Photo Lust

by JAX

Copyright© 2004 by JAX

Erotica Sex Story: I keep getting mails urging me to write more about my sexy first wife. Well I'm really going to scrap the barrel now. By now all those of you who have wanted to see what she actually looked like, have requested and received your photographs; I hope you enjoyed them, and from your comments you surely did. So how did these photos ever get taken?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   True Story   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   .

I keep getting mails urging me to write more about my sexy first wife. Well I'm really going to scrap the barrel now. By now all those of you who have wanted to see what she actually looked like, have requested and received your photographs; I hope you enjoyed them, and from your comments you surely did. So how did these photos ever get taken?

When I first met J she was a very shy but big-busted girl, I think have a big bust contributed more than slightly to her shyness; us guys can be cruel sometimes. She once confided in me that a gang of guys at her school would often herded her into a corner and maul her tits for some time despite all her efforts to stop them. Anyway it wasn't long before I popped her cherry and got my hands and my cock between her beautiful tits. Every day I saw her I would go out of my way to comment on how nice there were and of course I would pump my spunk all over them.

I was made keen on cameras at the time and I was always spending too much money on buying a new ones. Of course digital cameras were thirty years in the future. If you wanted to take naughty pictures then you did one of two things, use a Polaroid or develop them yourself.

Our first brush with taking sexy pictures was when we were on a day out by the sea and she was wearing a non too sexy bikini. Despite this I managed to get a few cleavage shots of her showing a little more than she thought. When she first saw the resulting prints she was a little angry then she was more than a little turned on.

"God, was I really showing that much," she gasped.

"Sure, all the guys were looking down your front," I teased but it was true.

We ended up with me pumping between her spread legs while I told her again and again how the guys were lusting after her tits.

Not long after I bought a new SLR Pentax camera with my expenses money, it took me a whole year to save up enough and I was keen to try it out. We were in her bedroom, alone in the house and we were resting after a very nice bout when I suggested I take a few pictures of her naked bust.

"What, no way," she giggled making her tits jiggle very nicely.

I mentioned it before but it's worth repeating, she had a very sexy giggle that would make her naked tits move in a delightful way, it was a sound that would tell me she was more than ready for some fun.

"I'll be processing them myself," I said, hoping that may sway her.

"But what if someone sees them?" she asked.

"Believe me," I reassured my hands moving over her twin peaks, "you have nothing to be ashamed off."

"Do you think so?" she said sitting up and looking at her reflection in the dressing table mirror.

"Aren't they a little big?" she said cupping herself and turning to see herself from a different angle.

"They are very beautiful," I said truthfully.

"Ok," she turned and smiled at me that put life back into my limp cock.

I had loaded a 400 asa, a fast black and white film in the camera, no electronic flash guns then. With her posing on the bed I fired off a number of shots. These are numbered J15 to J28, if anybody wants to see them. Almost as soon as I had finished we were at it again.

"God, you not going to show anybody them are you?" she whispered while I thrust between her wide spread legs.

"Yeah, all the guys at work," I said.

"Oh god no," she groaned for we both were getting near.

She had recently gone on the pill so it was safe for me to pump my goo deep inside her thrashing body. The though of these 'other guys' seeing her tits had really got her going.

Shortly after she left current job and went to work for the National Airline and after a short period of registration we were allowed to take up their offers of cheap flights and holidays. This was in the mid Sixties and holidays abroad were becoming very popular, as was going topless on some of Europe's beaches. At first she was very shy about taking her top off and exposing her tits to the world but when every other girl is topless it sure helped.

"God that man over there," she nodded, "no don't make it too obvious that you're looking."

""What about him?" I glanced to where she nodded.

"He's just taken a picture of me," she giggled.

This time I had a good look and I noticed that his camera lens was as long as my stiff cock, probably a 200-300mm telephoto, good enough to get a good close up picture of her tits from where he stood.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.