breasts were not as large and were with pinkish aureole topped by small hard nipples. He recalled Oscar’s advice about being able to look women in the eyes and that they would think higher of him for that. He leaned across the table and looked at Gabby in the eye as he asked, “Is Gabby short for Gabriella?”

This was a question that everyone asked. Making a face that suggested that Mark suffered from a horrible lack of imagination, she answered, “Of course it is.”

Her negative reaction startled Mark back in his seat. He was trying to make conversation in an attempt to allow the others to feel more comfortable. About to argue back, he was interrupted by Oscar who said, “That’s a pity. Mark and I have been waiting our whole lives to find a Gabby named after Gabzilla. You know, Godzilla’s talkative wife.”

The reply made everyone except Cole and Gabby laugh. Gabby asked, “Are you making fun of me?”

Sharon stabbed a piece of pasta with her fork, as she replied, “No We are trying to make conversation to take our minds off the fact that we are sitting here buck naked in a strange place with people that we’ve never met before now. Personally, I think it is working.”

Greg nodded and said, “I have to agree. For a whole microsecond I actually forgot that I was naked. I assume that one day, I will go a whole second without thinking about the fact that I’m naked.”

Abby spoke up for the first time. “I know what you mean. This is horrible. I couldn’t believe it when they told us to take of our clothes. All I could think of was that the world was coming to an end.”

Pushing food around on his plate, Cole muttered, “I feel like an idiot. I’m walking around with an erection all of the time. I look like a dork.”

Oscar grinned and replied, “Just think of it this way. When you tell a woman that you’re happy to meet her, you’ve got proof standing forth proudly proclaiming your honesty.”

Lisa giggled at the idea of telling a guy that and decided that she was going to have to remember that line. She looked down at Oscar’s lap and said, “I see you’re happy to meet me.”

Laughing, Oscar spread his arms and said, “There you go. Exactly what I meant.”

The only one that wasn’t laughing was Cole. He looked up and, with more than a little anger in his voice, said, “My cock is so hard that it hurts. All of the guys are walking around stiff. At least the women don’t suffer from that problem.”

Mark pointed at Oscar with his thumb, as he replied, “Oscar’s eye- level is the same height as most of the breasts in this room. I think if you ask him, he’ll tell you that there are an awful lot of stiff nipples running around and it’s not cold in this room. Think about it.”

Gabby looked over at Cole after glancing down at her rock hard nipples. She said, “Believe us, stiff nipples hurt.”

Abby added, “Stiff nipples are nothing. I’m getting excited down there. Pretty soon I’m going to be leaving puddles behind.”

Feeling much better about how her body was reacting to walking around naked, Lisa said, “Sharon and I would let you borrow our roommates to take care of your problem, but we’re not letting them loose tonight.”

“Amen to that,” added Sharon realizing that saying it aloud made her feel better. Her problems were solved for the night. She knew it and now others knew it.

Cole stared at Lisa completely shocked by what she had said. In a much more animated voice, he asked, “Are you really going to sleep with your roommates?”

“There’s no way I would get any sleep tonight knowing that there is a naked man who is ready, willing, and able to take care of me in a bed five feet away from me.”

Oscar smiled at the idea that it was Lisa who was proclaiming her sexuality first despite her physical appearance. He was proud of her newfound confidence. He started to pay more attention to his food than he gave to the people around him. The meal passed easily with the group of eight eating, talking, and laughing. Their table was the loudest and most relaxed in the dining room.

Druids were moving from table to table, trying to get people talking to each other. It was tiring and frustrating work. Most of the students were in shock at the events of the day. More than one Druid glanced over to the corner table with relief that at least one table was settling into the routine of things.

Once everyone had eaten to their satisfaction, Oscar said, “I guess it is time to raid the supply room. If we get there early enough, we might be able to get enough chocolate bars to keep up our energy for tonight’s activities.”

Sharon replied, “You’re right.”

Oscar leaned over to Sharon and whispered in her ear for a second. She burst out laughing and nodded her head. Oscar turned to Mark and Lisa. In a soft voice, he said, “We’ll meet you in the supply room.”

Lisa and Mark looked at each other puzzled by his behavior. They watched as their roommates picked up paper napkins and spread them open. Moving together, they stepped away from the table. Sharon held up the napkin so that it covered her mouth. Oscar followed her example. Lisa asked, “Mark, what are they doing?”

“I have no clue,” answered the young man.

Together, Oscar and Sharon shouted as they started to run across the room while holding the napkins over half their faces. Oscar shouted, “Look everyone. We’re doing the anti-streak streak!”

Everyone in the room looked up just in time to watch the short man run past with the very tall woman beside him. His cock was waving from side to side as he ran. They looked positively ridiculous holding napkins over their faces. Their action was greeted with stunned silence. Even the Druids in the room watched them run past in total shock. Then the laughter started. A few laughs here and there around the room built in intensity until everyone was laughing.

Lisa and Mark followed their roommates out of the room laughing. Neither one of them could believe that the other two had actually run out of the room like that. Lisa was laughing so hard that she could barely walk. Tears of laughter formed on her face and she had to hold Mark’s arm to make it out of the room. They found the pair outside the supply room. Oscar and Sharon were on the floor laughing so hard that their sides were hurting. Sharon was rolling on the floor saying, “I can’t believe I did that!”

Sinking to his knees in laughter, Mark was barely able to say, “You guys are crazy!”


Oscar woke to a mouth around his cock sucking it with great enthusiasm. Expecting it to be Lisa, he was surprised to find that Sharon had his cock between her lips. She was kneeling between his legs with her hand working her pussy with great energy. Her fingers were almost a blur. It was clear that she was on the verge of an orgasm, her entire body was flushed from the excitement. Before he knew what was happening, his balls boiled over and he came into her mouth. Sharon came shortly afterwards as his come spilled out of her mouth to coat his cock.

He grinned and said, “Now that is a good morning. It’s my turn to say good morning.”

As he and Sharon exchanged positions on the narrow bed, he glanced across the room. Lisa and Mark were engaged in sixty- nine on his bed. He wondered how he had ended up with Sharon waking him in that manner. Last night, he’d had wild sex with Lisa before everyone went to sleep for the night in his or her own bed. He had expected to have a little more fun with Lisa in the morning. Thinking about it, it made sense that the women had traded partners for the morning.

As he went to work on the spread open pussy in front of him, he marveled at how easily his roommates had accepted the living arrangements. As his tongue explored the crevices of her womanhood, her reached up and stroked the nipples of her small breasts. The reaction of his touch was tremendous. She had clamped her legs around his head as her hips trembled. Her hands covered his, forcing them to squeeze her nipples far harder than he thought could be pleasant. Even though her legs covered his head, he could hear her screaming her pleasure.

His tongue burrowed into her tunnel, its passage made much easier by the huge amount of fluids that she was producing. She relaxed her legs for a moment. From the other bed, he could hear Lisa exclaiming, “I love your cock. It’s just the right size for sucking!”

He pulled out his tongue and flicked it over Sharon’s clit. Her legs immediately tightened around his head as another orgasm washed over her. Oscar was amazed at how easy it was to trigger an orgasm in this woman. There were no doubts that his roommates would be out exploring their options before long.

Sharon spread her legs releasing his head. She sighed, “No more. I can’t take it. Jeez, four times in ten minutes.”

Oscar raised up and looked at her. Her normally pale skin was bright red in an orgasmic blush. She was breathing heavily looking up at Oscar with a twisted grin. He smiled at her as she recovered. A groan and scream from the bed across the room attracted their attention. Lisa and Mark were in the throes of an orgasm. Sharon smiled at him and said, “I think she enjoys it.”

After the couple sat up, Lisa said, “Fuck. I love his cock. It just fits in my mouth perfect.”

Mark had never had a woman that had worked over his cock with such enthusiasm. She had gotten him to come twice, sucking his cock back to an erection after he came the first time. This was totally new to him. Before coming to the college, he had allowed one woman to see his erection. She had laughed at its small size and mocked him about it for years. Breathing hard, he said, “It’s yours. Anytime, anywhere.”

Lisa shook her head as though to clear it. She paused for a moment to push an errant strand of come into her mouth before adding, “I don’t know if I like your tongue more than your cock. Where did you learn how to move it that fast? I’ve had vibrators that were slower.”

Sharon laughed as she said, “I know what you mean. It’s incredible.”

Oscar looked across the room at Mike expecting the young man to be sitting up straighter in pride, but the poor guy was still trying to catch his breath. He said, “Oscar, save me.”

Oscar laughed and said, “When word gets out, you’re going to be one busy guy.”

“So are you,” said Sharon recalling how long Oscar had lasted on top of Lisa the previous night. Lisa was nodding her head in agreement.

The clock on the wall indicated that it was time for them to go for breakfast. Although it was a Saturday and they hadn’t even had a class yet, the day was filled with activities. Each of them had a scheduled appointment with a counselor that morning and one in the afternoon. There were five meetings with their study partners. There was also a mandatory exercise session. Lisa looked up at the clock, sighed at the need to leave, and said, “I guess we ought to get cleaned up and get to breakfast.”

Stepping into the bathroom was a new experience for Oscar. Last night, he had been alone and hadn’t thought about it. Now, half of the showers were being used and a number of the toilets were occupied. There was no privacy in that room. The stalls had half walls. His bowels rumbled letting him know that he needed to go soon. There was no way that he was going to outwait everyone.

Selecting an empty stall, he sat down on the toilet. As soon as his ass hit the seat, his dire need to go turned into a bad case of constipation. He looked around and noticed that most of the people sitting on the toilets had the same look on their faces that he was sure was on his. One minute passed without a change in his situation. His wait turned to five minutes and still nothing happened. He started to stand and the need hit him hard. Sitting down again, his constipation returned.

The room was quiet as people came in, pissed, showered, brushed teeth, and left. Oscar leaned forward to rest his elbows on his knees and held his head between his hands. He couldn’t believe it. How difficult was it to take dump when you really had to go? He muttered, “This is ridiculous.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.