Change of Taste
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2004 by Dual Writer

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Business traveler meets a sex bomb that entices and "sucks" him in. She may not be what she seems. More codes to come.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   TransGender   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Cream Pie  

My dreams were of being happily mauled by hundreds of adoring women. They were kissing and touching me, making be burst with happiness and of course burst with a male surprise too. The Dream was really good.

Gradually I realized the dream was more real than I thought and the bursting part was my bladder not my male juice. I opened my eyes to find a brunette to my right, a dark headed latin to my left, and a dark faced black hared beauty between my legs. All three were on their knees leaning toward me. Their bare breasts were hanging loose. All were looking at me intently with big smiles while their six hands were playing with my dick, petting my stomach and thighs and squeezing my balls.

I gazed in wonder at the picture of smiling contentedness. The all looked happy to be where they were and happy to be doing what they were doing. I was happy, that's for sure.

"He's awake!" Came a chorused exclamation.

"I get him first." Said chocolate doll between my legs.

"I want him again." Drooled the Latino.

"Mine, all mine this morning." Spoke up the brunette grinning at me, leaning forward to give me a tender kiss.

"Uhmm, I think before this gets out of hand, I gotta pee, bad. Lemme up so I can go." I said while trying extricate my legs from around all the female flesh.

The brunette jumped out of bed, took my hand and pulled me up. The chocolate babe did the same with my other hand. The Latino just knelt there wistfully watching what was going on.

The two girls pulled and pushed me toward the bathroom. They pushed me past the commode and into the large shower. The chocolate babe, Julie held my dick, pulling back the skin, while the brunette, Mary lay down facing me with her head and shoulders against the far wall.

There was squeal from the bedroom and the sound of feet hitting the floor and running too us.

"Oh, you guys are soooo bad. I knew what you were gonna do. Ohhhh you two are so nasty." Saying this the Latino, Maria came into the shower, leaned over and sucked the head of my dick into her mouth then let it audibly pop from between her lips. She reached around and turned on the water. The water wasn't hitting me, but the sound of it made me let loose a geyser toward Mary who was vigorously rubbing between her legs. Julie was directing the flow from her pussy to her tits.

Julie had her legs on both sides of my thighs with her pussy against my thigh, rubbing slowly up and down while pointing my squirting dick. Maria followed doing exactly the same. I had two ladies rubbing their pussies on each of thighs and a lady laying on the shower flow receiving my morning flow. I felt strangely warm on the thigh Julie had between her legs. I looked down and saw she was relieving herself on me letting it stream down my leg.

"Oh Julie, you are really nasty." Maria said then clamped my other thigh between hers, began rubbing her pussy up and down my thigh then I felt a similar warm stream down that thigh as well.

As my stream dwindled and stopped, my dick began growing at lightning speed. From semi-flaccid to bone hard in just seconds. Mary was cumming while laying in our puddle. The two on each side of me were probably cumming from the self-manipulation of rubbing on my thighs. I couldn't tell as they were groaning too loud.

Maria dropped to her knees facing me, took my dick from Julie's hand and once again performed her magic trick of swallowing me whole. She went from head to pushing her lips into my pubic bone in one motion. She pulled back with a powerful suck and let me pop from her mouth, but grabbed me with her hand pulling me downward and forward toward Mary who was now propped on her elbows.

I slid into Mary with a welcoming groan from her and one of elation from me. She was wet enough that I sunk to the bottom with one slow continuous stroke. When I started to pull back, Mary put her legs around my waist crossing them behind my back. Clinging to me like that, she began turning me to my back. Once she had me on my back, she sat on me, keeping my dick stuffed up into her.

"I missed getting mine last night and now I'm going to get it good." Mary said as she began moving up and down my rigid dick. She started moving quickly. Some would say with abandon. I say she was pumping me hard. Well, at least hard enough to get my balls ready to release pretty soon.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.