Lucky Stiff
Chapter 20 -- Senior Weekend II

Copyright© 2004 by JiMC

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 20 -- Senior Weekend II - In the second entry of the Lucky Tickets saga, our hero learns about friendship, love, and other important lessons about life as this tale follows him through tenth grade and into eleventh grade. (46 Chapters plus a Prologue and Afterword; 334,465 words total)

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Mind Control   Magic   MaleDom   Oral Sex  

There's a party goin' on right here!
A celebration to last throughout the years.
So bring your good times, and your laughter too,
We're gonna celebrate your party with you!

--Celebration (Kool and the Gang)


Neither Lynette nor Camille bothered putting their bathing suits back on after the midnight party. Kristen noticed them and went nude as well.

I saw many of the girls shrug. I think they figured that they were already nude in front of all of us during the party, and another peep show wasn't going to hurt any of them. I was embarrassed by my nudity since seeing all that naked female flesh was arousing me. I bit the bullet and got out, naked, and didn't get dressed.

Lynette put Kristen and me onto opposite sides of the doorway. "The two of you get to kiss people as they exit," Lynette told us.

When the couples heard this, they arranged themselves so that the guys were on Kristen's side of the door, while the girls were on my side of the door.

One by one, I kissed all the girls briefly, and let them out of the room. The guys all kissed Kristen.

Lynette and Camille were the last to depart. Lynette headed toward Kristen and Camille advanced toward me. Our kisses were much longer and much hotter.

I saw that Lynette's kiss was quite arousing to Kristen if the state of her nipples were any indication.

"I'd love to do it in the hot tub, but I have a feeling that it might be unsanitary," Lynette said after our kisses were finished.

"Camille already blew me in the hot tub," I pointed out.

Lynette shrugged and looked at Camille.

"I thought it would be better to take him in my mouth than have him do it in my pussy."

There was a communal shower just outside the room we were in, and Kristen pointed out that we could have a lot of fun in there.

"Be careful of the echos," Camille laughed. "They'll hear us all through the house."

"Everybody knows what we'll be doing tonight," Lynette said. "Fuck them if they hear."

"All of them?" Camille giggled.

Kristen shook her head. "You're incorrigible, Cammy... Oomph!" Kristen was interrupted by Lynette inserting her tongue into Kristen's mouth.

I found some hotel-style mini soaps in the shower, and opened the paper. I turned on a shower and positioned Camille under it. I used the soap to rub all over Camille's body. I knew from experience in bed with Camille that she loved people touching her everywhere. She, like Kristen, seemed to be able to almost get an orgasm from somebody rubbing her breasts, especially when the hands caressing her were covered in soap. Once I told Camille to do that to Kristen, it became the two girls' favorite playtime activity.

Camille enjoyed my attentions, and I slowly turned her around until she was facing the wall. From behind her, I started soaping Camille's pussy. Since she was hairless down there, it didn't lather as much as it did when I did this to Kristen, but I didn't need a terrific lather. I moved my finger between Camille's pussy lips and started to stroke her slowly.

When I felt that Camille was worked up enough, I slowly eased my cock into Camille from behind. Once again, I felt the strange sensations of Camille's pussy pulsing around my cock and found that I enjoyed this immensely. I wondered if I could figure out a way to have Camille teach this particular trick to Kristen, as I found that I could get used to this permanently. Something told me that such a request might not be received happily from Kristen, so I tabled that thought.

I looked behind me to see that Kristen and Lynette were in a loving embrace, and they were rubbing soap between their bodies. Kristen caught my eye and smiled at me. She noticed by the fact that my thrusts were getting quicker that I was near my point of release. "Almost there?" she mouthed to me.

I nodded in response as I pumped my semen into Camille.

Camille was approaching her own orgasm, so I reached around her and started caressing her clitoris, which seemed to be very large compared to the (admittedly relatively few) others that I witnessed. I knew that Camille was sometimes loud when she came, so I moved my face to hers and kissed her in order to muffle any sounds.

I was just in time. Camille reached her ecstasy point just at the moment I kissed her. I continued rubbing her until it washed over her.

I opened my eyes and was surprised to see Kristen and Lynette next to us.

"I want to see you eat Jim's semen from Camille's pussy and then feed it to me," Kristen demanded to Lynette. "Do a good job, and I'm yours for tonight only."

"Yes, ma'am," Lynette said with a grin.

I saw Camille eat Kristen before, and it suddenly occurred to me that this was the fantasy that Kristen dreamed about... but she was having another girl eat out the girl's pussy first!

I thought for a moment. Was it only a half year ago that Kristen and I had our first argument after Kristen told me of her fantasy? Many things have happened over this time, and it's obvious that Kristen and I grew--together!--during that time. As I mentioned, she seemed a lot less jealous and possessive, at least as far as allowing me to fuck another woman. She was also for the first time, I thought, truly expressing her bisexual side, as opposed to just "fooling around" with Camille.

I smiled as Kristen gave me a smug look on her face as Lynette moved underneath Camille's legs and started licking. It was such an arousing sight, that I started getting hard again. Kristen saw it and bent over to clean me off. I was amazed at the fact that she simply sucked me into her mouth, despite the fact that I knew that there was soap on my dick as well as my semen and Camille's fluids.

It took a few minutes for Lynette to finish the job. Dutifully, she came back up from between Camille's legs and deposited my sperm into Kristen's mouth.

Camille asked me what I wanted to do next, and I knew what I wanted her to do. It was something that I wanted to do since last fall.

"Hand job, and make me shoot into Kristen's face."

"Hand job?" Camille asked, confused.

"I remember the one you gave me in Kneely Park," I said.

Camille laughed, and did as I requested. As she did so, I fondled her to another orgasm. I didn't cover her mouth, and I think that everybody in the house heard it. I still hadn't shot off, so I started rubbing Camille's breasts with the soap again.

Kristen was against the shower wall in much the same position that Camille was when I was fucking her. Lynette was between her legs, licking my Goddess. I heard Kristen come twice already, and it looked as though her third was going to happen soon.

I was amazed when I felt the sensations in my balls start up again. Camille noticed my reaction, and we both moved closer to Lynette and Kristen.

"Kristen's face is too high," I whispered to Camille. "Aim for Lynette. Kristen will lick it off her."

Camille did so, and Kristen noticed when my sperm hit Lynette's face. Kristen smiled at the two of us, and after she reached a sweet orgasm, she bent down and cleaned off Lynette's face.

I was spent for the night, but I continued to fondle Camille. After about ten minutes, we all retired into the master bedroom.

Lynette and Kristen spent the rest of the night in a sixty-nine position. When one or the other awoke during the night, they would start licking and get each other off. I have a feeling it was quite a long night for them; their actions woke Camille and me up more than once.

I woke up at seven in the morning. Camille looked as if she just woke up as well.

"Let's get even with them," I whispered.

"How?" Camille grinned, enjoying the way that I think.

I told her.

We rolled the two girls over, and they must have been so exhausted that they didn't even wake up. The two girls were on their sides. I took the end with Kristen's face, and Camille took the other end. I started licking Lynette and I felt her start to stir. "Again?" Lynette said, groggily.

I didn't answer her, but Camille was doing the same to Kristen, who didn't seem to complain.

At the same time I was licking, I was masturbating myself. I didn't know how much semen that I could muster, but I wanted it to shoot it onto Kristen's face. It took about fifteen minutes, during which time Kristen's eyes were staring at my cock the entire time.

I didn't come very much, but Kristen opened her mouth and most of it landed on her tongue. I received a wonderful smile for my effort, and Kristen swallowed what she received, and then replaced me on Lynette's crotch.

When the two girls achieved their release, we decided that it was time to get up.

Since neither Camille nor Lynette brought any clothes into the master bedroom, they were still undressed when we all walked out of the master bedroom.

We were greeted by all our friends, who burst out in spontaneous applause.


Kristen suggested that I get plenty of orange juice and coffee to drink at breakfast and I did. I was totally spent, and wondered if I could somehow get a rain check for Tiny's and June's rendezvous. Kristen, however, moved between the two of them and said, "Two o'clock," which dashed that particular hope.

I never saw Kristen in such sexual heat as she was that weekend. She fucked me in public in the whirlpool, and let everybody know that she enjoyed her foursome last night. Now, she was agreeing to a party with another couple!

I spent the morning relaxing in the sun on one of the lounge chairs outside the swimming pool. The forecast for the entire weekend was sunny and in the seventies, and today was looking like it would be even warmer than the previous day. Kristen thought this was a wonderful idea, as she would be able to catch up on the sleep she didn't get the previous night and took the lounge next to me.

"There's the lovely couple," Lynette commented as she saw the two of us. There were some of the couples in the water, but Kristen and I were mostly alone.

"Lynette?" Kristen said.

"Yes?"

"You told both Jim and me that you've always had a thing for me."

Lynette nodded.

"Did you get your fill last night?"

Lynette considered a few moments before shaking her head.

"Good," Kristen said, a wicked smile on her lips. "You know where I live, right?"

"I was at your playroom during the Halloween party."

"That's right," Kristen said, nodding. "Jim and I can use a good pussy slave. Any time you want me, just drive to my house and tell the security guy that my pussy slave is here. If he tells you that I'm in, you are invited, and you will do whatever Jim or I tell you to do. And I mean, whatever. Fuck, suck, lick, rub, bathe us, kiss our feet, clean the apartment, do our laundry, paint the hallway... whatever. You are not allowed to wear any clothing on our property. If you agree to those terms, you are welcome to me, as well as to Jim."

Lynette's jaw dropped, as did mine. "Pussy slave?" Lynette asked, obviously shocked.

Kristen smiled. "Yup. Oh, we might have friends over when you're around, or invite people over after we know you are there, so you might want to take that into consideration."

I looked at my girlfriend as if she had two heads. I expected the cheerleader to slap Kristen's face for what she was saying.

Instead, Lynette said, "Does that include tonight?"

"If you're my pussy slave here, then the rules are the same here. No clothing while you are on this property. Otherwise, wait until we get back home."

Lynette considered for a minute or two, and then started untying the bow on her halter top. After the top was off, she wiggled out of her bikini bottoms.

"All right, for the rest of the weekend, you will not answer to the name Lynette," Kristen ordered. "If anybody calls you by name, you will correct them and tell them that you are to be called Pussy Slave."

"All right," Lynette's eyes were cast down.

"That's 'yes, Mistress, ' Pussy Slave," Kristen corrected.

"Yes, Mistress."

"Jim is 'Mr. Big' to you. You will worship our bodies and follow every order. If you ever refuse anything we request, you will be dismissed, and my offer will be canceled. You also have the right to tell us if we ask you to do something unpleasant, and we will take that into consideration. Remember, if you refuse to do anything, the offer is canceled. Aside from that, you are free to leave at any time if you need to live your life outside our home. We understand that real life will sometimes intrude and there will be no repercussions."

"Yes, Mistress."

Lynette's nudity attracted the attention of some of the bathers, but nobody came over.

"Oh, yes, Pussy Slave. You are today's victim for the first Twelve Party. Jim, Camille, and I will come up with some suitable activity for you."

"Yes, Mistress, but I was supposed to become today's victim anyway."

"Oh!" Kristen said, smiling. "I'll need to talk with Camille. Anyway, please visit everybody and tell them about your new status and that you are the noon time victim. If you can find Camille, tell her I'm interested in talking with her."

"Yes, Mistress," Lynette said. She was blushing, but she also had a smile on her face.

"You are dismissed," Kristen said, waving Lynette off.

Lynette walked out of the pool house, and found Toby and Patty playing badminton. They had stopped their game as they noticed the nude cheerleader approach. She said something to them, and turned and pointed at us in the pool house.

I only saw this side of Kristen a couple of times before, the last time was when we reversed roles in our Master/Slave game. Now we had our own slave! I hoped she didn't decide that she needed a bunch of slaves.

However, there was something that was really bothering me about this. I knew that what Kristen just did was just plain wrong!

"What the fuck was that?" I demanded to Kristen.

"I enjoyed last night, Jim," Kristen explained. "You didn't see it, but Lynette almost started crying when we got out of bed this morning. She told me that this was a dream of hers, and she was so sad that the dream was over. I wanted to know how much she wanted to be with me."

"That's one thing, but what you just did involves me, Kris!" I said. "You made a very profound decision about our lives. You now have a slave, goddammit! You never even discussed it with me!"

"But..."

"You're now having Lynette announce her slavery to all my friends. You might get off on this, but this affects me as well! What will those people think of me? I protected those cheerleaders from a rapist, but now they will think I'm forcing a cheerleader into slavery!"

"It's Lynette's own decision, Jim!"

"It still affects me! When June asked me for a date, I didn't say, 'of course!' I made sure that you knew about it and were cool with it. It wouldn't take me any effort at all to turn June down. I don't need her, I just need you."

"I'm sorry..."

Shit! Kristen was starting to cry.

"Kris, I think you might be approaching things too fast. Please consider my feelings next time, all right?"

"OK," Kristen said.

"So, am I to assume that I can not only fuck Camille, but Lynette as well? Since I'm her slave master, I can do it whenever I want. Is that the rule, now?"

Kristen looked shocked. "Um..."

"You see?" I asked. "You told Lynette that this was the case. You told her in front of me for the first time, so I can only go by what you say. Is that the rule, now?"

Kristen lowered her head. "I guess."

"Please think before doing things like this," I asked Kristen, moving over to her and hugging her. "You've told Lynette basically that she'll be fucking me. Let me make you a promise, Kristen. If I need a good fuck, you will be the person I look for."

"I'm sorry, Jim."

"I know you are, Goddess."

"Should I apologize to Lynette now?"

I shook my head. "That would crush her. You gave her a big hurdle to jump in order to get to you. She's jumping that hurdle. You cannot take the prize away from her! I'd suggest that you embrace your new role of slave master. I'll go along with it for now."

I got the biggest hug from Kristen. "When did you get so old?"

I groaned. I've been hearing that exact same question a lot.


Camille came out of the water and approached us. She looked wonderful when she was wet.

"I see that you've acquired a slave," Camille grinned.

Kristen nodded.

"I would have been happy..."

"No, Camille," Kristen interrupted. "I'm not sure about my relationship to you, but I'm quite sure that I don't want you that way," Kristen said. "I've talked with my brother about you, and if I used you like that, it would hurt him. You seem to be in love with Will and with me."

Camille thought for a moment, and then bent down and kissed Kristen gently. "I do love you," she said softly.

"Let me work out how I feel about you. I can't say that I love you as much as I love Jim. It's two different things."

"That's all I ask, Kris."

"Now, we have a victim for the Twelve Party. What do you suggest?"

"Have her perform oral sex on everybody?" Camille grinned.

"I'm not sure that everybody is ready for public sex acts, despite what happened last night in the hot tub," Kristen said.

"How about masturbation?"

"None of the boys will..."

"No, Kris. I mean, have Pussy Slave masturbate for everybody."

Kristen looked thoughtful. "Yesterday, Lynette told me the point of the Twelve Parties was to involve everybody."

"It is," Camille said, nodding.

"I have an idea," I said. The two girls were startled that I entered the conversation.

"What?"

"I heard this from one of the chorus guys," I said. "He was at a bachelor party. All the guys were sitting at a dining room table. None of them were wearing pants..."

Camille picked up on it. "There's a hooker under the table... sometimes two. Every guy has to pretend everything is normal and keep talking as if nothing is happening, even if the hooker is doing him."

"You've heard of that?" Kristen asked.

"I was in the position of being under the table," Camille said. "My sister liked to throw parties."

"Oh," I said, disheartened.

"It's no longer a bad memory, Jim," Camille said, softly.

"It would still be uncomfortable."

"Debbie had other parties," Camille said. "Ever hear of a circle jerk?"

My blush must have answered that one.

Kristen looked confused.

"It used to be a tradition before we changed the cheerleading squad from a bunch of stuck-up bimbos," Camille said. "A bunch of guys, like the football team, are in a circle with their pants down. They jerk off, and the cheerleader in the middle is the target."

"Sounds messy," Kristen said.

"Yeah, but it's easier than pulling a train."

Again, Camille's expression confused Kristen, and this time I was confused as well.

Camille sighed. "That means, a bunch of guys do a girl, one or two at a time. Sometimes the girl is on her stomach, since it is easier for her to blow a guy in that position while somebody fucks her from behind. Of course, in that position, the guys sometimes are indiscriminate in their aim. I've done anal as much as normal sex on some occasions."

"You've done that?" I said, completely shocked.

"I've done even more. I'm just trying to remember them now. I've spent a lot of time trying to forget them. The football team is no longer encouraged to do those sort of things. In fact, Lynette and I have told the team that if anybody needs to blow off a little steam, just come to either one of us quietly."

"Lynette, too?"

"I don't think she does multiples except for two girls and a guy, Jim."

"And to think that I thought of Lynette as a rather straight laced girl who just came out of her shell this weekend!"

"She's discreet," Camille said. "We've told people that if they open their mouths, the pussy supply train stops. You'd be surprised how effective such an incentive is."

Kristen and I both laughed at this.

"Well, I don't mind if anybody here sees Lynette and I do anything, and I think Lynette feels the same way, since she's telling everybody that she's your Pussy Slave right now. If you think that the others might be hesitant, remember that the two of us aren't as narrow-minded. I'll do her or vice versa in front of this crowd. After all, in a few weeks, I probably won't see most of them again, except for reunions."

"So, making her 'victim' isn't much of a victimization with her, huh?" Kristen asked.

"It was the same as making me or Jim the victim," Camille said. "Just about every girl that you invited would be happy to do Jim. They're just scared of you, Kris. With you giving them permission, they were getting bolder, or as bold as they could with their boyfriends looking on."

"Why didn't you have a prom date?" I asked Camille, suddenly.

"The guy I asked couldn't travel here."

"Will?" Kristen asked.

Camille nodded. "I didn't expect him to be able to make it."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.