Oscar Meyers - Cover

Oscar Meyers

Copyright© 2004 by Lazlo Zalezac

Chapter 8

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Oscar is a screwup until he encounters the God in a dust devil. Follow his life as he grows from being a soldier, to scholar, and finally to prophet. This is a story about duty and the price of honor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Romantic  

The Colonel, the Major, and two of the Captains stood in a relaxed manner in the command center looking at Oscar. Georgia wasn’t present for a change and they actually missed her. Oscar smiled at the four and said, “Congratulations, you’ve passed.”

The Colonel laughed and said, “Best training program I’ve ever experienced. You drove me fucking crazy.”

Oscar nodded and asked, “Well, do you guys want to discuss what you learned here?”

The Major answered, “They don’t fight by the rules.”

One of the captains answered, “You have to engage them by stealth.”

The other captain added, “You aren’t going to have a classical engagement.”

The Colonel said, “It is a solitary activity that is achieved opportunistically.”

The Major added, “You can’t advertise what you are doing in any fashion. If you want to go west, head south first.”

The second captain said, “You won’t spot them directly. You have to watch the environment around them to locate them.”

The other captain said, “You have to take advantage of everything around you.”

Oscar nodded and answered, “You have learned your lessons well.”

Oscar knocked on the wall behind him. Georgia came out with a tray of glasses, a bottle of whiskey, and a glass bucket of ice. She was wearing a dress for the first time since arriving at camp. She smiled at the men and said, “We thought you might enjoy a celebratory drink before getting shipped out.”

She set the tray on the desk and stepped back. The men gathered and prepared a small whiskey each. Oscar prepared two, one for Georgia and one for himself. He raised his glass and said, “Here’s to the first graduating class of desert warfare specialists.”

The men drank their drinks and chatted amiably. The Colonel said, “I must say that you look quite fetching in a dress. If I had seen you in that the first day, I’d still be underestimating you today.”

Georgia laughed and glanced at Oscar. With a grin, he said, “We’ll keep that in mind for the next group.”

The Major laughed. He said, “I watched the new guys this morning getting ready for their first hunt. They made all the same mistakes that we made.”

Oscar smiled and answered, “Yes they did.”

“Were we that transparent?”

Georgia answered, “Yes.”

The four men shook their heads. They had learned an entirely new way of fighting. It was one in which two men together quadrupled their chances of getting killed. A single moment of impatience was enough to get you killed. They understood their enemy now and that understanding disgusted their moral sense. The normal discipline of military life had been altered in very subtle ways.

Oscar watched them leave with a very real sense of loss. He was going to miss them. They had become much more self-reliant over the past three months. He looked out the window of his office and sighed. Georgia said, “You miss them already.”

He looked back at her and laughed. He said, “You know me too well.”

She looked out the window and said, “She’ll be here soon. Are you still going to go through with it?”

Oscar nodded and replied, “Yes, I am. She thinks she’s coming here to take over the camp. She doesn’t know that she’s about to be put in charge of the men we are training once they graduate.”

She frowned and looked at him. She said, “You’re really going to do it.”

“Yes, I am. You’re not jealous are you?”

“A little.” She didn’t want to admit that the idea of another woman seeing him naked was a problem for her.

“Don’t worry. She’s not going to enjoy a moment of it,” replied Oscar. He smiled and added, “Of course, George might.”

She laughed and carried the tray with the dirty glasses back into their room. Oscar followed her in and stripped out of his clothes. She looked at him and, with a twinkle in her eye, said, “Maybe I should give you a blowjob so that you don’t get excited when she gets here.”

He laughed and replied, “Just think of the fun we’ll have afterwards.”

She sighed and went into the office to wait for Colonel Lettieri to arrive. She started reading one of the books he had lying around the office. She didn’t bother to look up when the door opened until she had finished the page. In the meantime, there was the sound of a duffel bag hitting the floor. She looked up at the woman standing in front of her. The woman was dressed in her formal uniform just as Oscar had predicted. Georgia suggested, “Get undressed and put those fatigues on before he comes in.”

The woman stood up straight and examined the woman at the desk. She was wearing civilian clothing. She asked, “Who are you? I don’t take orders from civilians.”

Georgia looked up at the woman through her eyelashes. There was a slight smile on her face as she answered, “I’m your best friend on this base. It wasn’t an order, just a suggestion. He’s not going to like seeing you dressed in formal gear.”

Colonel Lettieri frowned and said, “When I need a friend I’ll find one. Now get him out here so that I can take over command.”

Georgia smiled as she reached back and knocked on the wall. Oscar, completely naked, stepped out of the bedroom and walked straight to Colonel Lettieri. She stared at him open mouthed, completely taken by surprise by his lack of clothes. Oscar stopped a foot away from her and stared her in the eye. He shouted like a drill Sergeant right in her face, “You are not properly attired for a war zone. Strip and get into your fatigues, right now!”

She shouted back, “You are out of line. Get dressed and come back when you are decent. I’m taking over this command right now.”

He shouted back at her, “You get command when I say you get command. Until then, you serve under me. Now strip!”

She shouted back, “Not according to my orders.”

He smiled at her with a very wicked look in his eyes and said, “Read those orders again, Colonel.”

She pulled her orders out and started reading. He interrupted, “Third page, fourth paragraph.”

She turned to the page and read the paragraph. The color drained out of her face as she realized that she was commander only in name. He retained all basic powers over training and personnel on the base. Her job was to see that his orders were obeyed. Her voice faltered as she said, “Yes sir.”

He stated, “Strip and put on those fatigues. Then I’ll get dressed.”

He stepped back and watched her. Georgia stepped from the room and returned with his red robe. Colonel Lettieri argued, “I do not have to get undressed in front of you.”

He walked over to the door and leaned against it. Her eyes flicked down to his cock, but she retained control and didn’t stare. However, it did take a moment for her emotions to recover. He said, “If I were military, that would be true. However, I’m a civilian. I pretty much do what I want. You’re stripping and changing clothes, right now. We are not leaving until you are properly dressed.”

She removed her dress shirt and put on the fatigue shirt. She turned so that her back was turned to him. Oscar winked at Georgia. Stepping out of her dress shoes, she then undid her dress skirt and pulled on the pants over the pantyhose she wore. She put on the socks and boots. Her underwear had been hidden by the tails of her shirt. She had done the change without exposing herself to his view. Georgia was impressed, but knew that in about thirty minutes the woman would be burning up in the heat wearing both fatigues and pantyhose.

The Colonel turned and stood there staring at him. Her eyes never left his face in a direct challenge to his authority. He walked over to Georgia and put his robe on. It wasn’t until she had seen the robe, that she understood she was dealing with a Druid. She had been told there was a civilian in charge here and that she would be relieving him in due course. She cried out, “You are a Druid!”

He laughed and answered, “So it appears.”

She turned to Georgia and asked, “Are you one too?”

Georgia laughed and answered, “No, but my sister is. I’m here to torture the trainee’s. Nothing is worse than getting shot by woman civilian.”

Oscar went over to the wall and pulled down two rifles and a two pistols. He handed them over to her and said, “Here are your weapons. I’ll let Major Adams teach you how to use them. Pick out the holsters and straps that you want over at the supply tent.”

She looked at the weapons with a raised eyebrow and put them down next to her gear. Oscar returned to the door and opened it. He said, “The training necessary for you to get your command starts in three sunrises from now. Follow me and I’ll take you to your quarters.”

Colonel Lettieri sheepishly followed him outside. She was trying to carry a duffel bag and juggle four weapons at the same time. He didn’t bother to help her, she was responsible for her own gear. He wouldn’t have helped a man and didn’t want to offend her by treating her special. He opened the flap on the tent and said, “Here you go. Put your gear in here and I’ll introduce you to the others that have been training.”

She looked inside and wisely decided not to argue. She dropped her stuff at the base of the cot and came out of the tent. He looked at her and said, “Pick up a weapon. You don’t go unarmed, around here.”

She looked at him and asked, “Why?”

He pulled a pistol from his robe pocket and shot her with a paintball. He answered, “That’s why.”

She looked down at the red splotch on her fatigues and then glared at him. She asked, “Why did you do that?”

He smiled, “Because you were unarmed and I could.”

She went back and got a rifle. She looked at him and asked, “Satisfied now?”

“Yes.” He stepped to the next tent over and called in, “Major, I need your assistance for a moment.”

The Major came out and stood sullenly in front of the tent, still smarting from the events of his morning training. Colonel Lettieri looked at the man and said, “I am a superior officer. You are supposed to salute me.”

The Major’s eyes flicked over at Oscar. Oscar smiled and nodded back at him. The man executed a crisp salute to the Colonel. Oscar shot the Colonel with another paintball. The Colonel turned on him furious and asked, “What are you doing?”

Oscar smiled and replied, “I’m taking out a high ranking officer. His salute identified your rank to me and I shot you.”

She glared at Oscar, infuriated by the man. She shouted, “We are in camp.”

He laughed at how meaningless that statement was and said, “Major, get her caught up on your training. Review the events of this morning with her. Keep it factual, though. Show her how to use the guns over at the target range. Remember, no one is to talk about the lessons learned with anyone.”

He turned and left. The two stood watching him leave, glaring at his back. He was not a particularly popular man with either of them at the moment. As the Colonel raised her gun to shoot him in the back, he called over his shoulder, “Now, now. You’re already dead so it won’t count.”

The two captains that were repeating the course, came out of their tents and walked over to the other two. One of the captains said, “Don’t worry. He’s crazy. We’ve been through the training program once and didn’t learn anything.”

The Colonel turned to them and replied, “Four of your group passed.”

“Yeah, but they started acting just as crazy as him,” replied the second. He added, “They dumped us and we had to act on our own.”

Inside the command center, Georgia was watching the activities outdoors. When Oscar returned to the room she burst out laughing. She had seen the Colonel aim at his back and the look of shock on her face when he had called back to her. He looked at her and tried to keep a serious face, but it was too difficult. He laughed and said, “That went well.”

She said, “I better go out there and calm her down.”

Oscar countered, “She said she’ll pick her own friends. Let her realize that she needs one that’s going to be around here for a long time. She’s got the Special Forces training to get through and then the regular army training. She’s got no idea what’s going to happen to her over the next few months.”

She looked outside at the group that was still standing around talking. She shook her head and frowned as a strange thought crossed her mind. She looked over at Oscar and said, “She wasn’t that impressed by your cock. She hardly looked at it.”

“Are you upset?”

Surprised at herself, she realized that she was very upset. She frowned and answered, “Yes, I am. She should have seen your monster cock and wanted it for herself.”

Oscar laughed and replied, “You’re not jealous. You’re pissed that she’s not jealous of you.”

She grinned over at him and said, “Yes I am. I’m the proud user of the best cock in this country. She should be jealous if she’s any kind of woman at all.”

He looked over at her with a grin on his face. He said, “Why don’t we go in the bedroom and you can show me what she should want to do with my cock?”

Georgia giggled and walked into the bedroom shedding her clothes. He followed behind her shedding his robe. His cock was already getting erect. She had a wonderful time showing him what the Colonel should have wanted to do with his cock. Needless to say, he enjoyed the demonstration as well.

The group of six made their way out of camp half an hour before sunrise. The two captains that were repeating the course realized that this wasn’t going to work. It hadn’t worked the first time they had tried it and it wouldn’t work this time. They started arguing with the Colonel telling her that they had to do something different. The Colonel, finally tired of the argument, ordered them to come along. They got four hundred yards out of the camp and stopped to watch the sunrise. The arguments had put them well behind schedule.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.