Lucky Stiff - Cover

Lucky Stiff

Copyright© 2004 by JiMC

Chapter 7 -- Thanksgiving in Boston I

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 7 -- Thanksgiving in Boston I - In the second entry of the Lucky Tickets saga, our hero learns about friendship, love, and other important lessons about life as this tale follows him through tenth grade and into eleventh grade. (46 Chapters plus a Prologue and Afterword; 334,465 words total)

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Mind Control   Magic   MaleDom   Oral Sex  

Talk about the life in Massachusetts,
Speak about the people I have seen,
And the lights all went out in Massachusetts,
And Massachusetts is one place I have seen.
I will remember Massachusetts...
I will remember Massachusetts...

--Massachusetts (Bee Gees)


It was the day before Thanksgiving, and I was in the Swift's family Mercedes with Harry driving Kristen and me to Chicago's O'Hare Airport.

We gave our bags to the skycap, and I handed him a twenty-dollar bill that Kristen gave to me earlier when we were in the car. He looked at our tickets and saw that we were flying first class. He stapled our claim checks to our ticket folder, and Kristen and I entered the bustling airport.

I never flew before in my life. Of course, I visited this airport a few times; the last time was when we picked up Patty after she came back from New Jersey. Even so, I never saw it so busy.

Kristen noticed me gawking at the crowds and giggled. "It's the day before Thanksgiving, silly. Of course, it's going to be crowded."

My darling Kristen was aware that this was my first flight, and was determined to make it memorable for me.

We showed up at the departure gate about twenty minutes before the scheduled departure time. The status board showed that our flight would be late in departing.

Kristen smiled at the flight attendant as we checked in at the gate, and after we got our boarding passes she took me by the hand to a cocktail lounge near the gate. She slapped a bill on the bar and asked the bartender for two glasses of Chianti.

The bartender looked at the two of us, probably noticing that I was most likely under the minimum drinking age of eighteen. He saw Kristen's stare, and he lowered his eyes and found that she placed a fifty-dollar bill on the bar. He took the bill and poured us our drinks.

This wasn't the first time that I saw Kristen order something alcoholic, but it was the first time that I saw her sort of insist on it. Once we obtained our drinks, Kristen led me to a table in a dark corner.

"You look so nervous that you might just shake your clothes off," Kristen noted.

I looked at the wine dubiously. Despite the fact that I was underage, I did not share most of my fellow teenagers' desires for a taste of the forbidden drink. My real father was a drinker, and I always associated his drinking with the behavior that caused him to leave my mother and me. The only alcoholic beverages that I drank were occasional tastes of Champagne that I shared with Kristen, usually for celebratory purposes.

I didn't know if Kristen's suggestion of a glass of "liquid courage" would help. She urged me to drink it, however. After I saw Kristen take a couple of sips, I did the same. The wine tasted very tart and didn't seem to do anything to my stomach, which admittedly was indeed turning cartwheels.

I left most of my wine behind when the loudspeaker announced our flight. Kristen and I returned to the gate where they were pre-boarding first class passengers, and the person at the doorway was a bit surprised to see that Kristen and I were traveling first class.

We walked from the runway up the stairs into the jet, and found that our seats were the second row--very close to the entrance of the plane. Kristen had a purse and a small carry-on bag, and she placed her purse in a pocket in front of our seat and her bag in the overhead bin. The flight attendant offered us some pillows and blankets, and Kristen accepted some for both of us.

The seats were roomy and the arm between them lifted to make a nice and comfortable chair just a bit smaller than a love seat for the two of us.

The flight attendant returned and asked us if we wanted anything, suggesting some Champagne. Kristen looked at me and then nodded at the woman, who left to retrieve a small bottle for the two of us.

I watched the rest of the people start to board. It seemed like quite a crowd, and I wondered aloud if everybody would fit.

"Sometimes they overbook," Kristen observed. "That rarely happens in first class."

In between the people moving through the aisles, our flight attendant brought over a couple of small boxes of chocolates. Kristen accepted one and I declined the other one.

"First time flying?" the flight attendant asked me.

"How can you tell?" I asked.

The flight attendant smiled. "You look like Alice in Wonderland."

"It's hard to imagine how a vehicle this big with this many people on it will actually get off the ground."

"We'll do so, as long as God doesn't repeal the laws of physics," the flight attendant said. She noticed our bottle of Champagne and said, "Oh, dear. I forgot the glasses. I'll be right back."

When the flight attendant left, Kristen turned to me and smiled. "She thinks you're cute."

"Huh?"

"Don't worry," Kristen giggled. "I won't let her attack you. I'm here in the aisle seat ready to defend you."

This reminded me. "Are you sure you don't want the window?"

"No, dear. I want you to be able to see outside all you want. It's your first trip, remember?"

"Thanks, love!"

The flight attendant arrived with our glasses. They clinked as she set them on the tray. "Are you on vacation from college?" she asked.

I was about to correct the flight attendant when Kristen answered, "We're visiting my brother, who lives in Cambridge. He goes to Boston University."

The flight attendant smiled at us and poured our drinks. "Well, I trust that the two of you will be good."

"Thank you," I answered.

After what seemed to be an eternity, the crew closed the boarding door. There was a series of amusing announcements, including how to fasten your seat belt, what to do in the event of a water landing (I whispered to Kristen, "Isn't a 'water landing' also technically referred to as a 'crash?'" which caused her to burst out laughing during the demonstration). The stewardess also showed us where the emergency exits were. I started to worry that there would be a test afterward.

The plane started to taxi away from the terminal, and then there was another delay, as the aircraft needed to wait its turn to take off.

My ears popped after we took off, and Kristen smiled at me. "We're in the air now!"

Luckily I knew a trick on how to "unpop" my ears. When I was a baby, I caught the measles. As a result, I was left with an 85 percent hearing loss, which was corrected in an operation where they also removed my tonsils since they were in the same general area. Ever since then, I was able to "pop" and "unpop" my ears simply by breathing through my nose while pressing the same muscles that I press when I normally yawn. This action depended on whether or not I was breathing in ("pop") or out ("unpop") through my nose. This is about the first time that I've ever been able to describe this action accurately, by the way.

I saw the ground below, and realized that for the first time in my life, I no longer had a physical connection to the planet Earth. It was an exhilarating feeling, and I was glad that I was sharing the experience with my beloved Kristen.

Our flight would last two and a half hours, during which we would be getting a meal. Kristen pulled the blankets over the two of us and curled up with a pillow, facing away from me toward the aisle.

I thought Kristen's behavior was unusual. First, she usually sleeps over the covers, preferring a chilly atmosphere when she sleeps, unlike me. I never knew her to curl up with a blanket around her like that.

The tiny blanket was over both of us, though, so I took Kristen's hint and placed one of the tiny pillows next to her shoulder and cuddled next to her.

After about ten minutes, Kristen appeared to be asleep. However, I felt a gentle movement under the blanket. I was surprised to feel Kristen's fingers start to pull down the zipper in my slacks. I didn't see any movement from over the covers, though, so I relaxed. If Kristen wanted to give me a hand job, that was her prerogative. I never experienced one from Kristen in this position with her facing away from me. I just hoped it wouldn't lead to an embarrassing mess on the seat.

Once Kristen found that my member was hard, she moved slightly, and I noticed that my dick was against her ass. I could actually feel the skin on her backside; Kristen's skirt must have ridden up.

Underneath the blanket, I moved my hand over to where Kristen was still guiding my cock, and was surprised to find bare skin from the top (her left side) to the bottom. She wasn't wearing any panties! I verified this with a slow insertion of my finger between her legs, and found the squishy wetness of her cunt.

It was at this point that I noticed that Kristen and I were in the "spoon" position. This was the position where her backside would be against my front.

Kristen's movements now made sense to me. Slowly, I moved my body and Kristen's hand guided me into her hole. It required a little maneuvering between the two of us, but we did it. I slowly started pushing in and out of Kristen's lovely body.

Due to the slow pace--I didn't want people to notice--it took me a bit longer than usual to reach orgasm. That was fine with me, as the feeling was exquisite. During that time, I managed to move one of my hands down Kristen's chest and I could feel Kristen's breast, unencumbered of any bra, and its rock hard nipple. I started squeezing her sensitive breast in time with my slow thrusts.

Eventually, I reached my limit. Kristen sensed my cock start twitching and she clenched and unclenched her cunt muscles somehow, as if her body was trying to milk me. I started to pump my semen into her body, and I heard her exhale a happy sigh in response.

Afterward, I wasn't completely sure what to do. I pulled away, and tried to zip up. I couldn't get myself into the proper position, though.

Kristen pretended that she just woke up. "Hmmm, you need to go to the bathroom?"

Go to the bathroom! Now, that was a good idea.

"Yeah," I mumbled.

"The lavatories are over there," Kristen pointed lazily.

I nodded my understanding.

Kristen then whispered, "Three knocks, and then one, and then open the door."

"OK," I said, wondering what Kristen planned next.

I got up past Kristen and went into a lavatory. It was surprisingly small. I was about to get a paper towel when I heard Kristen's pre-arranged signal.

Despite the cramped quarters, I opened the door anyway. Kristen rushed past me, closed the door behind her and sat on the toilet.

Kristen turned me so that I was facing her, and she pulled out my wilted dick. It still contained our combined juices on it, and Kristen simply opened her mouth and sucked it in.

Having nothing to do, I unbuttoned Kristen's blouse, and played with Kristen's lovely breasts. I could tell by feeling them that her nipples were quite erect.

Kristen cleaned me up in no time, but continued sucking for a couple of minutes more as I continued to play with her breasts. Finally, she smiled and whispered, "Thanks. I'll be out in a few."

Again, I nodded my understanding and put my still-erect penis into my pants. I now considered my situation. How was I going to get out of the lavatory if somebody was watching?

I took a deep breath, and opened the door. I didn't see anybody around, so I quickly closed the door behind me and heard Kristen once again lock the catch.

Back in my seat, I could still smell Kristen's faint musk from our encounter. I quickly moved the blankets over me and tried to act innocent.

The flight attendant came over and smiled. "Is this your first time?" she asked me, quietly.

I thought she asked me that question before. "Yes," I repeated.

The flight attendant looked around and then leaned down over me and whispered, "Welcome to the Mile High Club." She then kissed me on the cheek, and quickly moved on.

I was quite confused, and Kristen returned a minute or so later. She noticed my look of confusion. "What's up, honey?"

I told Kristen about the flight attendant, omitting only her kiss, and Kristen thought it so funny that she laughed outright.

"What's the joke?" I asked.

"I'll explain it in a bit," Kristen replied, and she got out of her seat and walked toward the area where the flight attendants were preparing a meal. Our flight attendant noticed her and pulled her aside. There was a quick whispered conversation between the two of them, and Kristen came back to our seat, still smiling.

"What's this all about?"

Kristen looked at me and then whispered, "The Mile High Club is just a name they give for people who 'do it' on an airplane."

I was a bit surprised that this happened so often that there was actually a name for it.

"In addition," Kristen continued, "our stewardess won the pool. The five stews have a pool, five dollars each per flight, on who they think will join. They didn't have any winners on the last three flights, so the kitty is up to a hundred dollars!"

I was amused, and then a bit stunned as I realized that our actions hadn't been as private as we thought.


The flight attendant was very friendly with Kristen and me after that exchange. She kept smiling at us knowingly all through the trip, which was making me more and more embarrassed each time she did so. Kristen thought my embarrassment was cute, of course.

The two of us played around a few times after that first encounter. Since she was still without panties, I was able to rub her to a small orgasm, which I could only detect by the sudden change in her breathing. Another time, she laid her head in my lap with my cock in close proximity. She gave me a slow and pleasant suckle for about twenty minutes, during which the flight attendant walked by and gave me a knowing wink. I simply shrugged, reveling in the sensations that Kristen's talented mouth were able to elicit.

Later on, the flight attendant warned Kristen that the seat belt light would be on in about five minutes. Kristen thanked her, took her purse, and left for the bathroom.

I was curious about what Kristen was doing, and when she came back, she explained, "I asked for the warning. I needed to get proper."

My confusion ended when I noticed that Kristen was now wearing a bra, and presumably her panties as well. I smiled in understanding.

As we left the plane, Kristen discreetly handed our flight attendant an envelope, which she later told me contained two hundred dollars.

At Boston's Logan Airport, we met Will at the gate.

Kristen showed me some pictures of Will, but none of them were recent. I hadn't expected the tall, brown haired hunk that met us at the gate. Will was about six foot, three inches tall. His head was full of wavy brown hair that fell down to his shoulders. His shoulders were broad, and when he greeted Kristen, he picked her up off her feet and kissed her full on the lips.

Once he let Kristen down, Kristen introduced me, and he greeted me with a warm and very firm handshake. I looked into his brown eyes, and he did the same to me; our eyes locked for a few moments as we sized each other up.

"He seems to be a good man, Krissie," Will said.

Kristen, who I knew hated that nickname, except when the two of us were playing "dress-up," playfully hit Will on the shoulder.

There was another man with us. Will introduced us to his roommate, Robert. Robert wasn't as tall as Will was, but he was a bit taller than my five feet, eleven-and-a-half inches (on tiptoes). His brown hair was cut shorter than the current style at the time. I shook his hand as well.

"You guys hungry?" Will asked.

"Think we can make it to Legal?" Kristen asked.

Will frowned. "Legal doesn't take reservations, but most people are probably getting ready to cook a big meal and may not be out tonight. What do you think, Jim?"

I was clueless as to what they were talking about, but I noticed that Kristen was excited so I went along. "That sounds good to me. What kind of food?"

The three others stared at me.

Kristen scrunched her nose, giggled, and explained, "This is Jim's first trip to Boston." She turned to me and said, "The name is Legal Seafood. It's a fish place with great lobster."

I realized that we were on the proper coast for a Maine lobster, and I grinned. "Sounds even gooder to me."

"Gooder?" Kristen asked.

"'Legal' sounded good," I explained. "'Legal Seafood' sounds gooder. Don't correct me."

Kristen scrunched her nose and giggled again.

Will shook his head and asked Kristen. "Where did you get that tic?"

"What tic?" Kristen asked.

"You did it when you giggled," Will explained. "You never did that before."

"Huh?" Kristen asked, totally bewildered.

It finally dawned on me. "Kristen, I told you how you scrunch your nose when you giggle."

"I do not!" Kristen said, giggling, and most definitely scrunching her nose.

After a burst of laughter from everybody, Kristen finally gave in. "All right. I do, but only when Jim's around. He... um... expects it."

"I think it's cute," Will said.

"I think she's adorable," I said, agreeing one hundred percent with Will.


During the evening, I found Will to be a genuinely pleasant person. He didn't seem like a phony, and if you said something funny, his laugh was infectious.

I could see love in Kristen's eyes when she looked at her brother. One thing I noticed, though, was that it was different from the emotion I saw when Kristen looked at me. I also noticed that Will had the same look in his eyes when he looked at Kristen. Somehow, this made me feel more secure.

On the other hand, I found it difficult trying to figure out Robert. He didn't seem as sure of himself as Will was, and didn't offer much into the conversation.

Near the end of the meal, I remembered Kristen telling me that Will's apartment had two bedrooms. I now realized that if Will and his roommate each had a separate bedroom, Kristen and I might not have a bed to share. It didn't really matter to me, though. Kristen promised me that we'd have reservations at a hotel sometime during our trip, and I trusted her.

Robert left the table to use the men's room, and Kristen started talking to Will about him. I saw this same behavior before with my other female friends; when one leaves, the others start talking about the person who just left.

"Robert seems shy," Kristen observed.

"Sometimes, he's such a flirt," Will said.

That was an odd statement from Will. I hadn't noticed Robert looking at any of the girls--or even Kristen, for that matter--in the restaurant.

"How are Mom and Dad?" Will asked.

"Doing fine," Kristen said, smiling. "Dad's working his ass off, as usual. Mom's the queen socialite the way she always was."

Will nodded. He looked at me. "Kristen was right about you, Jim. I don't want to embarrass you, but I want you to know that I'm protective of my little sister. I can tell, now that I have met you, that you are everything she told me about you. I'm sure you will make her a happy woman."

I felt my face go red.

"Will, stop," said Kristen, her eyes blazing. "You know that he's not on his own turf."

"I know," Will said. "Sorry, Jim. As I said, I didn't mean to embarrass you. I hope we remain good friends."

"Um... me, too," I answered.

The meal, of course, was excellent. To this day, when I am in that area, I look forward to eating at Legal Seafood--it has expanded from that one restaurant to a chain of them.


Will's apartment in Cambridge was a little more than twice the current size of Kristen's apartment back in Illinois. There were two bedrooms at opposite ends of the apartment, each with its own bathroom, and there was a living room, kitchen, and even a small dining room.

Will indicated that Kristen and I retire to the "guest room" on the side of the apartment near the dining room and kitchen. Kristen and I moved our luggage into the room.

"Will and Robert will be sharing a room tonight?" I asked.

"They share a room every night," Kristen said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.