Change of Taste
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2004 by Dual Writer

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Business traveler meets a sex bomb that entices and "sucks" him in. She may not be what she seems. More codes to come.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   TransGender   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Cream Pie  

Yep, I'm the macho guy who picked up this great babe in a hotel bar, took her back to her room, boffed her butt good, then discovered the next morning a transformation, a change in gender from knock out babe to dude. That day there was a tell all discussion about what she was and wanted to be, with a bunch of intimacy thrown in to keep my interest. We had just finsihed a really good fuck, showered and were recouping on the bed.

We gulped the wine quenching our thirst, then sipped lanquidly laying together. Sherry looked at me and asked, "What now?"

The male in me recovering from my orgasm stupor responded dumbly, "You'll have to wait till I recover a bit."

"That's not what I meant." Sherry said, "So now that you and I have to go home, away from each other, what now?"

"Somehow" I said, "somehow, we have to stay in touch, get together, or something. You are too facinating for me to just forget." I squirmed a bit trying to stall think of an answer. "Sherry, for starters, let's compare our travel schedules and locations so we can see if they conincide very much."

Sherry pulled herself up to sit, leaning back against the pillowed heardboard next to me. "You know I don't travel much, just to a few corporate headquarters to work with buyers and their store managers when needed. I work mostly from home and go into our main plant once a week or so. Almost all my contact work is done from my home office."

I turned to look at the gorgeous creature next to me. At that second convinced it was a she and wondering how I got so lucky. She was definitely messing with my mind.

"My travel comes from new customers. When we implement their new software there is usually some compatibilty problems integrating the old with the new. So I do a discovery mission, then make sure the modifications work, then split before the trainers come. Most of my work is done from my home office too, either on the phone discussing issues, minor programming, and reports. My boss says he wouldn't recognize me if we were on an elevator with each other." I paused, took a sip of wine then said, "It really doesn't matter where I am as long as I have my cell phone, can poll my email and send and receive a little data."

Sherry turned toward me now sitting with a legs crossed indian style looking at me. She took my hand and said, "Steve, could you come to Dallas to visit? Could you come for a day or two?"

"I guess so." I answered. "For anything special?"

"Yes you jerk, for me, to see me." Sherry said giving me gentle punch on the are muscle.

"Oh, OK, that would be nice."

Then she gave the head down looking up look. "I want you to meet my sister. She is my only family and I want her to meet someone who accepts me for the person I am. It's really important to me, Steve. My sister Mary will be extremely pleased to meet you and may be even a little jealous."

"Jealous?"

"You know you're good looking. And, the more I know of you, a good catch too."

"Well, we'll see." I said. "Want me to go to Dallas from here?"

"Why not? We could fly together."

"Sounds like a plan. I'm not ready to let you get to far away yet. You are still a big mystery to me and there's no way better than to stick as close to you as possible."

We settled down after that gently kissing then drifting off to sleep.

Light was starting to show through the room curtains when my eyes opened. That didn't wake me up though. What woke me was the insistant pulling of my dick by something that was warm, wet and making mmpfffing sounds.

All I could see was a beautiful head of auburn hair bobbing in my lap. About the same time my view and all the sensations started to make since, my body spasmed and I launched a large load into the sucking mouth.

The mouth kept right on sucking, a little gentler, but still sucking, coaxing the last of my essense from me. Then pulling back her head, my dick made a popping sound, then she turned to me. Sherry's face had a tight lipped grin on it. I reached to pull her up to me and she came willingly. When her lips met mine she gave me an open mouth kiss that released everything she had taken from me into my mouth. She kept kissing, sucking my cream back out of my mouth, smearing it with wet kisses all over our face. Sherry pushed herself up with her hands on my chest showing those beautiful breasts and grinned some more. She had a twinkle in her eye when she said, "Better'n Listerin, don't you thinK?"

With that she rolled out of bed and said on the way to the bathroom, "I gotta' get going. Have a short meeting at 9:00 then should have everything wrapped my noon. Whatta you have today?"

I swung my legs off the bed, sitting and scratching like most male mamals do first thing in the morning. "Well after that wake up, I need a nap. But, If all the changes were sent and work, I could be outta here."

We showered together with me marveling at the top half being 1000% babe but the middle part showing the unmistakable guy stuff. "Oh my" I thought, "What have I gotten myself into."

I slipped on my pants and shirt then scooted across the hall to shave and dress. I called into the home office lab and was told it appeared all the changes were working at that time. I was just opening the door when there was soft knock. Opening the door I was greeted with that guy again. Gorgeous eyes, hair pulled back tight in a pony tail, dressed in fashionable suit with what I now knew had some heavy shoulder pads.

"Oh." My surprise look and wide open mouth giving my surpise and astonishment away.

Sherry/Terry said, "Just wanted to find out if I should call you or what before I left?"

"Yeah, that'd be good." I said, still confused over the vision presented to me. I had to just stare, trying to figure out what she did with those knock out tits when she had on a suit. Try as I did, I still couldn't tell "IT" apart from some high fashion dressed guy.

Sherry/Terry grinned and said, "You'll get used to it. Hang in there until I can be all Sherry later and then forever."

"Okay, let's get going so we can get going." I said this with a true enthusiasm knowing I was going to see that facinating Sherry soon.

By eleven o'clock we had both finished and met up at the hotel. I was able to change flights around and make reservations to Dallas with Sherry. Because of making the late changes, I knew we probably would not sit together. When we left for the airport I was surprised to see Sherry as Sherry and not Terry. She just said she needed to travel this way with me. At the airport, Sherry asked for my ticket and went to the counter. Before she left Sherry told me to go into the bar and get us a table so we could have some lunch and a smoke before we left.

Sherry came in beaming. She said, "Had no problem getting us seated together. Now I don't have to let you out of my sight for a second."

We ate, smoked, then heard our flight announced. When they called for the steerage to board I started forward, but Sherry held me back. She just said, "Let's wait until everyones on, then we'll go, less struggle don't you think." Who am I to argue with this beautiful babe on my arm.

We went through the passage way and boarded the airplane. A hostess looked at our tickets and said to follow her. We went to the last seats in first class and she stood with her hand indicating for us to sit there. I started to say something when Sherry gave my arm a little shove and said, "Sit."

I shut my mouth and sat. Pretty cool, don't sit up in first class often. I turned to Sherry and asked, "What's up?" She just turned to me smiled and said, "I wanted to travel as Sherry and this was the safest way to do it. Kind of insurance of not being too obvious. Besides I only used a few of my extra frequent flyer miles for the upgrade."

We put the chair arms up between us so we could sit closer. In reality we could have been comfortable in coach the same way as we were so close. Sherry then said, "This will give us a chance to talk more. There's so much I want to tell you about and so little time. I just want to see if we can convince each other we're right for each other."

"Don't worry Sherry," I said. "I'm not running. I want to see what you're all about before I run. So tell me about your home. Tell me about your work. Tell me about your sister. You know, tell me more about yourself."

Sherry surprised me again when she said, "My sister looks exactly like me."

I asked, "Exactly like you?"

"Well, all except for the boy/girl part. We're twins."

"Twins?"

"Yeah, twins. Mary is ten minutes older than I am, so she claims she's my big sister. Wait till you meet her, she is gorgeous and much better built than I am."

"Now that's hard to believe." I said.

Our conversation continued throughout the two hour flight so when we landed we had told each other a ton of ourselves. We retrieved our luggage then took a shuttle to the long term parking to Sherry's car. Sherry's company car was a cream colored Linclon. Not bad, considering I drove a beat up Chevy. She was going to have me drive but then said, "You know, I better drive cause the traffic here is really strange and fast. Once we get home you can drive when you need."

We pulled up to the garage of a very nice home in a nice tree lined subdivision. The houses had big lots and lot's of privacy. When the houses were built, they were probably for the very high middle class. Now they were the home people fantasize about while they decorate their starter homes.

Sherry jumped out and said, "Come on, leave the bags and come inside, quick." Sherry nearly drug me to and through the door.

As soon as the door closed quietly, a voice rang out, "Terry, that you?" Sherry pulled me toward the voice which was down a hall toward an open door. I was pushed into what apparantly was an excercise room and there was a girl reclining on an excercise machine pulling weights toward her tummy. The greatest part of this whole view was the girl looked exactly like Sherry with her hair in a pony tail. She looked exactly like Sherry except her chest. This was obviously bigger than Sherry's and not enhanced as her breast sagged to each side from the sheer weight of them. There was another difference as she had her feet spread toward the door, you tell she was girl. How could I see all this you ask? Easy, she was naked.

I gasped.

Sherry said, "Opps!"

The girl said "Oh shit," and tried to sit up and cover herself with her hands at the same time.

I turned to leave and Sherry pulled me back out of the room, then pocked her head back around the door and said. "Damn, Mary put some clothes on, I've someone for you to meet."

The voice said, "Go into the living room and I'll be right there. But jeez, give a girl some warning next time."

We went back to the living room where Sherry commented, "As you can see we're not real modest around the house. Sorry if that overly surprised you."

I just smiled and said, "Well, that's one good way to see the family resemblence."

Sherry hollered, "Come on Mary, hurry it up."

The voice responded, "I'm coming, I'm coming." And at that moment the voice rounded the corner presenting me with another big eyed beauty in a robe, bursting at the top, lots of cleavage due to being tightly belted beneath her breasts. "How come your dressed up? You never travel that way."

"Mary," Sherry said, "Please meet my new friend Steve. Steve, Mary my sister."

Mary said, "Sister and Twin."

"Sherry?" Mary asked, "Uh does your friend know you very well?"

"Yes he does." Sherry answered. "He knows about a lot of me and has accepted me as I am. He's here to meet you and to get to know more about me. And, if he gets to know more about me, he'll have to know more about you."

"Glad to meet you Steve," Mary said sticking her hand out as an offering. She did this with a smile but you could still see the wariness in her look.

"Happy to meet you Mary. Sorry about the intrusion a moment ago."

"That's Okay, just my boneheaded brother forgets others may not be used to our casual dress around the house."

"Don't mind me," I smiled. "Your casualness was very interesting."

Sherry elbowed me in the ribs and said "Sit."

On the way down I just grumbled that she was treating me like a dog.

Mary chuckled and sat directly across from me. When she sat, the bottom of the robe spread showing a lots of thigh and the top blossomed showing even more cleavage.

Sherry said, "You're about to fall out." Gesturing toward Mary's chest.

Mary said, "Well he's seen 'em already anyway so sit down and tell me about this Terry."

"Don't call me Terry Okay, Steve likes me as Sherry and I like to be Sherry so try for me Huh?"

"Okay, whatever, it's just hard to remember sometimes."

Sherry spent the next half hour giving her/his sister a detailed account of the past couple of days. How we met, nearly a play by play of our fun times, the chance meeting, and then our talks and subsequent fun times. Right up to the point of her driving instead of me.

Then Shrry said, "Well, whadaya think?" "He followed me home, can I keep him?"

Mary continued to have a quizical look on her face. She turned to me staring, seeming to peer into my mind. "Are you gay?"

So much for the gentle approach.

"No!" I said. "I have never been with a guy."

She interjected, "Until Terry that is."

Sherry blurted, "Call me Sherry, Okay?"

"Yeah, you're right, not until Sherry." I said, humbled by my admission that I had had sex with a guy.

Sherry saw my long face and said, "Honey, it won't be long. I'll be a real lady."

Mary laughed, "You're already more of a "lady" than most of the women I know." "But you are just packing a little extra down there."

Sherry again flashed her eyes at Mary with a displeasing glare. "You don't have to remind everyone."

Mary leaned forward, spreading her legs then leaning her elbows on her kneew clasping her hands. This did two things. Her robe blossomed, baring all of her huge hanging breasts. With her legs spread, something else blossomed and was staring at me. I had to take a deep breath, my face turning red. Sherry gasped and started to say something but Mary held up her hand.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.