Change of Taste - Cover

Change of Taste

Copyright© 2004 by Dual Writer

Chapter 17

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Business traveler meets a sex bomb that entices and "sucks" him in. She may not be what she seems. More codes to come.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   TransGender   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Cream Pie  

The alarm clock was making some horrible sounds. Damn, I didn't turn that on. Cautiously, I snaked my left arm from under the covers and felt around for the offending device. The weight on my right shoulder was moving around distracting me from the primary mission. Soft breasts and hard nipples brushed across the right side of my chest further disturbing the mental process of directing a searching hand to shut off the alarm. Just as my hand found the noisemaking, vibrating wake up tool, a small soft hand grasped my dick firmly and pulled. The hand pulled my dick and my hand pulled the clock till its umbilical cord to its power source pulled loose and the noises ceased. I rolled toward the pulling hand to come lip to lip with a sleepy eyed Mary. We kissed softly while she massaged my morning salute. Just when I thought we might separate to begin the day, Mary threw a leg over my hip then let her sex devour mine. Even in this almost awkward position she slid herself down to her maximum depth with our pubic bones rubbing together. With a hiss and a groan Mary wrapped her arms around me and rolled me atop her. Her legs separated and her knees drew up on each side of my hips to cradle me in our joining. I tentatively withdrew a few inches then slid back slowly savoring the luxurious feeling of Mary's clasping pussy. Mary's hips began rocking, making me slide in and out, urging me to get busy in the superior position.

"Harder Steve. Faster. Yeah that's what I need. Faster."

Any able guy feeling a pussy clutching his dick, feeling the soft breasts and hard nipples against his chest and hearing those begging sounds would do what I did. I slammed into Mary as firmly as I could and continued to pound until I felt the tingle of impending release surround my testicles. My dick swelled while my breath came in gasps. Just as I let loose, spraying the inside of Mary's pussy, she clamped down on me and loudly announced her release as well.

We stroked through the small squirts and her vibrations until she hugged me firmly and said. "Quick, get up, I got a pee."

How romantic. But this was a fuck, a sprint for release, nothing romantic about it.

I rolled off with my still semi-firm dick pulling free of Mary's sloppy pussy. Mary rolled out of bed and stood. She looked over her shoulder, stuck out her hand and said. "Come on lover, let's get a shower."

I followed thinking I would use the throne before I got in the shower. Mary however pulled me into the big shower, pulled the door closed then turned on the water.

"Brrr that's cold I thought while at the same instant I felt a warmth run down my leg. Mary was up to one of her favorite games. She continued letting herself go on my leg while holding my still semi-firm dick in her hand. As the water warmed, Mary pulled me down to the floor of the shower again spreading her legs and pulling my firming dick toward her center. As the head of my dick felt the soft moistness of her pussy it surged to hardness and began sliding home.

At that moment I had this strange thought. I had not fucked anyone in the male superior position for several days. Now twice in just a few minutes I was doing the deed in the macho man position. Ah that feels so good.

Mary was thrusting at me with her pussy already gripping me as if she were having an orgasm. Her breath exploded from her and she started grunting with every thrust. So taking her lead I started thumping her fast and deep. My insides were announcing that it would once again send forth some gooey stuff to saturate the female I was plowing.

We both began groaning and thrusting as hard and fast as we could. The dams burst. I blasted her and she shook and groaned. We again thrust through our orgasms till there was nothing left then we froze in locked pleasure.

My dick began wilting almost instantly but Mary wrapped her legs around my back holding me inside her. I whispered to Mary that I had to get off as I needed to pee. The only thing that Mary did was bring her hands down and ran her fingertips up my sides. I was already releasing small squirts of my morning release. Mary pulled me tight then told me to fill her up. I did. I let go and flooded her insides. Sort of a piss douche. As my stream slowed, and stopped, Mary relaxed and pulled her legs from across my butt. I pushed up on my hands and knees pulling my now wilted weasel from Mary's gushing pussy.

I stood on shaking legs then helped Mary to stand. She hugged me tightly whispering endearments while searching for my mouth with hers. We kissed softly and lovingly thanking each other for the very enjoyable loving.

"What's the alarm for?" I asked.

"There is a ton of stuff I have to get done for work. Most of it can be directed to be done but I have to start it and assign it or it will never get done. I also want to check with a realtor to see what we might get from the house. I'm kind of undecided on selling the house. It's always been in the family and I may want to keep it. I might rent it for a while too. That would give me opportunity to decide."

She barely took a breath but grabbed a wash cloth and soap, began to soap me up then continued.

"You need to go buy a car or truck or something. You need your own transportation and you can't keep on renting. It's just too expensive. You might also check on your job to make sure everything is okay there. Maria and Julie are going to be consumed trying to move out to the new house while Lee is trying to move out. That should be a Chinese fire drill if ever there was one."

"Is there anything you want me to do in anticipation of moving?" I asked.

"Not really. You could go by a bed store and find the largest bed you can find, buy it and a bunch of bedroom furniture, get some sheets that fit along with a blanket, pillows and comforter and have it delivered. Lee said she was going to keep her bedroom stuff so that would be a start. Oh yeah, when you choose the furniture try to get it from open stock so I can add to it if we need too."

"I don't know about buying furniture for a woman." I stated. "My past shopping has been early American yard sale as well as Goodwill and hand me downs from anyone who had something to give away."

"You'll do fine, Stevie, just fine. Just get a manly set as you are going to be the king with the harem. Get what you like. Everyone else will like it too, trust me. Now, wash me so I can get going."

I washed Mary thoroughly paying particular attention to all the good parts. Each time I stayed in one place too long or a finger found an opening, Mary would giggle and swat my hand away saying we didn't have time and didn't I get enough already and what am I, some sort of pervert?

Mary and I dressed quickly and I made coffee while she had a bowl of cereal. She called Maria who said she already had her SUV stuffed to the brim and was going to check with Julie to see how she was doing. She said she was going to make at least three trips today and may be even sleep there tonight. Mary asked where she was going to sleep and she said one of the guest rooms or may be with the girls. She had already talked to Anita who wanted Maria and the kids as soon as possible.

I poured Mary and myself a cup of coffee while Mary dialed up Julie. She was grinning big time then pushed the button for the speakerphone. Julie was breathless. She was obviously telling people what to do and which pieces of furniture were going where. Finally she got on the phone and said that Nancy was there helping her and that she already had a moving company there with two trucks, a little one and a big one. The little one was taking what she wanted to the new house while the big one was going to take the rest to a storage facility. She said she already had a great offer on the condo from a client and had a cleaning crew scheduled to be at the condo by noon. She said that she was going to check with Maria and see if she needed one or both of the moving vans for her move. Mary told Julie what she knew and then said I was going shopping for the bedroom stuff.

Whew! She was one busy babe. The kitchen clock said it was just coming on eight AM.

Mary hung up, smiled at me then called Lee on the speakerphone. Anita answered the phone after multiple rings. She said Lee was with the movers at the new house setting up her bed. She also had a couple of decorators there making curtains and ordering stuff for the condo. Mary asked if it would be okay if I had furniture delivered today and was told to bring it on. She was done cleaning the room and Carlos was shampooing the carpet while she spoke. She said she would have the house ready for us. She said she might not be able to fix supper tonight as she may have to help Lee get settled. Mary told her not to worry as we could feed everyone including her girls and Carlos.

Okay, now it was 8:10 AM and I felt like the day had passed me by.

"Guess I best get it on." I said dizzily. "I'm not going to be able to keep up with you guys. You all are fast."

"Not to worry." Said Mary. "When we girls have a mission we are on it. If we have something to get done, we don't quit till it's done. Looks like we may have another Musketeer in Lee. She definitely is a lady after my heart."

We rinsed the cups and headed out. I took the rental to a street where I had seen several car dealers. I drove onto a Dodge lot and parked by the show room. No salesmen there so I went next door to a Chevy dealership. Same story. I drove down the street to a Ford store to find one older salesman with a smile and outstretched hand while a couple of younger sales types were hiding in the corner with coffee. I asked to see a pickup. Preferably a crew cab with a decent sized bed. The salesman smiled real big then headed toward the side of the building where there were rows of trucks. While walking he asked about color, about what kind of trade I had, what I was going to use the truck for, and a hundred other details. I said I wanted white, black or maroon. As we headed to a group of four door pick-ups he asked if I wanted a fancy insides or plain Jane for a work truck. When I said some nice upholstery would be nice, the salesman turned to a very nice metallic maroon pickup. The first thing you saw was there was some extra chrome on it and it had one of those bed liners already installed. The salesman opened the door and waved me to it. The new smell wafted out to singe the brain of a red blooded car buying aged male. It sure is easy to hook a guy with that new car smell. I looked at how nice the inside was. The seat could be bench or sort of individual as there was a pull down arm rest in the middle. The back could easily hold two adults and two rug rats. Hmmm, should probably buy an SUV with the four adults and three kids. But I had my mind set on a truck. The inside was nice. All the gauges, a fancy looking radio/CD player that had a Bose sticker glared out. Then I noticed cruise control and tilt wheel too.

"Geez, this is fancy. Has everything a car could have. Probably could order one of these with a sunroof too." I gushed.

The salesman smiled, put the key in the ignition, started the truck with a purr, pushed a button on the dash and a panel slid back to show a clear window in the ceiling, then the window itself began sliding back. Damn, even a sunroof.

"Holy smokes. Close that up then tell me how much something like this is. This will give a place to start with. Oh by the way, how come you showed my an F250?" I asked.

The salesman didn't shut the truck off but did shut the sunroof, returning the roof to a normal looking ceiling. "An F150 would be too light if you started hauling around enough adults to fill the back seats plus some cargo. An F150 is only rated at a half ton. If you had five good-sized men in the truck, you would have that maxed out without any cargo. You won't notice a difference in the ride though, come on, get in and drive it a little. You have to see how easily this thing handles."

I looked at him thinking of declining but the "I want to buy a car" syndrome pulled me into the truck. I climbed up into the cab noting that women and kids might have some trouble with the tall steps. The salesmen noting my look of disapproval over the step mentioned that they had some nice add on step bars and grab rails to help people get in. The truck had an automatic transmission so I put it drive and slowly eased out of the parking space and down the row of trucks toward the main building.

"Take it out on the street a little. There's plenty of gas in it." The salesman said.

I drove cautiously out to the street into traffic. The motor was strong enough to get quickly up to speed. Stopping for a light was smooth, not jerking. As we neared the interstate on-ramp the salesman looked at me and said "Try it on the highway." I pulled on the highway. Just love Texas law as you always have to yield to traffic getting onto the highway. When I gently punched it to get up to the 65 mile an hour speed, the truck took off like a rocket. Whoa! I could get in trouble with this much power. At the next exit, I took the ramp and did a 180, then headed back to the dealership. As we pulled into the dealership, the salesman said to park the pickup by the showroom door. When we got out he headed for the door waving for me to follow and said let's get some coffee. The guy sat me down at a desk in a quiet part of the show room, not one of those glassed in offices that are always scary. He came back with two black coffees, not even asking if I wanted anything in it. He dug in a drawer, came out with a form, pulled a pen and a business card from his shirt pocket.

"I'm Charlie Howard." Pointing to his business card with his pen then asked. "How do you spell your full name?"

"Stephen B. Johnson." I automatically stated.

"What's your address Steve?"

I gave Mary's address sort of automatically thinking I really didn't know the new house address.

Charlie looked up at me quizzically and asked, "You know Mary and Terry?"

That shocked me back into reality. "Yeah Mary and are living together right now."

Charlie looked at me closely and said, "You don't say."

He put his pen down on the form he had been working on, dug out a small cell phone and flicked it open.

"Oh yeah, Steve, what's your home phone number?" He asked.

I gave it to him and he nodded then pushed some buttons. In a couple of seconds he was saying "Hey, this is your Uncle Charlie, yep that Uncle Charlie you good looking thing. I have a friend of yours here, a Steve Johnson." There was a long pause. "Take it easy, I haven't sold him anything but he's trying to steal a real nice pickup. Yep a pickup. Want to talk to him? Nope? Well just thought I'd tell you I was going to take care of him. See you soon okay. You what? Out there? Well you're Aunt Rita would do that but I don't know about me. Wouldn't want to shock all the residents out there. Whose house? Really? You and that bunch of half baked babes are always into something aren't you. Yeah well we'll see. I'll talk to you later. Yeah, I'll tell him." He then hung.

"Congratulations Steve. That lady is gone on you it seems. Says you have bought in with her and her crazy cohorts on the singer's house out there in the nudie place. Better treat her right. Mary has some tough Texas kin."

Charlie picked up his pen, wrote some more on the form he was working on then looked up and stared at me. "You have any money? Enough for a down stroke on the pickup?"

"Depends on how much I need. I don't even know how much a truck is yet." I said defensively.

"You like that truck, I can tell. That is an Eddie Bauer special. With a couple of add-ons, that truck could go for over forty five thousand."

My mouth dropped open and I was visibly shocked at the amount. "I though trucks were cheaper than cars."

"Some are. But if you mix all the toys a car has and put it into a truck, then you have something that is priced as a car plus a truck. Add in some guys name and you got yourself a pricey piece of truck."

Charlie sat back and smiled. He picked up the desk telephone dialed and waited. "What we have in stock number 15687. That everything? You're sure? Okay, now what kind of rebates can be get on one of those? How about ad allowance? How long has it been in stock? That long huh. He did, did he. Thanks, bye."

He pushed the hook-switch then dialed another number. Hey Doug, how come you didn't take that maroon Eddie Baurer you special ordered. Oh, I see. Well be glad you didn't give it to her before she took off. Bad enough she took a two-year-old t-bird. Yeah I got a friend who likes it, sort of a relative and thought I best ask you about the truck before I go to far. I can? Yeah. That's a deal, thanks. Glad to help you out." Charlie hung up, looked up at me then smiled.

"Steve, you're in luck. I have a real deal for you. Let's see. We have twenty-eight four seventy in it. Now let's see, there is a total of eighty two fifty in rebates that makes it down to twenty thousand two twenty. There isn't any unused ad allowance as it was a special order by the dealer. He received a five grand rebate directly that he said I can take off so that brings us down to fifteen two twenty. Add in the dealer charge of four ninety five and that makes it fifteen thousand seven hundred and fifteen dollars plus tax, title and tags." Charlie finished his calculations, entered a bottom line number on his form and spun it around then laid his pen on it and looked up at me with questioning look.

Darn. How did this go from about forty-five grand to probably just over sixteen thousand complete. I just shook my head.

"You don't want it?" Charlie asked.

"No, no, I want it. I just don't believe it." I answered still shaking my head.

"Autograph this for me then." And he handed me the pen.

As I signed, Charlie asked "How you gonna pay for it. You want to call Mary for some money?"

Not thinking what he asked me, I answered "No I can pay for it. I'll just have to have some money transferred is all. Can you figure out what the exact amount is?"

Charlie took the form then went to an office area and stood next to a lady who ran a bunch of numbers on a calculator. She wrote the number on Charlie's form then took out another piece of paper and wrote some stuff down.

Charlie came back to me and handed me the paper pointing at the new number.

I asked. "You sure that's all?"

"That's all of it." Charlie said.

"Let me make a call." I said taking out my cell phone and punching the speed dial to the broker I had spoken to yesterday.

"Hey kid. This is Steve Johnson, the guy you did such a good job for, how's it going today. Oh yeah? You did what? So how did you do? Okay, okay, how did I do or we do as it were? Oh my, that is something. You lost some too? Yeah? How much. Man that's a lot to lose in a day. Yeah? Now that's a lot to make in a day. Yeah I do need some more money. Can you get seventeen thousand? If you could do it that would be great."

I turned to Charlie and asked if he could get me his banks electronic transfer number. Charlie pulled a printed form from his desk and pointed at boldly printed number.

I read the number off over the phone. The broker repeated it then said the transaction was complete and the receiving bank had given the acceptance authorization. I wrote down the number.

The broker had more. "Okay, you can continue. Good idea. Put thirty percent in a safe account and play with the rest. Be careful but have fun. Oh yeah, I have a lady you need to compare notes with. She said she did good with "Google" too. Yeah I'll get her to talk to you. Look I'm going to a bit busy for a few days so I'll call when I get a chance. Make us some money. Thanks."

Charlie's desk phone was ringing. He picked it up then picked up the piece of paper I had written the acceptance number on. He read it off then grinned saying he didn't know if I was a big shot or not. He said he would be back for the papers in a minute.

"Charlie?" I asked and he looked at me with a question. "Can you have those steps and grab rails installed real quick. I have to take a rental car back and that will take at least an hour and a half by the time they get around to driving me back here."

"Better idea." Charlie said. He used his phone and called someone and asked them to come up to the desk. Charlie asked for the rental company name, which I gave him. He checked his list of numbers then dialed. He said he had a return from Steve Johnson and could they come pick it up. He thanked them then hung up. The guy he had called showed up. Charlie handed him the keys to the truck and asked him to install the steps and grab rails right away. He told the guy to get that done then give the truck to a porter for a quick cleaning. The mechanic nearly saluted and jogged off to the truck. Charlie sat back then said. "Now let's get some coffee and go back to my office. I've given away enough for one day."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.