Change of Taste - Cover

Change of Taste

Copyright© 2004 by Dual Writer

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Business traveler meets a sex bomb that entices and "sucks" him in. She may not be what she seems. More codes to come.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   TransGender   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Cream Pie  

Sherry, Mary and I left for a resturant with Sherry driving. I rode shotgun with Mary in the middle of the wide Lincoln front seat. The girls picked the Texas Angus Steak House. Pretty exclusive. They said we didn't have to be members but the girls were recognized and ushered in while others seemed to being queried at the front desk.

This was a nice place. There were individual private dining areas. Each one a very high 3/4 round plush booth with a rounded lattis work in front of the booth opening. The lattis went around far enough so no one could see in, and you really couldn't see others. You were aware of someone passing by as you could see the shadow pass in front of the lattis. Sherry scooted in patting the seat beside her. When I sat, she scooted farther indicating to me to come closer. Mary then sat next to me placing me between the two of them.

We each had some drinks. Me, my favorite, Beefeaters martini on the rocks while Sherry drank an ice tea (Long Island) and Mary had Wild Turkey on the rocks. (Hmm, don't know about those wiskey drinkin' women.) We chatted drank, ordered, then devoured some thick juicy steaks. Excellent food. Mary asked about my work and when I was leaving to work. Again I indicated my work could be accomplished from anywhere with a PC and internet connection. Mary assured me they had that at home.

Sherry had on a simple black sheath that showed the tops of her beautiful globes. Mary had a straight navy skirt with a silky blouse that had a super low V-necked collar. When she leaned over, the blouse would blossum open giving the viewer a braless sight to behold. They were both beautiful. Pretty awesome.

Both girls had a hand on one of my thighs throughout dinner giving me a squeeze occasionally.

I asked Mary, "Guess you have a bunch of guys waiting on the side lines jumping up down yelling "pick me, pick me."

"Not really" Mary said rather off handedly.

"Mary tells guys she's gay to get rid of 'em." said Sherry.

"Why?" I asked turning to Mary.

Mary took a deep breath, "Terry is more important to me than just about any guy could ever be. He needs me now. I need him too. Until he is done, either playing dressup or gets his fantasy to be a girl, I want to available to him 100 percent."

"Mary," Sherry said, "you know that isn't necessary. I have a good job and have solid plans to get everything taken care of. I will be a girl and it won't be long."

"Well, I'm still gonna wait till you get this done." Mary said. "Between now and then I still get to have a sexy brother to play with, besides, you may need more help than you know." "Like now, you may need a little help with this guy."

"Yeah right, you slut." grinned Sherry, "you just see a stud and want some too."

"So you think since he followed you home, you get to keep him all to yourself?" Whinned Mary.

"Be nice." said Sherry, "Perhaps I'll share.+"

I thought, "Now that's a great idea."

To the girls I said, "Guess ya'll have to figure that one out."

Sherry pocked me in the ribs, "Yeah, like you're gonna object to two of us instead of just little ole me?"

"Hey" I said with a smirk, "I am definitely along for this ride."

With that Mary said "Let's get, okay?"

We paid the bill retrieved the car and Sherry again drove with me sitting in the middle this time, a gorgeous babe on each side.

When we arrived home Sherry said, "Let's get out these clothes and get comfortable. Then we can sit and have some wine or something."

Mary just said "Okay, meetcha in a second." Then took off.

Sherry and I went to her room, took off our clothes and hung them. Sherry handed me a large terry cloth robe and said to put it on instead of getting redressed. I was still free ballin so all I had on was the robe. Sherry put on a shorty type belted robe that was giving a yard of cleavage. We were just about to go out the door when Mary walked in with a magnum champagne bottle in one hand and three big goblets in the other.

"Hey guys" she said, "Let's just relax in here, get comfortable on the bed."

With that she climbed up on the bed and sat on the lower end cross legged, indian fashion. Sherry seemed fine with this and also sat cross legged at the left side of the head of the bed. I slid onto the other side of the head part of the bed put my right knee toward Sherry, my foot off the bed and my left leg over my right ankle. As I sat, I had to pull the robe down and over my leg to keep from flashing the girls. Sherry was displaying her panties, leaning forward giving a great cleavage show. Mary however was displaying a bare beaver but leaning forward enough to sort of hide it. Her chest display was complete. She was leaning forward enough for one of her gigantic breasts to be completely exposed. Nice big nipples. Not as protruding as Sherry's but puffy and long.

Mary poured the champagne and handed Sherry then me a goblet. She then stuck the bottle between her crossed legs and bare bottom.

"Brrrrr" Mary said, "That's pretty cold."

Mary pulled the bottle out between her legs and handed it to me. "Put it on the floor for me Steve."

When I took the bottle the bottom was moist and had a distinct female aroma on it.

Mary raised her glass and said, "To you two. I hope you guys see your way to solving Sherry's fantasy."

We clinked glasses and sipped. I raised my glass and toasted, "To two very fine lookin ladies I hope to know better."

Sherry whispered, "You will, oh but you will."

We all drank. Then both girls handed me their glasses and asked that I but them on the floor with the bottle. They then leaned toward each other and kissed. Not a peck, but a real, slobbery tongue twister.

I made a noise, "Ah hum."

Sherry turned to me and smiled, "Relax a bit. I want you to see how Texas twins love each other."

Sherry went back to kissing Mary but this time they both started pulling down each others robes. Mary's very large breasts sagged forward with the kiss while Sherry's protruded firmly. As they kissed, they gradually moved closer to each other and continued pulling off each others robes till they were off and on the floor. Mary pulled Sherry onto her as Mary laid back with both their feet toward me. They continued kissing but started gently carressing each other's breasts. Mary rolled Sherry over on her back and straddling Sherry leaned over and let her huge breasts hang toward Sherry's firm nipples. Mary started teasing Sherry's nipples with her own. Back and forth, dragging her firm nipples accross Sherry's equally as hard nipples. Both girls were grinning and gasping.

I was breathing hard as well, fascinated by what was taking place in front of me. It looked like a lesbian floor show. I was so hard, a constant leak spread from my dick.

While watching Mary, I could see her bare bottom gradually start moving back and forth across Sherry's panties. Mary sat up straight and fumbled around at her bottom then started moving back and forth again. Both girls started moaning so I thought they were rubbing off on each other. Mary raised her bottom just a little and I saw it. A connection. Mary was riding Sherry, not just rubbing. After a vigorous workout Mary visibly shook and shivered while moaning loudly then stopped moving and slumped. She then started moving back till her bottom was at Sherry's feet and her head at Sherry's waist. Mary's long thick hair hid what was there. Mary's was making a "Hmmmmmmm" sound, her head was moving up and down. Sherry's eyes were closed with her head thrown back, moaning "Ohhh, Ohhhh!" Sherry arched her back and froze. It was quiet except Mary's "hmmmmm" sound. When Sherry slumped back on the bed, I heard the slurp and Mary raised her head. You could see she was adjusting Sherry's panties. She turned to me. Her face was flush with sleepy eyed passion with a closed mouth grin. She bent back over Sherry and kissed her, obviously sharring what Sherry had given.

They both raised their heads and looked at me. Sherry raised her hand and beckoned me to her obviously wanting to kiss me. I moved toward her and leaned down to kiss her with Mary still laying on her. We kissed. She still had an obvious sperm flavor on her mouth. Then she touched my face, turning it toward Mary. Mary smiled at me, leaned and we kissed. At first tentative, then more and more passionate by the second. While Mary and I were kissing, Sherry was pulling my robe off. When I was bare, Sherry pushed Mary to her back with Sherry on top and me to Mary's side. Sherry kissed me passionately then touched my face toward Mary again. Mary and I kissed some more. Mary's left hand reached for my right, took it and placed it over her breast. I have very large hands but could not hold all of that magnificent flesh in one hand. I carressed the whole breast the gentle scraped my palm over her nipple making her shiver. Mean while, Sherry was touching and carressing Mary's other breast with one hand and had reached for and started stroking my dick with her other. I was so hot, I thought I would start blasting any second. Pulling away from the breath taking kiss, I began licking and sucking Mary's huge nipple. Sherry while still fondling me, began kissing and sucking Mary's other nipple.

Mary was beginning to move around a lot. Gasping and squirming. Mary reached down to find Sherry's hand on my dick so she put her hand on what was uncovered and pulled me toward her. Sherry helped pull and directed my dick as well. As you can guess, my body followed. Sherry rubbed my dick back and forth over Mary's wetness then centered it and pushed. I pressed forward.

Mary gasped, "Shit, oh, oh, slowly, slow, damn, slow, oh shit that's big."

I gave a few in and outs and then pressed forward again. I slowly made head way, sinking into the warm wet wonderland of prime pussy. Actually my first pussy in quite a while.

"Oh, Jesus, that is good but I'll be ruined, oh shit, keep going, slowly, put it in, put it all in." Mary moaned. "Oh god, I hope you're all in, that's almost too much. Just a second okay, let me get used to this."

I still had a inch or so to go but I wasn't moving.

Sherry then said, "You think he's big? What about me? Can you imagine how big I thought he was?"

"No way" said Mary, "No way he got that up your butt. No way he'll ever get to close to mine."

Mary reached her hand back down to our joining and gasped, "Holy shit, there's still more." "Oh no, don't know whether it'll all fit."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.