Change of Taste - Cover

Change of Taste

Copyright© 2004 by Dual Writer

Chapter 21

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Business traveler meets a sex bomb that entices and "sucks" him in. She may not be what she seems. More codes to come.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   TransGender   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Cream Pie  

"Daddy Steve, Momma, you're home, wake up, wake up. Come on Daddy get up. We want to talk to you. We want to play. Wake up Daddy, Wake up."

I could not move. Maria was on my left shoulder with her huge breasts across my chest and a thick thigh lying across left thigh. Mary lay on my right shoulder and arm while the pixie, Julie, was wedged between Mary and I with her head on my stomach and the rest of her body on my thigh and leg. I raised my head to see an excited grinning Sonny waiting to see if he could pile on. The Nitas were behind him ready to follow. I shook my head for them to not pile on.

Maria stirred and lifted her head to look at her kids. While she did that her hand moved beneath the covers to grasp my morning piss hard on.

"Let us get up and use the bathroom. You go downstairs and start breakfast and we will be down soon. Okay?" Maria asked.

The Nitas began pulling Sonny, (Jorge) out of the room saying. "Okay Mommy, hurry we all want to be with you guys."

Maria rolled more onto me and gave me a toe-curling kiss while massaging my morning salute. "I need this in me lover. Do me quick while I have you to myself."

I extricated my right arm from Mary and turned to Maria who fit me into her very wet pussy. As I slid into her, Maria moaned her pleasure and hunched herself at me trying to consume all of me. As I slid deeper into her, I moved to be on top of her lush figure, burying my face in her vast breasts. For a large breasted lady she had long nipples, which I took into my mouth to suck. With the first suck, Maria gave a loud groan and her pussy squeezed my dick. She became rigid, thrusting her pussy at me rapidly till she gave a huge sigh then totally relaxed, swooning over her release.

I looked to my left to see the pixie smiling at me and right behind her Mary was watching with obvious desire in her eyes. I kissed Julie then Mary. Mary reached for me and pulled me toward her. I moved over Julie to Mary who took my woody in hand and guided it into herself with an expressive groan and sigh. I kissed Mary's lips then took a nipple in my mouth and began thrusting. Mary thrust back firmly grunting and groaning as if she had been sexually deprived for months. As we worked up a sweat, Julie was kissing Julie and when she get in between us, took a nipple into her mouth. I raised on hands to be straight-armed over Mary to really thump her good. When I did, Julie slid her hand to our pubic area to rub Mary's clit. Mary started coming with her pussy vibrating and pulsing. I couldn't hold any longer and let loose a couple of blue ball day's worth of juice. Collapsing on Mary, I kissed her neck, her ear, her eyes and her lips. We tongue dueled for a minute then slowly pulled apart. Julie kissed us both and smiled lovingly at us.

"Oh Steve, so good. But I have to get up. Move so I can go to the bathroom." Mary said softly.

I rolled off the bed and headed to the bathroom following Mary with Maria and Julie following me. Mary, Maria and Julie went directly into the shower so I raised the toilet seat and stood in front of the toilet. A hand grabbed my arm and pulled me toward the shower. As I entered the shower water hit me and I involuntarily let loose spraying in all directions with force. Maria hugged me trapping by squirter between us while Mary and Julie hugged my legs wetting them. When we were all relieved the girls began washing me. Mary did my hair, Maria did my upper body and Julie scrubbed me from waist down. It's pretty nice to have three attendees. As soon as they were done, Mary told me to dry off and go down to eat. They would follow in a couple of minutes. I got out, dried, brushed my teeth, combed my hair, and then went through the lounge to go down stairs.

When I came into the kitchen Anita came from the sink and gave me a full body hug and a very nice kiss. "Glad you're back Steve. We all missed you even if it was only a couple of days."

The kids all gave me a hug and I had to been done to kiss each one including Anita's kids. The seemed really happy for me to be home.

Anita gave me a mug of coffee then turned back to supervising five kids eating breakfast.

I had just sat on one of the tall chairs when Lee and Carlos came into the kitchen. Anita got both of them coffee as they sat with me. Lee gave me a very nice hug and kiss before sitting and Carlos shook my hand vigorously.

Maria and Julie came into the kitchen. Maria went to each of her kids and gave them a hug and kiss. Anita's kids wanted a smooch too so they each got a motherly hug and kiss. Julie and Anita got three more cups of coffee and made another pot.

"You know, we need to make this counter area larger so more people can sit up here at a time." Lee said gesturing at the counter we were sitting at. "It was never meant to have so many people in her at a time. What do you think Carlos? Think we could put a tee in the middle long enough for three people per side?"

'Se' Senora it would be easy." Carlos answered in a sing song accent.

Mary came into the kitchen. It was shocking to see her with everyone else. Mary was dressed in business clothes. She and Carlos were the only ones dressed.

I waved at Mary and gestured with my hand up and down toward her and asked "Well?"

"I have to go to work to take care of a few things. It's time we got back to some normalcy." Mary stated while sitting and reaching for her coffee. "Besides getting a wake up like I did this morning energizes me."

The girls all giggled.

Julie said. "I need to work on investments today and see what our accounts are doing. It is time for us to start getting a routine going."

The kids wanted to be excused and asked to go outside to ride their bikes. Maria and Anita warned them about not going swimming yet and go get shorts on to ride their bikes. Carlos said he would open the garage so they could get their bikes out.

As Carlos walked out the door, Nancy and Bob came in.

"I knew you would be here." Nancy said to Lee. We wanted to tell you we were going into the office to have a meeting with your attorney and broker to finalize all your probate accounts. It shouldn't take long and I don't think you need to be there but thought we should tell you about it before hand."

"Do it for me Bob. Thanks Nancy for checking that stuff for me. I have some music in my head that I'm going to try to get on paper today. I might come in later though. Perhaps I'll be able to get my music focus going. All of you people are making me whole again. You're making me want to be me, the musician, again. I've missed my music."

Maria said to Anita, "We need to do laundry today and go after the kids rooms. Later, lets go to the grocery store and stock up. We need lots of stuff and especially toilet paper. With all these women in the house, we're going through a bunch, really fast."

"Sounds good to me." Anita said while sipping coffee.

"Looks like we all have work to do today. It will be good to get our minds on what is normal for a change. I'll get some more coffee and head to the office. I'm going to work." I said.

Everyone seemed to move at once with a purpose and direction to go to.

I came back to the kitchen about an hour later to find a fresh pot of coffee. There was noise from the laundry room so I looked inside. The nude voluptuous Maria and smaller Anita were busily folding clothes and towels. They looked sweet in their domestic roles. I didn't disturb their conversation as they discussed kids. Looking outside I could see the five kids playing what looked like croquet. Jorge was swinging pretty hard at a ball, knocking it much farther than the next wicket. It was nice to see that the house was settling down. I went back to work.

The job Fields had given me was not a challenge. It was hardly busy work. By lunch it was almost complete. I would finish it and transmit it back this afternoon. That should make up for me being away for so long.

As I came into the kitchen carrying my cup, ciaos had occurred. Kids were milling around. Maria, Anita and Julie seemed to be frantically trying to put some kind of lunch together while Carlos sat at the counter quietly observing.

I waved at all the moving bodies and asked Carlos, "What's happening?"

"The kids came in and all wanted lunch. The girls were busy and forgot about getting something started and now they are nervous getting it done."

"Hey!" I said in a loud voice that stopped all their tracks. "Kids, go wash your hands then come back and sit at the table. Girls fix some cool aide for the kids. Carlos come here, you and I will fix the kids just what they want. Hey, Anita, do you have some paper plates?"

As Anita pulled some paper plates out of a cabinet I reached into the refrigerator for the big jar of strawberry preserves I had seen there. Next I found the large jar of peanut butter and a fresh loaf of bread. I took two table knives from the silverware drawer and handed one to Carlos and instructed him to put preserves on one piece of bread while I did the peanut butter. Julie came over with a kitchen knife and when the two sides were put together she sliced the sandwich in half and handed the plate to Maria to set on the table. We finished with the five sandwiches for the kids and I looked up to find Anita with some mayonnaise, salami, and cheese for Carlos and I to make up some more sandwiches. We went right to it making he and I two each and all the girls only one. Lunch was served.

Anita said, "I'm sorry I forgot the time. There usually isn't anyone around for me to talk to while I do my work. We were getting so much done together, I just forgot the time. It's going to take some time getting used to such a big family and having people around all the time.

"I like all the bustle." Carlos said. "I came from a big farm family and there were always people around. This is nice to have a big family again."

"It is nice to have a girl friend to talk to while I do house work" Maria said. "I always hated house work but doing it with Anita makes it fun. Hope it stays that way as I love this house."

After lunch was cleaned up, the kids went for their naps and relax time and everyone else went back to what they were doing. By three o'clock, the job I had been given was been transmitted back to the home office. I talked to Terrance to make sure he gave the program patch to the tech lab for testing then had him transfer me to Fields.

"So what do you have for me now Fields?" I asked.

"You can't be done with that already Steve, that was sampled at being a four to five day job. Did you test it? Are you sure you completed all the requests on it?" Fields asked.

"Jeff, it's done. Put a fork in it. You gave me an easy one and I finished it so what else do you have?" I said.

"Okay, okay." Fields said. "Let's see. I have three small ones just like you just finished. I'll email them to you and FedEx the originals so you will have them. Oh yeah, send a hard copy on a floppy or a stick of each job you do. That way we can compare your transmittal with your finished product. Just send in a petty cash request for whatever media you're going to use. If you use sticks, we will send you a handful to get started. How big do you think you will need them to be."

"Ask quality control and testing what they think a good size would be." I answered. "What you just gave me will fit on a floppy but it would be close if it were any bigger. And oh yeah, the reason I could finish the job so fast was most of the code I needed for the job was already done. I keep stuff like that in a toolbox for just that reason. All I have to do is match the code with whatever cues you need for the particular customer."

"That's good that you can complete those jobs so quickly. Really makes your remote value go up. Anything else you need?"

"Yes there is Jeff." I replied. "I put in a request to have Terrance become a full time employee. He has been a real asset to the company. Terrance has been a big help on several of the big jobs I've been involved in recently. Even though he has only been an intern, he has given his all to get a job done. I think we should hire him permanently before another company snaps him up. Do you think you could push that through?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.