Oscar Meyers - Cover

Oscar Meyers

Copyright© 2004 by Lazlo Zalezac

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Oscar is a screwup until he encounters the God in a dust devil. Follow his life as he grows from being a soldier, to scholar, and finally to prophet. This is a story about duty and the price of honor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Romantic  

It was a standard military conference room that could have been on any army base anywhere in the world. A small room for ten people or less, but very simple. The walls were a dull off-white that looked dirty even though they weren’t. The conference table had seen years of use and reflected it. The chairs were utilitarian, neither comfortable nor uncomfortable. The carpet on the floor, worn from years of use, needed to be replaced. The building surrounding the room had been constructed in the late fifties as a response to the cold war. The materials used were durable but showed their age.

Oscar paced the room wondering how long he was supposed to wait. He had been met at the transport plane by four MPs. Three of them carried off the laptops and video camera while the last one had led him directly to this room. They hadn’t even given him a chance to piss. Now more than three hours had passed and his bladder was definitely the most important thing on his mind. He still hadn’t had a chance to shave or brush his teeth. His hair definitely violated military standards.

Finally, he could see no reason to wait until led to a bathroom. He went to the door and opened it. The MP was still there and stared at Oscar as though hoping he would try something. Oscar looked at the man and asked, “May I use a bathroom?”

The MP looked at him as though he was a criminal. His appearance suggested that he was a deserter that had just been caught. The cloak he wore was strange and bulged out suspiciously, but he had not been given any instructions to search the guy. He answered, “Sure. It is right across there. I’ll have to watch though.”

Oscar muttered, “For all I care, you can hold it. If I don’t go soon, there’s going to be a wet spot in the corner.”

The MP laughed and went into the bathroom with Oscar watching as he stood at the urinal. Oscar let loose a long sigh of relief as the pressure in his bladder lessened. After what seemed like ages, he shook his cock and tucked it back into his pants turning as he pulled up the zipper. The MP stood nearby shaking his head at the production Oscar had made out of pissing.

Oscar went to the sink and washed his hands. He looked in the mirror over the sink hardly recognizing the bearded man that was reflected back at him. He washed his face and then, cupping his hands to catch the water, took a sip of the water. He swished it around in his mouth and spat it out. Using a finger, he did his best to clean his mouth. Turning the handle on the paper towel dispenser, he cranked out a fairly large amount of the paper to dry his face and hands. When he was done, water was still beaded in his beard.

He turned to the MP and asked, “Am I a prisoner or am I under your protection?”

The MP answered, “I was ordered to watch you and make sure that you didn’t wander off on your own. That’s what I’m doing.”

Oscar nodded at the man’s answer. It didn’t tell him much, but it did suggest that he wasn’t to be treated as a criminal. He said, “Well, I guess I ought to go back to the conference room now.”

Returning to the conference room, Oscar sat in one of the chairs. He considered his circumstances and made a mental inventory of his possessions. That had become a habit of his when he had been wandering through the desert. He was still fully armed with lots of ammunition in the pockets of his cloak. He still had a Russian ration in a pocket.

He had been there another hour when a very tall woman wearing a red robe entered the room. With an imperial stride that demanded attention, she entered the room carrying a package under one arm. The MP backed away from her, not knowing whether to stand at attention or challenge her. She shot a look at him that made him decide that putting a closed door between them was the best policy. Oscar watched the interplay with amusement, remembering when he would have tripped over himself trying to get out of her way.

The woman turned to him and examined him with an intensity that would have wilted most recipients. Rather than being intimidated, he examined her with equal intensity. She was very tall and attractive with long blond hair that contrasted sharply with her red robe. Satisfied with what she saw, she ordered, “Show me your medallion.”

Oscar, surprised at the difficulty of satisfying her request, slowly reached under his uniform and pulled out the medallion. She barely glanced at it, feeling its power rather than seeing it, and said, “Okay. Allow me to perform the introductions. I’m Jennifer Wilson. You are Oscar Meyers. Now that the formal business of introductions is done, I want you to get undressed.”

He looked at her in shock at the directness of her request. Dismayed, he asked, “With you here?”

She looked at him with a funny expression as she asked, “Why not?”

The idea of undressing in front of a woman reminded his sexual organ of its’ role in propagating the species. His cock immediately swelled. He looked down hoping that it wasn’t obvious and said, “You’re a woman.”

“So?”

He answered, “Well, I’m not used to getting undressed in front of women.”

She stared at him for a moment not understanding his problem. He was a Druid and this shouldn’t be a big deal. Rather than waste more time, she said, “Just do it.”

He blushed and replied, “Could you leave the room?”

“Just do it. We don’t have all day.” His resistance was very uncharacteristic of any other Druid that she had met.

He removed his cloak and set it on the chair. She glanced at the cloak noticing the care he took with it. With nervous fingers, he reached up and started undoing the buttons on his shirt. She watched with impatience and then stepped over to him. With one deft move, she ripped the shirt open causing buttons to fly all over the room. She pulled the shirt from him and then said, “Now, get undressed.”

Afraid that she was going to do the same with his pants, he quickly went to work removing his shoes. He turned to face away from her when he pulled down his pants. He stepped out of them and turned to face her. He held up his pants so that it covered his underwear. This was all that he could think of that would prevent her from seeing his swollen member tenting his briefs. He was erect and the size of it made it rather difficult to hide.

She looked at him wondering if she should have examined the medallion closer. All of the evidence suggested he was Druid in the service of the God, but he didn’t behave like it. She commented, “Get hold of yourself. You’re acting like a virgin.”

He blushed at the word virgin and stuttered, “Uh...”

She stared at him incredulous as the truth of the situation dawned on her. There was nothing more contradictory in her mind than a virgin Druid. She asked, “Are you?”

He turned a bright red and nodded while he fidgeted as his erection pulsed. This was the most embarrassing moment of his life. He couldn’t imagine what could be worse than standing in front of a woman clad only in his underwear. She smiled at the opportunity that this presented her, a reaction that made him even more nervous as there was a slightly feral feel to her grin.

She handed him the package she was holding and said, “Put this on. We’ll take care of your condition later.”

He looked up at her in confusion wondering what she meant by that. He wondered if she meant that she would take care of his erection or his virginity. Then it dawned on him that taking care of one would take care of the other. He blushed and sought to change the topic. He chose the first one that came to mind and asked, “How tall are you?”

Her laughter rang out at his nervous change of topic. She answered, “I’m 5 foot 11 and 3/4 of an inch. For a long time I took a small degree of pleasure out of that missing quarter inch.”

He shook his head and said, “I’m a foot smaller than you and always lied about that missing quarter inch.”

She smiled down at him and tenderly rubbed a hand across his face. He might be small, but he was cute. She teased, “You had better get dressed before I lose control of myself.”

Embarrassed, he turned away from her and opened the package. His eyes grew large at the red robe inside, not fully understanding the meaning of the robe. He slipped it on and turned to face her. She came over to him and adjusted the belt for a tighter fit. Since the robe was a little long, she pushed some of it under the belt so that the hem rose off the floor. She stood back and looked at him. He looked sharp in the red robe.

He reached for his cloak and, as he put it on, asked, “What now?”

She got very serious and answered, “As of this minute you are no longer in the Army. You are now a recognized Druid that serves as a desert warfare consultant. You will train people in how to go after the terrorists where they live.”

He was no longer in the Army? As he wondered how could that be, he asked, “A consultant?”

She sat down in one of the chairs and answered, “Yes, a consultant.”

“I don’t know anything.”

“You claim to know nothing,” she echoed. Shaking her head, she added, “You drove me crazy for a month trying to figure out who was doing all of that damage to the terrorists. Your actions were so surprising that I spent days searching for you through satellite data. I couldn’t find a trace of you anywhere. When I discovered that you were a Druid, it all made sense.”

“Pardon?”

Jennifer laughed and leaned back in the chair. She answered, “You turned their own tactics against them. Surprise bombings, random targets, and total unpredictability. They were re-enforcing one location and you hit them at another.”

Defending his choice of tactics, he replied, “Hey, I didn’t want them to figure out where I was going. I did everything I could to deceive them.”

“Well, you did an excellent job. You will be training the Special Forces on how to achieve the same effect.”

“So I won’t be going back out there to fight?”

Her tone was very serious as she answered, “No. You were able to do what you did because you were alone and behind enemy lines. Now you are not. You will train others to do as you did. That is the role of the Druid. We are advisors and only act out of self defense or the defense of the weak.”

He nodded as he thought about what she had said. A dozen other soldiers with his abilities roaming around the desert could unleash significant damage on the terrorists. They would be unable to train the next generation. He answered, “I suppose you’re right.”

She stood and said, “Get your stuff together. We have to meet General Taggert in a while and I imagine you are hungry.”

He collected the items out of his pockets and put them into the pockets of his robe. He picked up his uniform wondering what to do with it. He said, “Yes, I’m very hungry.”

“Leave your uniform here. You are no longer army.” She opened the door and walked out of it. He followed her, leaving the uniform behind. At the door, he glanced back at it amazed at how much it meant to him and how hard it was to leave behind.

He stepped out into the hall as the MP looked at him with shock, not realizing that he had been guarding one of the Druids. They had emerged almost overnight in positions of great influence and commanded great respect from the higher ranks. The unofficial word was that an enlisted man should not interfere with a Druid. They were to be treated with all of the respect of a Colonel. Looking at the woman, he asked, “What makes this guy so great?”

Jennifer glanced at the guard and said, “He’s the Renegade Warrior that the press has been talking about.”

The MP looked at Oscar in awe and swallowed. The exploits of the Renegade Warrior had been covered with great detail in the press. Many detractors of the American Military had claimed that it was the work of Special Forces operatives acting under direct orders of the President.

The whole time he had been guarding him, the guard had believed that he could take care of the little guy without difficulty. Now he realized that he had made a major mistake. He asked, “So, you could have left anytime you wanted?”

“I guess so. I was fully armed,” Oscar replied. He looked at Jennifer and asked, “Renegade Warrior?”

Jennifer smiled and answered, “Yes, we had to come up with a name for you. The press wanted to know who was taking out so many of the terrorists. Since we weren’t operating in Iran, we told them that it must be someone inside the terrorist organization. We had no idea who was doing this, so we chose Renegade Warrior for your name.”

Oscar knew the name should have been Foo Fighter, but shrugged as he replied, “It doesn’t matter to me. I was happy to be of service to the God.”

“Spoken like a true Druid.” Jennifer smiled at him as she grabbed his hand and pulled him down the corridor. As they moved through the maze of corridors, she asked, “Where would you like to eat? You have your choice of the Officer’s club, the mess hall, or a civilian restaurant.”

Oscar wasn’t really listening to a single word she was saying. The only thing that he noticed was that she was holding his hand. When she stopped to get his attention, he raised her hand to his lips and kissed it. The action took her by surprise. There had been an innocent touch in his action as if he were a shy teenager summoning up his courage on his first date. She smiled down at him and changed her mind about eating. The feral grin returned as she took off in a different direction.

He followed along caught up in the thrill of actually having worked up enough nerve to have kissed a woman. It didn’t matter that all he had done was kiss her hand, it was the first time that his lips had touched a woman. The thrill was almost more than he could stand. She led him out of the building and over to a row of houses. He was barely aware of his surroundings.

Jennifer led him into one of the houses and stopped once the door had closed behind them. She turned to face him. He looked up at her smiling face, amazed at the beauty of it. In an awed voice, he said, “You are so beautiful.”

As she released his hand, his face fell in disappointment. She reached up and removed her robe. His eyes grew at the sight of her nearly naked body. She was wearing only a pair of French-cut panties. It was the most amazing sight of his life. In his eyes, she more beautiful than any nude that he had ever seen presented in a magazine. He drank in the sight of her with desire. When she reached over and removed his robe, he stood there almost paralyzed.

She knelt in front of him and freed his cock by lowering his briefs. Leaning forward, she took his cock in her mouth. In a voice that trembled as he exhaled, he moaned, “Oh, my.”

She started to work over his cock with a little more energy. He didn’t last very long before he was spraying his come into her mouth. She had been expecting him to come, so his lack of warning didn’t bother her. She could hardly believe how passive he was. He had not grabbed her hair or thrust into her. It was like he had been paralyzed by the entire situation. When he had finished ejaculating into her mouth, she cleaned his cock with her mouth very gently.

A little more than a month ago he had faced certain death. At this moment he had tasted one of life’s best experiences. The difference touched his soul and nearly brought tears to his eyes. He looked down and declared, “I never imagined anything that wonderful ever happening to me.”

Touched by the raw emotion in his voice, Jennifer stood up and took his hand leading him to her bedroom. She said, “Now that we’ve taken the edge off you, it is time for you to learn how to please a woman in bed.”

He replied, “Gladly.”

Jennifer lay down and then said, “First things first. You need to help a woman get into the proper state of mind to accept pleasure. You can start by kissing her lips.”

Oscar leaned down and kissed her lips. He wasn’t sure how hard or gently to kiss her. She pushed him back a little and said, “Start gentle and work up in pressure as I get more excited. Don’t ram your tongue into my mouth until I open it and invite your exploration. Take it slow. Slow is sensual.”

Chapter 5 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.