Judy's Revenge - Cover

Judy's Revenge

Copyright© 2004 by Story Smiths

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Judy thinks she's the archetypical bored housewife, in her thirties, sexually frustrated, with a philandering but lovable husband. She has other, stranger secrets too, that she can't admit, even to herself, until a lingering embrace with an old friend threatens to turn her life upside down. Will she break out of her humdrum life, will her marriage survive, but most of all will she achieve the sweetest revenge?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting  

As my affair with Nicki progressed, we continued to discuss my situation with Jerome, and my new friendship with Francesca. It was Nicki who thought of what became the solution I would opt for.

"Fran's been to bed with girls before - and I bet you telling her about us has got her curious again - if a woman has enjoyed it once with another woman, then chances are if the circs are right, she'll enjoy it again. Work on that. And then set a trap for the old bugger..."

I thought about her advice a lot for the next few days, and decided it would do little harm to test it out on Fran. I had already told her a little about Nicki and our sex-life. When we next met, I would lay it on a bit thicker, and see what her reactions were. I took Fran to a quiet table in my favourite cafe, and after a short chat about life in general and Jerome in particular, I worked the conversation towards sex, sex and Jerome, and finally sex with Nicki and me. I wondered how much detail I should go into, but I needn't have worried, Fran was all ears, her pretty face flushing pink with excitement as I described how Nicki made love to me.

"I've been thinking about that... about what you two do to each other..."

"You mean fist-fucking," I teased her. Fran blushed scarlet.

"Er... yes... fist-fucking," she said, and I knew it had to be the first time she had ever uttered those words out loud.

"Sometimes it makes me squirm... and sometimes I can't help wondering..."

"What it would be like to try it?" I finished the thought for her, raising my eyebrows quizzically.

Fran nodded, hardly daring to meet my eyes. Bless Nicki and her intuitions.

"Of course, you can learn to do it to yourself," I said - having recently become an addict of self-fisting. "But having someone you really like do it to you - that's special." I could see Fran was dying to ask me, but hadn't got the nerve yet.

I changed the subject, and I could tell that she was both relieved and disappointed. Next time, I was willing to bet she'd dare.

I was in for a surprise myself when we met again a couple of weeks later. She could hardly wait to tell me.

"I've done it!" She exclaimed, blushing prettily. "I know what you said about someone doing it to you... but I couldn't help myself..."

I waited for her to tell me. I had already guessed.

"I've fist-fucked myself! I got my hand all the way in! Right up to my wrist! It's amazing isn't it? I've never come like that before from wanking!" She blurted. Suddenly she could say those things that had previously embarrassed her.

I made her tell me all about it, astonished that she had gone so far so fast, and alone. Fran isn't a big girl, and I had thought to myself that she would probably need quite a bit of practice before a full penetration, but as Nicki says, "size rarely matters - though it sometimes helps." She's told me about fisting a tiny woman of under five foot tall, deeper than almost any other lover, so I know that one should never assume or pre-judge. Fran had picked up all my hints and inferences. She had practiced for days, widening herself gradually, finding that she loved the stretching sensations in her vulva. When she thought she was ready, she had got nicely stoned, used loads of lube and patience, and after a while, the miracle occurred. She managed to push her hand into herself. It must have been an awesome moment for her. It brought back memories of John doing it to me. It seemed so long ago now, but it was really only a few months - less than a year. How my life had changed since then!

I hatched my revenge plan that very day, and we decided to execute it as soon as I could arrange for the kids to go to the grandparents for the weekend. Strangely, I wasn't surprised at Francesca's willingness to go along with my idea. We had developed a sort of sisterly rapport, and she knew I wasn't worried about her having a relationship with Jerome any more, but the fact that I was soon going to go to bed with her made me feel almost incestuous!

At our last meeting before D-Day, Fran and I were out shopping in a department store, and happened need to go to the loo at the same time. It was there, that unable to resist temptation, and just to make sure the spark really existed, I pulled her into a cubicle, and kissed her. I was wrong about the spark, it was a conflagration! It was all I could do to not tear her clothes off and fuck her right there, with she my willing victim. After a few frantic minutes of feeling and fumbling and deep kissing, I pulled back.

"I just wanted to be certain," I panted. "And I am!" I added, giving one of Fran's pert breasts a sensual squeeze.

A moan escaped her lips, she leaned into my hand, and her eyes were all misty and red with desire. No wonder Jerome hadn't been able to resist her, she's an incredibly sexy girl!

"No... let's keep it for the big day," I told her, and touched her seeking lips with a fingertip.

At last all the pieces of the jigsaw fell into place. My parents had the kids for the weekend, I was 'visiting' a friend in the country, and left to his own devices, Jerome would be round at Fran's like a shot. Fran had promised that at three p.m. on Saturday afternoon, she and Jerome would be in bed, and they would be playing mild bondage games. Apparently Jerome enjoyed being tied to the bed and blind-folded, while Fran used her imagination... My husband... what a kinky old bastard he was when he was out of my sight! Fran had lent me a front door key, and I was to creep into the flat, and wait for her to fetch me. Quiet as a mouse I slipped through the front door, tiptoed into the sitting room. The bedroom led from it, and I could hear pounding music and other muffled sounds through the closed door. My heart was pounding along with the rhythm as I slipped off my coat and dress, and waited, trying to calm myself with deep breaths. I heard giggles, a groan, and then the door opened. The music was very loud in there - all the better to hide my presence - and Fran came out, naked, grinning from ear to ear. She darted into the bathroom, and came back with a tube of lube, while I hurriedly and silently took off my bra and panties.

I followed her barefoot into the bedroom, trying to breath as quietly as possible. Fran turned up the music, loud enough to cover any little sounds I might make. She started to tease Jerome, and stroke his cock, which was quickly stiffening to her touch. It did feel very weird, watching another woman fondling my husband so intimately, though I realised that in a strange way, thinking about it was actually worse than seeing it. Also, I now liked Fran enormously, and had long since become reconciled to their relationship. Besides that, being the voyeur started to get to me too. I had found that I got off quite a lot watching John and Jenny making love, and Nicki masturbating always made me instantly wet. Fran winked at me, and went down on Jerome, sliding his cock deep into her throat. He arched and groaned. Fran lifted her head, and beckoned to me. I leaned over, and took my turn, sucking on his familiar hardness with new relish. We tantalised him for a couple of minutes, getting him more and more aroused, until his cock started to ooze pre-cum. Part of me wanted him to cum in my mouth even then, but I needed much more than that, I needed to really shock him, and pleasure myself along the way.

Fran mouthed 'anal sex?' at me, and I nodded. Our plan was that I take his cock in my arse, and once he was well on his way, we'd whip the blindfold off. Then I'd try and fist-fuck Fran, in front of him! It was going to be interesting to find out if he could tell it was a different woman from the feel of his cock in my arse. He was so turned on that I doubted it, at least to begin with! Took a condom, and rolled it slowly down his shaft. I was surprised, and rather touched by her concern for our sexual safety. I realised that I had been rather reckless with John. Fran smoothed lube onto Jerome's rubber-clad cock, and I probed my bottom with a slippery finger. I was trembling with excitement - this was the most fun I had had with Jerome for years! I could hardly believe that after all this time I was going to feel him enter my bum... Fran withdrew, and I climbed over Jerome's straining form. I straddled him, facing him for fullest impact when the moment came, and then I guided his cock to my hungry bottom-mouth. I relaxed my sphincter, and felt his hard glans moving rudely into me, as I pushed back onto him. He groaned with lust, and so did Fran, keeping up the charade.

"Oh Jerooomeee... your cock feels so good in my bum!" She cried, trying not to giggle.

I lowered myself all the way, and my husband's cock was deep in my arse, stretching me deliciously there, for the very first time! I rode him for a few moments, until I was nice and comfy, and then I knew it was time for the blindfold to come off.

What followed would be either the end of my marriage, or its salvation. I signalled Fran, and nervously, she whipped off Jerome's mask. He blinked for a moment, trying to focus, and then he saw me.

"OH JESUS CHRIST!" He yelled, and for a moment I thought he was trying to fling me from his body in shock and disgust, I was a split second from the biggest disappointment in my life when he pushed again, spearing me to the depths of my bowels.

I clutched my anal muscles on him, squeezing him tight, and then sat there, wriggling down onto him, watching him struggle with his emotions as his cock throbbed and ticked inside me. He started to try and speak. I held my hand over his mouth, and shushed him.

"Later darling... I've hardly started!" I cried. It was suddenly incredibly good to be in control like that!

I eased myself up and down his throbbing cock, and turned to Fran.

"Are you sure you want this?" I asked, softly.

Fran nodded.

"Completely sure!" She replied, vehemently.

"Go to the sitting room, and fetch my bag," I told her.

Back again, she dropped the very large dildo I had borrowed from Nicki onto the bed. I was slowly riding Jerome, my arse quivering on his rock hard pole, facing him.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.