Big Brother Comes to the Rescue - Cover

Big Brother Comes to the Rescue

by Clvfan

Copyright© 2004 by Clvfan

Incest Sex Story: his step-sister in another state is having a bad time and he is the only one able to get away to go comfort her, and Oh does he comfort her

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   .

When I was 28 my mom passed away with a heart attack, my father grieved for about a year before he even thought about another partner. My dad has his own business that took him into contact with a lot of people and one of them was a divorced lady named Angie. She knew about my mom and she waited till she thought dad was ready and asked him out. Angie is about 12 years younger then my dad and a very nice lady, I was glad my dad was dating again I wanted him to be happy.

They went together for about a year before deciding to get married. Now Angie had a daughter who was 17 when Angie and dad started dating, she was going to college in a nearby big city this year, although I had heard a lot about her I had never seen her. Dad and Angie didn't want a big deal made about the ceremony so my wife and I let them use our house, it was just going to be them, the preacher, one other couple, my wife and my self and her daughter Sherri who was bringing her boyfriend Tom.

We were getting everything ready when Sherri and Tom arrived. I was stunned when she came in the door. Now Angie is a nice looking woman but she is not a beauty.

Her daughter could have been a super model.

Sherri had long chocolate brown hair, big brown eyes, those high cheekbones and dimples, her body was straight out of playboy, she was wearing shorts and a Halter-top. Her breasts were at least 36D and stood out proudly below them her waist curved in to a flat stomach and then out over hips and one of the most magnificent asses I have ever seen, firm thighs and shapely calves man a 10 in anybody's book. I tried not to stare and think I succeeded mostly. As the evening progressed I learned she was just as sweet as her mother, I knew dad was going to be a lucky man. Looked like Tom was also since they were talking about getting married. As the evening progressed I also learned about Tom, he was a leech from the word go. The only thing Tom thought about was Tom.

I was overjoyed to have a sister, being an only child and she also was an only child so this was a new situation for us all. Angie moved into dads house and Sherri and I saw each other while they were selling Angie's house. I loved seeing her she was so beautiful, now I am a guy that loves sex, when my wife and I were married neither one of us could get enough, but it seemed after our second child was born she started to loose interest, oh she still loved everything we did but didn't seem to need as much as she used to, now me I would still like to do it everyday.

So now when I see my stepsister, I have these thoughts of what she would be like under my pounding body. I don't know if she ever saw my pants bulging out or not, hope not.

It wasn't long before Sherri and Tom got married, now all of the family including Angie knew that Tom was no good but nobody tried to tell Sherri, afraid she would get mad at us I guess. They moved to Florida where Tom's parents lived.

The good thing was that Angie and Dad and my family started going down there for vacation every year. We rented a condo and Sherri and Tom would come over when they weren't' working, now Tom didn't have a steady job, he didn't want to work, Sherri worked as a paralegal in a lawyer's office and made pretty good money, she wanted the things in life that most people want, a good home and a loving family, Tom just wanted enough money to buy some beer and go to the dog tracks.

I just enjoyed seeing Sherri especially when we went to the beach or the pool, man what a sight, Sherri in a bikini. That enticing ass just covered and those big tits sticking out, now she didn't flaunt anything, she wasn't that type, her suits were conservative for a bikini but you couldn't hide that fabulous body, so I enjoyed my trips to Florida greatly, we got along well both of us only concerned for our parent's happiness. On the way home we always talked about what a putz Tom was, I didn't know how Sherri stood it.

Between the times we went down the second year and before the next vacation, Dad was telling me that Sherri and Tom were having trouble, she wanted to save for a house and future and he just wanted to go to the dog tracks. By the time we left vacation the next year both Dad and I were telling Sherri, look we will come down here and bring you home anytime you want.

It was about a month later when Sherri called Angie crying, she didn't know what to do, she wanted her marriage to work but she couldn't go on like this. The call was on Thursday night and Angie, dad, and my family drove down to get her. Tom wasn't there, he had got mad and went home to mama, I don't think he ever left mama. Dad and I talked to her a long time and we wanted to bring her home, but she said she liked her job and didn't want to leave just yet. She thought she would try one more time, now I thought this was stupid since I knew what kind of asshole Tom was but I couldn't talk her out of it. We came home without her.

A month later Angie got another teary call, Tom was threatening her if she went through with the divorce. This was on a Sunday, Mom and Dad were both still working and the jobs they had made it impossible for them to get off, my wife had important meetings scheduled at her work all week also, I was the only one who could get away so I jumped in the car and drove down there. She had bought a little house, putting it in her name only, that's one of the reasons Tom was so hot. I pulled up in the drive and got out, Sherri came running out and threw her arms around me hugging me tight.

Now I know I shouldn't have these thoughts but boy did her tits feel good mashed against my chest. I hugged her back pulling her tighter against me loving the feel of her body against mine, all the while I was stroking her hair and telling her everything would be all right.

We went inside and she told me all that had happened. I told her she was going home with me this time. She agreed but said she wouldn't feel right about just leaving her job, she was going to give them notice at least till end of the week and she wanted to put the house up for sale with a realtor. I agreed that I could stay till the weekend. She really is a good kid how she let that loser fool her I will never understand. We get along great, she telling me how much she liked having me for a big brother and I told her I couldn't have a better sister, and we both meant it. We talked about what was happening at home and what we were going to do the next day, I was going to take her to work and pick her up to make sure Tom didn't try to intercept her.

She made the couch into a bed for me since it was only a one-bedroom house. I took my shower and put on a pair of cotton shorts, the house didn't have air conditioning and in Florida that's not good. The windows were well screened and she had a fan in every room so it really wasn't too bad at night. The bathroom was off the kitchen so when she came out of the shower she was wearing just a pair of tight light cotton biking shorts and a tank top, I was laying on the couch with a thin sheet over me, it's a good thing I had that over me, cause the sight of this luscious woman walking toward me those long tan legs swinging big tits bouncing, her nipples were tenting that tank top deliciously, her shorts were so tight I could see the outline of her pussy lips. Like I say good thing for the sheet, but even that was beginning to tent upwards.

I know Sherri never thought anything about it, that's what she usually wore to bed. She stopped and squatted down by the couch spreading her knees slightly, that pulled the shorts tighter and I could see her pussy lips clearly defined beneath that thin layer of clothe. Her top fell open as she leaned forward a little and put her hand on my arm asking "Do you need anything before I go to bed"

Oh yeah I needed something all right as I looked down her top, I could see most of those firm tan mounds, the deep cleavage between them.

"huh, oh no I am fine" I stammered.

Sherri smiled and patted my arm as she rose, "okay big brother, you just holler if you want anything"

I wanted her sitting on my hard cock but since I was down here to comfort her all I said was "I will be alright, you just get some sleep".

I don't know how long I had been asleep when a light in the kitchen came on, the couch was situated where I could see straight into the kitchen the light was from the refrigerator I could see Sherri as she bent over looking in, those shorts pulled tight over her fine ass, she reached in and got a bottle of water, straightening up she put it to her cheek before opening it and taking a drink. I could see her clearly in the light from the fridge and the silhouette of her breasts as the light shone through the cloth of her top. Before putting the bottle back in the fridge she raised her top and ran it down between her breasts.

Oh boy what a sight, her tits were tan to just about and inch above her nipple and white over the bottom half. Those big pink nipples standing proud. I know my mouth flew open as the cool bottle caused her nipples to harden. She dropped her top and closed the door turning off the light. Sherri started back to her bedroom but the light had ruined her night vision and she bumped into a kitchen chair scraping it against the floor with a whispered "Shit"

I could now act like she had wakened me instead of me watching her. "Sherri, you all right" I asked.

"yeah just clumsy, sorry I woke you" she returned.

I thought she was going to her bedroom but I didn't hear any movement, after a few seconds she said "brother, can I talk to you for a minute" in a sad voice.

Now any lustful thoughts I had were gone for the moment, my sister sounded like she needed somebody to comfort her. "sure" I replied and turned on the light by the couch, moved around till I was sitting at one end. I wadded the sheet up and laid it on the coffee table. Sherri came over and sat right next to me, her warm thigh touching mine.

Focus, focus I told myself.

I could see the tears forming in those beautiful brown eyes.

You know a lot of eyes are brown but some are just outstanding in their color and the way they go with every other feature of the face, but I digress, back to the story.

"I don't know what I did wrong, I tried to be a good wife but it didn't seem like I did anything right" she sniffled.

Well what's a fellow to do, I put my arm around her and patted her arm "Sherri Tom is a taker, the rest of us saw it right off, but you never know if they can change so we held off on telling you"

"I know, mom told me" she said "I probably wouldn't have listened anyway, I thought I was in love with him, now I don't see how I could have ever been."

I ventured "maybe it was all physical attraction."

She thought for a moment, "no I don't thinks so, oh I thought he was very cute and at first he was very attentive and sweet till we moved down here, then it was like he wanted me to be his servant".

Okay I thought might as well go out on a limb, the worse that could happen was she wouldn't tell me and the next was I could have a good conversation about sex with a beautiful girl, the best, I couldn't bring myself to think about.

"Well maybe it was because he was a great lover" I said calmly.

She was wiping the moisture from her eyes as she thought, then looking at me she said "No I don't think that was it either, at first it was fine but then it was just jump on and fall off."

Now I can't see just jumping on and falling off this beauty, no way, there is to many things I would like to do to her. "you mean he never got you off". I was astonished

"What do you mean get me off" she asked as she looked into my eyes. I could see she didn't have any idea what I was talking about.

"Sis now I am not trying to be smart here but how many guys have you made love to anyway" I asked.

Her beautiful face flushed and she looked down at her lap, me to, and I can see down that top again as she is leaning against me, those smooth mounds curving out from her chest.

Focus on comforting, focus on comforting I told myself.

I thought she wasn't going to answer but she finally said softly "two".

Now I think that's great, I am glad to know my sister wasn't a slut, but I cannot for the life of me see how such a looker hadn't had but two men.

"okay so neither one of them gave you an orgasm" I asked

"Oh you mean that's what getting off is, I think I had some with Tom" she said " I have read about it and all the romance novels say how wonderful it is but it never seemed that way to me"

My sister was seriously lacking in the sexual knowledge department.

"Sis you would know it if you had an orgasm" I told her, "when you think you had one with Tom what did it feel like"

She looked up at me then and gave a quick smile "Big brother how come you want to know so much about my sex life".

Whoa, I was caught.

"Now sis you wanted to know what you did wrong, I don't think you did anything wrong but if you want to figure it out then we need to discuss these things".

I thought I covered pretty well with that one.

She leaned her head on my shoulder, her soft hair brushing my cheek, I couldn't help it my cock twitched a little. Sherri sighed "I guess, but I never thought I would be discussing my sex life with my brother" another sigh " Well, this is embarrassing you know" she said.

"It's just you and me and I give you my word nothing you say will pass my lips" I assured her.

"Hum, well when we would be doing it, you know and he was going in and out, I felt this pleasurable tension like feeling and it kept getting better and better and then he would ejaculate and roll off me and I still had this good feeling, that's it right" she said.

"Oh little sister, you have been missing a lot" I smiled

"What do you mean" she questioned, she moved back so she could look at me, now dagone it I was enjoying the feeling of her lying against me so this wasn't a move I wanted.

"Did Tom ever eat your pussy" I asked.

That got me a swat on the arm "No, that's nasty, he never even tried it".

"Sis you know the old saying don't knock it till you try it, well its true" I told her, she just cocked her head and regarded me with a quizzical expression.

"Are you saying you do that to Janet(my wife)" she asked.

"Yep", I said, "now let me ask you another question, did he ever give you any foreplay, you know suck on your tits, or play with your pussy" I asked, the things I said bringing visions of Sherri with my lips on her nipples and my fingers buried deep in her cunt. My cock gave another twitch and the leg of my shorts were beginning to rise. " Did he ever want you to give him a blow job".

"Is a blow job wanting me to put his penis in my mouth" she asked. The amazing thing is I could tell she really didn't know.

"well that's a start of one" I replied."

He tried to pull my head down to his lap one night but I wouldn't let him" she said. Well I knew I didn't even have to ask about anal sex.

I reached out and pulled her back against me and said "let me tell you how it can be with a man and a woman".

Now there are many variations but usually when you want to make love it starts with some kissing and fondling, like now if we were lovers and you were in my arms I would start caressing your arm maybe and kissing your soft hair, if you were receptive you would lay your hand on my leg maybe giving it a little squeeze. I would turn your head to mine and kiss your soft lips maybe running one hand up your side to gently cup one of your breasts while the kiss deepened, one of us would part the other's lips with their tongue probing the other's mouth wanting to be a part of their body. When we could feel the pleasure of each other rising I would probably pull you over to sit in my lap while I removed your top and fondled your lovely breasts, rubbing your nipples and rolling them between my thumb and finger, maybe pulling slightly"

Now Sherri had her head against my chest again looking down, when I started talking about her tits, I could see her nipples hardening. Well all right I thought, I had better keep going.

"All the while my mouth and tongue would be exploring yours, If your excitement was rising along with mine you might be running your hands over my body also, I would probably lay you on the couch and kneel beside it and kiss down your neck and up one slope of your firm tit taking the nipple in my mouth and sucking gently, maybe flicking it with my tongue".

I could hear Sherri's breathing getting deeper.

"I would cup your other tit in my hand gently squeezing before running my palm over your nipple then taking it between my thumb and finger, rolling it back and forth making it harder. When I had both nipples standing tall, I would kiss my way down the valley between those magnificent hills and over your flat belly, I would run my hands through your silky pussy hair(I hoped she had hair and wasn't shaved) before spreading your legs and kneeling between them, I might run a finger over your clit and into your warm pussy or I might just drop my head and lick all up and down your sweet slit".

Sherri's breaths were coming a little harder now, I could see those big tits rising and falling. "I would probably run my tongue in your sweet pussy working it in and out, then sucking on your clit, that will give you so much pleasure, your pussy will be getting wet now as I glue my lips to your lovers lips and taste your sweet goodness. You will cum for me, not just a feel good feeling but a toe curling experience."

I can feel her snuggling closer now, her hands were in her lap, now one is moving over laying on her leg just touching my thigh, my cock is filling also and my pants leg is rising, I know she can see it because she is looking down almost right at it.

I continue "When you come down from your high you will probably want to please me, you could take my dick in your hand, gently stroking it, maybe use your other hand to cup my balls and roll them around a little in your hand, maybe you want to return the pleasure".

I heard a slight intake of breath and her hand moved over till the back of her hand was lying on my leg, my shorts leg was straining now my cock trying to get out, as it was rising the leg was slipping back, I knew before long the head of my dick would make an appearance.

"You could take more in your mouth closing your lips tightly and moving up and down the shaft, that would feel so good to me, you could move your hand up and down the part you don't have in your mouth, it feels so wonderful. I don't want to cum in your mouth this time".

Another quick intake and your hand moves closer to my straining cock I can feel the shorts as they slide slowly back, the head almost reaching the end.

"I lay you on the couch and get between your legs, I spread your thighs with my hands and lean down to once again lick your sweet pussy, then kiss my way back up your body, stopping to nibble your hard nipples again, I kiss up your neck and when I reach your sweet mouth my cock is almost positioned to enter your hot channel. I take your mouth with mine in a passionate kiss, either I am lined up with your pussy or you reach one hand down to guide me in, either way I slide the head slowly into your warm pussy, the feel of my dick opening you up is exquisite to both of us".

Her tits are rising and falling rapidly now and the back of her hand is lying against the base of my now hard dick.

" I withdraw slowly only to plunge back in, the feeling for both of us is pure pleasure, as your pussy gets wetter you are feeling that wonderful pleasure but it keeps getting more intense and building as I plunge my hard cock into your welcoming pussy. You can feel my cock twitching and jerking and this brings you to heights of ecstasy you have never before felt."

As I am talking the head of my dick slowly emerges from the leg of my shorts, another little gasp and her hand turns over to lightly cup the base of my dick, now if my dick could have got any harder it would have.

"Your hot pussy is driving me crazy and I thrust into you as hard as I can, holding my cock deep within you and the first load of sperm hit's the back of your wonderful pussy driving you over the edge into a feeling you have never experienced. Your whole body will tingle with pleasure and your sweet pussy will be rippling with ecstasy, squeezing my still spurting cock, milking all my cum from my balls, as the glorious feelings of our climax passes we will still be locked together, I will kiss your sweet lips, your eyes, your nose and you will feel my satisfied cock still throbbing within you."

Her hand has closed on my cock now, riding up till she has the bare head in her hand, I almost shot a load right there.

"I will slowly pull out of your warm pussy and even that will be a shot of pleasure because we are very sensitive after a beautiful climax. I move down your body and once again put my mouth to your pussy tasting your sweetness". she squeezed the head of my cock and it jerked in her hand.

"I move up to lay beside you pulling you into my arms and holding you till we are ready again".

When I said this she looked up at me. "Again, you mean you want to do it again?"

Looking into those big brown eyes I told her "Sherri with a woman as sweet and beautiful as you a good man would never get enough of your loving."

She gave me a thank you smile that caused my dick to jerk again, it was like she didn't know she had her hand on it as she looked quickly down a little ""oh" coming from her, she didn't move it though.

"Sherri you can see what you do to me, heck any man that was here right now, you just didn't have a man to learn with" I said.

She looked back up at me, then down to her hand that was beginning to move over my head. "Can it really be like you said?" she asked.

"Even better" was my answer.

She watched her hand rubbing over my dick head, "show me big brother."

Whoa, knock me over with a feather, did I just hear her right. Okay if I did would this be incest, naw couldn't be we weren't blood relatives, but did our parents being married make it technically incest, then my dick said who the hell cares what it would be, it was adultery on both our parts since her divorce wasn't final and I wasn't planning on getting one unless my wife finds out.

"Are you sure sis?" I asked.

"I want to feel what you described" she replied, so I pulled her head up and took her sweet lips with mine in a gentle kiss. Reaching down I pulled her top over her head, she raising her arms to help me, I knelt before her on the floor and taking the sides of her shorts in each hand eased them down over that fine ass, she rose up so I could get them off (oh yeah she had a nice triangle of dark silky hair between those firm thighs. I stood up and pushed my shorts down, her eye's widening when she saw my hard dick but she didn't say anything.

I tried to do exactly what I described and it went pretty much that way, except her lips were sweeter, her breasts tasted better, her body felt more wonderful, her pussy was more delicious, she had both her hands pulling my hair and her thighs locked around my head when she had her first real orgasm. We moved on with the scenario but she added her own variations, she took my whole cock in her mouth, now nature was pretty good to me I have about 7 1/2 inches but she took it all, oh man even as a first time for her, that's the best blow job I ever had, she went all the way and swallowed my cum, I couldn't help it she just sucked it out of me. But I tell you the ole boy didn't fail me he barely lost some hardness.

By the time I had sucked her tits and licked that sweet pussy again he was at full strength, when I entered her hot cunt it was better then anything I could describe, must have been for her too because she had those shapely legs wrapped around my ass pulling me in and her hands were gripping my back so tight, I might have to check for scratch marks in the morning and when I exploded in her she went wild, she turned me every way but loose. It was the most intense fucking I can remember, now maybe my wife and I had it this good the first few years of our marriage but I don't remember it.

She had been moaning and gasping, whimpering, all kinds of little sounds.

No wait that was me, no it was both of us.

As I lie beside her and fold her in my arms, she shakes her head, I thought, man she has had second thoughts, but she got up and pulled me by my hand and led me to her bed where we cuddled pressing our bodies close. I am telling you it was the most pleasant feeling to have this beautiful body next to me and know that the whole woman was just as beautiful.

I was running my hand up and down her arm, she had it lying on my hip just moving her hand around slowly. Looking into my eyes she smiled, "you sure are my big brother, that thing is way bigger then Tom's, when I first saw it I didn't think it would fit".

"Ah but it did fit very nicely didn't it" I quipped.

"Yes very nicely" she said and moved closer to kiss my lips, taking my lower lip in hers and sucking on it. Yep this girl is a quick learner. The kiss grew more passionate and we started dueling tongues.

I moved my hand over to a firm mound and started squeezing and playing with her nipple, she slid a hand down between us taking the head of my soft dick just in the tip of her fingers and twisting the head before sliding them down till the head rested against her palm and rubbing lightly over it.

Yep quick study she is.

My cock started to instantly harden, we kissed and fondled each other till my dick was hard and her nipples were trying to poke holes in my chest. I rolled her over and got on my hands and knees straddling her head, spreading her thighs with my hands I licked down through her soft hair and flicked her clit with my tongue before gluing my lips to her pussy and working my tongue in her honey hole.

"Yessss brother" she said softly before taking my dick in her hand and guiding it into her warm mouth. I ran my hands around the outside of her firm thighs and cupped a muscular cheek in each hand pushing her pussy up to my hungry mouth. She sucked and licked all up and down my cock, taking it out of her mouth and jacking it while she took each of my dangling balls in her mouth sucking and licking gently before engulfing me entirely again.

I could feel and taste her moistening pussy as I once again worked her toward another orgasm, she was sucking me with a steady rising and lowering of her head, cupping my balls with one hand, holding them up against the base of my cock where her lips brushed them as she buried my dick in her mouth. Little moans vibrating around my wet dick, it felt so good. When her legs snapped shut on my head, she released me from her mouth, but kept jacking me with her hand, her head snapped back on the bed "ooohhhhh soooo good brother, Ummmmm" she groaned as her orgasm took her.

She was flooding my mouth with her thick slick juice and I was drinking it all, plunging my tongue into that rippling channel. Her cum was running down that deep ass crack across her puckered ass, I moved one hand on around and running my middle finger through her flowing honey I stuck it in her ass to the first knuckle, her ass cheeks tightened even more and her back arched, a soft

"huuuuuuuh" was driven from her mouth.

I shoved my finger in to the second knuckle and started working it in and out while she went through her orgasm. I kept my lips glued to her sweetness till her ass relaxed and her legs eased away from my cheeks, I loved the feel of those smooth firm thighs against my face. She took the head of my cock back in her mouth, but I moved away from her "I want him in your hot cunt when I cum" I told her as I took my finger from her ass and rolled over on my back.

"Come on ride me cowgirl" I said.

Sherri grinned as she got up on her knees, "I haven't done it this way before".

I was holding my hard cock straight up."Just swing a leg over and settle down on the ole saddle horn" I laughed.

She giggled and stood over me straddling my waist, I could tell she was trying to figure out how best to do this, I wasn't saying anything because I was enjoying the show, my gaze starting at her shapely calves up to her firm thighs, that sweet dark-haired pussy, lips glistening with her cum, I could see the deep crack of that firm ass as it curved out between her legs, that flat stomach and big juicy tits standing proudly from her chest, they blocked my view of her head but what I could see kept the blood flowing through my cock.

She kneeled down on one knee keeping her foot on the bed and bending her knee with the other leg, leaned forward and put one hand on the bed beside my ribs and reached back with her other hand to guide me in, what a sexy sight, her leaning forward dropped those big breasts so they swayed slightly her long chocolate hair hanging down brushing my chest, oh yeah I was hard.

Since she was guiding me in I took my hands and gripped her waist, she got the head seated in her wet hole and dropped her other knee to the bed, raising to sit up straight she slid down till her ass was sitting on my thighs. I was fully embedded in her hot cunt. I loved the look on her beautiful face, her eyes glazed with lust, she had sucked her lower lip into her mouth and was sucking on it, her hair falling around her shoulders and almost covering those magnificent tits.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.