Change of Taste - Cover

Change of Taste

Copyright© 2004 by Dual Writer

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Business traveler meets a sex bomb that entices and "sucks" him in. She may not be what she seems. More codes to come.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   TransGender   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Cream Pie  

If you remember from the first episode of Mood Changes, I was recovering from a fantastic night with an awesome babe. Great looking, really built, and extremely forward. This lady had taken and drained me, giving me my first ever ass fuck then packed me off to sleep by myself.

A curious thing was that my room was located directly accross from hers. This is what happened next.

As I was unlocking the door I heard activity from across the hall. Thinking I might get some delicious breakfast company, I snatched open the door and was saying "Sherry?" while doing it.

The door opened and,,,,,

My chin hit the floor, my eyes were probably bugging out, my gut did instant flip-flops.

There stood a guy in a camel double-breasted suit, About 5'10", Big Blue eyes, dark auburn hair pulled back as in a ponytail, thick full lips but looking very athletic, very masculine. My jaw must have been bouncing off the floor.

"Sherry?"

The guy had a dumbfounded startled look on his face. The near perfect features were turning red, becoming confused, eyes assuming a scared look.

There couldn't be two people in the world with eyes like those. There couldn't be another with that full lipped mouth, and beautiful auburn hair. But,,, this was different! Definitely different.

"Sherry?"

"Ah,,,, Ah,,,, Umm,,, Steve, we need to ah,,,, talk about,,,, ah,, "

"Sherry? It is you, right?"

"Steve, can we talk about this,,, ah this evening,, may be this afternoon?" this person stammered. "Steve,,, um,,, I have an appointment in a few minutes and really have to be there."

"What's with the ahhh,, suit?" I asked, still trying to clear a very confused head.

He/she/it said, "Promise me we can talk this afternoon. Do you have a number I can reach you at? Hopefully you'll ahh,,, I can ahh,,, it will be easy to understand then, OK? I really have to go."

In a near comma, I grabbed a business card from my pocket and scribbled a number. As I shoved it into her/his/it's hand, I felt the softness of the skin. I jerked my hand back, looking at the soft hand, looking for the fingernail polish I remembered from last night.

"Please Steve, I do want a chance to talk to you. Really want to be with you. I'll call you as soon as I can get free. OK?" This was said with those big beautiful blue eyes pleading at me.

Total mental instability overcame me as I sort of slumped in my open doorway. "Sure Sherry, call me, as soon as possible."

"Thanks Steve, you're so sweet for this."

With that, this person leaned close, gave me a quick kiss right on the mouth and quickly walked down the hall. My eyes watched each step, looking for a sign of who I had been with last night. Total Confusion.

I finally closed my mouth and looked down at my briefcase that had fallen from my hand. Picking it up, I checked my cell phone and decided to go back into my room for the fresh charged battery. The whole time I was doing the chore, the chance meeting in the hall was replaying in my head. The thing didn't make any sense, nothing figured.

I went down to breakfast and sat alone near the corner I had been in the night before. I ordered, sucked coffee, smoked, picked at my food, and tried to analyze what had just happened.

I was so deep in thought I didn't hear the "Mister" "Ah Sir?" "Mister, you alright?" "Can I get you something else?"

"Oh, sa, sa, sorry," I stuttered, "I'm fine thanks." Then looking at my watch, realized I needed to hussle for my own appointed meeting. "Check please, OK?"

Emersed in meetings about how to make a routine work and how this program would work with that one, made for a fast paced morning. Most of the information stuff was done for the day. All I had to do was to write the stuff up, email it in to the home office, then wait for their updates to the programs. It was a little after 2 PM that I was leaving the customer when my briefcase started with the "ring."

I stepped into an alcove and answered. "Steve here."

"Steve?" it was Sherry's voice.

"Yeah, it's me, I think anyway."

"Steve, can you meet me in about an hour?" she asked expantantly.

"Sure, where?" just thinking of the female, not the illusion from this morning.

"How about the same starting place as yesterday, OK?" She asked in a voice that gave a hint of the smile that was there last night.

"Sure, Sherry, see you at the bar in an hour."

"Thanks Steve, see you in a few." And she was gone.

Well, this should be really fun. Wonder what's going to greet me, this mornings illusion, or last night's lady. With those thoughts, I quickly typed up the customer changes, emailed them, then drove to the hotel and went to my room to wash my face.

Deciding to be a little more ready for this meeting, or at least a little more comfortable, I changed from the suit into some slacks, and a pull over with a sport coat. This way I at least looked casual and mabe the attire would make me more confident in this strange situation. A face wash, tooth brush, quick gargle, a check for unruly beard whiskers and done.

I left the room with at least 20 minutes to spare. For just a second I listened to hear if anyone was moving around inside the room across from mine. With the air conditioning whirring you couldn't hear anyway, so I went straight to the lounge. A little early for drinking, but a beefeaters might make me feel a little better.

In the lounge I went to the same seat at the far corner of the bar as the night before. This time I moved the chairs some what so there was a little more room between my chair and the one next to me. With my back to the wall, I started in on my drink and a fresh smoke.

Wham, she came in. She was wearing what appeared to be a modest, very loose, sleeveless blouse and a slightly flared skirt, just above the knees. Coming up to me, she took my arm, leaned into me and kissed me on my hairy cheek. There it was again, that perfume, but not as heavy as last night, light, but still heady.

"Hi, Steve" she said dragging her chair nearer mine and perching with her legs together, feet on the stool rung. "Glad you could meet me."

I must have been smiling as she smiled real big at me. You know how girls have to arrange themselves. They sort of half stand on a bar stool rung, rub the butt with the hand, down the underside of their thigh, supposedly smoothing their skirt. She was doing it. Personally I think it's a scam. They use that opportunity to lean over and show you their chest. They use it as an excuse to fondle themselves. They use it as an excuse to near fall on you. But still, us guys love it.

She ordered her drink and lit a smoke. I ordered a second and pulled out one of my smokes. She lit mine for me in that perfect lady like finese that she has.

We turned to each other, knees just touching. She reached across and took my big paws in her hands and just looked at me.

I looked expectantly at her with a smile.

"Steve, I guess I have some explaining to do." she said.

"Oh yeah," I breathed, mesmerized by her beauty, but remembering this morning's shock.

"It's a long story, hope you have some time." she said looking down to our hands joined at our knees, giving a squeeze.

Not really making things work in my thick skull, thinking that what I wanted was not going to happen in public, I gave her a smile and "for you Sherry, I have all the time in the world."

"Should we talk here? or should we go to somewhere more private?" I asked. "May be my room?"

"No Steve, let's stay here and talk, it might be easier for me." she said.

"So?" I said finally clearing my head and at least thinking it might be fairly important why this gorgeous creature had been dressed in drag this morning. Kind of a reverse from the drag stuff I had heard about.

"Steve, I'm not what I look like." she said with eyes still lowered.

"You look great to me Sherry, a lot better than that get up you had on this morning."

"Oh Steve, listen to me." she said as our eyes made contact. "You see me as Sherry, I'm not a girl."

Well shut my mouth and smack me hard. Pinch me, shock me, or whatever but I wasn't buying into this.

"You mean you're a girl and dress like a guy right?" I said with my voice a little uneasy.

"No Steve. You see a guy that looks like a girl." This time I could feel her hands moisten with sweat and start to tremble a bit. Looking at her eyes, there was a hint of tear starting to form.

"Sherry," I said trying to comfort this beauty ready to break down, "I don't understand any of this, all I know is that you mesmerized me last night. We had an extremely nice time together and I know I liked it." That was a lot of talking for me.

"Steve, honey, I really enjoyed you to and hope we can see more of each other, but you need to understand what I am." She said this with a pleading look in her eye. No tears just a look of "Listen to me OK?"

I stared at her. Dumb guy that I am, I checked her for the adams apple bump guys have, no trace. What kind of idiot am I to possibly still be sitting by some thing that could be a guy in drag? Was I nuts? What's the deal, why am I still here. In the process of all these thought, my eyes are running straight down her blouse. Such a lech. Nice ones, nipples not pointing as much through the front at this point, but you could tell she was braless with what you could see. I checked the legs, hose of some kind, wow, great legs. She was saying stuff, but my mind was not absorbing. Female block on a male mind.

"Steve, listen to me." she said, sounding a little miffed.

"Sorry, Sherry, just trying to figure this out, you look like you did last night, fabulous. You look great. You gotta be the best looking lady I have even been around."

"OK Steve, just settle down and just listen." with that she separated our hands and took one of my cigarettes, lit it, and stuck it in my mouth. She lit one for herself, leaned on the bar with one elbow and put her head in her hand looking at me. Lips straight, no smile, but still drop dead good looking.

"Now, I'm male, at least in body. I am female in my head. I have been this way all my life I think. A few years ago, I decided to make myself look how I felt inside. I let my hair grow, had my face hair removed, and had these made to look like a lady." She said this lifting her right hand cupping her right breast while still leaning her head in her propped up hand.

Leaning back in her chair, sitting more upright, she took a drag from her cigarette and continued.

"Soon, very soon, I'm going to have myself made into a real lady. I've been to counseling and have been approved for gender alteration. Right now I'm still sort of a man, but soon I will be all woman."

"Sherry," I said, becoming awed by her beauty again and not really paying attention, "to me, right now, you are all woman. What we enjoyed last night was awesome. We pleasured each oth..." Before I finished the sentence, last night flashed through my mind. The total senario made more sense at this moment.

"Is that why you wouldn't let me give back the pleasure you gave me?" I asked, now mentally stumbing with the fact I had made love to a man, and enjoyed it. Even wanted more of her ah, him.

"Steve," she said with a very soft gentle voice, "If you had found me out last night, you would have left, and never seen me again. We wouldn't have had all the fun. I wouldn't have had the opportunity to enjoy you the way it feels good to me."

"Steve?"

"Yeah?"

"So what do you think of making love to another guy?" she said, giving me a real seductive look. A slight smile came across her face, a tease, a challenge.

"Sherry," I began, "last night I made it with a fabulous lady. I was made love to by a very desireable lady. For everything you have just said,,, I'm sorry but you are not a guy, you are all woman." Then I added, "for at least what I have seen to this point."

"Steve?"

"Yes?"

"Have you ever had a homosexual experience?" she asked quietly.

"Nope, have not really ever given it any thought." Breifly remembering the "Lets beat meat sessions" as a kid. Then added, "Last night was the first time I had sex that way. You know, ahhh, butt fucked. Sorry to be crude."

"Well honey," she said leaning into me, brushing a hardening nipple on my hand and kissing me softly on the mouth, "you have now had your first real homosexual experience. Hope you're Okay with that."

"Damn, Sherry," I said. "It just can't be, you are really all lady."

"If so Steve, what did I look like this morning." she asked.

That was a sobering thought. The person this morning gave the impression of all man. But it still didn't make sense, I was looking at this absolutely fantastic female, all woman, at least it looked that way.

"You've got me there Sherry. Who did I see this morning?"

"You saw Terry." she said emphatically. "You saw what I have been and have to be right now, what I don't want to be, but have to be for just a little while longer."

"Sherry, Terry, whatever, this is too much for me. Let's go for a walk, a drive, something. I don't want the booze clouding this up. Let's go for a drive so we, ah, I ah, can think this through." This was getting complex.

She questioned, "would it be better if you went off to consider this by yourself?"

"No Sherry," I said with conviction, "I want you to be with me, I want to be with you. Especially while this is fresh. Might have to ask you some questions that only you can answer. Let's go."

"Good, I want to be with you too, I'm glad you are being so accepting."

"Sherry, I haven't accepted anthing, you are still a girl, and I don't know what it's going to take for me to change my mind." I said this near pulling her out of the lounge toward the parking lot.

We got into the rental Lincoln with bench seats, me holding the passenger door for Sherry. She slid over to the center folding her legs up under her, sort of leaning toward the driver's side. When I got in and settled, Sherry put her left hand on my shoulder and held the muscle of my right arm with her right hand. Intimate, not agressive, but intimate.

I drove out of the city into what some call foot hills. It didn't take long to get away from the clutter of city and subburbs. Driving along a blacktop we came to what appeared to be a small roadside park. Lots of trees and a ways back, some picnic tables. I turned in and drove to the back of the picnic area and parked under some trees. Shutting off the engine with the right hand I was starting to open up the door with my left.

"Let's not get out just yet, OK?" Sherry said this still clutching my right arm and kind of tugging on it. I turned to say something but my just opening mouth was met with a very nice soft lipped mouth in one of those tummy flip flip open mouth kisses.

We kissed and kissed. Pretty soon I turned more toward her to put my arms around her. The more I turned the more she leaned into me, near laying across the seat. We kept kissing till my head was whirling. Then she got my attention by moving her right hand down to pass across the bulge that had appeared in my slacks. She sort of leaned into me, forcing me back toward the door as she kissed my hairy cheek, then throat, then the hairy chest showing in the open neck shirt, all the while taking a more agressive hold on my now very hard dick. Whew, good.

I started trying to lift her back up for more of those great kisses, but she had her own agenda. Her left hand was flat on my chest, pushing. Her right hand was doing some fancy undoing of my slacks. Pop went the Sans-a-belt buttons. Buzz and the zipper was done for. She let out a slight gasp as the top part of my bare dick showed, forcing the pants leg up, drooling a spot on the pants. No underwear, free ballin when casual. Sherry grasped my dick and started working it out of the pants leg, in the open. It flipped up, smacking her on the cheek.

"Ohhh, so beautiful" she said as she stuck her tounge out to lick the drool oozing out of the head. She proceeded to do the ice cream thing. You know licking around the head, then straight up to the head for more drool. She had this down. With both hands around the dick, she pulled down to totally stretch the skin, did a tounge twirl around the head, then pulled up on the dick, forcing more goop up, just in time for her tounge to reach the head and the juice. Then just like last night, she started sliding down my dick till I felt it jammed at the back of her throat.

My turn to "Oow and Ohhhh and Ahhh" feeling her lips, tounge and cheeks surrounding my dick. She backed off an inch or so then went down hard on me, jamming the head of my dick into her throat. Wow was that good. As soon as she seemed to bottom out, she would, back off and force me into her throat again, but deeper each time. This accompanied by the same up and down motion of both her hands was doing what probably was intended, getting me off.

"Sherry, Ohhh Sherry" I moaned. "You gotta stop, gonna cum, gonna cum real soon, slow down baby, slow down, gonna cum."

She didn't listen. Has to be a broad. Just locked down on that thing and started sucking hard, jamming it down her throat, pumping the base rapidly with her hands. She was slurping, gasping, and slobbering. All those sex sounds, smells, and that gorgeous head bouncing in my lap did the trick.

"Ahh, Sherry, Ohhhh god Sherry, Ohhhh, Ohhhh" and my tummy darts shot down to my balls, which sent a signal to the base of my dick to get ready. Just as the good stuff seemed to be coming up my dick, her two hands squeezed tight. She pulled her head off my dick, took a deep breath, looked at me with that mussed lady look of passion, and kissed me.

Then right back down to lick the head a couple of times then she pulled me into her mouth, then throat and started really pumping her hands. Well as soon as her hands loosened the slightest, giezers of cum shot through my dick, burning the head end as it came out.

"Oh Sherry, so good, so damn good." pumping my hips into her sucking mouth. The stuff came and came and came and came. I looked down and cum was all over my pubic hair, around my balls, coming out of her mouth around my dick, covering her pumping hands. Couldn't believe all the juice I was shooting.

My dick finally stopped spasming and Sherry slowly brought her mouth off my dick. She once again, looked up at me with that super passionate look, come all over her cheeks, nose and chin, and grinned big. She lifted up quickly gave me an open mouthed kiss exchanging lots of my own juice, then dropped down to suck my dwindling cock back into her mouth.

I laid back against the door, drained, while Sherry sucked my dick clean then licked up all the cum overspray. With my eyes closing, relaxing, I moaned, "Ohh Sherry, that was so good. You do that the best ever."

As soon as those words were out of my mouth, her whole body laid on mine and her cum soaked face was in mine, kissing me tenderly. We held each other for what seemed like hours. Me getting my strength back, her gently kissing me while holding and stoking my now soft dick.

"So how do you like me as a cock sucker honey?" She asked softly.

"Oh Sherry, that was great,, you are great." I hoarsely whispered.

"So," she started, "You don't mind having a guy suck your cock heh?"

"Oh hush, baby, I don't want to know you but as a woman, my woman." I said with sincereity, realizing that was about as commital to any female as I had ever been. Then my eyes popped open at again the realization that this may be a guy I'm fooling with. I started figiting trying to bring my legs back down to the floor boards.

Sherry looked up at me questioningly. "Gotta get out, babe, gotta take a leak." I said.

With that she pulled back to allow me to move. I opened the door and swung out pulling my pants up to walk. Leaving the door open, I heard the buzzer going because of the keys in the ignition. The buzz quit as I neared a tree trunk. You know, it's better to water a tree than just grass, a guy thing you know. Just about the time I was letting go full force, Sherry walked up next to me and stood, watching me go. I finished, shook off, flipped my limp one in my pants and started putting the slacks back to gether. I glanced at Sherry and she was now standing slightly turned with her back toward me, legs apart, skirt up, and a stream arcing out at the ground. Holy Shit!

I was still standing there with my pants half buttoned, mouth wide open when she turned back to me. She looked at my hands at my buttons, then my face, grinned a little and said, "had to go to."

With that, she started for the car while I finished straightening the pants. Geez, too much I thought, still tasting my own joy juice from the recent fun and kisses.

I went back to the car where she was standing. She hugged me, a full body hug, tilted her head back and looked up. With a second nature sort of reaction, I just leaned down and kissed her. We kissed and snuggled for a bit then strolled around the little park.

"You all right with this?" She asked as we were walking hip to hip, sort of a slow swaggering shuffle.

"Guess I am," I said with shrug. Not really knowing what to make of me, my feelings, or where this was going.

"Lets get something to eat, I've had my desert already but will want more later." she said with a squeeze and an upturned mouth for another kiss.

We went back to the car, retraced out route back to the city. Instead of going back to the hotel I pulled into a resturant right up to the door. A car jockey (Valet to you uppity people) opened Sherry's door and let her out. As she swung her legs out, the boy gasped. Sherry's skirt had pulled way up to top of her stockings. She pulled it down before anything else showed and smirked at the guy as she came around the car. We went in, were seated at a smoking table in the dark rear dining room, nearly alone. It was still early. We ate big, Italian. A great clams casino for appetiser. Lots of wine. And a trip each to the John. Me to the mens, her to the womens, (wonder if she stands over the pot.) "Damn" I thought, "just can't believe she is a guy."

On the way back to the hotel, we chatted about our jobs and where we lived, getting to know one another. When we got back to the hotel, Sherry wanted us to go to her room as she had some more of the bubbly, saying we could order something to snack on from room service while we watched TV and talked.

We did a repeat of the previous night. She hit the john, then I went to unload. When I dried my hand this time, I noticed once again panties and bra hung over the rack. Taking the panties, I felt the wet spot again, but this time examined it. It was damp, near crusty in places. I lifted them to my nose and smelled. Familiar perfume scent but also a sex smell, not sour but also familiar.

When I returned to the room area, I was greeted by a wonderful sight. Sherry was propped on the bed with two glasses of what must have been more of last nights champaign. This time, instead of her street clothes, she had changed. She now wore an opague long gown cut deep at the bodice, showing her two fine firm breasts. They literally spilled out of the gown, giving me a near total view, hiding only the nipples. A single button held a single loop of thread keeping the gown together. The deep revealing split showed the sides and beginning of the bottoms of her breasts, then continued down till you thought you might see her belly button. Ah such beauty, yet, definitely different.

Sherry said, "have a sip, then put on the big terrycloth robe near the bathroom." No sip, a big gulp, slobbering some down my bearded chin causing Sherry to laugh at my clumsiness and obvious startled condition.

I went to the alcove where the bathroom was and found the robe. Stripping quickly, I pondered whether to strip completely or leave my pants on. No undies today so no way to do this except bare or pants. "Oh Well" I thought, "gone this far, might as well be bare too."

Getting into the bed, I sat next to Sherry, who was propped up at the head board. As I settled down, I made sure the robe was covering me well. I stared hard at where I thought her crotch would be, trying to discern a lump or panty line, or anything. Nothing showed, confusing the issue more, really not figuring everything out.

This time I sipped my refilled glass, while Sherry watched me with a near amused look on her face. She seemed to be pondering our situation, as well as some opening dialouge.

"Steve?"

"Yes?" I said turning to look her in those huge, dark blue eyes. "Man she is good looking," I couldn't help thinking.

"Steve, now that there doesn't seem to be any big secret about my condition, how do you feel about me now?" This was asked with her eyes assuming a dark look of aphrension.

"Sherry, I'm still confused by this whole thing. As for Sherry, you are the most fasinating, addicting girl I've even met." I said this seriously, looking directly in her eyes to let her know I meant it.

"But Steve..."

Sherry, hold on," cutting her off. "As for this other, ah, um, Terry, I'm not sure what I feel or that I want to know anything at all."

"OH" she said, sounding a little disappointed.

I continued, "You see, what we did last night was different, at least for me. I don't go around picking up women while traveling. Even when I'm home, I'm not great at going out to try to meet women. So last night was different, I met you, was overcome by you, your appearance, your beauty, our conversation, your forwardness, your perfume, and then your fantastic sexiness. You consummed me, no pun intended, but you did. I was consumed with you. It was something very big for me. Then today, this morning, I was shocked. Startled into some dream world of denial. Still, right this second, I am in that same state of denial. I want to know you more. I want to know you better. But at the same time, I'm afraid or at least apphresive of knowing you too well."

My eyes had been looking at her, dropping down, focusing on those tits, then raising to look at her beautiful lips, then an eye to eye contact. "Sherry, that sums it up. I want to know you better. I want to know more about you. But I am scared of what that may bring or be."

Sherry leaned into me, pressing her breast to my arm, hugging me. She turned her head up to me with a serious smile and reached for my lips. We met half way, kissing gently, searching for answers within the lingering soft kiss. I flicked her lips with my tongue and her mouth opened, sucking my tongue into it's depths. The kiss lasted and lasted without any other movement from each of us. Just a continuing kiss.

Sherry pushed back from me, letting me observe those twin beauties just a bit. She cleared her throat in a manner that indicated she was clearing her head of the passion that showed on her face. She brought her eyes to mine.

"Last night, when we met. It was chance. I always dress as Sherry at night to bring myself peace and sense of who I really am. You just happened to be there. You intrigued me with your actions and obvious actions of not trying to pick me up. I teased you bunches. You reacted well, didn't become macho and start grabbing or assuming or anything. That drove me nuts. I wanted to see how far I could tease you. After a while, my teasing was getting me hot too. So I decided to have you, in my own way, in ways I knew you would never find me out. I thought that today would never be. We would just pass in time, a happening, something to look back upon and wonder. Then this morning..."

Sherry shifted around and sat cross legged at my side, facing me, her gown pulled down over her knees.

"This morning was as much a shock to me as it was to you." You could tell she was uncomfortable at this point.

"This morning was the first time ever that someone strange knew me, or had seen me dressed in my two genders. I didn't know what to do. I just wanted to run, to get away, get out of town. You persisted just enough to make me wish to explain to you, maybe get you to understand me, help me to understand me. Possibly a friend who really knows me, one who will listen to me."

"You have my attention, that's for sure. I'm listening lovely lady."

"Hush," she said giving me flat handed swat on the thigh, "I'm not finished."

"A lot of years ago, I gave up on relationships. I wanted a boyfriend. I wanted a man who wanted me for a woman. Not a guy who wanted me as another guy. I tried that, I didn't like it. It frieghtened me to have those relationships. It wasn't kids experimenting any longer. It was two young guys playing with each other. It was men who only lusted after other men. It was men who lusted after a kinky affair. I didn't want that, that did not make me feel feminime."

"So," she continued, now taking my hand in both of hers, "about 7 years ago I decided to be celibate or at least not have contact with other men for sex. Sometime in there, I started to plan on a gender change. I researched everything written. Went to a couple of specialist. Had so many tests done to me that by then I'd had more needles than a junkie. When all was evaluated, I was told I could be a candidate for a gender change. One of the things that was against me was I had tiny breasts and had not gotten them enhanced. So I did. Also did some work on my very light face hair."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.