Lucky Stiff - Cover

Lucky Stiff

Copyright© 2004 by JiMC

Chapter 6 -- Initiation

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 6 -- Initiation - In the second entry of the Lucky Tickets saga, our hero learns about friendship, love, and other important lessons about life as this tale follows him through tenth grade and into eleventh grade. (46 Chapters plus a Prologue and Afterword; 334,465 words total)

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Mind Control   Magic   MaleDom   Oral Sex  

Sweet love showin' us a heavenly light.
I've never seen such a beautiful sight!
Sweet love flowin' almost every night.
I know forever we'll be doin' it!

--Whenever I Call You "Friend" (Kenny Loggins)


Camille picked me up at ten the next morning.

When I got into the car, I saw that Sherry was already there. She was blushing furiously, mostly in anticipation of the initiation that would happen in just a little while. Unlike Camille, who was dressed in her uniform, Sherry was in her street clothes; her uniform was folded next to her in the car.

At the school, the entire cheerleading squad was present, all of them in uniform except Jackie, Camille's cousin. Jackie was standing next to the same boy she brought to the costume party the previous night. She gave me a nervous smile as she saw me.

Lynette Robbins, who was the head cheerleader, decided to get things rolling. "All right, we have two initiates for today's ceremony. Since Camille Lombardi and I sponsored them both, we need somebody to share some of the work with Camille. Camille? Who would you like to pick?"

Camille nodded and said, "I'd normally choose you, Lynette, but as head cheerleader, I know that you have other duties. Both June Rodgers and Maria Wilson know Jackie, so I will allow my cousin to decide between them."

June Rodgers was one of the smaller cheerleaders. I remembered that she was a junior, and she was also one of two black cheerleaders on the squad. Maria Wilson was a senior with blonde hair.

Jackie looked at her cousin. "Maria," she said, quietly.

When she heard her name, Maria stepped out from the group of cheerleaders.

Lynette watched this, and then said, "Maria, do you wish to sponsor Jackie for our initiation?"

Maria nodded. "Jackie was very good at the tryouts this time. I'd be proud to sponsor her for Camille."

Lynette nodded. "Do you sponsor Sherry, Camille?"

Camille smiled. "I'm quite proud to sponsor Sherry."

Lynette announced, "All right, ladies, we have our two initiates, who have kindly brought their boyfriends. We also now have two sponsors. The sponsors will now make their presentations. Camille?"

Camille said, "I sponsor Sherry Jordon, who has brought her friend, Jim Crittenhouse, to help out today. Sherry is a sophomore, but her gymnastics abilities have allowed her to achieve a perfect score during the qualifications."

There was a round of applause as Sherry blushed. I applauded as well.

Camille continued. "I am pleased to offer my sponsorship to Sherry."

Lynette said, "Thank you, Camille. Do I hear any objections to having Sherry join our squad and undergo the initiation?"

Silence answered Lynette's question.

"Very well, Camille. Take the two of them and have them stand over there." Lynette pointed to the curb of a sidewalk leading to one of the side doors to the school. "Maria, you're next."

Maria was a bit nervous as she said, "I sponsor Jackie Lombardi, cousin to our own Camille, who has brought her friend Danny..." Maria paused. "Shit! I forgot your last name, Danny."

"It's Strong," the boy answered.

"Sorry," Maria said, turning red. "Jackie has brought Danny Strong. Jackie is a junior, and scored a nine out of ten in the tryouts. She's Camille's cousin, but I can assure everybody that she truly earned her way onto the squad. I happily sponsor Jackie for the squad."

Lynette smiled. "Thank you, Maria. Do I hear any objections to having Jackie join our squad and go though the initiation?"

Once again, there was silence.

"Very well," Lynette said. "Maria, you may take those two over to the curb with Camille and the others."

Maria took her two charges to meet us at the curb.

Lynette called out, "Camille, Maria. You know what you need to do. We'll be along in about five minutes."

Camille nodded and ushered Sherry and me into the door of the school. She led us toward the gymnasium, and stopped at the boys' locker room.

Without hesitation, Camille opened the boys' locker room and Maria urged us from behind to enter. The two younger girls seemed hesitant, but Maria was insistent.

Once inside, Camille led Sherry and me to a row of lockers and made us sit down on a bench. She whispered, "All right, you can ask questions now, but keep your voices down."

"Why are we in the boys' locker room?" Sherry immediately asked.

Camille smiled. "When we first started initiations, I think we did this part in the girls' locker room, but we quickly switched to the boys' room instead. We didn't want boys to get the idea that they are welcome in our locker room!"

"What happens now?" I asked.

Camille grinned. "Jim will dress you in your cheerleader outfit. First, he'll completely undress you. I'm here to make sure you both follow the rules. Next, he'll put your outfit on you. So, Sherry will only be nude with Jim and me."

"You mean... ?" Sherry asked, blushing.

"Yup," Camille said. "And time is of the essence. Lynette said five minutes, and she'll give you more like ten, but don't hesitate too much."

"What happens afterward?" I asked.

Camille continued grinning. "Jim will like this part. Each of the cheerleaders will come over and kiss Jim and Danny. Some of the girls may get hot and heavy with this, but this shouldn't bother Sherry, since you two aren't really dating. After the boys are kissed, the girls will kiss Sherry and Jackie, and most of them won't be as sexy as they will get with the boys."

I shrugged. I figured that there were worse things that could happen. "That's it?"

"There will be a bit more formality, actually. Nothing else. Once it's over, Sherry and Jackie can get their clothes and leave. We then initiate the seniors."

"What do you do with the seniors?" Sherry asked.

"You'll find out some other time," Camille answered cryptically. "Now, Jim, it's time you two got started."

I took a deep breath and looked at Sherry. She shrugged, and I started to unbutton her blouse. I played dress-up with Kristen many times before (it was getting to be one of our favorite pastimes), and tried not to gawk at Sherry.

Still, I could see that Sherry was quite embarrassed. I ignored her and quickly removed her bra and then started working on her slacks. I pulled down Sherry's slacks and panties in a single movement, then pulled her shoes off and her legs out of the foot holes.

One thing about the nude Sherry that startled me was the amount of hair that Sherry actually had growing between her legs. It was much hairier and darker than any pussy that I saw up to that time. I tried not to stare, so I looked instead at Sherry's face.

I couldn't help myself. Seeing Sherry standing there naked and embarrassed made my heart go out to her. Despite her blushing and obvious embarrassment, she stoically allowed me to undress her. I stood up and then bent down to kiss her.

This surprised Sherry, but she kissed me back. It was just a gentle kiss, one to try to get her to calm down. Sherry closed her eyes as I kissed her, and her body seemed to relax a little. I broke off the kiss after about ten seconds.

Camille handed me the cheerleader uniform and I pulled it over Sherry's head. I quickly pulled it down over her, hiding her nudity. I took the bottoms and pulled them on her. In doing so, I could see Sherry's hairy pussy once again. The hair was very curly and so dark as to be almost black. It was all I could do not to touch it or rub the sensitive folds hidden underneath it. I thought I could smell Sherry's musk even over the odors of the locker room.

Finally, I had Sherry step into her sneakers, and I tied her shoelaces for her.

I looked over to Camille, who was smiling at the two of us. "I think that Sherry deserves another kiss for being a good sport about this."

Turning to Sherry, I could see her nodding in agreement. I moved back to her and kissed her one more time, again keeping the kiss gentle and friendly. This time, the kiss lasted about twenty seconds. When I broke away, I felt Sherry's face move with mine, seemingly intent on prolonging the kiss.

I saw Sherry's street clothes folded neatly on the bench. Camille must have folded them as we were kissing.

Camille then surprised me by pushing past me and kissing Sherry herself. "I want to be the first cheerleader to kiss you, Sherry. I'm glad I sponsored you."

Sherry seemed surprised by the kiss as well, but she didn't avoid Camille. The kiss didn't last too long.

As the two of them were kissing, I heard Jackie giggling and saying "Come on, Danny, stop!" playfully from another set of lockers. I remembered that we weren't alone in the locker room.

With a mischievous look in her eyes, Camille quietly bid the two of us to follow her, and we tiptoed around the lockers to the aisle where Maria, Jackie, and Danny were. Danny and Jackie were kissing, and Jackie was completely nude. Danny's hand was covering her pubic area, so I wasn't able to get a good view of her privates. I could see one of Jackie's breasts, which were about the size of Patty's, except that Jackie's nipples were very red and erect. Maria saw the three of us and smiled.

Camille motioned to Maria and pointed to her wristwatch, pointing out that Jackie and Danny were wasting valuable time. Maria only shrugged.

Jackie opened her eyes and saw the three of us, and her reaction alerted Danny, who turned around to see what Jackie was looking at.

At the same moment, Lynette came into the locker room. "All right, people. It's time for the induction ceremony!"

Jackie looked shocked. She was still completely nude.

Danny tried quickly to pull the uniform over Jackie's head, but got it backward, and he clumsily twisted it around.

Maria called to Lynette. "We need another thirty seconds, Lynette."

"Jackie's not ready?" Lynette asked.

"No," Jackie admitted.

"How about Sherry?"

"I'm ready," Sherry answered quickly. Jackie and Danny continued to move very quickly, and it was comical to watch them try to get Jackie dressed.

"Come out as soon as you're ready. That means now, Sherry," Lynette said. "Penalties for lateness will apply, Maria."

Maria nodded, and didn't answer.

Camille told Sherry and me to come quickly.

We followed her out of the locker room and into the gymnasium. The cheerleaders stood together in a group. Lynette smiled as she saw the three of us.

"Really thirty seconds?" Lynette asked Camille quietly.

"Danny seems to be all thumbs and fingers!"

Lynette laughed and just nodded. She turned to one of the cheerleaders that was carrying a sports bag with her. "May I have the paddle, please?"

I quietly turned to Camille. "I thought you said there would be nothing like that."

"I promised you," Camille whispered back. "Trust me."

I nodded. Sherry blanched when she saw the table tennis paddle in Lynette's hand. "Am I going... ?"

"Ssh," whispered Camille. "Don't worry."

The locker room door opened and Jackie and Danny burst in. Jackie looked more than a little disheveled, but her uniform was on. I noticed with some humor that Jackie's shoelaces were untied.

"You three are late," Lynette announced. "We don't tolerate tardiness on the squad." Lynette was brandishing the paddle and Jackie looked at her cousin for support.

"Maria, why were you late?" Lynette asked.

"Danny seemed to be a bit unfamiliar with the outfit," Maria answered.

"Is this true?" Lynette asked, looking straight at Jackie.

"Um, yes," Jackie shakily replied.

Lynette smacked the paddle against her hand menacingly. "Well, first things first. Camille, can you do the honors for Sherry, please?"

"Certainly," Camille said, smiling. She took Sherry and me by the hands and pulled us to where Lynette stood. "Lynette Robbins, I certify that Sherry Jordan has passed her initiation with flying colors."

Lynette nodded and said, "Sherry Jordan. You have shown courage in following our little tradition, and you have also shown promptness." Lynette paused here and gave Jackie a threatening look. She turned back to Sherry and me and said, "I would like to be the first to welcome you as an official member of the squad."

Lynette moved toward Sherry and kissed her on the cheek. It was a quick kiss, and she moved toward me and gave me a quick kiss on the lips. "Jim Crittenhouse, I want to thank you for helping out with Sherry. You are lucky indeed to have Sherry as a friend."

I think I may have blushed from Lynette's kiss, even though I half expected it from Camille's description earlier.

"Girls, who wants to thank Sherry and Jim?"

"Me!" "Me!" "Me!" A swarm of girls came over to welcome us. Sherry got a few kisses on her cheeks before the first girl found me. The girl smiled at me and kissed me straight on the lips. I could feel her tongue probe my lips, but I decided that I wasn't going to be doing much French kissing at this time. After about fifteen seconds, the girl realized that I was playing hard to get and willingly gave up.

June Rodgers, the black cheerleader, was second and immediately replaced the first. She also tried to get past my lips. I knew from school gossip that she was dating a football linebacker inappropriately nicknamed Tiny Jonas, so I wasn't going to let her snake her tongue into my mouth. After about thirty seconds, another cheerleader replaced her. This new girl knew that I was playing hard to get so she changed tactics and grabbed my crotch. I was so surprised that I opened my mouth and her tongue managed to get past my defenses.

After allowing that girl to French kiss me, I resigned myself to allowing the girls to kiss me in whatever way they wanted. It seemed mostly in good sport, though.

My eyes were closed when I felt a new pair of lips on mine. I opened my lips to let the new person enter and was surprised when I felt somebody suck my tongue inside her mouth. I opened my eyes and was surprised that I was once again kissing Camille.

The kiss with Camille lasted about thirty seconds, and it was quite a kiss. I could feel my heart start to race in reaction. One thing was obvious: Camille certainly knew how to kiss. It wasn't one of Kristen's erection specials, but it was damned close!

Finally, Camille let me go, and I saw that the other cheerleaders were all back in their little bunch where they were before.

"Sherry, you can join the other girls. Thanks again for helping us out, Jim, and if you ever find yourself in need of a cheerleader, you'll find twenty volunteers in our group!"

"Thank you," Sherry and I said together.

Sherry and Camille joined the other cheerleaders, and Camille took me by the hand and led me over to them.

Lynette turned her attention to the other three people. "Ah, now we get to our late arrivals." Once again, she slapped the paddle on her hand menacingly.

Danny saw this and protested. "Wait, Lynette. Jackie is late because of me. If anybody deserves to be punished, it's me."

Lynette looked at Danny. "You are willing to take her punishment?"

"Yes," Danny answered, his eyes nervously following the paddle in Lynette's hand.

"Do you wish for Danny to take your punishment, Jackie?"

Jackie looked at Danny, and then over to where we were standing (probably looking for Camille, her cousin), and then said, "No, Lynette. It wasn't entirely his fault."

Lynette smiled. "Danny Strong, you have a nice heart. Jackie is lucky to have somebody like you to be with her. Jackie, you are brave, too. However, I only have this paddle here for ceremonial purposes. Jackie, just remember not to be late next time and we'll avoid any punishments."

A bunch of the cheerleaders giggled at Lynette's comment, and I could see Jackie's face look much relieved, especially as Lynette threw the paddle toward the girl with the sports bag.

Lynette said, "Alright, Maria. It's time for you do the honors for Jackie."

Maria grinned and brought Jackie and Danny to where Lynette was standing. "Lynette Robbins, I certify that Jackie Lombardi has passed her initiation."

Lynette nodded and said, "Jackie Lombardi, you showed courage in deciding to take your own punishment. I would like to be the first person to welcome you as an official member of the cheerleading squad."

Lynette kissed Jackie, and then approached Danny. "Danny Strong, thank you for sticking up for Jackie. We don't believe in inflicting pain on any of our participants, but you may not have known that. Jackie is very lucky to have you as her friend."

Danny received a kiss from Lynette, and the other girls moved over once again to kiss Jackie and Danny. Camille urged Sherry to go, telling her "You're now an official cheerleader. Congratulate them!"

Sherry left, leaving just Camille and me behind. "I promised you, Jim."

"I'm sorry I doubted you," I said. "Aren't you going to congratulate your cousin?"

"Yeah," Camille smiled, and went to the end of the line.

Overall, it was a memorable day.

It was getting close to noon. My mother wanted me home that particular Saturday since we would be visiting my grandmother (on her side) that afternoon, and have supper with her. Camille dropped me off at my house with plenty of time to spare.

I went to my room to straighten it up a little (things started to pile up), and realized that I promised to give Kristen a call when I got home from the initiation.

I went downstairs into the study and picked up the phone. I called Kristen's house, and told her that I just got home.

"That's funny," Kristen replied. "Sherry's been here for five minutes."

"Sherry's there?" I asked.

"Yeah. She wanted to tell me about what happened. Since I didn't have a date today, I'm inviting her to Vaughn's. I hope you don't mind."

"Nope. I'll be thinking of you... both of you."

"Say 'hi' to your grandmother for me," Kristen said.

"All right. I really wish I could see you today."

"What time are you getting back?"

"Late. Nine o'clock or so."

"Give me a call when you get back."

"All right."

I was already in a better mood. I was happy that I would get a chance to talk with Kristen later on tonight.

I spent the day with my family at my grandmother's house. She lived about an hour away, and I found myself thinking of Kristen most of the entire day.


When we got home, I remembered my promise to call Kristen, and I was surprised when she answered directly. Usually, one of the household staff answers the phone, but Kristen set it up so that the phone rang through, waiting for my call.

"Hi, Jim!" Kristen said.

"Hello, my fair Goddess!"

"Only fair?" Kristen said, pretending to be insulted.

"None are fairer than you," I said, smiling at the phone.

"So, are you interested in fucking tonight?" Kristen asked, looking for shock value.

I frowned. I didn't think my parents would let me visit Kristen so late, despite the fact that I was regularly spending the night with her on weekends. "I don't know if my mom..."

"Ask her," Kristen said.

I knew Kristen enough that if she got an idea into her head, she wanted to do it now. "Sure," I said, and went into the living room where my mother and step-father were watching television.

"Mom?" I asked.

"Yes, Jim?"

"May I go over to Kristen's?"

"Now? This time of night?" my mother seemed a bit shocked.

"I haven't seen her all day."

"Poor baby. You can't spend one night in your own bedroom?"

"Come on, mom..."

My mother sighed. "Is she going to pick you up?"

"If you say 'yes.'"

"She's not already on her way?"

I smiled. "Not unless she has a car phone. She's on the phone right now."

My mother smiled. "All right, Jim. You did visit Mom with us today, although your mind was almost a hundred miles away."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.