Lucky Stiff
Cast of Characters

Copyright© 2004 by JiMC

Mind Control Sex Story: Cast of Characters - In the second entry of the Lucky Tickets saga, our hero learns about friendship, love, and other important lessons about life as this tale follows him through tenth grade and into eleventh grade. (46 Chapters plus a Prologue and Afterword; 334,465 words total)

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Mind Control   Magic   MaleDom   Oral Sex  

The following is a list of the characters that appear or are mentioned in this story. Since the story takes place over a period of two school terms, the grades of the students mentioned are their grades during the school year that starts in September, 1974, when the story begins.

The characters are sorted by last name.

Jim Crittenhouse--The hero of the story and the main point of view character. He's a gifted musical prodigy, and can play most non-stringed instruments passably, although he excels on trumpet and piano. He's also the leader, conductor, and arranger of an extra-curricular "jazz band" at his high school, despite the fact that he's only in tenth grade.

Margaret Cummings--Jim's mother, who divorced Jim's abusive and alcoholic father when Jim was eight years' old.

Meredith (Merry) Cummings--Jim's younger step-sister who is almost exactly a year younger than Jim. Merry's mother passed away, and Jim's mother married Merry's father after her divorce.

Roy Fennel--Sophomore and close friend of Jim's, who is a gifted singer and soloist in the school chorus and jazz band.

Lynn Graham--Sophomore singer and soloist in the school chorus and jazz band.

Amy Grant--Extremely shy eleventh grader that plays classical piano. She's a confidante to Kristen.

Dale Hardy--Influential student leader and the "brains" behind Kristen's former gang. Dale was thrown out of school and given a "scholarship" to a private school after she tried to blackmail Kristen during the first story, Lucky Tickets.

Tim Hawking--Sophomore class "nerd" who hangs out in different circles than Jim, but who finds himself the subject of Jim's attention.

Sam Howard--Eleventh grade bassist in the jazz band.

Archy ("Tiny") Jonas--Black boyfriend of June Rodgers's. He's an imposing and record-holding linebacker on the football team and the star of the school's wrestling team. He's known affectionately as "Teddy Bear" to June, and as "TB" to Lynette and Camille.

Wendy Jones--Friend of Patty and Camille, who has dirty blonde hair and enormous breasts. She dates Gerry, a member of the jazz band.

Sherry Jordan--Brunette gymnast who has carried a torch for Jim for years, although Jim was never aware of her feelings until after he was dating Kristen.

Marla LaGruzio--Doreen Peterson's cousin, who lives in Orange County, CA. She visits her cousin and her Aunt Virginia (Aunt Gin) during the summer.

Camille Lombardi--Patty Nadal's best friend, and a blonde Marcia Brady lookalike. She used to baby-sit Jim with her sister, Debbie. She's co-captain of the cheerleaders, the school valedictorian, and self-described "slut."

Debbie Lombardi--Camille's older sister, who currently lives in New York City.

Jackie Lombardi--Dark haired cheerleader. She's a junior in school, and a cousin to Camille. She was a former member of Kristen's "gang" before she dated Jim.

Toby McConnell--Twelfth grade trumpet player who works hard at playing, but who isn't really gifted. He dates Patty on and off.

Patty Nadal--Red-haired senior in high school who Jim meets in a lingerie shop with Wendy Jones and Camille Lombardi (this event is described in book one, Lucky Tickets). She becomes a best friend and confidante to Jim.

Gerry Pembroke--Senior friend of Jim's who plays electric guitar in his own rock band as well as the jazz band. He dates Wendy Jones.

Doreen Peterson--A girl that Jack and Jim meet in a park (this is described in the first story, Lucky Tickets), along with her cousin. She becomes good friends with Jack.

Mr. Jean Proilet--(Name pronounced "John PREE-lay") Jim's music teacher who understands Kristen to be Jim's muse. He is truly impressed by Jim's musical ability, and pushes Jim to use his talents. He is the closest thing to a father figure that Jim has.

Lynette Robbins--Blonde captain of the cheerleaders. She's best friends with Camille, and, like Camille, is bright and pretty.

June Rodgers--Black cheerleader. Goes out with Tiny Jonas.

Stacy Ryan--Sophomore singer and soloist in the school chorus and jazz band.

Derek Smith--Twelfth grade drum player in the jazz band.

Charley Swift--Kristen's mother.

Daniel Swift--Kristen's father.

Kristen Swift--Richest girl in school, and, as Jim describes her, "a lovely blonde Goddess." She becomes Jim's main love interest after Patty Nadal plays matchmaker between the two during the first story, Lucky Tickets. Prior to that first story, she was seen as a school leader, and had her own "gang" of friends who looked down their noses at other people. The gang disbanded during the first story after Kristen found a new focus for her life after Jim and Kristen started dating.

Will Swift--Kristen's adopted older brother who is currently attending college in Massachusetts.

Ms. Taylor--Jim's English teacher during his sophomore year.

Ms. Tomago--School Assistant Principal. She's viewed with disdain by most students, as she often takes sides with teachers during disputes despite any other considerations.

Jack Williams--Jim's best friend during junior high school.

Patrice Williams--Jack Williams' older sister, who used to be a friend of Jim's before deciding that Jack and Jim were losers and found her own friends. She becomes friendly once again with Jim during the first story, Lucky Tickets.

Mr. Yankovitz--School Principal, who is known affectionately as "Mr. Yank" by the students. He is considered stern, but very fair in his dealings with the students.

Prologue »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.