Lucky Stiff - Cover

Lucky Stiff

Copyright© 2004 by JiMC

Chapter 22 -- Senior Weekend IV

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 22 -- Senior Weekend IV - In the second entry of the Lucky Tickets saga, our hero learns about friendship, love, and other important lessons about life as this tale follows him through tenth grade and into eleventh grade. (46 Chapters plus a Prologue and Afterword; 334,465 words total)

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Mind Control   Magic   MaleDom   Oral Sex  

If the sky above you,
Grows dark and full of clouds,
And that old north wind begins to blow.
Keep your head together,
And call my name out loud.
Soon you'll hear me knocking at your door!

--You've Got A Friend (James Taylor/Carole King)


Camille found me later and told me she realized, as Kristen did, that June's announcement was an exaggeration. She also knew the reason why, which surprised me. Camille was truly a smart person.

Patty wouldn't look me in the eye, and when I tried to approach her, she would move away. She seemed to be truly disappointed in me.

Despite the fact that I knew Patty was mistaken, her reaction still hurt me very much. I hated having anybody be disappointed in me, and Patty was... well, she was special.

About an hour before we were going to start dinner, Patty found me. "Jim? Can we talk alone?"

I nodded. "Where?"

Patty looked around. "I guess here is just as good as anywhere. I just realized you aren't sorry! You're disappointed, and not in yourself, but in me."

"Huh?"

"June is proud, but when you saw that I was angry, I thought you'd feel sorry, just as you did in the pool," Patty said. "I just realized that you weren't sorry at all. You were disappointed, and now I realize that you're disappointed in me. Why is that?"

"I don't know, Patty," I said, remembering my promise not to spoil June's announcement. "Why don't you read my mind and tell me? You know how I feel, tell me why I feel this way."

Patty looked at me strangely. "I can not read your mind, Jim. I just know how you feel. You feel disappointment, and I can't figure out why."

"Why would I be disappointed in you, Patty?" I asked.

Patty tried to work it out. "I was angry at you for taking June's virginity. You are disappointed in me for being angry. Why is that?"

"What if I told you that Archy gave his permission?"

Patty nodded. "I assumed it, because I know that Tiny and Kristen were in the master bedroom and she told them. You walked out, and the fact that you still have your balls, which I'm just assuming, by the way, means that Tiny isn't angry. Another puzzle."

I shrugged.

"I'm angry; you're disappointed. Kristen isn't jealous, but she hasn't been jealous at all during this weekend, so she may have expected it. June would definitely give it to you. Tiny loves you as a brother, and gives his permission. There's something wrong with these facts."

Patty saw Camille coming out of the water. Camille smiled at me.

"Hmm... Camille knows, and she would be even angrier, since Lynette and she are very protective of all the cheerleaders. They aren't angry!" Patty said, continuing to work the puzzle.

There was a few minutes' pause, and then, "Oh! I understand now. I'm truly sorry, Jim!"

"Huh?"

"Your secret is safe with me, Jim," Patty said, smiling.

"What secret?"

"You want people to think you're a scoundrel so they don't think you're some sort of God!"

I laughed. Patty definitely had a way of looking into your soul. She just seemed to get confused when she was intentionally misled, as was the case with June.

"I should be angry at June, but I don't think I can do that. Is she the new Pussy Slave?" Patty asked.

"That was her idea, Patty. Now, I am thinking that I might regret that."

Patty laughed. "Old truism, Jim: be careful what you wish for. I would think that you would have learned that by now."

I laughed with Patty. I was very glad Patty was no longer disappointed in me. I don't know if I could have lived with myself if she was.

Still, there was something a bit scary about Patty.

"What's scaring you, Jim?" Patty asked.

See what I mean? "You, Patty. You are so attuned to my feelings, it's fucking scary!"

Patty laughed, and I finally joined her.


Everybody started to congregate near the hot tub room about eleven thirty that night.

Kristen and I were relaxing in the hot tub, with Archy, June, Lynette, Camille, Wendy, Gerry, Jill, and Roy all lounging with us. Of course, this wasn't exciting enough to suit Kristen's tastes. Lynette and June were nude, as were Camille, Kristen, and I.

June moved over toward me and hugged me tightly. I hugged her back. Kristen whispered something into Lynette's ear, and she smiled and moved over and sat on Archy's lap. Camille and Kristen were hugging one another as well.

I looked around the hot tub and noticed Wendy and Gerry as well as Jill and Roy sitting a little bit closer together with their hands safely hidden under the water. Kristen wasn't satisfied. She turned to me and said, "We need a way to differentiate between the two Pussy Slaves, Jim."

I turned to June and said, "Do you have a name that we can call you other than Pussy Slave?"

June didn't pause a moment. "Cunt Whore."

A few of the girls' jaws dropped as June said that. Archy actually coughed in surprise, but Lynette moved her face over to Archy's and smothered him with kisses.

"Does that meet with your approval?" I asked Kristen.

Jackie and Steve showed up, and were astonished at the nudity around the hot tub.

Kristen said, "For your information, the Pussy Slave that we used to call June is now known as Cunt Whore by her own request."

Again, this was met with utter shock.

Jackie and Steve entered the hot tub, and everybody positioned themselves into the tub.

I saw Roy remove Jill's bikini top. Gerry decided to do the same for Wendy, and Steve fumbled as he undid Jackie's bikini. It was apparent that Steve was a bit inebriated. There was a sign advising against using the hot tub while intoxicated, but Steve either didn't see it or ignored it. I didn't hear him slurring his words or see him exhibiting any of the signs that I learned to recognize from my father, so I ignored it as well. I now realized that he was probably the same way the previous night, although I was a bit distracted by the events happening at the previous party.

June distracted me by giving me a slow, leisurely hand job. I had my fingers between her legs, and was slowly manipulating her clitoris, which was rock hard. The look of pure pleasure on June's face was priceless.

Afterward, Lynette wiggled away from Archy and moved toward Kristen and Camille.

"May I ask my Mistress if I can act as Mistress of Ceremonies for tonight's party, or does my Mistress wish that Camille take over for the Pussy Slave?"

"During this Twelve Party, and the one tomorrow, you may be Lynette, but you will not wear clothing," Kristen answered.

"Thank you, Kristen," Lynette said, getting out of her Pussy Slave role.

"This goes for you, June," I said to June. I really couldn't bring myself to call June a "cunt whore" in front of others.

June sighed and gave me a big kiss, and then swam over to Archy while Lynette moved into the center of the tub.

Lynette announced, "Tonight's Twelve Party will feature all the women who haven't been a victim yet. This means Wendy, Patty, Jill, Kristen, June, and Jackie."

Apparently, the rest of the boys would be victims for the final Twelve Party on Sunday.

As victims, the girls who still wore bikini bottoms removed theirs before being asked, having understood that part of the Twelve Party procedure.

"Good work, girls," Lynette said, pleased that things were going smoothly. "I wish to ask the partners of the participants if anybody has any restriction to what their girlfriends should be allowed to do, other than fucking?"

Nobody spoke up.

"Very well," Lynette said. "How about our victims? Any restrictions?"

Jackie and Jill looked nervous, but neither said anything.

"This is indeed interesting," Lynette said. "Among the victims, anybody object to same sex oral activity?"

Jackie raised her hand. Jill noticed this and raised hers as well.

"All right, that's quite fair," Lynette said. "How about hugging, kissing, and cuddling?"

Neither girl seemed to have an objection to that.

"We seem to have a consensus, and it means hugging, kissing, and cuddling the victims by other girls is allowed. We'll exclude oral sex for sanitary reasons. Understand?"

Everybody nodded.

Lynette smiled. "Camille, we have six victims and eight players. Would you mind acting as a victim to make the numbers work?"

"Of course," Camille said. She was already nude, so there was nothing to take off.

"All right, we have seven victims and seven players. Tonight's game is called 'Ten Minutes of Heaven.' All players and victims will be nude." This elicited surprised gasps from most of the boys. "In addition, since no partners objected to anything, the rule is, 'if your victim allows it, it's fine.' That includes touching, hugging, feeling, kissing, and whatever the two of you do. After ten minutes, you need to pick another victim that you haven't played with."

I saw most of the boys trying to surreptitiously remove their bathing suits.

Lynette added, "One final rule: Partners may not play. That means, Jim gets everybody but Kristen, I get everybody but Camille, and so forth."

This was met by disappointed sounds.

Lynette ignored them. "I have a kitchen timer here, that will be our official signal." Lynette placed it near the hot tub and wound it to ten minutes. "Players, choose your victims!"

I wanted to save June for last, so I went to Camille first. Since I did just about everything already with Camille, there wasn't much I needed to get agreement about. We just kissed, and we playfully rubbed each other. After June's extensive workout on my dick earlier that day, I wasn't getting too hard. I didn't mind it, and the two of us took the ten minutes as a way to relax and just have fun and cuddle.

All too soon, the timer bell went off, and Lynette yelled, "Switch!" as she rewound the timer.

Next to Camille was Jill, who was Roy's date and also a cheerleader I introduced him to. Since Archy just left her, she was available so I quickly moved to her.

"Hi, Jim," Jill said sweetly. "What do you want?"

"A kiss and maybe a hug. You can do whatever you want with me, but you'd have to be a magician in order to get a rise out of me. Between last night and today, I think I've hit my maximum."

Jill giggled, and she grabbed my organ to see if I was fooling.

I wasn't fooling, but Jill didn't take it personally, and we spent our time together just hugging and kissing. Again, it was an enjoyable ten minutes.

The timer went off. "Switch!"

Everybody found themselves working in a counter clockwise fashion. It seemed to be the least confusing for everybody concerned. Of course, some people needed to be skipped when they were partners, but that was easy and consistent.

Jackie was next. I told her the same thing I told Jill about attempting the rouse the dead. Jackie was happy to just hug and kiss, but she whispered to me at one point, "I'm sorry about Steve. I didn't know he was such an asshole."

Actually, Steve's behavior had been irritating me quite a bit, but I held my tongue, being the host. Even so, the fact that he smuggled cases of beer into a party that everybody had been told in advance would be strictly "no alcohol" was inexcusable. I had no idea how to deal with Steve without causing a scene, and as one of the youngest people at the party, I felt uncomfortable about doing that.

"Not a federal crime," I whispered back, hiding my anger.

"I guess not, but I'm sorry just the same. Tell Kristen for me."

"I will, Jackie."

Lynette called out, "SWITCH!"

I swam over Kristen toward Wendy. "Miss Knockers, I presume!"

Wendy laughed. "That's better than Winny Baygos," she said.

"Who called you that?"

"Camille, at my birthday party. She got me a bra that must have been a 44 triple Z!"

I laughed. Wendy, being big bosomed, was always teased about her breast size. However, she realized that a lot of that teasing was based in jealousy, and she made jokes with the people instead of allowing herself to be laughed at. It was a great attitude for somebody like her to have.

"Do you mind just hugging and cuddling, Wendy?" I asked.

"You just want these knockers pressed against your body. The Great and Powerful Oogie is just like all the other guys, huh?"

"I guess so," I admitted. "I just hugged and cuddled with everybody else so far."

"Oh?" Wendy said. She hadn't realized that.

Another hug and cuddle later, "SWITCH!" and next was Patty.

Patty and I didn't say much. We just hugged and cuddled, and Patty even moaned during our kiss, even though I hadn't tried to get her excited. Once again, I envisioned Patty with her red hair splayed out on my lap as she gave me a blow job, and lo and behold, blood started to flow into my penis.

"SWITCH!" came all too soon, but my final victim was the one that I saved for last: June.

"Hey, Jim!" June said, smiling.

"Cunt Whore?" I whispered. "Where did that come from?"

June winced. "It just flew into my head. I think I wanted to shock Kristen, but I don't think that I did."

"Kristen is hard to shock," I admitted. "I bet you're sorry now."

"Who managed to get that thing up?" June asked, noticing my almost-erection.

"One of the girls," I said, not wishing to violate Patty's trust, since not too many people knew that we were once sexual partners.

"Must be a psychic. I figured you'd need a Ouija Board in order to hear from that guy again."

I laughed. Patty was almost psychic, though.

"Hug and cuddle?" I asked.

"Sure, Oogie," June answered. "Tomorrow, though, you get a blow job in the living room and I don't care who watches! I want everybody to know that I have you in my power!"

I winced. "I thought you were supposed to be the Pussy Slave," I said.

"Nope. I'm Cunt Whore now, remember?"

Once again I laughed.

We hugged. We cuddled.

All the sexual activity over the last 48 hours caught up to me. As June was pressing her body into mine, I fell asleep.


I dreamed that there was a blood-sucking vampire drinking me dry through my penis.

I woke up and felt two lips on my cock.

"No!" I yelled, still half in my dream.

"I felt that," June said, softly.

"Where is everybody?" I asked, looking around. I was out of the hot tub and on one of the wood slat benches that followed the walls of the room. There were folded towels under my head to cushion me.

"They left. I'm supposed to bring you back to the master bedroom, and not to leave your side. Kristen's orders. Or, should I say, Mistress' orders!"

"You're Cunt Whore again?" I asked, still not completely awake.

"Yeah. It's like, three thirty in the morning."

"I must have been tired," I said, yawning.

June nodded. "Everybody was worried, but Patty told everybody you were just exhausted. Everybody left. Archy and Kristen are in our bedroom, so I get you tonight!"

"June..."

"Cunt Whore, Master."

"June," I insisted, "I can sleep alone. You go and sleep with Archy. If Kristen's asleep, send her into our room when she wakes up."

"Kristen's probably not asleep, since she brought Lyn... Pussy Slave with her. I told Kristen your suggestion about... you know... teaching Archy?"

"I still would prefer to sleep alone."

"Can't do that, Master. Mistress told me to take you to bed and not leave your side. Her order was first, and therefore, it's the one I follow."

"Who made up that rule?"

"Cunt Whore did, Master!"

I sighed. "All right, but no blow jobs!"

"No promises, Master."

I sighed once again.

June helped me up from the bench, and started to lead me out of the room. As we were about to pass the shower, I remembered the previous morning, when Lynette, Camille, Kristen, and I fooled around in there. Since I was no longer very groggy, I pushed June until she realized my destination.

I started a warm shower, and soaped June down. Looking at the contrast between the white lather and June's chocolate skin actually turned me on.

June also seemed to like it when I soaped her ass, and I rubbed my dick along the crack in her ass as I soaped her breasts from behind.

"How do you do it, Master?" June asked.

"Do what?"

"Just when I think I enjoyed the best Oogie sex experience, you show me a new way to top it. I'm so close to an orgasm right now, that if you were to just..."

June was interrupted by one of my fingers suddenly moving south to touch her clit. "Oh, FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK ME!"

I continued to rub my soapy finger onto June's magic spot. "FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" she chanted.

June was vocal, and she loved swearing. The echoes in the shower room probably woke up the entire group. I was in for a penny, might as well be in for a pound, I figured.

June tried to squeeze her legs together to keep me from rubbing her. However, the soap on my finger, combined with her copious natural lubrication, allowed my finger to continue to move back and forth unabated. As June's first orgasm started to fade, another rose to take its place.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!"

With the hand I was using to play with her nipple, I pulled June's face toward mine and kissed her.

"OOMPH!"

It took a couple of minutes, but June's orgasm finally started to subside once again. June physically moved away from me to escape my fingers.

She stood underneath the shower droplets, her breath panting. She was no longer shouting, and seemed to be willing herself to be calm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.