Change of Taste
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2004 by Dual Writer

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Business traveler meets a sex bomb that entices and "sucks" him in. She may not be what she seems. More codes to come.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   TransGender   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Cream Pie  

At Nancy and Bob's, the girls performed their magic and lunch was instantly ready. There was hotdogs for the little ones and sandwiches for the rest of us. The kids wolfed down the dogs and had a cookie for their desert while sitting at Nancy's kitchen table. The rest of us found chairs on the porch. Alice went home for some big dill pickles and some potato chips to add to our mid day snack. Bob and I had a beer to wash down lunch while the ladies all had either a soft drink or iced tea.

Maria was washing faces and arms of three very tired kids. Jorge could hardly keep his eyes open since he finished with his lunch. Maria herded the three into the living room and settled them onto the floor to nap.

Bob stood and stretched and announced he was going up stairs to have a lazy Sunday afternoon nap as well. He gathered Nancy into his arms and asked if she would join him. Nancy looked at the other girls and then back to Bob and smiled. They started for the stairs but stopped. Nancy turned and said, "Alice why don't you and Linda join us for a nap. Linda I heard you had some special talent that Bob wanted to get a close up view of."

Alice and Linda looked at each other then the rest of us then got up and followed Bob and Nancy.

Mary had gone to the bathroom and came back into the room holding my cell phone. "Your pants were buzzing. Says you are popular with four voice mail messages."

I pressed the call button then entered the pass code. The first three messages were hang-ups. The fourth messages had a long pause then an "ah, um" pause then hang-up. I checked to see if there was a telephone number related to the call. There was only an "unknown" for the last four calls. Oh well, whoever it was, would call back if were important.

Mary, Julie and Maria had all gathered at the porch table so I sat down with them. Julie looked at Mary then Maria then me. "Steve, do you own a home or other property?"

"No. When I got divorced, I gave my ex our house and the payments. I've been a loner in a small apartment for the last six years. Good way to save some money. I have been thinking about getting a place of my own pretty soon though."

"Well, I might have an idea you might like." Julie said. "Would you considered going in with me to get a place together?"

"You already have a place, Julie. What kind of deal are you thinking of and what about Mary?" I asked.

Mary jumped in with, "I would be a part of this too but I don't have a bunch of cash handy as I just paid off the mortgage on the house. The rest of our money is tied up in a trust. Terry and I had to mortgage the house to pay for our parents expenses when the died. I have the equity in it but half only half the value of the house."

"Julie," I began. "You have known me for only a couple of days. Mary considers you a good, knowledgeable businesswoman. Would that be a good business decision to do something like that with someone you barely know?"

Mary then said, "Steve, don't be mad, but since that is what I do for a living, I ran a mercantile on you. I also had our branch where you live do a back-ground check. I did all this because I didn't know whether you were here for fun or went with Terry for some of his money."

"Does Terry have money? Does he have money other than the equity in the house? If so I wouldn't have known about it. We met in a hotel bar and never did talk about personal stuff." I queried then asked. "Hope you found out I was a normal guy Mary, I enjoy being around you."

"Just around me?" Mary asked with a smile. "I thought you like being near me, on me and in me." With that, all three girls giggled.

"Yeah, yeah," I continued. "You know what I mean. Anyway, the question was to Julie. Why would you want to partner up to me? What would be in it for you? Or even me?"

"Okay." Said Julie. "Let's see if I can get this all straight for us. We went out today to look at the preserve. While we were looking, Nancy took us to a few of her friends' homes. Some of these places are huge and gorgeous. Some are really something special. Anyway, at one of the places we went to, Nancy's friend asked if we might be looking for a place here. She said that since her husband had passed away, she wanted to sell their big house and get a condo like Nancy has. She showed us the whole place. It was absolutely unbelievable. When we finished looking at it, I thought I might sell my place and get it just for myself but it is just too huge for only me. The lady offered the place at a price that would be a lot less than what the house would be in an executive neighborhood much less the preserve. She said she had just decided to sell it and was only asking enough for a condo and the moving costs. I thought that if you were going to stay around here, you and I could partner in the place and perhaps stay there full time. If not full time, it would be one hell of a weekend place. What do you think of that idea Steve."

There were three faces looking expectantly at me. "So this is what you guys were up to and talking to Bob and Alice about. This whole thing sounds too good to be true but you guys seem to generate some kind of luck between you. Can I have a look at the place?"

Julie jumped up and said. "Yeah, I'll call her right now. She said we could come back over there if we wanted too."

Julie had a thirty-second conversation then said, "Come on let's go."

"Should I put on some clothes or shorts or something?" I asked.

Mary said, "This is a naturist preserve you know. Not many people wear clothes. You would probably embarrass the lady if you wore something."

We took Maria's SUV for a one minute drive down the street to the estate areas. The driveway was longer than the street to get there. We had to push the call button at a gate. A voice said "Come on in" and the gate opened. We drove up another very nice driveway to the front of a huge two story place with an brick drive and fancy entrance. We parked and started for the front door. The four of us were about to go up the steps to the entrance when the door opened. Standing there was an older nude black lady in pretty good condition. Her breasts were not huge but sagged some with age. When I finally made it to her face I was met with a gentle smile. I was in shock. I was speechless.

"Close you mouth Steve, flies will get in." Said Julie who approached the woman and gave her a hug. Mary and Maria followed Julie's example and hugged her too. Julie then said, "This is Steve Johnson, the fellow we spoke of."

"Nice to meet you Steve." The lady said.

I was still speechless.

The lady kept smiling at me then approached me, took my arms in her hands and looked at me. She then just stepped forward and wrapped her arms around me and gave me a strong hug. I was so startled and so excited I popped a woody. She had to feel it.

She let go of me and backed up and said, "I am truly honored. What a nice way to greet a lady." She and the girls all giggled.

I must have been beet red. My erection instantly drooped to normal again so I was a little less embarrassed.

I sputtered, pouring out my greeting in a breathless "This is an honor to meet you. I have every album you have ever made. I love your voice and your music. This is really an honor."

"Jeez," Julie said. "That's the first time I've seen that boy tongue tied. You sure got him wound up."

"That's really sweet of you Steve. Thank you. But you're not here to talk about me, you're here to look at the house. Let's take a tour. Oh and call me Lee, that's what all my friends know me as." And off we went.

For first time I noticed a lady, probably Latino, standing by the stairwell dressed in a dark dress with a white apron. As we approached the stairs Lee said, "Anita, would you make some iced tea. We'll be back down in a few minutes."

We went upstairs. There were eight bedrooms. Four bedrooms had private bathrooms. The other four shared two bathrooms between rooms. Four of the bedrooms had huge walk-in closets that joined the bathroom with a dressing area. The other bedrooms had smaller walk-in closets but no dressing area. The bedrooms were all accessed from a central area that had a couch and some chairs like a sitting room. It was here I finally stopped and listened. Everywhere we had been there had been soft jazz playing. The music was very relaxing. Really classy.

We went back down stairs and began looking around there. From the stairway we entered a room that could have been a study but was huge. The room was the entire side of the house. It had a very nice pool table and a couple of electronic games along with a large table and chairs that appeared to be a reading table for all the books on the walls of that end of the room. At the end of the room near the back of the house was a very nice grand piano with a couple of groupings of easy chairs and couches. It one corner near a door was a large bar. Everything was polished, shiny, and glistening. This place was just too much. We went through the door by the bar, crossed a hallway and found ourselves in a huge kitchen. Mostly white, gray counter tops, stainless steel appliances. At one end of the kitchen was a table with some chairs. The table had a bench on two sides that were in front of a window to the patio. The table had glasses of ice and a pitcher full of dark liquid.

Lee passed through the kitchen then through a door into a formal dinning room. The table was big enough for a dozen chairs. There were at least six more matching chairs placed along the wall with small décor tables.

We breezed through there into a very formal looking living room. Here there was another small grand piano with a ton of chairs and couches. It didn't look as if any of this had been used a lot.

From there we went through a door that had us all back to the entrance. Lee led us past the big open stairwell and headed straight to the back of the house. The hallway was the one we had gone through from the big room to the kitchen. Lee opened the door and we were in a great garden atmosphere. There was a very nice stone patio that wrapped around the side of the house. I could see four tables with chairs and umbrellas. About thirty feet out was a large pool complete with diving board. Behind the pool was an expanse of lush green grass and a block fence similar to that at the front of the property.

Playing in the pool were two dark kids about 8 to 10. Lee waived at them and said, "Those are Anita's kids. Really good kids too."

We stood there a minute soaking up the beauty of landscaping. Lee then said, "Let's go in and have something to drink and I'll answer questions for you."

Inside we were all seated when Lee began. "As you can see this is a huge house. It is just too large for me. I want to go back to a small place like Nancy's or may be even a little smaller. I enjoy being by myself and would prefer it to be just me. When I want company, this is a great place to be as there is always someone around to visit with. My husband loved to entertain. He loved to show off and had this place as well as the big place in the city and big apartments in New York and a high rise condo in Los Angeles. I've sold the big house in the city and want to trade this one for a condo here. I'll probably get something in the city too. Maybe a downtown condo that would be available when visitors come. If it's small enough they won't stay long. Most of the people who came out here for my husband never knew this was a naturist preserve. Nudists park if you wish. They just thought it a ritzy place with a gate guard and all. The guard can send you past the weekly rentals or he can send you down our lane with all the fancy places. Now I want to sell this place. However, I want to sell it to someone I like and there are some conditions that go along with it.

We all sat listening intently.

First, my condition is there may be times that I may need your help entertaining some visitors. Probably once a year may be even twice a year some times. I would provide all the staff for a party and do everything necessary to get ready for it. You would not be expected to have overnight guests.

Then there is Anita. Anita has been with me since she was fifteen. She and her husband were wetbacks hiding on the streets. I was looking for a maid for the city house when my neighbor's maid asked me if I would talk to Anita. I did and liked her. She began working as a day maid. She was very good. She was always on time and worked very hard. She used to ask me if she could use the washing machine for her clothes. Of course it was all right. I noticed one day some men's clothes in her basket and asked about it. She said they were her husband's clothes. I asked her where he was and she said he worked for a landscape guy. I should have asked before but I asked her if she had a green card. The answer was obvious as she started crying saying she would leave right away but please don't call the immigration people. Anyway, I had my lawyer fix her up with a green card and had her husband come by and visit with me and my husband to perhaps have them both work for us. My husband loved Carlos right away and hired him on the spot. We were able to Carlos a green card as well. We eventually invited them to live in our guest quarters over the garage in the city. Well that was a long time ago. Carlos and Anita have two kids now and now live in the house here. They seem to be fine with the preserve but will not go nude while they are working. The kids love the open attitude here. No one cares they are Latin. Just like no one cares I am black. Nice huh? Hey, speaking of garages, I didn't show you the one here. Come on."

"Uhm Lee?" I asked.

"Yes?" She said.

"So what kind of condition is there for Anita?"

"Oh, yeah, that. Well whoever buys this place has to keep Anita and Carlos and keep them here. If they leave here they will lose their green cards. The kids are natural as they were born here, but Carlos and Anita are still workers. Right now they live in two of the bedrooms upstairs."

I thought for a second then said, "Let's look at the garage." We went out a door in the kitchen and entered a large garage. In it was a Rolls Royce, a Jaguar roadster, a Chrysler mini van, an empty space and an old pick up truck.

"I don't know what I'll do with the Rolls. I barely ever use it. Carlos drives me to some functions in it, but it is a waste just sitting there. The Jag is my favorite but the van is the most practical. The pickup belongs to Carlos." Lee said. She pushed a button and the nearest garage door opened letting the sun in. The garage floor was immaculate, no oil spots anywhere on the sealed and painted concrete floor.

"This is very nice, Lee. But all this is probably way over our heads." I said this shaking my head.

"Come on back in Steve and let's talk." Lee said as took my arm and led me back to the kitchen.

When we were seated again, Mary and Julie had put me on the bench across from Lee and sat on each side of me. Maria was sitting next to Lee in a chair. Lee began, "You've heard my two biggest conditions for the house. These two conditions could be very expensive and will affect how you live. Carlos and Anita keep the place perfect. I'll want to borrow Anita to help out at my new place probably. But, anyway, if someone could handle what I want I will help him or her own this place. The house and property will appraise for way over five million."

I had just taken a drink of tea when she said that. I choked. Tea ran out of my nose, drooled down my chin and I kept coughing. Mary started slapping my back while Julie grabbed a napkin and wiped my face.

"I'm sorry." Said Lee, "I didn't mean to shock you."

"Shock is the word. I'm not usually around people talking about property worth five million dollars." I said shaking my head.

"Well it is a lot of money but the property could appraise for well over ten million in the city." Lee said. "Fifteen acres alone would be that much in the right area. Anyway, you don't have to worry about five million dollars. Do you think you could come up with about five hundred thousand? Hang on, before you get too excited let me describe the whole thing."

Lee took a drink and looked us over then focused back on me. "I would want five hundred thousand up front. I will personally carry another five hundred thousand. What do you think of that?"

I shook my head and said, "Even if we can get up five hundred thousand and you carry another five hundred, how are we going to pay for the balance?"

Looking at me with a stern but amused expression Lee said, "There is no balance. That would be the whole deal half cash and I carry half. We would get attorneys to do contracts and all that but that is the deal."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.