Change of Taste - Cover

Change of Taste

Copyright© 2004 by Dual Writer

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Business traveler meets a sex bomb that entices and "sucks" him in. She may not be what she seems. More codes to come.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   TransGender   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Cream Pie  

Sherry, Mary and I had just made love for the first time with Sherry as a real girl. Man-made, but still a girl. Sherry was beautiful laying there with her dark reddish brown hair spread out on a pillow, arms at her side, hand up, eyes closed, contented smile, the picture of satisfaction. I was raised up on my arms, still buried in her Mary's pussy, now awash in our juices where Sherry had been trying to lick up the overflow. I was looking with pride at the two girls I was so infatuated with.

After rolling to between my two lovely ladies, I cuddled both of them to my shoulders, hugging them in satisfaction. The male after orgasm lethargy coming on rapidly.

With her head on my shoulder and laying on her side, Sherry's one hand was busily toying with her just used pussy.

Then came a "say what?" comment from Sherry. The one us guys would never be ready for. The comment that caused Mary and I to stiffen. Our backs, that is.

"If Steve feels that good, wonder what all those guys I used to know "WILL" feel like."

Mary instantly asked, "What do you mean Sherry? You want more than Steve?"

"Yeah," replied Sherry, "With this new equipment, I have to at least try it out some. You know, an extended test drive."

My lethargy had vanished. My mind was whirling, trying to figure out how I should feel. My pulse was racing with the thought of having made a commitment and all of a sudden it didn't mean anything. But then, I am laying here with two, count 'em, two gorgeous babes and have just plugged both of them good. One was cuddling on my shoulder, kissing my chest, trying to keep me passive while the other laid on my shoulder, playing with herself, obviously thinking of others.

"Sherry?" Mary started, "you mean after all this, bringing Steve home, making love to him before and now, you're gonna go fuck around?"

"Don't get huffy Mary." Sherry stiffly replied, "I'm not going to be fucking around, I'm just checking out some of my old boyfriends and test them out some. You've had more than one guy. Steve's had more than one girl. But me, in my new body, have only had Steve. I want to try some others, I need to do some exploring. You know, check out my options."

With that I raised up, dumping both from my shoulders. I scooted out of bed, throwing the covers off then standing, facing Sherry.

I started out very tight-lipped. "What the fuck do you mean check out your options. Huh? What kind of relationship do we have, just a quickie? A little party time? Have you forgotten how we committed to each other? Where does that leave me? Come on, explain, I want to hear this?"

"Oh Steve," Sherry came back, "Come off it. You got yours when I was guy, and now you've had my cherry. You had yours, now I'm going to get mine. Besides, until I get this out of my system, you've got Mary. All I'm gonna do is go play some."

"Holy shit." I near shouted. I hate to lose my temper but I was a split hair from really going off. I grabbed my shirt, pants (with wallet still in them), a pair of tennis shoes, and rushed from the room. I had to get out of there before I did some bodily damage to the newly manufactured Sherry. As I went out the front door, I heard Mary cry out, "Steve! Wait! Steve!"

I didn't have a car so I couldn't just drive off. I started walking, fast, trying to cool down while trying to figure out what was going on. Shit! Shit! Shit! Or should that be Slut! Slut! Slut! Damn, what the fuck! Was I that dumb? How did this happen? What changed Sherry's mind? Where does that leave me? Where does that leave Mary? With the thought of Mary, my heart hurt, as I had gotten very close to her too. Losing Sherry would lose Mary too. Damn, this can't be. This is bad.

I continued to walk, with fatigue beginning to catch up. It had been a long day, a strenuous evening, and to top it off, a horrible anger that drains you.

I must have walked over two miles when a car came up behind me. I stepped to the side of the road to be out of the way, but the car slowed and pulled beside me. I heard the electric motor of the passenger side window moving. I looked over to see Mary, in a robe, her face tear streaked.

"Steve?" Mary pleaded, "Stop please, come ride with me, please?"

None of this was Mary's fault, but I didn't know whether to get in or not. When I hesitated Mary begged again. "Steve, please get in with me. Please Steve, we need to talk, I love you, I need you with me Steve, please?"

Mary loves me? Still? My heart was being pulled toward her.

I reached for and opened the door then slid into the big front seat. "So where do we go now."

Mary grabbed my head and pulled me to her for a kiss. She held me to her till I began to respond. Kissing Mary became the most important act of my life. Mary, my rescuer, my life preserver, she was a lover.

With that thought, I pulled back and stared at Mary, looking at her, trying to look inside her, trying to find where I really was within her mind, soul and heart.

"I love you Steve." Mary said softly. " Let's go get a cup of coffee Okay?"

"You can't go in anywhere dressed in just a robe. We'll have to go home so you can get some clothes."

Mary pulled a cell phone from her pocket, flipped it open, pushed a couple of buttons then put it to her ear and looked me in the eye while she waited. With what could have only been one ring, Mary's eyes registered recognition and she said. "Hey, Julie, it's Mary, I'm comin' over to visit so put on some coffee Okay? Oh yeah, I'm bringin' Steve with me. You know the guy Terry brought home. Just put some coffee on and I'll tell you about it. Do you need anything on the way? Okay we'll pick some up. See you in a few."

"Who's Julie?" I asked.

"Julie is my best friend. After Terry, ah Sherry that is. Or is that a was. She and I go way back. You'll like her, you'll see."

We stopped at a drive-through and picked up several packs of smokes and a carton of cream. It only took a couple of minutes to reach a large expensive looking condo complex. Mary had to punch in a security code to get in a gate. We pulled into a slot and Mary bounded out saying, "come on, hurry, I got a pee, bad."

We walked up to a near door and started to knock but it opened by itself magically. Then a black hared very dark complexioned head peered out from behind the door, "Come in Mary." Then to me she smiled, "And you must be Steve."

Mary exclaimed, "I gotta pee. Be back in a sec. Julie talk to him for a sec, Okay?" With that she was gone.

"Nice to meet you Julie, sorry to come by so late." I said this while looking at the lady in front of me. Nice. Small, probably five one, five two, may be a hundred pounds may be a little more, nice rack, very decent legs, bubble butt, and wearing only a very short pink nylon gown. The gown was opaque but the silky fabric revealed more than it covered. Julie's black skin contrasted with the pink gown nicely.

"Don't worry, it isn't late for me." Julie said. "Come in the kitchen and sit Steve so you can tell me what brings you guys around."

Julie had a big kitchen for a condo. There was a large center island that could be used for food prep but was made to use as a high table too. Julie had four high backed bar stools around the table. I sat in one, setting the bag from the drive-through on the table and Julie brought me a cup of coffee.

"Oh good, you brought the cream. I was out and dying for a cup of coffee but can't stand it without cream and sugar. Did you bring me cigarettes too?"

I fished into the bag and came out with three different packs. One brand was mine, one was Mary's and then there was a pack of Cool filters. Picking those up, I handed them to Julie. "These must be yours."

Going back into the bag, I found the last item, throwaway butane lighter. Julie came back to the table with two more cups of coffee then sat near me on my right. She fiddled with her coffee mixing things up then sipped to test the taste. Satisfied, she started opening her pack of smokes. I had already opened my Camels and waited with the lighter. Julie held the cigarette to her lips and smiled at me with huge dark brown eyes. I fired the lighter and lit her, then me.

"Thanks baby. You're sweet." Julie smiled.

Mary came bursting back into the kitchen with her robe flapping, flashing her bountiful breasts and delicate "V" of her sex. She sat next to me on my right with the robe gapping open framing her breasts then lifted her cup for a large gulp. With hardly a breath she tore open her pack of cigarettes and was reaching for the lighter when I flared it in front of her to light her up. She smiled, then pulled in a big puff. While blowing out the smoke, she exhaled in loud sigh.

"Oh man, I needed that." Mary said.

"You needed a man?" Julie joked.

"No." Mary responded. "I needed coffee and a smoke. The man would be nice too, but the smoke sure goes well right now."

"You got your man here so I guess you got it all, huh?" Julie smiled. "So what has you out and about visiting me during working hours."

"Oh Julie," Mary exclaimed, looking concerned, "Did you have a date? Were you about to go out?"

"No, No. Came back a little bit ago and just got out of the shower when you called." Julie said.

"Are you going out again tonight?" Mary asked.

"Nope, I'm done. You have my undivided attention for as long as you want baby, just let it out."

Mary started telling Julie the whole story of how Sherry had picked me up, then brought me home. How she and I had become very close anticipating being a threesome from then on. She was telling Julie a detailed description of our very satisfying session earlier. Julie was very focused on Mary, then turned to stare and smile at me. I blushed, big time, reviewing in my mind how good it had been. When Mary started relating what Sherry had said to start the war, Julie smile became a frown.

"That was pretty rude." Spat Julie.

"Not only rude, but it really made me mad knowing what it was doing to Steve." Mary said.

Julie patted me on the arm getting my attention. When I turned to her, she smiled at me then leaned into me to give me a soul searching kiss. She even brought her hand to the back of my head to pull and keep me close so she could check my teeth and tongue.

When she finally pulled back, I gasped for breath and shock. "Whoa, what was that about Julie?" I asked while Julie's hand went to my thigh, just holding it but I was aware she was there.

"You got her best comfort kiss baby." Mary said to me. "She only kisses like that with someone she really likes."

Julie watched me being still in shock, rubbing my thigh now, then asked, "You never kissed a dark girl before white boy? Huh?"

"Ah mmm, no, I haven't, but that's not a,,,,, " I tried to get out.

"You mean you never kissed no black ho before. That's what it is, isn't it." Julie grinned at my expense now exaggerating her thigh rubbing.

Really flustered now, I stared at Julie, then over to a grinning Mary, "Whadaya mean? I don't understand."

Mary came to my rescue, laying her hand on my other thigh, very high near my awakening body part. "Stevie" Mary began, "Julie is a working girl. You know, an escort. She entertains business guys and travelers."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.