Change of Taste - Cover

Change of Taste

Copyright© 2004 by Dual Writer

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Business traveler meets a sex bomb that entices and "sucks" him in. She may not be what she seems. More codes to come.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   TransGender   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Cream Pie  

I'm the guy that met a hot babe at a bar, boned her good the same night then met her as a guy the next morning. Amazing. Well we talked and talked until we figured out that perhaps we wanted to see more of each other so I was talked into an instant trip to her home in Texas where her identical twin sister lived. We all ended up in bed together each of us loving on the other. Couple of firsts in there for me. Guy guy stuff. Twins doing the incest thing. Two babes in bed at once, only one wasn't a babe. Well we had had a great night, a stimulating morning, ate some breakfast and I had just asked, "Well, ladies, what's up for today?"

I kinda drifted off for a second as I sat at a kitchen table in a very nice home, over 1000 miles from my own place. Before me sat two visibly gorgeous twins that I had just spent the night with very intimately. What was disturbing was all the personal taboos that I had broken in the last few days. As I drifted deeper into contemplation, I thought of all the strange things I had recently done. I picked up a knockout babe in a motel bar, something I'm not very adept at and thoroughly enjoyed an evening with her something that I had not enjoyed as frequently as I would have liked. That next morning I was shocked into finding her was a him. That day progressed into the knowledge that I liked this guy as a girl. Confusing. Then dumb guy here, me, blindly follows this girl, ah, guy back to Texas to meet another gorgeous girl, a real girl that is the my girl/guy's twin. Identical too, well almost identical. I played with both and was not all that shocked while I watched them play with each other. The incest taboo was blown away with that. And then Mr. Cautious, me again or at least was me, does the unthinkable in this day and age, does some bare back screwing around with a girl and a guy, a guy that obviously has had some past experiences with some gays. The most weird of all is, I was okay with all of it. What the hell was going on?

"Steve?"

"Steve?"

"Hey Steve!"

"Huh?" I choked, coming out of my stupor.

"Where were you honey?" Sherry asked with an anxious gentle voice. "You okay?"

"Just thinking how fast all of this has happened." I said. "You know there is something we all need to talk about."

"What's that stud?" smiled Mary.

"Yeah, what's up honey?" Countered Sherry.

"You see," I started "What has happened is an annomally in my life style. I don't pick up girls at hotel bars. Matter of fact, I don't think I could pick up a girl at a hotel bar. So you see, that is a startling discovery. I picked up a girl at a bar, a hotel bar."

"Oh you sweet boy." gushed Sherry

"More over," I continued "I've now had intimacy with a guy. All be it a guy that looks and acts like a girl, but never the less, a guy. I've never even had a bisexual thought before. A mutual hand job with a buddy as a kid, but no more than that. The thought that I may be turning a little gay is disturbing. I don't think I want to be gay or do gay stuff."

"OH honey, you are anything but gay." drooled Mary.

Sherry spoke up, "Hopefully what we have done was as a guy and girl instead of two guys getting it on."

"The only time Sherry ever does guy stuff" Mary started, "is when she is making love to me, his ah her sister."

"Anyway," I continued again, "I have always been careful to have safe sex. I'm scared to death of all the bad stuff out there."

Then with my head down, not looking them in the eye, "Now I've had unprotected sex with both of you. How can you trust something like that with luck? It scares the shit out of me."

"Oh," said Mary, "So that's what's bothering you."

"Baby," Sherry said softly, "I haven't had sex with anyone other than Mary for over three years. And, I have been tested again and again to make sure I'm okay."

"Honey," Sherry continued "please know I would never do anything that would harm you."

Mary interjected, "Look here stud, you came recommended by someone really special and trusted by me or you wouldn't of gotten within ten feet of me. Especially without a raincoat"

"That makes me feel like a fool for bringing it up." I moped.

"Well stud," Mary blurted out, "that's probably why Terry, ah I mean Sherry decided to pick you up. She wouldn't take a chance on some slimy character."

"Steve, honey?" Sherry asked, "You know when we did what we did first? Remember how you and I both were careful about using protection? Well from that and our talks after the morning you discovered me, I knew you were a guy I could probably trust to be healthy."

"The first thing we did Stevie boy," smirked Mary, "When Sheri came home with you was to discuss whether you were a careful, safe kind of guy and whether we could play with bare."

"You see, Steve," continued Sherry, "To us, you are special. You have impressed us both with your sincerity from the start. We both think we have made a good choice."

Then with the slow eyed, head down looking up look with some eye lashes batting, Sherry said, "Steve? Mary and I have kind of chosen you to be our guy. We want you around us. I want you for me and I want you for us. Think it's possible?"

Now that does it. A discussion on how I was picked up, not me doing the picking up. And, how I was being evaluated all along. First by Sherry, then by Mary and Sherry. Man on man, what have I gotten myself into.

"Well," I started, "Guess I'm along for the ride. Seems like this is going to be something I would not want to miss."

With that two very gorgeous naked babes (one with panties) jumped on my lap and hugged me. Mary was hugging my neck and rubbing a juicy snatch on by leg. Sherry was perched on my other leg, kissing me and her ah his ah whatever's sister.

There was a hand on my dick. Then there were two hands on my dick. And, it was filling rapidly.

"Ah guys, ah girls that is, don't start something that you don't want to finish. We probably have lot's to do today."

Sherry was cranking up my interest with an experienced hand. Mary was kissing me, then pulled her leg up and over and straddled me. With Sherry holding my dick upright, Mary settled down on it. Man, was she wet or what. Wonder what caused that?

"Oh baby, oh baby, Stevie, oh baby, that feels so good," Mary gasped as she began to move and bounce up and down on my now extremely excited middle.

"Fuck her baby, fuck this horny bitch till she screams, come on Stevie, fuck her hard, make her toes curl, make her squirm, make her cum stevie, make her cum." Sherry continued to chant bringing me closer and closer to exploding.

"Ah, Ah, Ah, damn that feels good, oh yeah, almost there, more, do it, do it, more, Ah." exclaimed Mary.

Sherry continued to chant "Fuck my sister Steve, make love to my lover honey, make me happy, make her happy, fuck her baby, fuck her, fill her for me."

A hand caressed by balls then gave them a gentle squeeze.

"That's it!" I exclaimed, "I'm gonna let loose."

"Ahhhh" exclaimed Mary, "come in me, come in me, come in me, do it, do it, do it, Ohhhhhhhh yeahh."

I blasted up into Mary with a grown, listening to Mary's exclaimations and Sheri's provoking chanting. Three, four, five wonderful pulses jetting my juice upward.

As soon as I stopped shooting, I started to wilt, slidding out of Mary.

Mary spun around on my lap raising and spreading her legs. With a nasty grin on her face, "Come on baby brother, baby sister, come get this gift I have between my legs. Come baby, Steve left something for you."

Sherry dropped to her knees and buried her face in Mary's dripping pussy. "Hmmmmm, good." was all that could be heard.

Sherry started quivering again and exclaimed, "Damn Terry my beautiful brother and sister, eat me, Oh you're making me cum again, Oh yeah, Ahhhhhhhh.

Mary slumped back against me, totally relaxed. Sherry moved up Mary's body and gave one of Mary's nipples a mouth tweek then went straight to Mary's lips. They kissed briefly then Sherry moved to me and gave me a loving, deep kiss with lots of tongue, letting me taste my recent deposit left in Mary.

Mary raised her head, smiled at Sheri then patted the table in front of her. Sherry sat on the table facing Mary who still straddled my lap but was now facing away from me toward Sherry. Mary leaned forward, her hair enveloping her head and Sherry's thighs. As her head started a slow up and down motion, I began to be stimulated again. Looking up, Sherry grinned at me then threw her head back, movng her head from side to side, with her eyes closed.

Mary felt me rising and reached back to confirm what she had felt. With an imperciptable movement, she raised her butt then slid straight down on me, totally capturing my length.

This was hot. Very hot. My girls sister was sitting on my dick while eating her sister, my girl. Or at least it looked something like that. This was so hot I was going to lose it again. Man, so soon, but it was coming.

Well Sherry beat us to it, she exclaimed, "Oh shit, Damn, that is so good, oh Mary, baby, suck it out of me."

Meanwhile Mary was making slurping and grunting noises at the same time, giving off a deep throated, "Ahhhh."

I couldn't take another stroke and let loose with a somewhat good load into a very juicy pussy.

We all colasped. I slumped into the chair while Mary slumped back into me. My dick shriveled and plopped out of Mary. Sherry lay back on the table groaning happily.

"Oh Sherry," Mary said, "I could get used to this baby."

"You know it." Sherry said.

Well, as for me, stunned into a second orgasm in less than twenty mimutes, as a mind blower. I was in a stupor.

"Oh Mary," Sherry moaned, "I'm too done to get down and get what Steve just put in you."

Mary reached down and gathered her finger tips full of our juices and sucked them into her mouth. "You're really missing a nice snack little girl, a really nice snack." She emphasized this by again scooping up more of our juices and sucking them into her mouth.

"Okay you wanton wenches," I said, "I gotta get up or I'm gonna wet myself."

Mary jumped up, pulling Sherry to her feet. "Yeah come on Sherry, let's get cleaned up, take a shower again, Okay?" With that, Mary reached back for my hand pulled me to my feet with a "come on, before I drip all over the place."

Mary led Sherry and I upstairs to the big shower.

The girls started getting into the shower while I stood in front of the toilet and raised the seat. Just when I started to take hold of my dick to aim, a hand grabbed my dick and pulled. Mary was pulling me to the shower. Sherry started the water while Mary hugged me. When Sherry turned around and hugged both Mary and I, I felt two streams of hot liquid run down my legs.

"Let it go Steve," whispered Sheri, "let it go."

With the warm shower water and both of my playmates wetting me, I let go with a vengance spraying both of them and the shower wall.

"Ahhh, oh yeah that's so good." Came from Mary who looked like she was orgasming again. Eyes closed, head thrown back, humping my leg, with squirts of pee cascading down my leg.

"See what I mean honey?" said Sherry, "Every time she gets off good, the slut wants to pee on you."

These were two strange babes.

We finished up the shower and this time we all put on robes and went back to the kitchen for some coffee and smokes.

"So whaddaya'll gonna do today, huh?" I said in my immulated Texas drawl.

"Why honey," drawled Mary, "Us two babes are gonna fuck you into a large pool of jism then lick you up. We're gonna show ya'll some real Texas hospitality."

"Well there is something I have to do today." Sherry interjected.

"What's that babe." Both Mary and I said at the same time.

"OH yeah," Mary said, "You have a doctor's appointment today."

"Huh? Is there something wrong Sherry?" I asked.

Sherry responded. "No, nothing's wrong. It's a pre-op appointment to check out what will need to be done to eliminate a couple of parts and make them into something else."

"Pre-op, like in pre or before operation?" I asked turning a little white.

"Yes. Honey it's okay, it's what's necessary to make me into your real woman, your girlfriend."

Mary then asked, "Wanna come along and ask the Doc some questions, or at least observe and listen?"

"Oh wow, don't know. Hmmmm, might get a little squeemish talking about lopping off a dick and balls. Damn that doesn't sound so good." I stuttered.

Sherry said, "You don't have to go, you can stay here."

"Come on stud," Mary said, "You can come along to make sure your gonna get what the real thing."

Then from Sherry "Guess I'll have to make sure the Doc gives me a big enough pussy to get that monster in. We probably better get some astro glide or KY stock. Gonna use a lot around here then."

"Guess I can come along. Since I seem to be in this relationship, guess I best participate in it, this too." I said.

With that I received stereo kisses on my cheeks.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.